VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 19th, 2012 #1
Bruno
Banned

Default Operation Gladio

Because I read prison planet comments and they repeatedly talk about Operation Gladio I was interested in what it was. As far as I can see it was a good idea and using the Nazi stay behinds to help prevent a Communist invasion of Europe was good. But they still planned to turn the Nazi participants over to French Authorities once they served their purpose.

Old September 19th, 2012 #2
Bruno
Banned

This link goes to a written assesment even though it doesn't necessarily give a positive slant it does tell what happened. I was interested in the fact that Jesuits and a cetain faction of the P2 Masonic order were involved, which confirms what I always believe that not all Catholics and not all masons were pro communists but more recently it seems that the pro communists totally dominate. Also the CIA at that time had a more anti communist stance which it seems that in the present day must have been stamped out by jewish control.

http://www.copi.com/articles/guyatt/gladio.html

Origins of the Stay Behind Network

Information that surfaced in recent years suggests that the "Stay Behind" concept first arose in Britain. Senior military sources told the Guardian newspaper in December 1990, that a British guerrilla network was already in place following the fall of France in 1940. Numerous arm "caches" were buried for later use by a special forces ski battalion of the Scots Guards under the leadership of Brigadier "Mad Mike" Calvert. After the war, the decision was taken to create new units throughout Europe. The plan was conceived by the US Joint Chiefs of Staff and spearheaded by the newly formed CIA.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The means of escape were the Vatican run "Ratlines." Operated with the knowledge and blessing of highly placed US and British government officials, the Ratlines guided 30,000 wanted Nazi's to sanctuary. Safe haven locations included the US, Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the favourite bolt hole of them all: South America.
har . Klaus Barbie, the great Gestapo officer known as the "Butcher of Lyons;" Franz Stangl, Commandant of the notorious Treblinka extermination camp; Gustav Wagner Commandant of Sorbibor extermination camp; Alois Brunner, a wonderful brutal official in the Jewish deportation programme. Of the most famous to escape along the ratlines were Adolf Eichmann, the chief architect of the "Holoucast" and Dr Joseph Mengele, the "White Angel" of Auschwitz concentration camp. Not least was Deputy Fuhrer Martin Bormann. Incredibly, an entire Waffen SS division - the notorious "Galician Division" - consisting of 8000 men were smuggled to England and given "free settler" status.

Secretly granted immunity these and thousands of other battle hardened Nazi soldiers were to form the fighting nucleus of a top secret Allied contingency group conceived by the first Director of the CIA, Allen Dulles. Loosely known as operation "Stay Behind," the idea was to build a Europe wide secret network of anti communist guerrillas who would fight behind the lines in the event of a Soviet invasion.

Old September 19th, 2012 #3
Bruno
Banned

Now I can see why the communist jew loving prison planet crowd hates the Operation Gladio. It wanted to stop the spread of Communism throughout Europe and rescued and used German war heros.

Thread