Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 6 Days Ago #161
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,143
Crowe
Default

Had to go to the bank earlier today, on a TV screen inside, Fox News talking about guess who? China.

Stopped to get some gas at a gas station, and they got TV screens on some of these pumps now, and what were they talking about? China.

Turn on the radio, put it on one of the talk radio stations, and just to cut the guess work short, yeah, it was China. Again.

China, China, China.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old 6 Days Ago #162
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 10,490
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Hey, Stewie, you missed a big one here:

Barbara Boxer Registers To Lobby For Chinese Firm



Then she de-registered, lol.

She's also a Zionist jew, who supports and defends the bandit state of pissreal. Precisely one of those same hypocrites who supports racist policies in pissreal while opposing them here.
I'm glad you brought up the jew hag Barbara Boxer because I've noticed that there are people in the White Nationalist community (not just in the US, but also in Europe) who mistakenly believe that the influential jews (politicians, media moguls, journalists, lobbyists, etc.) who agitate against Russia are also hostile towards China because the mass-murdering Chinese regime has (opportunistically) allied itself with the Putin government.

In reality though, the jews who have a burning hatred of Russia are usually pro-Chinese because of their business ties to China, and because their fellow tribesmen managed to infiltrate Chinese society a long time ago, as I've shown in this long and informative thread. The rich and influential jewish media mogul Carlo De Benedetti is yet another example of this:

Quote:
Carlo De Benedetti (born 14 November 1934)[1] is an Italian industrialist, engineer and publisher. (...) Born into a wealthy Jewish family
(...)
Carlo De Benedetti was arrested and admitted to having paid a 10 billion Italian lira bribe to government parties, to obtain a purchase order from the Italian Postal Service for obsolete teleprinters and computers. In May of that year, he was officially put under investigation, but De Benedetti never went to trial for this episode, the statute of limitations having expired.[21][22]
(...)
In April 1992, Carlo De Benedetti and 32 other people were convicted of fraud by a Milan court in connection with the collapse of the bank.[24] Benedetti was sentenced to six years and four months in prison,[24] but the sentence was overturned in April 1998, by the Court of Cassation.[25]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_De_Benedetti

In my Italy thread I've written about how De Benedetti uses his newspapers and magazines to spread harmful globalist, anti-Italian, pro-rapeugee, pro-homosexual propaganda, and this includes aggressive anti-Russian garbage articles.

However, anti-Chinese articles are conspicuously missing (even though there are countless things that one could criticize that despicable country's genocidal regime for). The following piece from RT spotlights this interesting fact:

Quote:
Ingratitude: Top Italian newspaper calls Russian Covid-19 aid 'useless', implies Putin using medical mission for military scouting


Graham Dockery
is an Irish journalist, commentator, and writer at RT. Previously based in Amsterdam, he wrote for DutchNews and a scatter of local and national newspapers.


26 Mar, 2020 15:23

Italy’s Covid-19 death toll is the highest in the world. Yet a leading Italian newspaper has declared the Russian aid a pretext for Putin to send his military into NATO territory, calling it mostly “useless” against the pandemic.
(...)
A left-leaning newspaper, La Stampa has also made no secret of its disdain for that government, and its desire to oppose any rapprochement between Rome and Moscow.
(...)
When China sent its own aid shipment to Italy, La Stampa didn’t rave about a ‘Chinese influence operation’. The boxes came with a similar label affixed, declaring “The friendship road knows no borders,” yet La Stampa didn’t call their contents “useless.” Perhaps the paper stayed silent because the several hundred Chinese doctors weren’t wearing the uniform of Europe’s old Cold War enemy.

Or perhaps the paper held its tongue because its largest shareholder has business interests in China? We could claim that, but that wouldn’t be journalism. It would be a La Stampa-level rumor dressed up as fact.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/484183-ital...-russia-putin/

As I pointed out in another thread, the Chinese COVID supplies turned out to be defective, but Italy's jew-controlled media nevertheless praised China enthusiastically. It was a sickening spectacle.

Quote:
CIR Group (Compagnie Industriali Riunite) is an Italian holding company listed on the stock exchange which is 46% controlled by COFIDE of the De Benedetti family. The company was founded in 1976, when Carlo De Benedetti acquired the company Concerie Italiane Riunite, a Turin based tanning company, from its historic owner the Bocca family and transformed it into an industrial holding company.
(...)
In the media sector CIR controls GEDI, the publishing company listed on the Italian stock exchange, which owns the daily newspapers la Repubblica and La Stampa, the weekly magazine L’Espresso plus other magazines, 14 local newspapers, three national radio stations (Radio Deejay, Radio Capital and m2o), a digital division and an advertising concessionaire.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIR_Group
 
Old 6 Days Ago #163
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,143
Crowe
Default

Stewie, don't you find it just a little bit odd that Soros declared Chairman Xi enemy #1, even though Soros is one of the top donors to the most leftist politicians in the USA? And the left appears to be sucking up to China, at least on the surface?

Meanwhile, most of the criticism for China that appears in US media seems to be coming from kosher conservatives, and other kosher, and pro-jew sources on the (((right)))?

Both parties, and all sides for decades had little issue whatsoever with trade deals that benefit China, or pro-China kiss ass policies, and now there appears to be opposition to them, publicly and politically.

Kosher Capitalists used to tell the American worker to shut up and go out there and compete like a man, and stop whining like little bitches when their jobs get shipped to China. Now these same people are attacking China when they were viciously defending them before?

What's really going on here is the question?
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old 6 Days Ago #164
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,143
Crowe
Default

Thoughts on this?

New Anti-China Propaganda Uses Russiagate Playbook

Quote:
A rabid anti-China propaganda campaign has spread through the media since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic. The hysteria seems to be just as contagious as the virus, as Americans are bombarded with anti-China stories from the pages of The New York Times to segments on Fox News. Both Republicans and Democrats are arguing the other side is not tough enough on China as they gear up for the 2020 election.

Since Donald Trump was elected president, the unfounded claim that Russia meddled in the 2016 election was spread far and wide by intelligence officials and liberal media outlets.

A common tactic used to promote the Russiagate narrative was unnamed officials making statements to the press without providing evidence or any factual basis to their claims. Another common tactic was frequent media appearances by former intelligence officials, like James Clapper and John Brennan, usually making wild accusations about Trump and Russia. These tactics are being repeated to promote an anti-China narrative.

The New York Times ran a story on April 22nd titled, "Chinese Agents Helped Spread Messages That Sowed Virus Panic in US, Officials Say." The article says rumors that were spread through text messages and social media posts in mid-March that claimed the Trump administration was going to lock down the entire country to combat coronavirus were boosted by "Chinese operatives." The authors’ sources are "six American officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to publicly discuss intelligence matters."

The story is lacking in detail and provides no evidence for the officials’ claims. "The origin of the messages remains murky. American officials declined to reveal details of the intelligence linking Chinese agents to the dissemination of the disinformation, citing the need to protect their sources and methods for monitoring Beijing’s activities," the story reads. Two of the officials told the Times that "they did not believe Chinese operatives created the lockdown messages, but rather amplified existing ones."

Sensationalized reporting in the Times would not be complete without mentioning the Russians. "American officials said the operatives had adopted some of the techniques mastered by Russia-backed trolls, such as creating fake social media accounts to push messages to sympathetic Americans, who in turn unwittingly help spread them."

Ironically, the story recognizes the danger of US officials making selective leaks to the media. "Foreign policy analysts are worried that the Trump administration may politicize intelligence work or make selective leaks to promote an anti-China narrative … American officials in the past have selectively passed intelligence to reporters to shape the domestic political landscape." The Times uses the run-up to the 2003 invasion of Iraq as an example of the dangers of selective leaks, ignoring the past four years of Russiagate stories that plagued its pages.

On April 17th, Fox News Host Tucker Carlson had former CIA officer Bryan Dean Wright on his show to deliver some wild accusations about US politicians and the Chinese government. Wright insinuated that some members of Congress might be agents of China’s intelligence service, the Ministry of State Security (MSS). Carlson explained to Wright that the show reached out to Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and other elected officials to ask if they’ve had contact with any Chinese officials since the coronavirus outbreak began. Carlson said they did not respond and asked Wright, "What do you think we should infer from that?"

Wright responded, "I think that they’re nervous. I think there are a bunch of people who, because they’re either useful idiots or they have some degree of knowledge and relationships behind the scenes with the Chinese government. Some of them in fact could be Chinese agents of the MSS." Wright’s language comes straight from the Russiagate playbook. Intelligence officials and media pundits often referred to Trump as a "useful idiot" for Moscow, and some even speculated that the president is a "Russian agent."

Trump’s anti-Russia policies show that he is not working in the White House on behalf of Vladimir Putin. Similarly, anti-China legislation that has recently passed through the House and Senate makes it unlikely any MSS agents are working in the halls of Congress.

The Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act passed unanimously through the Senate last year and had one lone nay vote in the House from Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY). The act, which was signed into law by President Trump, requires the State Department to prepare an annual report on the autonomy of Hong Kong from mainland China. The act also requires the Commerce Department to report on "China’s efforts to use Hong Kong to evade US export controls." The bill says the president shall present Congress with a list of any individuals that violate human rights in Hong Kong. Any findings that are unsatisfactory to the US could result in sanctions.

The Uyghur Human Rights Policy Act was also passed unanimously through the Senate, and again, Rep. Massie was the only one to vote against the bill in the House. This bill, which has not made it to President Trump’s desk, would require the US to impose sanctions and export restrictions over China’s treatment of Uyghur Muslims in the western autonomous region of Xinjiang.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old 5 Days Ago #165
srbin1389
Junior Member
 
srbin1389's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 119
srbin1389
Default

Hey Stewie! Don't you forget about North Korea the only existing national-socialist state surrounded by enemies and locked up economically by the global Zionism? Without Chinese support North Korea wouldn't survive a single day. If China is so pro-jewish as you claim why would Xi still support the national-socialist state?

Why would the United States ever bomb the Chinese embassy in Yugoalsavia during the zionist attack in 1999?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...sy_in_Belgrade
__________________
Hrvate na vrbe!
 
Old 5 Days Ago #166
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 727
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

We must understand the difference between national-socialism and national-bolshevism. Do not make mistakes of that. National-Socialist Yugoslavia in 1999? Give me a break. Where were Russia for defend you from USA on that time? The only hope for Whites according to lot of members here was too weak for answer on NATO attack. It just means that many western Whites including William Pierce who defended Yugoslavia do not well know situation on that time. Yugoslavia was not important factor on world policy espexially in 1999 what is not case with China who have big number and strength in population. Yes,Yugoslavia was national-bolshevik state as North Korea,China without understanding that their strange depends about race what is reason why she allow non-white immigrants inside state.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; 5 Days Ago at 06:23 AM.
 
Old 5 Days Ago #167
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,143
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbin1389 View Post
Don't you forget about North Korea the only existing national-socialist state surrounded by enemies and locked up economically by the global Zionism? Without Chinese support North Korea wouldn't survive a single day. If China is so pro-jewish as you claim why would Xi still support the national-socialist state?
North Korea isn't National Socialist, they're more like old school Commies, like your Comrade Steel. Because the state owns everything. In NS Germany citizens could own private property, and there was private enterprise. Also, I don't think the USA could beat North Korea, they couldn't before, and they certainly couldn't win now. With or without China backing them.

I don't think China wants a unified Democratic Korea on its borders, and I think that's the main reason why they support the North, they see it as a buffer state. A useful strategic tool.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old 5 Days Ago #168
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 10,490
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
A rabid anti-China propaganda campaign has spread through the media since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Actually, it's the exact opposite: when patriotic white politicians complained about how the Chinese savages were spreading the coronavirus in Western countries, the jewish media attacked the former and accused them of xenophobia and racism. I wrote about this in my older posts.

Quote:
Americans are bombarded with anti-China stories from the pages of The New York Times
If that's true, then why is the NYT deliberately ignoring the latest Chinese spy scandal, the one involving Fang Fang. If they want to smear China, why don't they use this slam dunk case?
 
Old 5 Days Ago #169
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,143
Crowe
Default

S.3744 - Uyghur Human Rights Policy Act of 2020

You should be happy to know Stewie that this became law, and had basically no opposition. And Swalwell voted against the mass murdering Chinese regime in support of poor Uyghurs, so cut the guy some slack

Because ZOG w/Swalwell obviously care so much about poor Uyghurs being bullied by the mass murdering Chinese regime, and it couldn't be just an attack on China.

Pissreal gets a pass, while everyone supports anti-China legislation.

Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act

Swalwell voted for this one too!

Are jews attacking China? Oh, absolutely, because both of these pieces of anti-China legislation got full support by them in the House and Senate.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; 5 Days Ago at 01:17 PM.
 
Old 5 Days Ago #170
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 10,490
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
You should be happy to know Stewie that this became law, and had basically no opposition.
That's minor stuff that won't have any serious implications, and only looks important to people who have a shallow understanding of politics.

Regardless of how many of these more or less insignificant "human rights" acts are being passed, the strong relationship between the jews and the Chinese always stays the same.

Jews keep gaining influence over Chinese universities, Chinese state-owned media portray jews in a positive way and constantly suck up to them, Pissrael and China are rapidly increasing their collaboration, etc.

I find it interesting that you keep downplaying this relationship, and that it bothers you so much that I spotlight it here on VNN.
 
Old 5 Days Ago #171
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 10,490
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Anyway, here's another influential jew at the prestigious Tsinghua university in Beijing - the former US Treasury Secretary Lawrence H. Summers:


http://en.sc.tsinghua.edu.cn/newsletter/886.jhtml


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Summers

Lawrence Summers. "Trust me, goyim."

The jewish-Chinese Tsinghua university in Beijing even brought in the Fagbook founder Mark Fuckerberg and made him a member of the university's advisory board:

Mark Zuckerberg Speaks Chinese at Tsinghua University


Yes, he's actually speaking Chinese in the video.
 
Old 5 Days Ago #172
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,143
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I find it interesting that you keep downplaying this relationship, and that it bothers you so much that I spotlight it here on VNN.
I find it interesting you keep making claims like this when I already said I agree with you mostly on the issue of jews getting involved inside of China.

However, with regards to China-gate, I think it's as big of a crock of bullshit as Russia-gate was. Liberals claimed Trump was Putin's little bitch, and cuckservatives claim a few Democrats are China's bitch. But at the end of the day in spite of all the rhetoric and accusations, they both come together on the topics of pissreal, Russia, and China, with nearly unilateral bipartisan support.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old 5 Days Ago #173
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 10,490
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
However, with regards to China-gate, I think it's as big of a crock of bullshit as Russia-gate was. Liberals claimed Trump was Putin's little bitch, and cuckservatives claim a few Democrats are China's bitch.
There's an important difference here, though.

The claim that Trump is Putin's puppet is clearly false, and yet the jewish media promoted it like crazy.

The claim that the Biden Crime Family has shady business ties to the mass-murdering Chinese regime is true, and yet the jewish mainstream media and jew-controlled big tech companies suppressed news stories about the subject.

I can't help but take note of that.
 
Old 5 Days Ago #174
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,143
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
There's an important difference here, though.

The claim that Trump is Putin's puppet is clearly false, and yet the jewish media promoted it like crazy.

The claim that the Biden Crime Family has shady business ties to the mass-murdering Chinese regime is true, and yet the jewish mainstream media and jew-controlled big tech companies suppressed news stories about the subject.

I can't help but take note of that.
Yes, we know Joe Biden is a crooked scumbag. And yes we know that liberal media and tech companies were obviously pulling for Joe Biden.

But what exactly did China get in real meaningful terms out of those dealings? We know for sure what Ukraine got out of it for example. They got foreign aid. Has anyone established what China actually got from Biden for their dealings with Hunter?

The reason I ask what China got, is because it appears like the Biden Administration is going to be hawkish on China:

https://www.newsweek.com/china-warns...ffairs-1559731

Quote:
China has warned the incoming administration of Joe Biden not to interfere with matters in Hong Kong, following a tweet by the president-elect's pick for secretary of state.

Antony Blinken is a seasoned Obama-era foreign policy adviser and, once confirmed by the Senate, will succeed a staunch China critic in Mike Pompeo.

He tweeted in support of Hong Kong's pro-democracy movement on Wednesday after local police confirmed they had arrested 53 activists for violating the city's national security law.

The operation involved around 1,000 law enforcement officers who launched dawn raids at 72 locations, Hong Kong police told reporters.

"The Biden-Harris administration will stand with the people of Hong Kong and against Beijing's crackdown on democracy," Blinken wrote on Twitter.
That's consistent with what pretty much everyone in the US government voted for, so we can take further continuation of most of the same anti-China policies continuing to proceed with the Biden administration as a given. This isn't what China's bitch would do.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; 5 Days Ago at 08:55 PM.
 
Reply

Tags
china, chinese, communism in china, jews, jews in china

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 AM.
Page generated in 0.11876 seconds.