VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 14th, 2019 #1
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Default Alison Chabloz - JEW PLANT

As we said, her appeal would set a precedent - and it has. I have been reliably informed, her and any misguided supporters of this obviously cranky/Jewey plant will be attacked on sight (her having acid thrown over her nose) if trying to attend a nationalist event after her treason. Chris Livingston has been marked out as a deviant and NONCE. Do I need to say more?

Old February 14th, 2019 #2
Jen O'Cide
Banned

I wouldn't mind, but she is an ugly "Yid", I hear tell she is the sister of Richard Edmonds...

Old February 14th, 2019 #3
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Just heard a 10 grand hit has been put on Al Chab.. Terror Machine is still active....setting 10 for a 30 minute wash....

Old February 15th, 2019 #4
joefrombradford

That's a bit rich coming from you, isn't it Jen? It seems it would take one to know one.

How many times is that you've been banned from this forum for being a wrongun now?

Old February 16th, 2019 #5
joefrombradford

I wonder what silly ladies name this piece of shit is going to come back under next. He'll give himself up by outing other nationalists, making empty threats towards nationalists, 'exposing' nationalists, etc.

He's upgraded his choice of weapon to acid... what a 'genuine patriot'.

If he isn't working for the police or Hope Not Hate, then he's doing a very good impression of someone who is and at the very least... He's a dickhead.

Old March 18th, 2019 #6
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
I wonder what silly ladies name this piece of shit is going to come back under next. He'll give himself up by outing other nationalists, making empty threats towards nationalists, 'exposing' nationalists, etc.

He's upgraded his choice of weapon to acid... what a 'genuine patriot'.

If he isn't working for the police or Hope Not Hate, then he's doing a very good impression of someone who is and at the very least... He's a dickhead.
And it's like groundhog day

Old March 18th, 2019 #7
Hilda Wogden
Banned

To whom it may concern: Too late, all pics and other relevant data copied before being blocked...HAHAHAHA. WHAT A FUCKING DOG!

Old March 18th, 2019 #8
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Now what was it our Joe said about single parents?? I'll have to dig up a few threads and send em on to our "Mandi"..........................XXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Old March 18th, 2019 #9
Hilda Wogden
Banned

We love it when VNN hardmen block us on FB after we put it on them. Brave Joe:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-03-18 18.40.01.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	10313  

Old March 18th, 2019 #10
Hilda Wogden
Banned

And of course, if some grass goes running to admin on here, we will be back using a new ISP and name....

Old March 18th, 2019 #11
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Cor, that one second from right looks a bit of alright. Prob what Joe was thinking when he pulled Munter girl to start with...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	14344887_10210886061296313_3862079331558957805_n.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	10314  

Old March 18th, 2019 #13
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Quote:
I wonder what silly ladies name this piece of shit is going to come back under next..
Mandi. When I do, I'll put my place of work (flat on back with legs wide open) and my address too.

Old April 19th, 2019 #14
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda Wogden View Post
To whom it may concern: Too late, all pics and other relevant data copied before being blocked...HAHAHAHA. WHAT A FUCKING DOG!
What 'relevant data' on my private life would that be, Mr 'I'm not a police informer"? And which law enforcement agency provided you with the training on how to harvest that 'data' from my set-to-private profile that is only of interest to them?

Last edited by joefrombradford; April 20th, 2019 at 02:36 PM.

Old April 20th, 2019 #15
joefrombradford

Default K

Quote:
What 'relevant data' on my private life would that be, Mr 'I'm not a police informer"? And which law enforcement agency provided you with the training on how to harvest that 'data' that is only of interest to them?
Serious question... he knows everything about everyone. He knows all the dirt and scandal on every nationalist and he's not shy about making people's private lives public.

Would you say this goes above and beyond stalker levels? He's better at collecting information on us than Matt Collins, Gerry Gable or Nick Lowles.

A while back at a Nationalists funeral, i fed someone i suspected of working for the enemy a little bit of bullshit. I told him i'd been arrested for dangerous driving. In reality it was my excuse not to drive and to scrounge a lift back after having a couple of beers, but I thought I'd see where this false information ended up.

Less than a week later Hilda Wrongun, who was calling himself Rachel at the time, posted on the forum that I'd been arrested for stealing from work and id been sacked from my job as an Argos van driver.

Where the fuck did that come from, I wonder.

Last edited by joefrombradford; April 20th, 2019 at 09:52 AM.

Old November 4th, 2019 #16
England V ZOG

Chabloz got jailed
Then released

Wonder what's going on exactly.
NIXON: "Oh boy. So do I. I can't ever say that but I do believe it"

Old March 15th, 2020 #17
England V ZOG

New interview, with Shazia Hobbs

https://www.bitchute.com/video/p9dT1NMy3zCM/
NIXON: "Oh boy. So do I. I can't ever say that but I do believe it"

Thread