VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 11th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default The way other races in our nations dress

. . is it just me or do other races in our nations often dress in a way implying that they are not interested in adapting or anything like that at all ..?

The vast majority does that . .

Negroes , when in our nations , often , from the beginning , embrace the 'ghetto thug'-style . .

Muslims . . either they dress 'traditional Islamic' to openly radical looks like fundamentalists ( long beards , camouflage clothes . . . ) , females with burkas etc . .

Asians . . some of them may try to adapt yet many also embrace a 'street thug'-style . .

Mexicans ( in case of the U.S.) . . they often openly display 'patriotic Mexican wear / gear' etc . .
So , all in all , other races , when in our nations , tend to dress quite radical . .

Like I said , often 'street-thug'-style ( camouflage clothes etc . .) to Muslims often implying a radical Islam ( some even displaying t-shirts with flags of Islamic nations like Iran et al ) to , in the US , Mexicans displaying their origin . .

- - - -

. . do these people wish to 'adapt' at all . .?

Multiculturalism often brings alienation with itself . .

I do not speak for all but at least the younger generation among foreigners of other races in our nations often dress , well , quite 'peculiarly' . .

Many of them wish to appear as 'roughnecks' ..

Welcome to the race-war . .

Old April 11th, 2019 #2
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . is it just me or do other races in our nations often dress in a way implying that they are not interested in adapting or anything like that at all ..?

Negroes , when in our nations , often , from the beginning , embrace the 'ghetto thug'-style . .
LOL, little brother

Old April 12th, 2019 #3
Skinhead Zack

Smile

Quote:

Muslims . . either they dress 'traditional Islamic' to openly radical looks like fundamentalists ( long beards , camouflage clothes . . . ) , females with burkas etc . .

Asians . . some of them may try to adapt yet many also embrace a 'street thug'-style . .

Mexicans ( in case of the U.S.) . . they often openly display 'patriotic Mexican wear / gear' etc . .
So , all in all , other races , when in our nations , tend to dress quite radical . .

Like I said , often 'street-thug'-style ( camouflage clothes etc . .) to Muslims often implying a radical Islam ( some even displaying t-shirts with flags of Islamic nations like Iran et al ) to , in the US , Mexicans displaying their origin . .

- - - -

. . do these people wish to 'adapt' at all . .?

Multiculturalism often brings alienation with itself . .

I do not speak for all but at least the younger generation among foreigners of other races in our nations often dress , well , quite 'peculiarly' . .

Many of them wish to appear as 'roughnecks' ..

Freestylers - Ruffneck

Welcome to the race-war . .

Good observations.

It's true that some A-rabs and Orientals dress in ghetto thug clothing like Blacks do.

Blacks are over-represented in entertainment and Negro music's effect on Western culture is disastrous.
Nigger-lovers come in all colors.

Negro music encourages promiscuous, criminal behavior among those who listen to it and turns them into psychopaths.
The study has shown that.

https://m.sfgate.com/science/article...U-12239094.php

Not only are many of those non-Whites in our countries rude, unable to speak English, refusing to "adapt", etc.
With its ghetto fashion style being adopted by them, our culture is further subverted.

People across the world are looking up to degenerate, criminal savages put on a pedestal by the NWO.

They need to wake up and see (((who is))) behind all this mess..

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; April 12th, 2019 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Typo

Old April 14th, 2019 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
. . .

. . .

. . . to Muslims often implying a radical Islam ( some even displaying t-shirts with flags of Islamic nations like Iran et al ) . .
. . reminds me of this song . .

On a side note . . despite the song being violent , I had to laugh at the lyrics . .

"De nushunal front . . am a dirty kuffar . . de Ku Klux Klan . . full of dirty kuffar . . de Ronald Re-a-gan was a dirty kuffar . . de one Mista Bush . . iz a dirty kuffar . . ."

Old November 17th, 2019 #5
Ireland14
Banned

In my town there are even blacks who embrace the punk-style!!

Old November 17th, 2019 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland14 View Post
In my town there are even blacks who embrace the punk-style!!
. .really ?

. . makes me think of this guy from the 'Ninja Turtles'-show . .

Old November 17th, 2019 #7
ToneDeaf

Just saying, you are neglecting
in mentioning transvestites.

Old November 17th, 2019 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneDeaf View Post
Just saying, you are neglecting
in mentioning transvestites.
. . so I should mention transvestites as well ?

Old December 11th, 2019 #9
Zyklon B.Good

jewsign

Don't forget the apparel of the Hasidic Kikes.

Old December 12th, 2019 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyklon B.Good View Post
Don't forget the apparel of the Hasidic Kikes.

Thread