VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 27th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default The American West

Before people may jump to the wrong conclusion that I'm an 'anti-Americanist' since in some postings I have expressed myself critically on the US-miltary's subservience to the New World Order doctrine , consider the following. .

The U. S. were a great idea. .

A lot of injustice had grown in the 'old world' and people in America were free to 'fulfill themselves' . . .

In fact one might think it was almost the ideal of what an Aryan society should be ( equal rights for all , no tyrannical governement etc . .) yet the idea was hijacked . .

One important blow to the sovereignity of America was that , as it appears , Lincoln had thought about creating America's own money yet he was done away with . .

Quote:
Lincoln was a great king ( Note by ColdFire: Ramtha mostly calls country leaders "kings" ), I wish you to know. There has not been another like him. This individual had endeavored since his election to stop buying money from Europe, purely for economic purposes. He also knew all about the conflict that was being created, pitting brother against brother. He desperately endeavored to enact for his country - for its people - a system whereby America would own its own money rather than buying it from Europe. And when he had made the decision for his country to print its own money, for the sovereignity of its people, without interest, he was done away with. Simple enough - he posed a threat to an already enrooted system in Europa, a system that, at present, was controlling the economies of the world and certainly the economy of this new and raw nation. It wasn't a madman who destroyed this wonderful man; it was a hired assassin. Consequently, money continued to flow to American, suppoted by outside interests.
( https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550619 )

So there we have it . .

The Federal Reserve bank is bleeding people dry . .

In the beginning everybody could make their fortune in America . .

What remains to mention is that people of my nation ( Germans ) certainly had a huge role in the build-up of the USA ( Germans are the second largest immigrant group concerning European-Americans , next to Irish . .) . .

Even the language spoken in the US today ( commonly referred to as 'American English' ) drew hard on the Irish pronounciation of English ( in contrast to what is called 'British English' ) . .

The U. S. did start out as an English colony . .

Since the time of about 1800 more and more Irish moved there . .

Even to the point that the ( original ) British pronounciation which must have been prevalent there in the beginning more or less changed to reminiscence of the English spoken in Ireland . .

This was the time of the famous American 'outlaws' and 'rednecks' . .

So , please do not jump to wrong conclusions . .

I know that the USA wouldn't be where it is today without Germans and I view European-Americans as my racial brothers and sisters . .

But , like Germany , you need to loosen the grip the NWO has on you . .

Howdy . . .

Old August 4th, 2018 #2
ColdFire
Banned

While many Germans aided with the build-up of America there also is a lot of fascination for the American West present in Germany . .

Look no further than this guy . .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_May

lol . . apart from that the best 'Western' ever was a German production ( more of a 'parody' though . . .)

lol

The movie was shot in Spain but the environment fitted the old West . .

The scenery was so well built , one almost could think one is 'taken back in time' . . .

Before I forget , back in the 80s there used to be some kind of Science-Fiction-Western series called 'Bravestarr' , set on another planet colonized by mankind in the remote future , called 'New-Texas' . .

What an idea . . science-fiction-Western

The circumstances on this planet are like they used to be during the American westward expansion ( which probably explains its name in the series . . .) .

Yet . . an American Indian looking guy was the sheriff in the series . .

. . one of the reasons why I was a sucker for his antagonist , Tex Hex . . .

Tex Hex . . space cowboy and extraterrestrial alien outlaw desperado deluxe . .

Good old West . .

Thread