Old January 1st, 2012 #2401
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Brain Fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
USP Victorville

Contact Information
Prison facilities have a number of different addresses -- the one you use will depend on whether you are sending something to an inmate or to a staff member, and on the type of mail carrier you select. The United States Postal Service (USPS) is normally the exclusive means for inmates to receive mail and packages.

Inmate Mail/Parcels Do not send funds to this address; for more information go to the Inmate Money page. Use this address when sending correspondence and parcels to inmates confined at this facility.

INMATE NAME & REGISTER NUMBER
USP VICTORVILLE
U.S. PENITENTIARY
P.O. BOX 5300
ADELANTO, CA 92301

Physical Address (Do not use for mail unless it is the same as the mailing address listed.)Use this address for in-person visits.

USP VICTORVILLE
U.S. PENITENTIARY
13777 AIR EXPRESSWAY BLVD
VICTORVILLE, CA 92394

MapQuest® Map and Directions1

Phone: 760-530-5000
Fax: 760-530-5103
E-mail address2: VIP/[email protected]
I was hoping that -JC would have a New Year's resolution to start using his brain. His post is another of his usual duplicates and directs Steele's mail to the wrong address. He needs to be put on moderation or tarded.

Old January 3rd, 2012 #2402
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default The above contact info for Ed Steele remains correct as of 1/3/2012 @0450 hrs.,

Per http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?page_id=22 and the BOP locator information has always been correct.

Last edited by -JC; January 3rd, 2012 at 10:27 AM.

Old January 3rd, 2012 #2403
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele's Website Changes It's Mind

Quote:
Per http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?page_id=22 and the BOP locator information has always been correct.
At the time of -JC posted the Victorville information, Steele's website showed the Nevada address. They have now changed their mind. I just wrote the Nevada prison facility and they deny that they have Steele there. The moral of the story is that neither -JC or Steele's website can be taken at face value.

Old January 3rd, 2012 #2404
-JC

Default "Never mind Ed Steele, I didn't get it right but look at me again anyway... "

Does all this matter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
At the time of -JC posted the Victorville information, Steele's website showed the Nevada address. They have now changed their mind. I just wrote the Nevada prison facility and they deny that they have Steele there. The moral of the story is that neither -JC or Steele's website can be taken at face value.

Mail addressed to Ed Steele was returned from the SEATAC facility, as Mr. Steele had been moved, a process that took about ten days.

The BOP prison locator information reposted by me (above) has always been correct. The locator link indicating "USP Victorville" WAS posted on the Free Edgar Steele web site, along with an alternative address and identification number, indicating those in possession of the site may have been getting conflicting information. Cut those handling Mr. Steele's affairs a little slack and do your own homework.

A quick phone call to the VIP facility in Adelanto (near Victorville, California) was all that was necessary to confirm that Edgar James Steele #14226-023 was there currently and that is all the information prison officials are allowed to provide to the public. I got the impression that just because Mr. Steele is there this morning does not mean he will still be there tonight, which is the nature of the beast.

Just use the BOP locator system posted and, if you're planning a visit, confirm that Mr. Steele is still at the facility you plan to visit, that you're on his approved visitor list, and ask if there are any other requirements including visiting hours. It's a good idea to ask, up front, for the name of the person who gives you the information.

Last edited by -JC; January 3rd, 2012 at 03:06 PM.

Old January 3rd, 2012 #2405
-JC

Default Can't confirm this noise from the Free Edgar Steele link Mr. Pauly simply re-posted...

But what's important is getting some emotional support to Mr. Steele. Who knows, a Presidential pardon might be in the offing.
Quote:
According to Steele's website at http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?page_id=22 he has been moved to Nevada.

Edgar James Steele – #1810885
Nevada Southern Detention Center
2190 E. Mesquite Avenue
Pahrump, Nevada 89060

This seems to be a privately owned contract prison see http://www.cca.com/facility/southern...ention-center/ . I corrected a typo in the above address.

The official government website http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinde...astName=Steele shows him to be in Victorville, California.

1. EDGAR JAMES STEELE 14226-023 66-White-M 01-01-2054 VICTORVILLE USP

Old January 3rd, 2012 #2406
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default More Hope for Steele than I thought

Quote:
But what's important is getting some emotional support to Mr. Steele. Who knows, a Presidential pardon might be in the offing.
Perhaps Steele is not as crazy as I thought. He said in his jailhouse interview with KXLY-TV that he likes Obama. If he gets a pardon, I will have to admit that there was a method to his madness.

It looks like that Steele's website has no real idea where he is. They could well be responsible for a loss of important mail to Steele. As -JC correctly points out, the BOP website is the best source for an address for him. This is especially true since he has confirmed by phone that Steele is in Victorville.

Old January 4th, 2012 #2407
-JC

Default And an insanity plea is arguably a repudiation of one's work...

"In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."- George Orwell (Eric Arthur Blair)

Norway murderer Breivik, who actually killed 77 people, found criminally insane, may avoid prison but spend life in asylum http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=135990

[Ezra] “Pound was arrested and accused of treason; he spent 13 years in St. Elizabeth’s Hospital (a government institution for the criminally insane in Washington, D.C.)” (He was born in 1885 and died, broken, in 1972)]

Old January 4th, 2012 #2408
America First

The Wars have killed our race.

[Ezra] “Pound was arrested and accused of treason; he spent 13 years in St. Elizabeth’s Hospital (a government institution for the criminally insane in Washington, D.C.)” (He was born in 1885 and died, broken, in 1972)]
============================================
Unquote

Eustace Mullins with many other writers worked to get him released finally in 1959. This Son of Idaho is not known there in favor of a real nut case drunk Hummingways. Ezra said on arrival in Italy very soon after his release that all of Amerika was an insane asylum.

The way the government at the time treated Ezra Pound revealed themselves as the real mental patients for such cruelty.

Surely he knew NYC was a nest and so no wonder as soon as he was released he got a passport and left.

Our Lunatic criminals with their media have promoted all types of boozing, and every sort drugs and perversion along with constant war, robbing US to point of being naked to the wind and then gave US open borders for no peace of mind for the working class are a bad case of rust.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; January 5th, 2012 at 12:36 PM.

Old January 5th, 2012 #2409
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Where is -JC?

Cyndi has sent out a newsletter this morning. I have been waiting for -JC to post it so that we don't have a duplicate post. He never looks before he posts.

Old January 6th, 2012 #2410
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Cyndi's Letter to Idaho Senator

-JC has not woken up to the fact that Cyndi has sent out a newsletter. I will not post it because he will duplicate it. That news letter is likely overblown. This letter from Cyndi to Idaho Senator Crapo gives some new data on Steele's medical condition.

BTW, the Superfund Cleanup website says that the risk of human exposure at George AFB is over. I have grave doubts that hundreds of thousands of gallons of jet fuel would have been dumped into the water table. That is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars and would have been used a fuel in aircraft. The water likely is Victorville municipal water and would therefore be drunk by everyone in the area outside of the prison.

Quote:

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-...12_sample1.pdf

January 2, 2012

Dear Senator Crapo,

It has been brought to my attention that you are well aware of the dangers to prisoners at the US Penitentiary located in Victorville, CA. That you know it originally was the George Air Force base and that when they abandoned it, they dumped hundreds of thousands of gallons of jet fuel in the ground water table. Thus prisoners and employees alike are being exposed to jet fuel, which when ingested or placed on the skin (showers) over prolonged periods, causes astrocytoma, a deadly form of cancer. Astrocytoma builds tumors on the spine and in the brain and people will die from this cancer.

You may recall assisting Karla Fuller with a compassionate release from prison after there was no medical way she could survive the astrocytoma. Unfortunately, by the time any action was taken, it was too late for her and she died within a year. Prisoners may deserve their punishment of being imprisoned, but they do not deserve to be exposed to poisonous agents that
will kill them. For that matter, neither do employees that work at the facility.

This now has become a particular interest of mine, since my husband, a resident of Idaho and constituent of yours, has just been moved to this prison. Now, I would like to go into the details of why my husband has been falsely convicted on charges he did not commit by illegal government and judicial misconduct. However, it is through the higher courts that we will fight to win his rightful freedom. Besides, if you have any interest in him receiving justice, you can visit www.free-edgar-steele.com for all the details.

I am Cyndi Steele and my husband is Edgar Steele. Whether you know anything about my husband, his political views and/or his case, I have no idea. He always proclaimed “Equal rights for all and special rights for none.” For exercising his Constitutional right to freedom of speech, he was falsely prosecuted with charges of Murder-for-hire , which is the Justice
Department’s preferred way of eliminating political dissidents. Yes, my husband is a political prisoner. I ask that you put aside any formed opinions you might have and help, at a minimum, to get my husband designated to a facility where he is not going to be exposed to the cancer causing toxic contaminants at Victorville and put at risk of being killed from cancer (which is
just another way to eliminate a political opponent).

My husband’s health is fragile. He is 66 years old and has already had a bout with cancer, which thankfully he beat with treatment. Plus, during the six months prior to his arrest, he was inflicted with four other medical issues: 1) an aortic aneurysm that the doctors brought him back from the dead, 2) an elective surgery to correct symptoms caused from his cancer, 3) a hernia surgery and 4) a nasal aneurysm, which necessitated emergency surgery to stop the bleeding. In the past 19 months he has suffered from constant headaches, which besides stress, is caused by the titanium clips implanted to stop the nasal aneurysm bleeding and that he was never able to receive the follow-up treatment.

Then when entering the BOP in SeaTac last month he was diagnosed as being anemic. Plus he has lost a considerable amount of weight. I am asking you as our U.S. Senator, to help in getting my husband re-designated to a facility that doesn’t expose him to cancer causing dangerous, contaminated water. Preferably, I request the facility in Sheridan, OR (which was designated by Judge Winmill, but has not been followed by the Department of Justice), since that facility would put the least amount of hardship on me and our family as we visit him and attempt to develop his appeal. The cost to my family has already been astronomical, mentally and financially. Ultimately to get him to a facility that doesn’t threaten his health, such that when he does win his freedom through the higher courts, he can come home healthy in order to put our family back together.

In addition, I encourage you to pursue this issue with the Senate and House for all prisoners and personnel that are being condemned to an early death by being sentenced to the prison at Victorville, CA . The most inhumane aspect is that prisoners are forced to endure this exposure and the deadly consequences from the Toxic, cancer causing Jet Fuel contaminated water. It is as if they have been condemned to a slow death versus the quick death by injection, but it is a death penalty all the same. Yes, the death penalty is the end of life, but even here the system has gone to great lengths to ensure that the death was humane; quick and painless.

Where the slow death prisoners incur at Victorville is one of the most painful, tortured and inhumane sentences known to man as it is deliberate exposure to a known cancer causing substance. Please help put a stop to people being exposed to the contaminants at Victorville. There is enough suffering in the world from natural causes. No human should have to suffer by any kind of force.

Sincerely

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; January 6th, 2012 at 02:42 PM. Reason: formatting

Old January 6th, 2012 #2411
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Bogus Drinking Water Contamination Claim

Exactly as I had thought, groundwater is not used as drinking water at the prison and never has been. You can't get exposed to TCE contamination by taking a shower in it. Leaking jet fuel tanks over a 50 year period could indeed have deposited a lot of JP-4 under ground. This is kerosene and probably not as toxic as trichloroethylene which was used extensively for cleaning aircraft frames and engines.

Quote:
http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/hac/pha/PHA.asp?docid=24&pg=1
On-site and off-site groundwater do not represent a past, present, or future public health hazard. On-site groundwater has never been used as a source for drinking water at George AFB and no supply wells are expected to be installed there in the foreseeable future.

Old January 7th, 2012 #2412
-JC

Default Thanks for alerting me to posts by those I consider trolls and "Ignore," I suppose...

Reference the previous three posts by Donald Pauley and particularly his vehement assertions of fact that are in direct conflict with what he quotes as authorities. The e-mail posting that Mr. Pauley failed to post, blaming me for his not posting it and probably attempting to discourage me from posting it is, to the best of my knowledge, not available elsewhere online. If I thought the e-mail was important then I'd have posted it but I think it is more important to attempt to focus this thread and anyone interested in e-mail from www.Free-Edgar-Steele.com can sign-up for such private e-mail postings without having to endure Mr. Pauley's at least self-important and maybe malicious editorializing.

Regarding the issues raised by Cindi Steele in her most current post, water quality/cancer and other risk concerns, at least I'm aware that I'm not qualified to voice an opinion. However, I know that environmental impact studies, whether drafted by government employees or contractors, e.g., WIRTH ASSOCIATES, http://books.google.com/books/about/Environmental_impact_report_A_P_S_transm.html?id=NtxsHQAACAAJ, were at one time usually drafted by young, idealistic employees whose only conflicts of interest were probably their careers. Such reports were undoubted at least reviewed prior to acceptance for publication by more politicized management that has an interest in the impact of the report itself on the direction of the agency/business involved.

As a starting point to understanding some of these issues, I encourage anyone interested in this groundwater contamination subject to view the dramatized but relatively accurate video, Erin Brochovich http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0195685/.

Here's what a subdivision of the Centers for Diseases control, quoted as a source by Mr. Pauley as authority but either not read, not understood, or deliberately misrepresented by him, had to say about the PG&E releases at Hinkley:

· ATSDR - Press Release - 1/31/2001 - ATSDR Releases ...
o ATSDR Releases Public Health Assessment For The Pacific Gas and Electric Site In Hinkley, California. Hinkley County, Hinkley, California ...
§ www.atsdr.cdc.gov/news/displaynews.asp?PRid=2328
· ATSDR-PHA-HC-Pacific Gas and Electric Facility-p1
o Lead, Nitrate, Mercury and Chromium Levels in Water from Private Domestic Wells near the Pacific Gas and Electric Facility in Hinkley, California. ...
§ www.atsdr.cdc.gov/HAC/pha/PHA.asp?docid=63&pg=1
· ATSDR-PHA-HC-Pacific Gas and Electric Facility-p-toc
o Nitrate, Lead, Thallium and Chromium Levels in Water from Private Domestic Wells near the Pacific Gas and Electric Facility in Hinkley, California. ...
§ www.atsdr.cdc.gov/HAC/pha/PHA.asp?docid=308&pg=0
· ATSDR - Public Health Assessments & Health Consultations ...
o Nitrate, Mercury and Chromium Levels in Water from Private Domestic Wells near the Pacific Gas and Electric Facility in Hinkley, California [HTML], ...
§ www.atsdr.cdc.gov/HAC/PHA/HCPHA.asp?State=CA

Cindy Steele, et al., may be grasping at straws, as I might be under the circumstances. Again, I'm in no position to judge and I certainly don't have an agenda or opinion on Mr. Steele's guilt or innocence. I am however troubled by both Mr. Pauley's ongoing energy, apparent dishonesty, and attempts to prejudice others on these subjects. For example:

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/hac/pha/PHA.asp?docid=24&pg=1“… OU 2: Jet fuel releases. OU 2 consists of the facility's liquid fuel distribution system. A variety of leaks in this system resulted in an estimated of perhaps as much as a 750,000 to 800,000-gallon plume of jet propellant #4 (JP-4) encompassing an area of over 31 acres, as well as a dissolved-phase plume of benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, and xylenes extending over an area of 121 acres…”

[and]

http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/hesis/Documents/tce.pdf
“Trichloroethylene mainly affects the central nervous system (the brain), causing headache, nausea, dizziness, clumsiness, drowsiness, and other effects like those of being drunk. TCE can also damage the facial nerves, and it can cause skin rash. Heavy exposure can damage the liver and kidneys. TCE causes cancer in animals and may cause cancer in humans

“… TCE can also be absorbed through your skin, especially with lengthy skin contact or if your skin is cut or cracked.

“Overexposure to TCE mainly affects the central nervous system (the brain). Other symptoms can also occur, as described below… “

Last edited by -JC; January 7th, 2012 at 07:09 AM.

Old January 7th, 2012 #2413
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Exactly as I had thought, groundwater is not used as drinking water at the prison and never has been. You can't get exposed to TCE contamination by taking a shower in it. Leaking jet fuel tanks over a 50 year period could indeed have deposited a lot of JP-4 under ground. This is kerosene and probably not as toxic as trichloroethylene which was used extensively for cleaning aircraft frames and engines.
You're a fucking idiot. I was stationed at Marine Corps Base, Camp Lejeune, N.C. and was exposed (POISONED) to some 70 volatile organic compounds. Routes of exposure were through the drinking water which I ingested for at least a year and half, inhaled when showering, and ate with food prepared with the water.

Two 500,000 gallon underground fuel tanks leaked into the aquifers supplying the base with drinking water. A dry cleaner on base threw the TCE waste from his business out the back door which then went into the aquifers that supplied drinking water to the base.

750,000 men, women, and children drank that shit for at least 30 years. When the Marine Corps found out that the water was contaminated they didn't shut the water plant down but knowingly and criminally let men, women, and children continue to drink that contaminated water for at least five more years.

Read all about it here asshole:

The Few, The Proud, The Forgotten

and here:

Water Survivors

You're a government agent of some sort and should be limited to the opposition forums or put in the Tard Coral. In a perfect world you'd be hunted down and re-educated.

In passing, go fuck yourself.

Old January 7th, 2012 #2414
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Off Topic Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
You're a fucking idiot. I was stationed at Marine Corps Base, Camp Lejeune, N.C. and was exposed (POISONED) to some 70 volatile organic compounds. Routes of exposure were through the drinking water which I ingested for at least a year and half, inhaled when showering, and ate with food prepared with the water.

Two 500,000 gallon underground fuel tanks leaked into the aquifers supplying the base with drinking water. A dry cleaner on base threw the TCE waste from his business out the back door which then went into the aquifers that supplied drinking water to the base.

750,000 men, women, and children drank that shit for at least 30 years. When the Marine Corps found out that the water was contaminated they didn't shut the water plant down but knowingly and criminally let men, women, and children continue to drink that contaminated water for at least five more years.

Read all about it here asshole:

The Few, The Proud, The Forgotten

and here:

Water Survivors

You're a government agent of some sort and should be limited to the opposition forums or put in the Tard Coral. In a perfect world you'd be hunted down and re-educated.

In passing, go fuck yourself.
Our resident bed pan changer missed the point. Any fool knows that contaminated water can cause cancer. We were not talking about Marine Corp bases with contaminated water. We were talking about Cyndi's assertion that the water at a Federal prison in Victorville is contaminated.

This is a clear lie. Contamination at former George AFB is just like any other closed Air Force Force Base. Old jet fuel tanks develop pin hole leaks from rust in the bottom and contaminate the water table. This jet fuel is a thousand foot deep and no wells are there.

This happens every day in closed gasoline stations over the country. That is why the EPA is making their owners dig up the tanks. Presumably modern tanks are plastic lined to prevent this.

There are about 5100 prisoners at Victorville. http://www.bop.gov/locations/weekly_report.jsp

VICTORVILLE MED I 1,767
VICTORVILLE MED II 1,772
VICTORVILLE MED II 297
VICTORVILLE USP 1,526

There would be dozens of lawsuits from these prisoners if there was anything wrong with the water.

They get their water from Victorville see

Quote:
http://www.highdesertpolitics.org/ne...r-availability

The water that services the BOP ( as it was called back in 1997) was obtained by a memorandum of understanding between the cities of Victorville and Adelanto signed in 1997. I’m in the process of getting a copy of the final agreement that explains why Adelanto would have given 80% of their water rights at George AFB away to Victorville.
The 115,000 Citizens of Victorville would be up at arms if anything was wrong with their water. Cyndi is lying about this and this is not her first one. She was also responsible for swindling her husband's supporters out of $122,000. That money was given to a worthless now disbarred lawyer who put on a defense which would have shamed a first year law student. Her real complaint is that she has to drive too far to visit. This is as bogus as the so called Ukrainian bride scam.

Pravda Bill White was locked up far away from Virginia before he was released on appeal. I don't think that the Feds consider the convenience of visitors when they select prison locations. Falsely complaining about the water totally discredits any possible just complaints about prison assignments. Cyndi doesn't seem to be worried about any of the other 5,000 inmates drinking that same water.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; January 7th, 2012 at 03:10 PM. Reason: typo

Old January 7th, 2012 #2415
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry -JC Will Duplicate This Post

I predict that -JC will duplicate this post. He has had two days to post the letter from Cyndi and will promptly post it again. I haven't researched Karla Fuller but my money says that her estate would have sued the Federal Government for millions if the water had killed her.
========
Quote:

Date: Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 6:46 AM
Subject: Victorville death prison protest, 1/5/2012, from Cyndi Steele
To: xxxxx

Dear Friends and Supporters,

Ed has been designated to the US Penitentiary in Victorville, CA. As if it is not bad enough what they have unjustly done to him, they have designated him to a max security, death trap prison and as far away from me as they possibly can.

I don’t know if you are aware that Victorville was originally the George Air Force base, the first jet facility in America. When the Air Force abandoned it, they dumped hundreds of thousands of gallons of jet fuel in the ground water table. Jet fuel, when ingested, or when placed on the skin (showers) over prolonged periods, causes Astrocytoma, a deadly form of cancer. Astrocytoma builds tumors on the spine and in the brain, which kill you.

A campaign to help Karla Fuller a former inmate, who suffered from this poisoning while incarcerated there, finally got out of this death trap, but it was too late. She died within a year.

I’m again asking for your help in asking people write to Senator Mike Crapo and demand that Ed be housed at a different facility. Please send this information as far and wide as possible to every politician at the Federal level, Senators, and Congressmen, etc.

Senator Crapo is fully advised about this problem because he helped get Karla out after a lot of pressure was brought to bear. We need to demand that Senator Crapo step up again since he is Ed's Senator.

Below, I have listed information for Senator Crapo; links to emails, fax numbers and mailing addresses. I have, also, included the email for his aid Peter Stegner, which I’m told is the quickest way to get concerns heard by Senator Crapo.

Email to Peter Stegner (Senator Crapo’s aid) Email to Senator Crapo here via his online form:
[email protected] http://crapo.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm

Mailing addresses and fax numbers for Senator Crapo, as follows:

Senator Mike Crapo
410 Memorial Drive, Suite 204
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Fax number: (208) 529-8367

Senator Mike Crapo
239 Dirksen Senate Building
Washington, DC 20510
Fax number: (202) 228-1375

Then please send (email/fax/mail) to every other politician at the Federal level; Senators, Congressmen, etc. List of all senators can be retrieved at http://www.senate.gov/general/contac...nators_cfm.cfm . List of all congressmen can be retrieved at http://www.house.gov/representatives/ .

Any help to get Ed out of this death trap and designated elsewhere, would be greatly appreciated. Also, demanding that he be transferred to Sheridan, OR, which is where the Judge said he should be housed, would be appreciated, as it would lessen the hardships not only on Ed, but his wife and children, as well. However, despite the judge’s approval of Sheridan, OR, it’s the US Marshall Service that has been in control and they have been out to make it as horrible for Ed from the day he was arrested.

For your reference, below are links to four sample letters that have already been sent:

Letter 1
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-...12_sample1.pdf

Letter 2
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-...12_sample2.pdf

Letter 3
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-...12_sample3.pdf

Letter 4
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-...12_sample4.pdf
Sincerely, Cyndi Steele

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; January 7th, 2012 at 03:11 PM. Reason: typo

Old January 7th, 2012 #2416
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Bogus Water Contamination Claim

Karla Fuller got breast cancer shortly after being sentenced to Victorville. Women get breast cancer all of the time. Medical treatment there seems to have been atrocious, but water did not cause her breast cancer. She had an attorney who never made such a claim. He would have smelled money.

This lie makes it impossible for anyone to go to bat for Steele and try to get him moved closer to Idaho. He is held in maximum security lockup which may reduce the number of options for prisons. Many of the posters here have not learned anything from Steele's steamy love letters written from his jail cell to Tatyana Loginova. This whole mess is a GIGANTIC swindle of the White Nationalist Community.

Quote:
http://prisoninmatejusticekarlafulle...1_archive.html
A prison sentence, however, turned out to be only the beginning of her troubles. Her husband died just before she started serving her sentence. And shortly after she arrived at the Victorville federal facility near Adelanto, Calif., she was diagnosed with breast cancer.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; January 7th, 2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: typo

Old January 7th, 2012 #2417
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry -JC Needs Reading Comprehension

Quote:
[SIZE=3]
“Trichloroethylene mainly affects the central nervous system (the brain), causing headache, nausea, dizziness, clumsiness, drowsiness, and other effects like those of being drunk. TCE can also damage the facial nerves, and it can cause skin rash. Heavy exposure can damage the liver and kidneys. TCE causes cancer in animals and may cause cancer in humans

“… TCE can also be absorbed through your skin, especially with lengthy skin contact or if your skin is cut or cracked.

“Overexposure to TCE mainly affects the central nervous system (the brain). Other symptoms can also occur, as described below… “
[/COLOR]
Any fool knows the TCE is not good for your health. The issue here is whether Cyndi is lying about the water at Victorville being contaminated. She also lied about the government confiscating all of their silver and preventing them from hiring a lawyer. That silver was returned a few days later as soon as it was inventoried and long before she ever told the lie.

Old January 7th, 2012 #2418
-JC

Default No, that's your agenda, Mister Pauly...

I guess I don't see a WN swindle by Cyndi based on what is verifiable; maybe a lawyer swindle. And I'm cynical enough to question whether there is, in fact, pollution in the aquifer that might be in domestic water at the prison. Based on what I'm reading, I'd be concerned with being housed at the former George Air Force Base (GAFB) and perhaps using non-potable water for bathing, etc.

My issues are not so much with Cindi Steele, who is understandably stressed probably beyond her limits, but with Pauly making false statements, then editing, changing the subject, name-calling, etc., when they're noticed, e.g., that TCE cannot be absorbed through the skin, thta the pollution at GAFB is a thousand feet beneath the surface, and that Steele is in "max" security lockdown.

Remember that Pauly claims to have volunteered with the National Alliance and then badmouthed Dr. Pierce here. Several of you mentioned to me that Pauly now is bashing the Steeles and anyone who questions why he makes it his business.

"The Federal Correctional Institution (FCI II Medium) - Victorville in Adelanto, California, is a medium security facility housing male inmates... It is part of the Victorville Federal Correctional Complex (FCC)."

This was no pinhole leak: http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/hac/pha/PHA.asp?docid=24&pg=1 “… OU 2: Jet fuel releases. OU 2 consists of the facility's liquid fuel distribution system. A variety of leaks in this system resulted in an estimated of perhaps as much as a 750,000 to 800,000-gallon plume of jet propellant #4 (JP-4) encompassing an area of over 31 acres, as well as a dissolved-phase plume of benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, and xylenes extending over an area of 121 acres…”

I'm told that Erin Brockovich again found PG&E-denied hexavalent chromium in community water including the public swimming pool in the Kettleman Hills, Kings County, California, five years after the Hinkley settlement.

Other concerns about GAFB groundwater pollution are here: http://www.georgeafb.info/about and here: http://www.safie.hq.af.mil/afrpa/leg...date/index.asp including that

"Cleanup Effort Continues at Former George Air Force Base

"The Air Force has been working to clean up the former George Air Force Base since 1981, spending nearly $113 million to rid the ground and two aquifers of jet fuel, solvents, and pesticides. And the job isn't finished. According to the Air Force's 2010 annual report to Congress, the federal government anticipates spending another $40.3 million at George through 2038.

"... The geology, the climate, and the dry ground's sensitivity to water have complicated the cleanup effort at the former George AFB. Located in the High Desert in rural San Bernardino County, George receives an average of less than six inches of rain a year. In such a dry environment, the plentiful irrigation used at the former base pushed contaminants into the aquifer. Once a pollutant gets into the groundwater, it flows with the water in what's known as a plume, degrading the water's quality. The plumes at George are far beneath the surface and can be monitored only by drilling 130 to 260-foot deep wells.
"... Within the past six years, a massive fuel plume, containing about 3.5 million gallons of jet fuel, was discovered about 160 feet under what's called a "tank farm," a group of aboveground fuel storage tanks, each holding thousands of gallons of fuel. Some of the tanks are still being used by businesses flying at the site, now known as Southern California Logistics Airport. The Air Force installed 22 new monitoring wells in 2010 to get more data on the extent of the plume..."

Quote:
Any fool knows the TCE is not good for your health. The issue here is whether Cyndi is lying about the water at Victorville being contaminated. She also lied about the government confiscating all of their silver and preventing them from hiring a lawyer. That silver was returned a few days later as soon as it was inventoried and long before she ever told the lie.

Last edited by -JC; January 8th, 2012 at 09:08 AM.

Old January 7th, 2012 #2419
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Silly -JC

The swindle here is when the Steele camp falsely claimed that Steele was framed by the U.S. government. Any fool can see that he went crazy as a result of aorta surgery. All you have to do is read his rambling statement at sentencing to see that he is crazy.

Now when one of us REALLY is framed by the Famous But Incompetent, no one will believe us. It was fraud to solicit $122,000 from Steele's supporters when his legal team had to know that he had gone crazy.

Insanity is contagious to some degree and it has infected Cyndi too. Her support of her husband is commendable but she could do far more by admitting that he is insane and use that to get him out of prison. He is not to blame for his actions but those around him are to blame for theirs.

Old January 8th, 2012 #2420
Bev
drinking tea

Forgive me for butting in when I'm not really conversant with every fact of this case, but I have a question for Donald. Do you know Edgar Steele? If not, why are you so convinced that he's crazy as a result of heart surgery? His wife doesn't seem to think he is crazy and as the person who presumably knows him better than anyone, I'd have thought she'd be ideally placed to be able to make a judgment on whether his sanity deteriorated after the surgery.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread