VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 2nd, 2004 #1
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes
Default how do jews discriminate and get away with it

question: how do jews discriminate and get away with it?

by now readers should know about how jews network and hire other jews to be in key positions and so forth. that is racial discrimination much of it unlawful and yet you never hear about it. dont be so sure it's because they "own" the fedgov-- maybe they are using methodologies which make it hard to detect and prosecute

think about this question and do what works. am I saying imitate Jews? we have to do this sometimes to win.

do you have the will to power to do what works or do you want to keep on being noble losers?

Old February 3rd, 2004 #2
The Final Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
by now readers should know about how jews network and hire other jews to be in key positions and so forth. that is racial discrimination much of it unlawful and yet you never hear about it. dont be so sure it's because they "own" the fedgov-- maybe they are using methodologies which make it hard to detect and prosecute
This exists at a much more mundane level, and has fascinated me. In any big city, go to one of those "discount" electronics retailers, you know, the ones that deal in the gray market (I said go, don't buy), and you'll encounter dozens of high-pressure hagglers, every single one of whom is a sweating, smelly, bearded and beanied orthodox zhid.

I know that there are exceptions to the snivel rights laws that allow only Chinks to be waiters in Chink restaurants, and only big-titted girls to work at Hooters. But this kike thing must be different. Surely a nigger should have the job since he knows far more about the many uses of a boombox than some vermin who plays hatikvah all day. And the nigger can't object to the vile smell--nothing he's unfamiliar with in 'da crib. Why no Sharpton boycott?

I can't even begin to imagine the talMUDistic loophole the kike has found to get away with this scam. Maybe they pay no wage and call it a student internship (all hasids are enrolled in those non-existent yeshivas to swindle the ZOG student loans). Then they compensate their own in kind: shetl housing,
ritually-tortured meat products, pilgrimmages to kikistan.

Possible, itz???

Old February 3rd, 2004 #3
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

interesting. i've never been to one of those. I've been down 42d street just past Times square however or maybe it was 44th street and it was one hooknosed Jew Jewelry shop after another, and the street was crowded with stinking hasidim. I was fucking jumping out of my skin by the end of the block. My wife was laughing at me the whole way. I'd have felt safer walking down Clybourne Street at night before they tore Cabrini Green down.

Old February 7th, 2004 #4
Ernst Rohm8869

[QUOTE=Antiochus Epiphanes]interesting. i've never been to one of those. I've been down 42d street just past Times square however or maybe it was 44th street and it was one hooknosed Jew Jewelry shop after another, and the street was crowded with stinking hasidim. I was fucking jumping out of my skin by the end of the block. My wife was laughing at me the whole way. I'd have felt safer walking down Clybourne Street at night before they tore Cabrini Green down.[/QUOTE

What were you doing there anyway, communing with your Landsmen you smelly Kike?

Sieg Heil!

Old February 18th, 2004 #5
Magog

Magog

Keep niggers in the mail room, and warehouse. Time to time make one a low level clerk, give them some jobs to do, yada yada yada... Have their friend form the ECCO come by do a ratio of blacks to whites, say thanks, jerk each other off, slip a finger up the other ass, and kiss good bye... Next day files the report; jew corp has enough niggers, and boom, the low level nigger gets more and harder tasks to do. 2 days later it gives up and goes on unemployment, and the office is nigger free for the next 11 months. Fucking jews are always looking out for each other like this. And we too need to network and look out for our own kind as well. Its us vs them, and we are in this to win.

Old February 18th, 2004 #6
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
interesting. i've never been to one of those. I've been down 42d street just past Times square however or maybe it was 44th street and it was one hooknosed Jew Jewelry shop after another, and the street was crowded with stinking hasidim. I was fucking jumping out of my skin by the end of the block. My wife was laughing at me the whole way. I'd have felt safer walking down Clybourne Street at night before they tore Cabrini Green down.
Interesting that you bring up JEWelry shops because the diamond business, as you probably already know, is a jewish monopoly. The kikes make ALOT of money from it. I've read that diamonds are quite plentiful but the jewish diamond rollers only release a limited number of diamonds every year to keep the price high. Always making money anyway they can huh? I remember watching a video in my Geography class in my Senior year of High School and it was about the "blood diamond" business of Africa. Basically, a whole bunch of niggers would kill each other for diamonds and then a select few nigger's would sell these diamonds to Jewish (the video didn't say they were Jewish of course) swindlers. Boy let me tell you, when they showed the video of the "people" who were buying the diamonds from the niggers, I just near jumped out of my seat because I just KNEW it was going to be that way.

The video showed a meeting place of a whole bunch of people who were negotiating the prices of diamonds. Every SINGLE one was either a kike or looked like some fucking mongrel from North Africa. These were GENUINE kikes with the genuine Hasidic Jew outfits and beards and kike camel faces of course.

It would be the greatest thing in the world if money lost all of its value (i.e. a total collapse of society and government, etc. you know what I mean by that). The kikes would be squirming and running around crying how all these riches are not worth anything anymore. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if, after a collapse, kike thieves would run around cities taking money from banks even when money wasn't worth a damn thing anymore.

Old February 24th, 2004 #7
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

interesting observations georgie indeed the diamond trade is a big jew thing. i dont know about monopoly but damn near if not total. even the "russian" diamond traders one can encounter in chicago's diamond row are jews.

diamond trade follows a diamond pattern, from NYC to Johannesberg to Tel Aviv to Antwerp. There has been a long lived and supremely evil infestation of kikes in the low countries, post Edward Longshanks ejecting them from England.

I've seen many news reports of jews smuggling exctasy tabs right along with diamonds. market overlap-

Thread