Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 10th, 2020 #1
H Meerschloss
Middle-aged Member

Thumbs up Mark Collett is live now (7pm)

Mark is LIVE tonight on YouTube on DLive at 7pm UK time (2pm EST) to discuss his Twitter ban. Please join him in the chat.
https://dlive.tv/MarkCollett

Old November 10th, 2020 #2
bradfromjoeford

Heil our Juden Fuhrer

Old November 17th, 2020 #3
H Meerschloss
Middle-aged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
Heil our Juden Fuhrer
Ian Christie used to tell me that as well.
But he seems to be doing useful work now.
Why the apparent contradiction?

Old November 17th, 2020 #4
Henry.

IIRC, Collett managed to offer himself up as stereotypical nazi-boy not once but twice on national TV. When two Jews, Theroux and Ronson, said "jump" the nazi-boy jumped right on cue. More a yeshiva-boy methinks. That history will never go away. He was a busted flush twenty years ago and the fact that he's all that now remains of Griffin's monumental disaster and is being talked of as a 'leader' is nothing more than a pathetic death rattle in the throat of British nationalism.

Old November 17th, 2020 #5
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
Heil our Juden Fuhrer

So much for rules. Rule #5:

Quote:
5. Do not call someone a jew unless you can prove it. That goes for informer/grass/state agent/fed too. As well as pedophile/murderer/rapist/race-mixer, etc. We won't tolerate these character smears, so don't make bogus claims unless you can back them with evidence. Your opinion is not evidence.

Old November 18th, 2020 #6
ulsterpatriot

Thumbs down

As Henry says, Mark is a Jew, despite documentary proof people who really should know better laud the zuckerberg look-alike as the reincarnation of 18, whilst the show hasn't really got going yet we may be assured that there'll be Bitcoin, paywalls and the traditional credit card options.

I have called attention to some of his misdemeanours to some of his fan club, but it's all lying propaganda, I credit people with intelligence, but the reality is they're fucking retarded & continue to send me his crap.

Am surprised we haven't heard more nonsense about Laura's bank account being closed or her heroic husband bravely battling off the AFA hordes, it's enough to make me want a cup of Grandma Towler's tea.

It's fucking nonsense.

Old November 19th, 2020 #7
Henry.

Collett is currently getting away with fucking murder on this forum https://www.bitchute.com/video/wfo9UzYwGSyn/ with gobshites commenting he's a "white warrior" etc...

Thread