Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 5th, 2020 #1
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain
Default A comprehensive list of what qualifies as hostile activity

From the British racial perspective (obviously). I hope you all like it, because I certainly do.

Hostile acts and stances include but are not limited to the following:

- Advocating and/or consciously working towards the popularisation and/or implementation of threatening entities, qualities, constructs and/or conditions (uninhibited racial heterogeneity, multiculturalism, degenerate culture, etc)
- Advocating and/or consciously working towards the denigration and/or abolition of necessary or overall beneficial defensive measures, without the advocacy of superior defensive measures taking their place
- Supporting and/or assisting enemies of the designated people and/or their allies in any capacity
- Voicing approval of acts that threaten existence or safety of the designated people
- Denying the existence of enemy machinations (e.g. the eradication effort, societal degradation efforts, Islamification)
- Praising degenerate behaviour or culture
- Identifying as Muslim (it is irrelevant how diligence-lacking they are with adherence or how weak their devotion is, this cannot ever be tolerated under any circumstances except for the purposes of deception of Muslims for self-preservation and/or infiltration of Islamic / Islam-allied elements)
- Being a Muslim (Islam is a sick, very belligerent, subversive and extremely xenophobic cult doctrine and warfare-based ideology that threatens all non-Muslims in some way) (see the Islamic Threat area of my site for elaborate explanation)
- Acting as an apologist for hostile or impeding elements or ways of life (Islam, enemy leftist elements, threatening globalist machinations, threat-enabling conditions, etc)
- Being a member of an enemy organisation or entity (e.g. European Union, any enemy-controlled institution, United Nations, enemy-controlled workers' unions), outside of infiltration purposes, while having adequate knowledge of their threatening and destructive nature
- Supporting or assisting threatening organisations and/or entities (e.g. British state, any enemy-controlled institution, European Union, United Nations, enemy-controlled workers' unions) or their aggressive activities, in any capacity, with adequate knowledge of their threatening nature
- Thinking that it is at least anywhere near acceptable to inflict or approve of the infliction of non-British racial material on Briton descendants
- Expressing any degree of affection for civilisations with inherent or very deeply embedded qualities that threaten preservation and/or safety of the designated people (e.g. United Kingdom, United States of America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand)
- Expressing any degree of affection for constructs (this certainly includes civilisational constructs like the United States of America, France, Russia and Germany), systems, ideas, organisations, people or other entities and types with anti-British disposition, anti-British racial quality, and/or any history of hostility towards and/or endangerment of Briton existence and/or safety
- Expressing any degree of affection for demographics which disproportionately produce and/or have history of disproportionately producing people who perpetrate, trigger or enable acts, qualities and/or conditions that threaten and/or impede British racial demographic existence and/or welfare (e.g. American, Germanic, French, Polish, Irish, Italian, South Asian, African-Caribbean)
- Expressing any degree of affection for any way of life that is detrimental to healthy mental function and/or moral quality (this most definitely includes the British culture of the modern era)
- Expressing any greater affection for any foreign demographic over a British racial demographic
- Asserting superior awareness and understanding of the relevant aspects over racial demographic survival advocates who are at least of advanced level (e.g. me), without valid reason
- Having any kind of opposition or resistance to British racial exceptionalism
- Promoting or encouraging any kind of weakness (tolerance of even the most miniscule of threats, indifference to even minor vulnerabilities, unjustified foreign aspect affection, cowardice, pacifism, defeatism, complacency, abandonment of high-level aggression towards enemy elements, etc) among the designated people and/or allies
- Promoting or encouraging others to engage in hostile behaviour and/or embrace hostile worldviews, while having adequate knowledge of how threatening the worldviews are to the imperatives
- Spreading or attempting to spread enemy propaganda or other material, with hostile intent (e.g. trying to break individual / group resolve, trying to encourage defection to an enemy demographic / organisation)
- Deceiving or attempting to deceive designated people and/or allies into believing that a piece of enemy propaganda or other enemy rhetoric is not enemy or in any way threatening
- Convincing or attempting to convince designated people and/or allies that certain racial types (especially the ones within the Northern and Northwestern area) have never existed or no longer exist (the latter part is not hostility if there is proper and indisputable evidence showing it), while knowing this is not true
- Convincing or attempting to convince people that the British race and/or the English variant lack at least high utility to societal and civilisational defence and/or cohesion
- Convincing or attempting to convince people that the British race and/or the English variant lack high general aesthetic desirability, railing against the well-established historical precedents and doting patterns (details on the precedent can be found on the relevant section of my site) (this very disgusting notion put into practice will senselessly condemn people to aesthetic inferiority, so there should be zero tolerance for deviating assertions)
- Asserting or trying to assert that any non-N/NW (Northern / Northwestern) racial type is aesthetically desirable (zero tolerance for this is necessary because very high standards must be very forcefully asserted, to save future generations from the threatening racial material)
- Thinking or openly claiming you are on par with or better than me in any of the relevant areas of mental superiority (strong-mindedness, intelligence, threat awareness, tactical incisiveness, etc), without valid reason
- Knowingly miscegenating or attempting to miscegenate with designated people, while having sufficient awareness of the damaging effects (this act can only be committed by undesignated people)
- Knowingly miscegenating or attempting to miscegenate with undesignated people, while having sufficient awareness of the damaging effects (this act can only be committed by designated people)
- Altering your characteristics (e.g. racial appearance, accent, name) or having them altered to integrate yourself into the designated demographic and/or civilisation (including its components), for purposes that are not pro-designated demographic continuity and/or welfare in nature (this act can only be committed by undesignated people)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION HERE. DISSEMINATION VERY STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. THE ENTIRE HUMAN POPULATION SHOULD ABSORB ITS CONTENTS: https://survivalist-information-site.my-free.website/

Last edited by John Trent; July 8th, 2020 at 08:40 AM.

Old July 5th, 2020 #2
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

I wonder how many crybaby tools with leftover enemy mental and/or cultural conditioning will object to this!

===================================

Fun fact: I do not feel and will not feel even the slightest bit of guilt or remorse for creating this thread or posting my relevant material.

Another fun fact: All types of genuine opposition to British racial exceptionalism sicken and anger me.

Last edited by John Trent; July 5th, 2020 at 12:48 PM.

Old July 5th, 2020 #3
John Trent
Banned

All viewers should be aware, that large space under the list is not intentional. Something is wrong with the text box, and I am unable to fix it. Oh, well.

Old July 5th, 2020 #4
John Trent
Banned

When I see the relevant civilisation-obsessed foreigners in large, well-developed and powerful civilisations (e.g. United States, Russia, China) making grandiose patriotic speeches, organising large televised military parades with many service personnel and very dangerous-looking vehicles, or they exhibit their latest space exploration technology, or they publicly arrange the construction of a massive and very sophisticated building, I cannot help but feel that they are maybe trying to compensate for the fact they are not British. I speculate that there is serious insecurity, like they are trying to prove that they do not feel inadequate for their lack of British demography. I would feel very horrible too, if I did not have at least nearly entirely British racial appearance.

Last edited by John Trent; July 6th, 2020 at 03:13 PM.

Old July 5th, 2020 #5
John Trent
Banned

Have I ever mentioned that whenever I witness a Briton showing affection for a foreign demographic, construct or quality (even a European one) for no logical reason, I tend to experience a mental image of the offender(s) bending the knee to the members of the relevant foreigners and kissing their shoes?

This image appears much more frequently if the relevant foreign camp has a significant or worse record of hostility to Briton existence and/or welfare. I cannot stand the disgusting and submissive behaviour.

Old July 5th, 2020 #6
John Trent
Banned

Have any of you ever thought about international reactions to a British civilisational entity asserting Britons as racially superior? So much hilarious news content to watch! So many angry foreigners and sanctimonious politicians to laugh at, while they reveal their vile true natures!

(In a mocking, toddler-like foregin voice) Waah! Waah! They think they are bettuh than us! Betrayal of modern valyoohs! What bad peepuw they are!

(Normal voice) Ha ha ha. It would be timeless high-quality comedy.

Last edited by John Trent; July 6th, 2020 at 09:44 AM.

Old July 5th, 2020 #7
John Trent
Banned

It should go without saying that I have never engaged in any of the listed hostile behaviours. What a shining example I am.

I hope at least very many here can say the same.

Old July 6th, 2020 #8
John Trent
Banned

All Britons should be intensely fearful and distrusting of the foreign world and its comprised aspects and elements. A foreign aspect or element should not be trusted unless a sufficiently mentally advanced person confirms it is beneficial or at least innocuous.

This is the only prudent and logical mentality.

Old July 6th, 2020 #9
John Trent
Banned

Wow. This site really needs more members of the non-enemy variety, because it is losing its entertainment value.

Old July 6th, 2020 #10
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
That echo you hear is your voice talking to itself in a thread that only you’ve posted in.
And you are? Some mentally unremarkable and unenlightened anti-Briton who is a foreigner, I bet. As if I care what irrelevant foreigners without ability or awareness distinction think about me. Hostile foreigners only further validate my worldview, stances and attitudes.

You, better than the author of the Survivalist Information Site? What incredibly sad delusion.

I bet you are ugly too, like at least the vast majority of non-Britons are!

Last edited by John Trent; July 6th, 2020 at 09:04 AM.

Old July 6th, 2020 #11
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Just a guy that’s been posting here fairly regular since 2006.
The word is spelled 'regularly'.

An American. Why am I not surprised? That civilisational demographic is extremely heavily populated with hostiles, annoying people, degenerates, low-intelligence people and/or brainwashed tools. I have been observing these people for quite some time, and I am not impressed at all. They continue to decline in all the important areas too. You are a walking indictment of the American education system and American culture.

Last edited by John Trent; July 6th, 2020 at 08:31 AM.

Old July 6th, 2020 #12
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Just a guy that’s been posting here fairly regular since 2006.
Nothing else to say, hostile element?!

Ha ha. The pathetic runt ran away. That is the smartest move they have made.

Last edited by John Trent; July 6th, 2020 at 08:41 AM.

Old July 6th, 2020 #13
John Trent
Banned

For those who are not sufficiently enlightened as to why those with any serious level of devotion to the British race should ferociously and unwaveringly despise the United States, this link is for you. Have fun! https://survivalist-information-site...-united-states

Old July 6th, 2020 #14
John Trent
Banned

A number of months ago, I was involved in several online altercations with an American Southerner who had extensive knowledge of my worldview, character, stances and attitudes, particularly the ones centred around the British race. He called me a fanatic, ultra-crazy and someone who is afraid of things they cannot control. Ha ha ha. He was of low intelligence, a religious adherent and had very severely low relevant awareness levels, so I took no notice of his prattle, the Neanderthal FOOL!

Last edited by John Trent; July 6th, 2020 at 03:23 PM.

Old July 6th, 2020 #15
John Trent
Banned

An excerpt from my site:

(In a mocking voice) No other nation has done more to advance the human condition than the United States.

(Normal voice) What an extremely sad delusion.

Of course! After all, waging wars of aggression which kill massive numbers of civilians, allowing the national population to descend into mass stupidity, refusing to recognise all non-Northern / Northwestern European racial material as highly threatening, spreading non-British racial material, VERY HORRIFICALLY MASSIVELY increasing the prevalence of non-British racial material in the world, allowing Islam to spread, allowing all other religions to spread, spreading very severely degenerate culture, allowing the spread of threatening ways of life, destabilising areas of the world, installing brutal foreign dictators for national gain, supporting foreign drug lords for national gain, carrying out brutal experiments that are unnecessary (e.g. syphilis experiments, MKOFTEN, MKUltra), enabling the deaths of very many people by making deadly equipment very easily accessible to the general public, upholding horrendously faulty political systems (e.g. democracy), and perpetrating other utterly heinous acts really do wonders for quality amplification and human advancement! Those who hold this view are PATHETIC AND DELUDED! Those who parrot this statement have outrageously poor awareness and/or very warped mindsets!

Many American conservatives in particular love to repeat that outrageous and obviously untrue line.

Last edited by John Trent; July 10th, 2020 at 12:11 PM.

Old July 6th, 2020 #16
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
So you and your sock puppet gave me two thumbs down for the above post.
I only have one account. You have no evidence showing otherwise. Now you are spreading malicious lies about me.

"sock puppet"

Conformist language. How sad. I never allow social, cultural or civilisational environments to control my behaviour or qualities.

Quote:
Why do you think I’m your “enemy?”
You have been behaving in a manner I perceive as hostile, and you have done so without provocation. I am viciously intolerant of hostile elements. When you challenge me, expect ferocious resistance.

You are now spreading lies about me, to damage my reputation. I resent that.

You obviously have nothing of value to contribute, so it is clear you arrived with the only goal of antagonising me.

Do not try to deceive me. Your attempts will fail. Your methods may work on generic Britons, but they have no chance of success when used against me.

Last edited by John Trent; July 6th, 2020 at 03:03 PM.

Old July 6th, 2020 #17
John Trent
Banned

IMPROVED VERSION OF PREVIOUSLY POSTED MATERIAL

These are my main sources of gratification (they provide very intensely pleasurable rushes):

1) Having a state of mental excellence: COMPLETED (I have extreme strong-mindedness, very high threat detection competence, immunity to inferior / utility-devoid impulses, immunity / opposition to all weak / masochistic / submissive cognitive processing, immunity to automatic conformity, immunity to mental conditioning, immunity to cultural conditioning, immunity to holding undue sentiment, very highly advanced critical thinking skills, very elaborate tactical awareness and a plethora of other advanced mental qualities)
2) Having high physical combat proficiency, with the capacity to be at least very physically dangerous: IN PROGRESS (I frequently learn and memorise highly effective offensive and defensive fighting and incapacitation methods, and I have a physical conditioning routine to reach serious levels of strength and endurance)
(I crave physical weapons, and the pleasure I feel when in possession of a weapon is proportionate to how dangerous and sophisticated the weapon is, with the pleasure coming from being harder to kill or harm)
3) Having a state of aesthetic excellence, with maximum British / English racial appearance: IN PROGRESS (will be achieved in the near future, with certain natural enhancements and the elimination of certain defects in a specific area, but currently, when I am at my best possible aesthetic condition and the environment lighting is perfect, I am very good-looking and very nearly indistinguishable from a Briton - both of these qualities combined provide pleasurable rushes that are usually very intense)
(British racial material, specifically the material of the English variant, very effectively enabled the path to aesthetic excellence, which is a quality I crave very intensely, and fully British appearance for me is crucial for achieving it - both states are within my grasp)
(I like improving my appearance with stylish, heavily formal-resembling clothing that is black or dark grey, with heavy black footwear that at least very strongly resembles military boots, and I have strong affinity for dark clothing and for harsh, assertive and militant appearance, similar to the attire of many adherents of the 'goth' subculture, only without degeneracy)
4) Having a state of cultural excellence: COMPLETED (I am at least very heavily resistant to decadent / debasing qualities and behavioural tendencies, and my cultural attitudes, outlook and behaviours are rooted firmly in an extremely sophisticated and calculated way of life centred around being intensely logically oriented, intensely tactically oriented, weakness-despising, vulnerability-despising, invulnerability-coveting, superiority-coveting and militant, while still being very much in touch with morality and decency)
(all utility-devoid, degrading and/or inferior cultural qualities and practices have been discarded, I am utterly convinced and vociferously defensive of the superiority and viability of the culture to which I adhere)
5) Saving people from being born racially non-optimal, preventing them from suffering the relevant negative consequences and helping spread all of the general benefits this particular act of salvation brings to individuals, societies and the world

If any readers do not believe these are my main sources of gratification and/or do not believe that I have the capacity to achieve the states listed, well, I really do not care. What they believe is of no interest to me, outside of moral or tactical concerns. What would I gain from lying about this anyway?

I look forward to completing my collection (main gratification sources 1 to 4). I wonder if I will be the first person in history to achieve a state of mental, cultural and aesthetic excellence, with at least high physical combat ability, all simultaneously. Given my capacities and my closeness to completion of the goal, this state is definitely very highly worth striving for! I deserve to have this state. The craving for it is very intense and the excitement is almost palpable. I unashamedly and intensely crave invulnerability, superiority and excellence. Relevant superiority is a drug to me. It feels so GOOD, and I just want more and more! My brain absolutely loves the stuff! If I am somehow deprived of any of main gratification sources 1 to 4, or the path to any of them is somehow impeded, this usually causes me to become enraged and very distressed.

Old July 7th, 2020 #18
John Trent
Banned

Some have said that I take myself and issues far too seriously. I have always had much higher hostility towards and focus on threats that the typical UK national, even in childhood. I view with massive disgust and contempt anyone who thinks I am majorly overreacting to what is happening in Britain! THIS IS AN APOCALYPTIC SCENARIO! I take the relevant situations as seriously as they deserve to be taken! Follow my example!

Last edited by John Trent; July 8th, 2020 at 11:18 AM.

Old July 7th, 2020 #19
John Trent
Banned

Examples of desirable qualities, conditions and capacities that will be lost if British racial extinction happens include but are not limited to the following:

- Maximum protection against internal threats to safety and well-being (maintained by British racial homogeneity and racial distinctiveness)
- Maximum protection against external threats to safety and well-being (maintained by British racial homogeneity and racial distinctiveness)
- Maximum protection against cultural degradation (this is a threat type so intricate and misunderstood that it deserves its own separate mention) (maintained by British racial homogeneity)
- Absence of threats (including threatening factors) (maintained by British racial homogeneity and VERY MANY other defensive conditions)
- Maximum societal cohesiveness (this is most effectively achieved with people of only one racial type, who are under one perfectly designed culture, a perfect cultural environment, a perfect political doctrine, a perfectly designed political system and a perfectly designed civilisational construct, and anyone who says otherwise is ignorant or a filthy liar)
- High general physical attractiveness (protected primarily through preservation of people of specific European racial types, British (English being the most potent) and Scandinavian, or those who are a mixture of said types) (highly endangered and impossible to restore if lost)
NOTE: There is no reasonable prospect of the Scandianvian people being preserved, so loss of Britons would definitely lead to elimination of the quality

Last edited by John Trent; July 7th, 2020 at 06:12 AM.

Old July 7th, 2020 #20
John Trent
Banned

Across Britain and elsewhere, I see many degraded, lost and trivia-immersed people who lack any meaningful purpose or direction in their lives. They are wasting their lives. I think the causes of British racial preservation and protection would be very effective remedies to their diabolical life situations. Finally, they would be embracing activities worthy of time.

Thread