Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 24th, 2020 #1
Oscar Yeager

Default Email I sent schooling a Christtard

This was after him telling me to disassociate from him.

"I already did after you did that video stupidly saying 95% of those who criticize Christianity are Jews. Which obviously revealed your true intentions. You seem to be to be either a disinformation agent or a useful idiot working on behalf of the Catholic Church to sway people back into the (((matrix))). You’re an insecure pseudo-tough guy who has to do entire videos when someone leaves a comment you don’t like. I elevated your channel and gave you more views and attention than you deserved, but then you of course backstab people like most of you (((Christians))) (servants of the Jews by the way) do when faced with criticism you can’t handle. Perhaps go read Revilo P Oliver’s Origins of Christianity or even Ben Klassen’s Nature’s Eternal Religion and you’ll realize how your (((narrative))) has more holes than Swiss cheese. How the Jew Saul of Tarsus plagiarized it from Zoroastrianism and Mithraism as a method of control to break national barriers. How that foreign desert religion forcefully spread over Europe to bury the gods of my ancestors and would burn those who dared to criticize it. How it’s a feminine and universalistic slave creed as destructive as (((communism))), and of course how the programming is all based on emotions without any factual basis to begin with. You aren’t fooling anyone (((David Joseph))). Keep pushing your disinformation videos that get no views and fuck off."

Thread