VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe +
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 21st, 2020 #1
Johan
Banned

Default White women who engage in sand niggers get what they deserve,no compassion for these leftist sluts!

This is what EVIL looks like!

This is not ordinary violence. It is a psychotic, misogynistic culture of violence. This is what EVIL looks like.

But it has become women's dressage in the left-green feminist country of Sweden. An increasingly creepy picture is emerging of the way in which men from the Muslim culture deal with European women. Recently, Wilma's severed head was found and a Pakistani convicted of Aya Bonde Jensen's death abuse , such that even her mother could not recognize the body.

This is no ordinary female violence, it is the warfare of the beast. It is the imprint of a psychotic culture that is forced upon us by criminal idiots - and by a majority of women - and that it constantly costs lives.

The victims are young, ignorant women, and both feminists and politicians of the establishment pretend that it doesn't exist, which is understandable because when they confess their guilt, the masses burn down their villas in their luxury neighborhoods.

More here translated by Google.

Old May 21st, 2020 #2
Ray Allan

The TV show 90-Day Fiance' features many White women paired with Moslem men, in addition to nigger bucks from Africa. What the hell is this garbage? But the show is produced by jews, so that explains everything.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 21st, 2020 #3
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The TV show 90-Day Fiance' But the show is produced by jews, so that explains everything.
Sand niggers are the Jewish tool par excellence,see what is going on in S.A.

Old May 21st, 2020 #4
Dawn Cannon

Default Scabies epidemic in Germany: Migrants infect entire regions with a parasitic skin disease

From the website

Scabies epidemic in Germany: Migrants infect entire regions with a parasitic skin disease

May 21, 2020

Now it's public: In the state of Hesse, the scab is on the rise again. The breeding grounds for the disease, which has been considered extinct in Germany for decades, are in particular shelters for asylum seekers. The number of officially reported cases more than doubled in 2018 compared to the previous year.

"What the refugees bring us is more valuable than gold!" You can certainly remember this euphoric statement by Martin Schulz (SPD) in 2016. But not only raped girls and women or relatives of murdered Germans will have doubts as to whether the former President of the European Parliament fully owned his intellectual ability when he paid lip service to illegal migration, Anonymousnews writes .

What cannot be denied, on the other hand, is the fact that migrants mainly bring diseases from their own country, the treatment of which ultimately puts enormous strain on our social systems. Consider, for example, the numerous AIDS cases among the so-called 'refugees' recently released by the head of a police authority. Hepatitis or malaria are also among the migrating souvenirs from the developing world.

Another disease, long considered eradicated in Germany, has recently emerged again. It acts here for the scab. Citizens in Hesse in particular are getting to know the symptoms of the unpleasant skin disease in large numbers again. According to the Ministry of Social Affairs in Wiesbaden, the number of officially reported cases in 2018 more than doubled from the previous year. If 2016 is taken as the starting point, the number of scabies within the federal state would have increased fivefold in 2018. In addition, there is an immeasurable number of unreported cases.

The incubators for the spread of this highly contagious disease are increasingly also home to asylum seekers. Although the scab outbreak could be obscured for a long time to come, this has not been so easy since the introduction of the notification obligation in July 2017. Asylum shelters are therefore no longer just a breeding ground for terror, ominous sex tourism and violence, but also basic principles for the national contamination of the German population with diseases that, until recently, no longer existed, apart from special individual cases.

The Robert Koch Institute informs about the transmission of the scab:

https://translate.google.com/transla...kwaad-eruit%2F

Well you don't hear about this in the regular news, do you.

I keep thinking about tuberculosis brought in by economic immigration (for one) and all these Plandemic Fanatics. Why have they never been hysterical about that???

By the way, if scabies isn't treated, it completely fucks your liver up, and you die.

Old May 21st, 2020 #5
Johan
Banned

Dawn, the site "frontnews" is from the same author as Fenixx (who reported in Dutch).

This site was removed by WordPress because it was kicking too much against jews. Recently he is back without naming the Jews.

A loss, yes, but still a good informative magazine.

Greetings from Holland,Johan

Old May 23rd, 2020 #7
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

I cannot muster sympathy for any race mixer. The woman in the pictures is still alive so she got far better than she deserves as far as I'm concerned.

Old May 23rd, 2020 #8
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
From the website

Scabies epidemic in Germany: Migrants infect entire regions with a parasitic skin disease

May 21, 2020

Now it's public: In the state of Hesse, the scab is on the rise again. The breeding grounds for the disease, which has been considered extinct in Germany for decades, are in particular shelters for asylum seekers. The number of officially reported cases more than doubled in 2018 compared to the previous year.

"What the refugees bring us is more valuable than gold!" You can certainly remember this euphoric statement by Martin Schulz (SPD) in 2016. But not only raped girls and women or relatives of murdered Germans will have doubts as to whether the former President of the European Parliament fully owned his intellectual ability when he paid lip service to illegal migration, Anonymousnews writes .

What cannot be denied, on the other hand, is the fact that migrants mainly bring diseases from their own country, the treatment of which ultimately puts enormous strain on our social systems. Consider, for example, the numerous AIDS cases among the so-called 'refugees' recently released by the head of a police authority. Hepatitis or malaria are also among the migrating souvenirs from the developing world.

Another disease, long considered eradicated in Germany, has recently emerged again. It acts here for the scab. Citizens in Hesse in particular are getting to know the symptoms of the unpleasant skin disease in large numbers again. According to the Ministry of Social Affairs in Wiesbaden, the number of officially reported cases in 2018 more than doubled from the previous year. If 2016 is taken as the starting point, the number of scabies within the federal state would have increased fivefold in 2018. In addition, there is an immeasurable number of unreported cases.

The incubators for the spread of this highly contagious disease are increasingly also home to asylum seekers. Although the scab outbreak could be obscured for a long time to come, this has not been so easy since the introduction of the notification obligation in July 2017. Asylum shelters are therefore no longer just a breeding ground for terror, ominous sex tourism and violence, but also basic principles for the national contamination of the German population with diseases that, until recently, no longer existed, apart from special individual cases.

The Robert Koch Institute informs about the transmission of the scab:

https://translate.google.com/transla...kwaad-eruit%2F

Well you don't hear about this in the regular news, do you.

I keep thinking about tuberculosis brought in by economic immigration (for one) and all these Plandemic Fanatics. Why have they never been hysterical about that???

By the way, if scabies isn't treated, it completely fucks your liver up, and you die.

I don't think you'd find in the (((MSM))) that the photograph above is that of "crusted scabies."

I'll use jookepedia to put this into layman's language:

Quote:

Crusted scabies

The elderly, disabled, and people with an impaired immune system, such as those with HIV, cancer, or those on immunosuppressive medications, are susceptible to crusted scabies (also called Norwegian scabies).[16][19][20] On those with weaker immune systems, the host becomes a more fertile breeding ground for the mites, which spread over the host's body, except the face. The mites in crusted scabies are not more virulent than in noncrusted scabies; however, they are much more numerous (up to two million). People with crusted scabies exhibit scaly rashes, slight itching, and thick crusts of skin that contain large numbers of scabies mites. For this reason, persons with crusted scabies are more contagious to others than those with typical scabies.[3][21] Such areas make eradication of mites particularly difficult, as the crusts protect the mites from topical miticides/scabicides, necessitating prolonged treatment of these areas.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scabies#Crusted_scabies

Take a look at the photo above. Then compare it to the one in jookepedia:

Crusted scabies in a person with AIDS

And:

A photomicrograph of an itch mite (S. scabiei)

Look familiar? Jooz just can't seem to put all the info in.

The turd world joo pets are wrecking formerly White countries.

I'm way over being sick of it. IT INFURIATES ME!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; May 23rd, 2020 at 08:54 PM. Reason: more info

Old May 24th, 2020 #9
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

this bitch gave me a good laff. eat it, bitch. eat the scars. suffer like the nigger-lovin' whore that you are. god, but i'm spittin' up coffee over this!

Old May 26th, 2020 #10
Johan
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
I cannot muster sympathy for any race mixer. The woman in the pictures is still alive so she got far better than she deserves as far as I'm concerned.
In a case that has shocked Sweden, a 17 year-old girl, Wilma Andersson, was beheaded by her Iraqi migrant boyfriend after she ended their relationship.

https://rairfoundation.com/alert-ira...artment-watch/

Old May 26th, 2020 #11
Miguel Dias

F this iraqui monster!
i dont care if she race mixed she was our sister!
and this earth wurm took her away from us!
I want his spiked head on a wall!

Old May 26th, 2020 #12
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Dias View Post
i dont care if she race mixed she was our sister!
She put herself out,we don't need race mixing leftist sluts!

Old May 26th, 2020 #13
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Wilma’s mother and other relatives say that they confronted the boyfriend shortly after her disappearance
The fuck was her mother doing letting her 17yr old daughter fuck some 23yr old greasy sand nigger?! Unsurprisingly there is no mention of a daddy.

Old May 26th, 2020 #14
bedford

White people in Sweden and other countries possess weapons that could eliminate a whole lot of muds. What is lacking is the will. Even if men in European countries can't own guns a determined mob of 1 million white guys armed with knives and baseball bats could take a whole lot of mud scum.
Okay not likely but I can still hope.

Thread