Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 27th, 2012 #101
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

What people don't understand is, VNN raised lots of great writers during the initial five-year push. And what happens. Vdare comes along and tries to suck off the very finest ones. You get a higher profile there, perhaps, and you get paid some amount of money to write. And you get drawn into the circle of ancient conservatives that gave MacDonald the $10,000 award.

I guess that's just good business on Brimelow's part. He's a real good businessman. Another Brit chancer comes to the States and made good. Or another illegal alien taking American jobs, is more like it.

What I'm describing is how this 'thing' actually operates, and why it's hard to keep a site that is truly radical to stay radical. "Come in from the cold," says Brimelow. Come in where it's warm and safe and...ineffectual. This is why I don't respect conservatives, and why I advocate separating from them and attacking them, rather than mixing with them, as Johnson and MacDonald do.
 
Old July 27th, 2012 #102
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

The Holocaust doesn't matter says Hugh. Not important. Then why do the jews put tens of millions of dollars into it, and promote literally every day of the year in their newspapers and in movies coming out of Hollywood?

Because it does matter. Because it is effective. In intimdates the goyim. It makes them feel guilty. It puts them on the back foot. It prevents them from seeing that jews are the aggressors. It gets them to hate their own kind. It gets them to hate their own ancestors. It gets them to pay money to jews. It gets them to pay undue respect to jews.

What gift is there this Best Hoax Ever hasn't brought the people of the lie?
 
Old July 27th, 2012 #103
Eric-Hunt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 13
Eric-Hunt
Default

I wouldn't listen too closely to the stuff Torgs writes about CODOH, as he has a personal grudge. I know who Torgs is, he's not a Jew and is good for our cause.

The user now known as Torgs has essentially "spammed" message boards for years about Treblinka and its alleged mass graves, it's nearly impossible to moderate him. Places like CODOH just ban him after warnings, etc. When I had the Revisionist Workshop forums I just gave him his own forum to debate unmoderated.

But it's very possible Torgs helped contribute to the latest attempt for Jews to "prove" deniers wrong, claiming to have proved the existence of 1 million Jews buried at Treblinka by running ground penetrating radar over the site, doing a victory lap, yet refusing to actually dig.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16657363


Torgs has been banned from CODOH multiple times for spamming and refusing to follow forum rules. I was banned as well, temporarily, but probably deserved it. They run a moderated forum, because as a debate forum they need strong moderation.

They are a more milquetoast site, compared to VNN, of course, but this has always been the case. They aren't pretending to be something they aren't. Look at their name - Committee for Open Debate. Smith wants an open, reasonable debate so that Revisionists like him can win.

Look at Smith's Donahue appearance, what Torgs describes as milquetoast is actually very appealing to newcomers to this issue, even moreso than the Jew David Cole, who is so angered and frustrated he stormed off the set.

Smith is an infinitely more positive role model to Johnson on how to handle the issue than Weber. It's a softer, gentler way of breaking the news to whitey that The Holohoax is bullshit. I don't necessarily agree with his approach, as George Carlin's "Religion is Bullshit" had more of an effect on me than Dawkins ever possibly could, but not everyone can handle the message delivered like that.

Bradley Smith isn't a racist, and isn't even an anti-Semite. He has the wrong analysis, but is overall sympathetic to WNs.

One of the first guys to contact me after I sued Zisblatt and Spielberg was Smith. He wasn't afraid to associate with me at all and has worked with me to this day. CODOH hosts my site, HolocaustDenier.com, that's not milquetoast at all.

CODOH are our allies, while Weber and Taylor are enemies.

Weber is who Linder might need to be brought up to date on. He is a greater enemy to Revisionism and White Nationalism than Jared Taylor.

I don't know the whole story on Weber, but Torgs or others might be able to explain it all.
 
Old July 27th, 2012 #104
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgs View Post
Hadding, would you care to respond to Johnson's attack on you:
My defense is simple. Greggy is advocating an uneducated and irrational approach to the issue. He doesn't want to elevate the level of thinking, and bring criticism to bear on the matter. He is content to accommodate unthinking sentiment.

What I am doing by emphasizing the importance of definition is the opposite of what people usually have in mind with the word sophistry. I am not trying to muddy the waters to fool people. The Jews have been doing that. Greggy wants to let them continue to do that.

If I am accused of sophistry for trying to clarify an issue, that is no different than what happened to the most famous critic of the sophists, Socrates.

I don't see Greg Johnson getting the indulgence that Socrates' accusers got. In our milieu the general drift of opinion seems to be against Johnson on this, although he has his faction. I think that this is a major point of divergence between Greg Johnson and what might be called traditional White Nationalism, which has always, since the days of George Lincoln Rockwell, through the days of William Pierce, been allied with revisionism.

Even outside of White Nationalism, there seem to be very many people who have become impatient with the Jews' Holocaust propaganda, including a former Secretary-General of the United Nations and one or two famous Hollywood directors. I don't believe that the tearful, wailing sympathy for the Jews that Greg Johnson takes as a given is anywhere near universal these days.

Last edited by Hadding; July 27th, 2012 at 06:47 PM.
 
Old July 27th, 2012 #105
Rick Ronsavelle
Senior Member
 
Rick Ronsavelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,006
Rick Ronsavelle
Default MacDonald's house







est $740,000
 
Old July 27th, 2012 #106
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The Holocaust doesn't matter says Hugh. Not important.
Richard Harwood/Verrall wrote Did Six Million Really Die? in response to the use of the Holocaust Myth against Enoch Powell.

American audiences don't usually get that this too is an attack on Enoch Powell. Powell was the last major British politician who advocated preservation of the British people.


The way Greg Johnson invents labels, calling himself "New Right" and thus demarcating himself as completely distinct from "Old Right" Hitler, reminds me of the "National-Bocialist" label in this bit. That's how Greggy is going to be seen by critics, as transparently rebranding something that is essentially not new.

What is next from Greggy? "I am not a racialist but ..."?

Last edited by Hadding; July 27th, 2012 at 09:33 PM.
 
Old July 27th, 2012 #107
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
My defense is simple. Greggy is advocating an uneducated and irrational approach to the issue. He doesn't want to elevate the level of thinking, and bring criticism to bear on the matter. He is content to accommodate unthinking sentiment.
That's why it takes him so many words. If he had a solid position, it could be laid out in far fewer.

Quote:
What I am doing by emphasizing the importance of definition is the opposite of what people usually have in mind with the word sophistry. I am not trying to muddy the waters to fool people. The Jews have been doing that. Greggy wants to let them continue to do that.
You're right, but I don't think you're emphasizing strongly enough the term the Holocaust is a verbal trick. If you accept it without asking wtf do you mean by that, then the rest is indefensible. The Holocaust's entire value comes from being undefined. The jews just throw this designer term out there, repeat it a million times, and expect everybody to bow at its feet. That is what we must not do. We must say, slow down there, jewbelicious. What are you going on about? What exactly are you claiming happened? Force them to assert something that can then be dealt with. If you simply use their term without making an 'issue' of it, without 'problematizing' it, without unpacking the smuggled assumptions in its belly, you have lost the political game before it even started.

Why can Ph.D.s simply not understand basic politics?

When you use the term 'holocaust' outside the tweezers, you are basically agreeing that whites deserve to be genocided. That is not too strong a statement.

Political battles begin at the verbal level. I thought the most outrageous thing in Johnson's entire piece was that those who quibble over the term are "autistic."

Well, Greg, do the winners ever use our terms? No. So why do we use their terms?

Concede, back off, retreat - and somehow we're supposed to win out of this?

Quote:
If I am accused of sophistry for trying to clarify an issue, that is no different than what happened to the most famous critic of the sophists, Socrates.
Actually, sophistry fits precisely what Johnson did in that essay. He's like a lawyer trying to collect fees from both sides. This is the Canny Sammy school of spork politics. He concedes basically everything the fact-finders say...then he says that all doesn't matter. Just forget it. Just "step over" 'the' 'holocaust.' Don't be autistic and question the term. Don't be revisionist and question the facts. In this way you will become part of a 'New Right' that is just like the Old Right, except it's not genocidal. Even though he just admitted a few paragraphs up the OR wasn't genocidal either. It's just confusion. The confusion that always comes from trying to have things both ways. Which is something I have warned people about over and over and over again, to apparently no result.

Are you a radical? Or are you a conservative. You can't be both. But Johnson and MacDonald are going to try to.

Who cares what we think anyway. Have Golden Dawn biggies not 'denied the holocaust'? And do they not have political power we American WN can only dream of?

Reality itself has put paid to the KM/GJ school of evasion.

Acknowledge, foos!

Quote:
I don't see Greg Johnson getting the indulgence that Socrates' accusers got. In our milieu the general drift of opinion seems to be against Johnson on this, although he has his faction. I think that this is a major point of divergence between Greg Johnson and what might be called traditional White Nationalism, which has always, since the days of George Lincoln Rockwell, through the days of William Pierce, been allied with revisionism.
We don't have to have any association with revisionists, they're just, ideally, honest fact-finders. We use what they discover, if it suits us. We do work with them in mutually alerting the public to the free-speech martyrs the jews make of honest historical researchers.

Quote:
Even outside of White Nationalism, there seem to be very many people who have become impatient with the Jews' Holocaust propaganda, including a former Secretary-General of the United Nations and one or two famous Hollywood directors. I don't believe that the tearful, wailing sympathy for the Jews that Greg Johnson takes as a given is anywhere near universal these days.
Exactly. Now is the time to redouble our efforts, not give in to jewish propaganda. It won't go away. We must defeat it. The fact-finders have given us some of the tools to do that. Why reject them?

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 27th, 2012 at 07:19 PM.
 
Old July 27th, 2012 #108
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

I was going to post this on TOO in response to some innuendos but they closed comments. So, I am posting it here instead.

@<a href="#comment-83296">Gregor</a>: Most of the ad homnem has been from the Greg Johnson side. It started with Greg Johnson's reaction to my point about the importance of defining what the word Holocaust is supposed to mean. Johnson responded with the statement that "normal" people do not think this way. The epithets escalated from there. Over on VNN Forum he called me "autistic."

I made a list of some of Greg Johnson's insults toward me earlier here, but it was not a complete list. I don't worry about being insulted (as distinct from being libeled, which is more serious), but it does have implications about who is getting the worst of an argument and finding himself unable to maintain his position through reason.
 
Old July 27th, 2012 #109
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregor on TOO
This thread is a grand example of how White Europeans, due to factors Dr. MacDonald has discussed elsewhere, are susceptible to “Altruistic Self-Punishment” … with the “self” being the group entity, and the altruistic “stuff” being our tendency to punish based on “transgression” of abstract, universal “principles”, rather than defection from the tribe (actor network) based on WHAT WE ARE.

We’ve got to STOP THIS CRAP!
The thread is a grand example of Greg Johnson trying to peddle bullshit and properly being called on it. You stop the crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew on TOO
I often wonder why Dr. KMD doesn’t just shut down comments at TOO. This site is private property. No one has any right to free speech here, and the disruptive commenters are taking advantage of Dr. KMDs tolerance to get a far bigger audience than they deserve. I’d venture a guess 1/3 to 1/2 the comments here are from trolls hostile to Dr. KMDs work with the remaining comments reflecting the standard WNist polyglot.
This is how Lew complains about the fact that his side lost an argument.

Nonetheless, Lew got his wish, with a second from Gregor.
 
Old July 27th, 2012 #110
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I was going to post this on TOO in response to some innuendos but they closed comments. So, I am posting it here instead.

@<a href="#comment-83296">Gregor</a>: Most of the ad homnem has been from the Greg Johnson side. It started with Greg Johnson's reaction to my point about the importance of defining what the word Holocaust is supposed to mean. Johnson responded with the statement that "normal" people do not think this way. The epithets escalated from there. Over on VNN Forum he called me "autistic."

I made a list of some of Greg Johnson's insults toward me earlier here, but it was not a complete list. I don't worry about being insulted (as distinct from being libeled, which is more serious), but it does have implications about who is getting the worst of an argument and finding himself unable to maintain his position through reason.
I've also not seen him result to personal attacks except against me and Brad Griffin. But I had given him every reason to, since I always coat my meat in ad-hominem sauce, and I certainly don't begrudge his fighting back. But in my personal attacks, per my views on ethical infighting, I never make up lies about people, I just do my best to make them look ridiculous, but staying within the facts, as we on the same side. Reg'lar jesus, I am, eh?

Thing is, I don't consider ad hominems illogical, as most people do. Usually they are the shortest cut to the truth, as people tend to spew bs for personal reasons. But often too, people use ad hominems to make up for a weak case, and the knowledge they are being outargued.

I'm hoping after things settle down, cuz everybody has to take his side in the heat of battle, Johnson will realize why in this particular case, as in no other, more people were against him than for him. It's not personal, Greg. Itz cuz, in this instance, you're wrong.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 27th, 2012 at 07:58 PM.
 
Old July 27th, 2012 #111
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Now let's celebrate our great victory with some Bird3.

Itz never the wrong time for...Bird3

 
Old July 27th, 2012 #112
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Thing is, I don't consider ad hominems illogical, as most people do. Usually they are the shortest cut to the truth, as people tend to spew bs for personal reasons. But often too, people use ad hominems to make up for a weak case, and the knowledge they are being outargued.
I discussed ad hominem because Bugster Gregor was imputing the use of it to Greg Johnson's opponents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregor
Gregor
July 27, 2012 - 6:07 pm | Permalink

@MOB: I’ll drink to that. It’s way past time for the thread-wrecking fanatics to crawl back into their own holes, and stop undermining civil discourse with ad hominem and slurs.
Ponder that statement for a minute. It's hilarious in its hypocrisy.

Others had already noted that the Johnson was the one notable for ad hominem on that thread, and it was because he had no convincing responses to my points.

Ad hominem is not an inherently invalid form of argument. It is useful to be able to make judgments like, so-and-so is known to be an unreliable source and therefore I am not going to spend time dissecting his arguments. That's a form of ad hominem that allows one to save time. Ad hominem is never the best form of argument, but it can be a useful expedient.

Ad hominem can be used for or against the advancement of truth. If somebody says, Look here, your argument is based on using some terms without defining them, and using some other terms with definitions that nobody ever used before, and the defense against such a criticism is to throw insults, I don't think it's going to convince very many people. Only people that approach the matter with a strong pre-existing bias will find that persuasive.

Last edited by Hadding; July 27th, 2012 at 08:22 PM.
 
Old July 27th, 2012 #113
Tom Scabdates
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger...
He who shall not be named refers to Hadding in a different context:

 
Old July 27th, 2012 #114
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Scabdates View Post
He who shall not be named refers to Hadding in a different context:
Crazy people may say many things.
 
Old July 27th, 2012 #115
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The Holocaust doesn't matter says Hugh. Not important. Then why do the jews put tens of millions of dollars into it, and promote literally every day of the year in their newspapers and in movies coming out of Hollywood?

Because it does matter. Because it is effective. In intimdates the goyim. It makes them feel guilty. It puts them on the back foot. It prevents them from seeing that jews are the aggressors. It gets them to hate their own kind. It gets them to hate their own ancestors. It gets them to pay money to jews. It gets them to pay undue respect to jews.

What gift is there this Best Hoax Ever hasn't brought the people of the lie?
As response to this and the other previous posts, the issue is not whether its true or not, many truths get left by the wayside in politics.
The issue is whether it is effective as a political strategy or not.

Most Whites in the US feel guilty over slavery, not the Holocaust.

Most pat themselves on the back as heroes for fighting WW 2, and now believe it was fought to stop holocausts.

So far, all the debates about the holocaust have not gained one iota of political power, or raised money.
They have not created one viable real life organisation.

That is the value of holocaust denial, after close to 70 years.

Getting WN elected as judges, sheriffs, legislators, politicians has value.

Building political parties has value, as has involvement with trade unions, getting onto legislative committees, gaining control of councils and billions of zogbucks, controlling police and courts, these have value.

Will holocaust denial help a WN accomplish any of these?
No
Will it prevent a WN accomplish any of this?
Yes.

We know Jews are psychopathic, so when they act psychopathic, I am not surprised, nor do I care. We have to separate from them, not debate them.
There is no way to debate with them, as they are liars.

As long as we have no political power, they can say and do as they please. Our little arguments on the web mean nothing at all, unless they lead to real life action.

Holocaust denial does not lead to real life action.

Christianity isn't true. It like all other religions and gods has been denied for 2000 years at least. How's that worked so far?

Without political power, the truth slumbers.


The holocaust was born in the USSR to enable the Jews to take a portion of Palestine that the British had discovered was swimming in oil, as is most of the rest of Palestine, to give the USSR a foothold in the Med, and to create a bolt hole if things went badly for them in their USSR.

Israel alone is reckoned to have around 250 billion barrels of oil, at 100 zogbucks per barrel.

http://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil...Shale-Oil.html

That is why Israel exists, and that is why the Holocaust exists.
Internet posters battling it out on Jewish owned youtube and in the comments columns of online Jewish newspapers are not going to compete with 25 trillion zogbucks worth of oil.

Europeans love to watch Arabs getting slaughtered. They'd rather see Arabs dying in the Middle East, than Arabs invading Europe. They look at the US massacring Arabs and cheer, pointing out the ones who hide behind bushes.

They know that when the US goes bankrupt, it will withdraw, Israel will fall, and the Europeans will then not have to deal with massive Arab countries as at present, but with shattered, squabbling little tribes.

Thus Jews have power because they are a powerful people, but also mainly because at this time, they are useful to other people.
Israel is useful, and European and US powers would rather see Israelis have it, who are utterly dependent upon Europe and the US, than Arabs, who with a whistle can replace the US with Russia and China.



It doesn't matter what lies Jews tell. You can't outargue lies, they just lie more. They murdered millions in the USSR. That is a fact that has value.

Jews are massacring Palestinians, and creating outrage around the world amongst their own supporters, who are turning on them. That is real.

Israel has no friends apart from the US. That is real.

All these things are here, now, happening as we speak.

People pay attention to these things. Most are vaguely aware of WW2, let alone the Holocaust. They spend more on popcorn and know more about Batman and Spiderman than the Holocaust.

I see lots of Spiderman outfits being sold, not many Holocaust pyjamas.
When last did anyone see kids playing at SS camp guards and Jewish oven dodgers?

And whilst we get all tied up in knots about it, Jews form ever more NGO's, ever more political lobby groups and parties, put through ever more legislation.



Golden Dawn are not popular because of Holocaust denial, they are popular because they are pro Greek.
They have also not accomplished anything. Not a single law has been changed, they have not to my knowledge gained control of a single state or council, they do not control any parliamentary committees.
They hold around 5 to 7 percent of the vote in most areas, after 20 years plus, so apart from protesting, at this point they have nothing. If they ally with other nationalist movements, they will gain power, but will tone down the rhetoric.

Greece is a collection of states like the US. Unlike the US, the states outside the centralised government in Athens don't want to be ruled by Athens anymore, period.

They are withdrawing support, and Athens will fall, and Greece will break up like Jugoslavia, back into its ancient states.
Golden Dawn will then fall, like all the other parties are doing.

This is what is underlying what is happening in the EU and Greece.







Germans and French within Europe have been waging war against each other since Charlemagnes days 1200 years ago over control of central Europe, as that's where most of the best mining areas are, as well as trade routes.

Most Europeans hate each other, and kill each other at the drop of a hat. They don't like being part of empires, and have to be killed, tortured, beaten and starved regularly to keep them in line, or they break loose and form small little states, much like Switzerland.

They don't need an imaginary holocaust to make them dislike each other, they have committed many holocausts themselves often literally burning each other to death.
If one can imagine the entire US undergoing a civil war every 20 to 30 years its entire existence, with every state having been reduced to rubble by its neighbouring states, then one can get an insight into how little any one event, or one country means to Whites in general. Most elderly Whites in the US fled to the US after WW 2, and hate Germans for bombing their towns and cities, not because of the Holocaust.

Most people in the US are refugees or descended refugees of European wars, they brought their hatreds across with them, and that is one reason why Whites don't unite in the US. Too many memories, too many stories, too much history between the peoples, reinforced every time there's another struggle.

The US mostly viewed itself as an Anglo Saxon nation until the late 1920's when the WW 1 refugees began to arrive. How things change.

Hitlers greatest achievement is never mentioned, namely creating modern Germany.
Until he came into power, Germany was split into warring states, divided into the Prussian and Austrian empires.
Few know the history of the partitions of Poland and the Duchy of Lithuania, which were mostly what WW 1 and 2 were about.

Germany has barely been able to get outside its own borders, and to date, has never ruled itself.

When it was not squashed into the Holy Roman Empire, it was ruled over by Prussia and Austria, and today is ruled by the Allies.

Germans can't/won't stand together, fight all the time over every little thing, and are thus not a factor in war.

Germans fight constantly but never win, because the moment they start to achieve something, they begin to fight each other.

As for NS, they worked with and allied the Jews in the USSR, and invaded Europe with the Jews.
When they had the Jews in camps, they gave them swimming pools, brothels, theatres, and clinics.
Far from being a force for opposing Jews, despite all the babble, the NS worked with and helped the Jews.

Goebbels himself said that in their early days, the NS were based on Leninism, till they realised it wasn't working, and they then realised the national part of NS was they key, not the socialist part.


If people want to rule over non-Whites, then Germany is a bad example.

Britain and France conquered most of the known world, and Britain created Australia and New Zealand, and together with Spain and France created Canada and the US.
Portugal and Spain created most Central and South American countries and the four created most African countries. Even the Dutch created South Africa and had an immense empire.
Those are good examples of how to be to rule non-Whites.

What pro-Whites who don't want to rule non-Whites need as a role model is the US as it was till the 60's, which was the greatest achievement of the White race.

Decentralisation, strong states and a strong sense of identity made America what it was, the freest, richest, most advanced country in the world.

WN don't need to reinvent the wheel. All empires follow the same pattern. As the Federal government goes bankrupt, so its power will initially increase as it gets desperate, which will accelerate its bankruptcy, then it will fall.

WN who cannot form and run governments, will not be part of what follows.
__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf

Last edited by Hugh; July 27th, 2012 at 08:57 PM.
 
Old July 27th, 2012 #116
Tom Scabdates
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 382
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Crazy people may say many things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
.....
Indeed they do Hadding. Indeed they do...
 
Old July 27th, 2012 #117
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric-Hunt View Post
I wouldn't listen too closely to the stuff Torgs writes about CODOH, as he has a personal grudge. I know who Torgs is, he's not a Jew and is good for our cause.

The user now known as Torgs has essentially "spammed" message boards for years about Treblinka and its alleged mass graves, it's nearly impossible to moderate him.
Thanks. I thought I recognised his writing style from somewhere to do with the Holocaust, but now you mention the Treblinka thread it falls into place.

The issue with the holocaust is that its an all or nothing topic. Once you start discussing it in public, that is all you get defined as, and nothing else you say ever gets paid any attention.

One also needs to look at what is meant, do people mean "in public" i.e. on an internet forum only we read, or with the public. Is it a comment at work? In a hall? At a political party constituency meeting?

There are many authors who have written many excellent books, and they have said what needs to be said.
What impact has that had?
__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf
 
Old July 27th, 2012 #118
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Scabdates View Post
Indeed they do Hadding. Indeed they do...
Tom!
Nice to see you out again! When were you allowed out? Has the medication worked? As I recall, you had an obsession with male dolls and whoppers.
__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf
 
Old July 27th, 2012 #119
procopius
Senior Member
 
procopius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,611
procopius
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Thanks. I thought I recognised his writing style from somewhere to do with the Holocaust, but now you mention the Treblinka thread it falls into place.

The issue with the holocaust is that its an all or nothing topic. Once you start discussing it in public, that is all you get defined as, and nothing else you say ever gets paid any attention.

One also needs to look at what is meant, do people mean "in public" i.e. on an internet forum only we read, or with the public. Is it a comment at work? In a hall? At a political party constituency meeting?

There are many authors who have written many excellent books, and they have said what needs to be said.
What impact has that had?
Has Johnson's credibility in the eyes of regular White Nationalists increased or decreased since his essay? How many will truly trust him now? I have a feeling he has had a net loss in support from White Nationalists and American Nationalists. The same will have happen to McDonald and others too. I guess it will be a trade off between more money donations from respectable people and dedicated White Nationalists.

The result of Johnson's compromise will be more compromise. I'm sure in time he come to the conclusion that we need to stop talking about events of 9-11 as well. Maybe that will be the topic of his next essay. He should just incorporate this essay into a series called "How to lose gracefully to the Jews."
 
Old July 27th, 2012 #120
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
The way Greg Johnson invents labels, calling himself "New Right" and thus demarcating himself as completely distinct from "Old Right" Hitler, reminds me of the "National-Bocialist" label in this bit. That's how Greggy is going to be seen by critics, as transparently rebranding something that is essentially not new.
The problem is not inventing labels per se, it's that 1) the people he's calling old right never called themselves that, nor did anyone else; and 2) the term New Right was coined in the 70s to refer to the rise of the Christian Right, within Republican/conservative circles, and the rise of direct mail as a tool of money raising, as most prominently associated with Richard Viguerie.

You can't just choose terms like this without putting thought into it.

But the problem that wouldn't go away if he chose the right names is that there is no way to escape identification with the nazis. And especially not when you make a huge public point of agreeing with your enemy that they committed the Worst Atrocity Evers. This is like a perfect game of political errors.

Come on, Johnson. You can do better than that.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 27th, 2012 at 10:19 PM.
 
Reply

Tags
#1, holocaust fairytales, holocaust mythology, jared taylor, revisionism

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 PM.
Page generated in 0.15903 seconds.