VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 11th, 2015 #121
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Dillard View Post
https://anaannblog.wordpress.com/201...raditionalist/

Now he's saying that not only did I fornicate with her on my first and only date, but that I knocked the woman up on that first date.

That would be a pretty impressive feat, both romantically and biologically.

What happened is that she was upset at me, and complained about me to Rodney Martin, among others. In hindsight, he was probably the one who coached her to do the blackmailing and threats to "expose" me.

He played off all like he was going to help her get back with me or get even, then ran off to his blog to attack me and utterly humiliate her for clicks.
If you're Matt Parrott maybe you can clear this up. In your comment you said she is "1/4 European" and "We courted by phone and online for a few months"

Why were you chatting up a mongrel in the first place? I assume you're old enough to know what courtship and marriage entail biologically.

What do you think a White nationalist country will do with mongrels?

Old July 12th, 2015 #122
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Read the rest of Rodney Martin's blog, it's textbook COINTELPRO. Posting the trash and rumors he puts up on his blog should make you liable to tarding.
The Rodney link was left in for context. Parrott admits enough in his reply to raise serious questions.

Old July 12th, 2015 #123
Craig Dillard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
If you're Matt Parrott maybe you can clear this up. In your comment you said she is "1/4 European" and "We courted by phone and online for a few months"
...and the other 3/4 is especially fair. Mediterranean stock. Lighter skin than mine.

Quote:
Why were you chatting up a mongrel in the first place? I assume you're old enough to know what courtship and marriage entail biologically.
Yup. The date was a mistake on several levels.

Quote:
What do you think a White nationalist country will do with mongrels?
If it's going to do something violent to peaceful and non-combative non-whites, then it's not my White Nationalist country I'm working toward. There was never an opportunity for mongrelization and there will be no Parrott mongrels, so the question shall remain hypothetical.

Old July 12th, 2015 #124
Joe_Smith

Lebanese fall into the "maybe" category, like Armenians, as in, a certain percentage of them are whites, but on a case by case basis. Lebanon is an incredibly diverse country with millions of people who descend from the Greeks, Romans, French, Crusaders live, while other parts of the country have high concentrations of Arab or Levantine peoples.

The basic stock from which the majority of the Lebanese population come from is Phoenician. Were they Aryans? Linguistically, probably not, but the jury is still out and there are some out there who make an indo-European argument for them. My opinion is that they were somewhere in between Aryans and Jews, pathetically fixated on being merchants, but not necessarily culture retarding or evil.

In America, Lebs like Ralph Nader and Helen Thomas are generally considered to be white. The Germans would've probably agreed with me on the issue.

Last edited by Joe_Smith; July 12th, 2015 at 04:55 AM.

Old July 12th, 2015 #125
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Parrott met some Lebanese chick for coffee once. Didn't bang her, no dating, no romance...
What? No romance?

He invited her to run off with him to Ohio of all places. That, in itself, is romantic enough for me to wonder if Parrott isn't Donnie.

Quote:
Parrott admits enough in his reply to raise serious questions.
Personally, I will sleep much better at night knowing Emerson is on this case. While Martin is imaginative, he doesn't have Emerson's tenacity.

Fighting White genocide on the Internet is boring, even by Libertarian standards. If Emerson can get some satisfaction out of scrutinizing Parrott's private life, I say let him have it. It's not likely to become a high traffic territory, and if it does, Martin will aways be available as a backup sniffer.

Old July 12th, 2015 #126
Craig Dillard

The real scandal here is that Rodney Martin is getting charged ten times the going rate for his abortions.

Old July 12th, 2015 #127
Sam Emerson

Quote:
...and the other 3/4 is especially fair. Mediterranean stock. Lighter skin than mine.
Some jews are even lighter. Would you marry a jewess who'd converted to Christianity?

Quote:
Yup. The date was a mistake on several levels.
At least you concede that.

Quote:
If it's going to do something violent to peaceful and non-combative non-whites, then it's not my White Nationalist country I'm working toward.
Nigger lives don't matter but if they're willing to get on the boats without causing trouble they won't be harmed.

Quote:
There was never an opportunity for mongrelization and there will be no Parrott mongrels, so the question shall remain hypothetical.
Will you be coming out of the closet as an atheist?

Old July 12th, 2015 #128
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Personally, I will sleep much better at night knowing Emerson is on this case. While Martin is imaginative, he doesn't have Emerson's tenacity.
No harm, no foul.

His near miss with Miss Lebanon is less problematic than his dedication to the kike Christ cult. Especially since the Metropolitan (the Orthodox brand of Bishop) ordered Matt to cease his activism.

Old July 12th, 2015 #129
Craig Dillard

Quote:
Some jews are even lighter. Would you marry a jewess who'd converted to Christianity?
Creating maternally-Jewish kids creates the very real possibility of conversion down the road. Intelligent White folks getting mixed up with jewesses is honestly more problematic than straight-up black/white race-mixing.

Quote:
Will you be coming out of the closet as an atheist?
My Christian faith played at least as much of a role as my racial loyalty in putting the brakes on all this before it went any further. I understand that positively every mistake I make puts not only myself on trial, but all of Christendom on trial as well with all the anti-Christian tubthumpers.

All the more reason for me to double down on my discipline.

Old July 12th, 2015 #130
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Lebanese fall into the "maybe" category, like Armenians, as in, a certain percentage of them are whites, but on a case by case basis. Lebanon is an incredibly diverse country with millions of people who descend from the Greeks, Romans, French, Crusaders live, while other parts of the country have high concentrations of Arab or Levantine peoples.
They look like sand niggers to me. But even if they "look White" why take a chance? There are 100 million White women in the United States, it's not like there's a shortage.

Old July 12th, 2015 #131
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Creating maternally-Jewish kids creates the very real possibility of conversion down the road. Intelligent White folks getting mixed up with jewesses is honestly more problematic than straight-up black/white race-mixing.
The jewess is more likely to be a Jezebel, but either way your kids are muds.

Quote:
My Christian faith played at least as much of a role as my racial loyalty in putting the brakes on all this before it went any further.
Facepalm.

I'm an atheist and I haven't even come close to fucking a mud since I became racially aware.

It didn't take much discipline either. I just didn't go trolling social media in search of muds to fuck. Oh sorry, "court."

Old July 12th, 2015 #132
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
His near miss with Miss Lebanon is less problematic than his dedication to the kike Christ cult. Especially since the Metropolitan (the Orthodox brand of Bishop) ordered Matt to cease his activism.
I, too, lack confidence in the spiritual virility of Christianity, but the Orthodox variety seems to be one of the better dogs we currently have in this fight.

If the Metropolitan ordered a ceasefire, it only proves that TradYouth fights harder in dormancy than most of us do at the heights of our daring.

Old July 12th, 2015 #133
Sam Emerson

Quote:
I, too, lack confidence in the spiritual virility of Christianity, but the Orthodox variety seems to be one of the better dogs we currently have in this fight.

If the Metropolitan ordered a ceasefire, it only proves that TradYouth fights harder in dormancy than most of us do at the heights of our daring.
What it proves is that Matt's Orthodox Christianity is a sham. Orthodoxy is defined by obedience to church authority. He was told to stop being a racial activist by his church, he refused. He's no better than the American Catholic who uses birth control. And most pathetic of all, the Metropolitan is right! Christianity is for everyone, mud, kike, nigger, spic, all are Jesus' little children.

He needs to choose, kike Christ or White race. You can't have it both ways.

Old July 12th, 2015 #134
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
What it proves is that Matt's Orthodox Christianity is a sham. Orthodoxy is defined by obedience to church authority. He was told to stop being a racial activist by his church, he refused. He's no better than the American Catholic who uses birth control. And most pathetic of all, the Metropolitan is right! Christianity is for everyone, mud, kike, nigger, spic, all are Jesus' little children.

He needs to choose, kike Christ or White race. You can't have it both ways.
I bet National Alliance leadership is breathing a whole lot easier now that you've focused your managerial vigilance on TradYouth. Those poor bastards probably had no idea that the WN buck stopped on Sam Emerson's desk.

By God, they're gonna learn now.

Old July 12th, 2015 #135
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Eyy Matt, we got an essay question. What, in the most straightforward description, is the difference between philosophical Materialism and Idealism?
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old July 12th, 2015 #136
Sam Emerson

Quote:
I bet National Alliance leadership is breathing a whole lot easier now that you've focused your managerial vigilance on TradYouth. Those poor bastards probably had no idea that the WN buck stopped on Sam Emerson's desk.

By God, they're gonna learn now.
I know Matt isn't a Christian, and Matt knows he isn't a Christian.

We'll just agree to agree.

Old July 12th, 2015 #137
procopius

The problem with the modern churches accepting miscegenation is that they are actually supporting the same-sex marriage argument. That is to say, they have adopted a modern view of marriage; it's just an expression of love and people have the right to marry who they want.

This is false ideologically as far as medieval Christianity, including Russia, is concerned. No one believed they had the right to marry who they wanted because they was in luv. Arranged marriage was the norm, and it was in Russia still, right before the red revolution. So this accepting miscegenation always paves the way for same-sex marriage. It's about LUV don't you know!

Old July 12th, 2015 #138
procopius

Quote:

How can that be Sammy?

In America, simply claiming you are something is what makes you what you are. Like a transgenderling claiming to be what they are not.

And with the Christians, especially American ones, all you have to do is say you are a Christian and you are one. I know a man that told me he converted to Christianity, but never goes to church or behaves in anyway like you would think a Christian would. It's just identity signaling for most people. If a man says he's a leprechaun in America, then he's leprechaun. Who are we to judge, am I right?

But let me tell you a secert. If I took 100 White people made of Atheists and Pagans, and took another 100 White people made of Christians in America. Which group would I be able to more easily create a White Nationalist organization from? That's a rhetorical question, of course.

Old July 12th, 2015 #139
Jimmy Marr

Quote:

The interesting question, from my perspective, is not whether Matt and his colleagues are Christians, but whether or not they are, or will ultimately become, Traditionalists. They are, after all, self-referential with respect to their adolescence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditionalist_School

Old July 12th, 2015 #140
Craig Dillard

Quote:
What it proves is that Matt's Orthodox Christianity is a sham. Orthodoxy is defined by obedience to church authority. He was told to stop being a racial activist by his church, he refused. He's no better than the American Catholic who uses birth control. And most pathetic of all, the Metropolitan is right!
Actually, if you look at the nature and origins of the Church, the cardinal difference between Orthodoxy and Catholicism is that when Authority and Tradition conflict, one necessarily defies Authority in favor of Tradition.

I'm no longer under the "authority" of the Ameridox phyletist cleric in question, so it's a mute point.

Thread