VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 20th, 2019 #1
FEMAAlert

Default Alex Jones said on show yesterday his grandma got scammed out of all her money by nigerians

he was talking about the nigerians in the Jessie Smollett thing, and he went on rant about that.

I heard the father of Chelsea Clinton's husband was behind those scams. It was some JEW!!

Old February 21st, 2019 #2
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEMAAlert View Post
he was talking about the nigerians in the Jessie Smollett thing, and he went on rant about that.

I heard the father of Chelsea Clinton's husband was behind those scams. It was some JEW!!
Why are old cucks so stupid to fall for this shit? Even a 10 year old can see that kind of stuff is a scam.

The funny ones are those emails they send with the terrible spelling and all.

Old February 21st, 2019 #3
Dan T N Ford

Quote:

This is unquestionably true; niggers, especially sub-saharan ones, don`t have the brain power for this kind of thing even in the most primitive manifestations...................there is bound to be (((input))) somewhere on the food chain.

Old February 21st, 2019 #4
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Why are old cucks so stupid to fall for this shit? Even a 10 year old can see that kind of stuff is a scam.

The funny ones are those emails they send with the terrible spelling and all.
That`s the point; potential victims SELF-SELECT leaving the dumbest on the list, who are the easiest to fool. Kind of ingenious when you think about it.
This REEKS OF KIKE!

Last edited by Dan T N Ford; February 21st, 2019 at 06:18 AM.

Old February 21st, 2019 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

this is a real thing, i've heard about it. these obese middle age women are DESPERATE for love. they will believe anything. they will send money to these niggers and believe they will come to see them. it's insane. there are actually scams targeting men too.

people want to believe something is true, and they reject counterevidence that seems obvious from the outside, and that's all it takes.

Old February 21st, 2019 #6
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

It's not surprising that someone from that gene pool is dumber than a nigger.

Old February 21st, 2019 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
this is a real thing, i've heard about it. these obese middle age women are DESPERATE for love. they will believe anything. they will send money to these niggers and believe they will come to see them. it's insane. there are actually scams targeting men too.

people want to believe something is true, and they reject counterevidence that seems obvious from the outside, and that's all it takes.
That too. The local news here in Floriduh did a story on kwans getting scammed on dating sites to send stuff like money. So much so the local blue nigger department wants to set up a support group for victims

I don't have a girlfriend but I certainly don't fall for that shit or really go on dating sites.

Most kwans are stupid though. They don't act or think like the way us members on VNN do.

Old February 22nd, 2019 #8
FEMAAlert

the goddamn niggers running scams on craig's list are NUTS, you get DOZENS of scammer emails from these foreign niggers.

the really weird t hing is, they send cashier's checks.....THAT THE BANK CLEARS.

then the bank tells you after you send them the items, that the check was no good and you are responsible for it.

this is very suspicious, because

1) the police could obviously catch these assholes , in a few days they should all be in prison. that's what I pay all these fucking property taxes for.

2) the banks are IN ON IT. no way the fucking bank doesn't know the check is no good. they got things called 'computers' to check this shit out you know.

US is like Russia back in 90's now, this should be scaring everyone. fuckin mafia is running the banks, controls the cops, owns all the corporations this is fuckin nuts.

Old February 23rd, 2019 #9
J. Rourke

Thumbs up

GOOD. Serves that fat fuck's cunt of a grandmother right for being so fucktarded to get duped by those scamming shitskins.

Old February 23rd, 2019 #10
Erik T. White

Quote:
the goddamn niggers running scams on craig's list are NUTS, you get DOZENS of scammer emails from these foreign niggers.

the really weird t hing is, they send cashier's checks.....THAT THE BANK CLEARS.

then the bank tells you after you send them the items, that the check was no good and you are responsible for it.

this is very suspicious, because

1) the police could obviously catch these assholes , in a few days they should all be in prison. that's what I pay all these fucking property taxes for.

2) the banks are IN ON IT. no way the fucking bank doesn't know the check is no good. they got things called 'computers' to check this shit out you know.

US is like Russia back in 90's now, this should be scaring everyone. fuckin mafia is running the banks, controls the cops, owns all the corporations this is fuckin nuts.
From above:

Quote:
fuckin mafia is running the banks fuckin jew mafia is running the banks
I just corrected the ethnicity of the mafia for you.

Old February 24th, 2019 #11
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
It has nothing to do with old people. I just had this argument with my BIL.

People, in general, are just that dumb and that desperate. That's why telemarketing and commercial spam emails still exist. They would not exist if it were not profitable.

Thread