VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 18th, 2019 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Honor: Used to be a White Thing Thread

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ght-Spain.html

Italian 'revenge killer' who hunted down and executed two burglars because they insulted his mother's honour by leaving a sex toy on his parents' bed is arrested

Old February 18th, 2019 #2
Robbie Key

Honor and hierarchy between women and men is still a real thing in Italy. I know that from my own experience just in the last ten years.

Old February 18th, 2019 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Honor and hierarchy between women and men is still a real thing in Italy. I know that from my own experience just in the last ten years.
Yeah. That is really missing in the northwestern european descended populations. I'm watching the Utoya movie(s) and the woman and man (married) are totally role reverse. The man is the background figure, and the woman is the frontman.

The culture of social deference to women led to politics led to degeneration in the USA. We are now 100 years into this, with nothing but decline to come.

People do not understand what women and men are anymore. For some reason, these things are more alive in Italy and Mediterranean, hard to say why. I know the mafia culture grew out of the smallness of Sicily, being constantly traded among the big powers, so that people had to be private and secret in the communications and dealings. I think that's related to it.

Old February 18th, 2019 #4
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yeah. That is really missing in the northwestern european descended populations. I'm watching the Utoya movie(s) and the woman and man (married) are totally role reverse. The man is the background figure, and the woman is the frontman.

The culture of social deference to women led to politics led to degeneration in the USA. We are now 100 years into this, with nothing but decline to come.

People do not understand what women and men are anymore. For some reason, these things are more alive in Italy and Mediterranean, hard to say why. I know the mafia culture grew out of the smallness of Sicily, being constantly traded among the big powers, so that people had to be private and secret in the communications and dealings. I think that's related to it.
It goes for a lot of Eastern Europe as well.

I think it is much related to constant (tried) invasions from Turkish and other Eastern people. The Serbs are the tallest people in Europe. They've fought teeth and blood against Muslims their entire history. Remember, Vlad the Impaler (not sure if Serbians identify with him, I think he was Romanian but man he was brutal...).

Old February 18th, 2019 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
It goes for a lot of Eastern Europe as well.

I think it is much related to constant (tried) invasions from Turkish and other Eastern people. The Serbs are the tallest people in Europe. They've fought teeth and blood against Muslims their entire history. Remember, Vlad the Impaler (not sure if Serbians identify with him, I think he was Romanian but man he was brutal...).

ARKAN'S TIGERS Songs / English Lyrics

Arkan with Muslim Prisoners
well, we see who is making progress and who isn't, these days.

if you let women run things, your days are numbered

Old February 18th, 2019 #6
Jimmy Marr

On the Norse pagan concept of honor (hamingja).

Old February 20th, 2019 #8
Robbie Key

Honor is a concept that needs to be re-introduced amongst Whites.

Old February 20th, 2019 #9
Ray Allan

Why are you glorifying the Worst Generation/Greatest Generation of Dupes? There are better examples besides those pieces of trash, such as your avatar, Charles Lindbergh.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 20th, 2019 #10
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Why are you glorifying the Worst Generation/Greatest Generation of Dupes? There are better examples besides those pieces of trash, such as your avatar, Charles Lindbergh.
I think some concepts are transcendent. Three young men committed suicide in his town because they couldn't help the US army in war. That's honor.

Old February 20th, 2019 #11
Longbaugh

Quote:
I think some concepts are transcendent. Three young men committed suicide in his town because they couldn't help the US army in war. That's honor.
That's not honour. That's just stupid.

Honour is overrated.

Military dolts have "honour" pounded into them from the first day of basic; well, at least Marines do.

It's a purile, artificial sence of honour: while your dumb ass is out there, on the battlefield, on the orders of some duplicitous shitbag, killing people who just want you out of their country, some other duplicitous shitbag is ruining your country, but, heaven fucking forbid, you turn your guns on those shitbags, because, praise jesus or whsteverthefuck, those shitbags are your duly elected representatives and to do so would be treasonous, and treason, wouldn't ya know it, is dishonourable.

"Honour" is how green niggers can sleep at night: I didn't murder anyone, or facilitate the murder of anyone. I only shot/shelled/incinerated those people in self-defence, after my country honourably invaded this sovereign nation that committed no act of war against mine.

Jews have no honour and they're winning. What does that say about honour?

The notion of honour will prevent a goy from repeatedly sticking a bayonet in the front and out the back of a pregnant Jewess, or from shooting a Jewish toddler in the back of the head, or from firebombing the residence of an elderly, Jewish pensioner.

I encourage you to choose a different, moral precept to nut hug.

You remember the old sign that used to hang in your dad's mechanic's shoppe? Good. Cheap. Fast. Pick any two.

Victory. Dignity.

Pick any one.

If it's worth fighting for, it's worth fighting dirty for.

If you're not cheating, you're not trying.

Old February 20th, 2019 #12
Robbie Key

An American man saying honour is overrated...

One can only laugh.

Thread