Old November 6th, 2008 #1
dogman

Default MONICA JAGACIAK:Look at this 14 year old model

MONICA JAGACIAK:Look at this 14 year old model

Look at this 14 year old
November 1, 2008

Monika Jagaciak

From Poland, born in year 1994.

I know the news of her being banned from fashion week for being too young is old news. But I just saw this editorial of her at the beach by local photographers Chuando and Frey, and I can’t believe how extreme this issue has gone to?

I browsed through her profile at FMD and I realized that I still keep a few issues of magazines with her on the covers, but I guess I am a little late on noticing how young she is. She was in Singapore a year ago to build up her portfolio and she literally swept all the local December 2007 covers— Harper’s Bazaar, Style:, ELLE, FEMALE and L’Officiel (in which she also nabbed the January cover). And since it was December 2007, she must be 13 years old when she shot all of these on this sunny island:

The January 08′ the issue which I am still keeping…

The problem lies in 1) her family? 2) her agent? (she’s from IMG, all four capitals) 3) the local scene?

You decide…

http://rocketrend.wordpress.com/2008...s-14-year-old/

Old November 6th, 2008 #2
dogman

Underage Monika Jagaciak Dumped From Austrailian Fashion Week

11th Apr 10:09

Monika Jagaciak has been stopped from walking the Austrailian Fashion Week catwalk after officials ban underage models.

The 14 year old Polish model has caused a stir in the fashion industry all over the world with her fresh faced look and was due to be the face of Austrailia's biggest fashion event.

Austrailia Fashion Week officials had at first stood by Monika despite her age but yesterday AFW boss Simon Lock confirmed organisers have revoked that decision.

"Effective immediately both male and female models participating in AFW will need to be at least 16 years of age and must be represented by a reputable model agency," the statement said.

"Polices are constantly revisited and endorsed by the advisory board to ensure the event best served the industry and reflected community attitudes towards issues surrounding the fashion industry," Mr Lock added.

Monika was due to take part in a shoot for Austrailian Vogue but Editor Kirsty Clements has also had a re-think: "I just figured she was that average age of a model," Clements told afp. "so we said 'she's great, we will use her for a couple of shoots'."

"It was only two nights ago that it was relayed to me that she was 14 so I pulled the plug on it."

It isn't currently compulsory for agents to publish the birth date of models alongside the headshots they send out to magazines and designers so sometimes underage girls can be hired without an employer realising.

In the past the fashion industry has been criticised for using underage models who's bodies have not yet developed to sell an unnatural image of a woman's body and now officals of the major fashion weeks around the world are taking action to ban models who are under 16.

But is this enough? Some people are calling for the ban to be extended to those under 18. What do you think?

Caz Moss- Female First

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/lifesty...ciak-4770.html

Old November 6th, 2008 #3
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Hot looking, for a Polish girl. Her name, though, sounds Ukrainian. There were past border shifts. So, she might be from that ethnic minority.
True, she's numerically underage. But, biologically, she's ripe. Probably, mentally ripe, also?
Lets not forget that in some southern American states, the age of consent was- or still is 14.
In some Med countries, 14 years old is the borderline for marriage, also.
That's why I view age of consent laws as being vague-witted, in conception

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; November 6th, 2008 at 04:39 AM.

Old November 6th, 2008 #4
Blake Smith

Quote:
The 14 year old Polish model has caused a stir in the fashion industry all over the world with her fresh faced look
no shit &&&&&&&&&&&&&

Old November 6th, 2008 #5
John in Woodbridge

Beautiful but unnaturally too thin. No one wants a fatty but that fashion standard is unhealthy.

Old November 6th, 2008 #6
Holly
Self Bannned

Looks like she just got out of Auschwitz, nice eyes but a sickly looking girl.

Old November 6th, 2008 #7
COTW
Overseer

You could easily look around at any social event/location in any city and find numerous girls that look just as pretty if not more so. Just because some faggot chose her to photograph doesn't mean her beauty is unique.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old November 6th, 2008 #8
ben shockley

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
Beautiful but unnaturally too thin. No one wants a fatty but that fashion standard is unhealthy.
It's not unnatural, it's normal for 14 to be lanky.

Old November 6th, 2008 #9
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
Looks like she just got out of Auschwitz...
If that's what chicks looked like after having done time at Kamp Auschwitz, I wish I had been born an oven impersonator

Old November 6th, 2008 #10
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Somebody give that poor girl a sammich.

Old November 6th, 2008 #11
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski View Post
Somebody give that poor girl a sammich.
Quoted for hilarity.

Old November 6th, 2008 #12
Jett Rink
Banned

I see one or two pretty girls like her at the mall all the time and I live in beaner land, what is so special about her?

I suppose in Europe girls that look like her are a lot more common than here in beaner land.

The fashion industry has a sick fetish with the stick figure.

Now this here is a girl who should be a successful model, but no way, not these days:

Old November 6th, 2008 #13
Steve B
Banned

Are those boobs real or are they mammalrex?

Old November 6th, 2008 #14
Jett Rink
Banned

Who cares? Thats not the point.

Old November 6th, 2008 #15
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
The fashion industry has a sick fetish with the stick figure.
Yes, that look reminds the designer faggots of the 12-year-old boys they love so much.

Old November 6th, 2008 #16
dogman

catalogue from Singapore

Old November 6th, 2008 #17
Curtis Stone

Fresh faced beauty, then the fag fashion experts cover that up with rags, make up, dirt, unisex. The fashion industry prefers skinny because they are fags and want models that have the bodies of little boys that have just hit a growth spurt. Some of these photos show - child whore, desperate teen runaway, unisex "queen", bondage. Her mother should never let her do this stuff. In the swinging sixties stuff she looks okay but dehumanized like a wax doll or a humanoid.

Last edited by Curtis Stone; November 6th, 2008 at 10:55 AM.

Old November 6th, 2008 #18
The Bobster
Banned

Why are we posting little girls playing dressup?

Old November 6th, 2008 #19
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Stone View Post
Fresh faced beauty, then the fag fashion experts cover that up with rags, make up, dirt, unisex. The fashion industry prefers skinny because they are fags and want models that have the bodies of little boys that have just hit a growth spurt.
One would assume that from the outside.

But the reality is that the editorial directors of the fashion magazines that pay the money and pick the model to have photographed are actually females.

Females have no eye for female beauty, after all, they think men are attractive.

I believe they are trying to recreate in real life the stick figure fashion design school drawings that they were taught to draw when they first got into the industry.

Another aspect might be the neurotic female obsession with their weight being manifested in their editorial work and evolving to caricaturish levels.

Example:

And certainly the gay men over-represented in the fashion industry don't object when they are asked their opinion by the female when she is trying to gauge her work.

Old November 6th, 2008 #20
dogman

pics from Japan

Thread