Old May 26th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Televangelists

Clip on Joel Osteen

Old May 26th, 2009 #2
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I could only take three minutes and fifteen seconds of the clip, but I have to admit, Osteen has a damn good looking wife.

Mike

Old May 26th, 2009 #3
OTPTT
Banned

Olsteen is jewed.

Old May 26th, 2009 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Olsteen is jewed.
No, he's just a typical christian twink. He knows what the Bible says. He prefers to pretend otherwise, in order to avoid the criticism of the kikes. He's a gelding.

Old May 26th, 2009 #5
SSanguine

His wife wears enough makeup to be walking the streets after a show to earn them some spare change. Televangelists are so terribly annoying. I can't stand people that are constantly smiling, you know that something must be wrong with them.

Old May 26th, 2009 #6
F.W. Braun
Banned

Bah...he's selling the perfect product: Christianity without the guilt and dogmas. It's all about feeling warm and fuzzy and Jesus loves you! On a side note, he just sounds like a liberal Protestant or Vatican II priest. I don't find this video shocking at all. Post-modern Christianity for a post-religious age.

You did hear about the atheistic Danish pastor who offered to quit but was begged to stay by his parishioners? Nobody cared that their pastor was an atheist and engaged in a farcical travesty every Sunday reading old Hebrew fairy tales while not believing any of it; well, neither did his parishioners, so everything is alright!

What a joke. I personally don't go to church because I don't believe any of it. It's all meaningless bull and ritual to me. And I hate hearing the just-so stories of a foreign people I don't especially like. But many people join Churches not because they believe the Church's doctrines but because it's a way to find instant community and fellowship in our individualistic and atomized world. A good example is Glenn Beck who became a Mormon not because he studied Mormon holy books and believed, but because when him and his wife went church-shopping (that very American pass time, completely foreign to the European), his daughter "felt" the best in a Mormon church.

Whatever floats your boat. Personally, I'd rather worship Odin if I must worship an imaginary being.

Last edited by F.W. Braun; May 29th, 2009 at 08:21 PM.

Old May 26th, 2009 #7
Dan C.

How can one even be a Christian these days when all the Christian Church's are PC to the core! They call Jews their "brothers in christ", promote race-mixing, and are Anti-European/Anti-White to the extreme. For those who say "What about Christian Identity?", that doesn't count since Christian Identity is not a religion but simply a form of Mental Illness and Egomania.

Old August 7th, 2009 #8
lukkz

Hello Everyone!
This is Lukkz from Italy!
Im new on this forum!

You did hear about the atheistic Danish pastor who offered to quit but was begged to stay by his parishioners? Nobody cared that their pastor was an atheist and engaged in a farcical travesty every Sunday reading old Hebrew fairy tales while not believing any of it; well, neither did his parishioners, so everything is alright!

Gotta great day to all of you Guys!

Thanks!...

Old October 17th, 2009 #9
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

jewsign

Jesus was a Jew.

Old October 18th, 2009 #10
WhiteTexan68

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun View Post
Bah...he's selling the perfect product: Christianity without the guilt and dogmas. It's all about feeling warm and fuzzy and Jesus loves you! On a side note, he just sounds like a liberal Protestant or Vatican II priest. I don't find this video shocking at all. Post-modern Christianity for a post-religious age.

What a joke. I personally don't go to church because I don't believe any of it. It's all meaningless bull and ritual to me. And I hate hearing the just-so stories of a foreign people I don't especially like. But many people join Churches not because they believe the Church's doctrines but because it's a way to find instant community and fellowship in our individualistic and atomized world. A good example is Glenn Beck who became a Mormon not because he studied Mormon holy books and believed, but because when him and his wife went church-shopping (that very American pass time, completely foreign to the European), his daughter "felt" the best in a Mormon church.

Whatever floats your boat. Personally, I'd rather worship Odin if I must worship an imaginary being.
You are very right in your assessment. I live in the same city where Osteen's church is located. It is a feel good theology that claims God will give you anything you want if you pray for it. Some call it "Name it and claim it" theology.

I have relatives who go there and have had a lot of exposure to their ideas. I even attended a couple of services back when Joel's father, John, was pastor. It's a strange place but apparently it appeals to a lot of people, Lakewood Church boasts of a 25,000+ congregation.

On a side note Lakewood's founder, John Osteen, used to boast that he would "serve the Lord" until he was in his nineties then return home (heaven). He died of kidney failure at the age of 76.

Old November 11th, 2009 #11
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

jewsign

On a side note Lakewood's founder, John Osteen, used to boast that he would "serve the Lord" until he was in his nineties then return home (heaven). He died of kidney failure at the age of 76.

Praise Odin! Now he can roast in Hela/Hell!

Old November 11th, 2009 #12
Jimmy Watson

Quote:
not a religion but simply a form of Mental Illness and Egomania.
So in other words it fits in perfectly alongside many other religions these days?
Judaism, Scientology, probably a million other cults...

Old November 11th, 2009 #13
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Watson View Post
So in other words it fits in perfectly alongside many other religions these days?
Judaism, Scientology, probably a million other cults...
Ever been part of the Charismatic/Pentacostal movement? It will fuck you up mentally! I have met alot of people who have told me this!

Old July 8th, 2010 #14
balancedben
Banned

Default true

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun View Post

exactly! at least odin is a white archetype and it's better than worshiping some kike ass like jesus. it's all bullshit though.

Old July 8th, 2010 #15
balancedben
Banned

Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan C. View Post
How can one even be a Christian these days when all the Christian Church's are PC to the core! They call Jews their "brothers in christ", promote race-mixing, and are Anti-European/Anti-White to the extreme. For those who say "What about Christian Identity?", that doesn't count since Christian Identity is not a religion but simply a form of Mental Illness and Egomania.
ain't that the truth?! christianity in any form is holding back the white race. it's disgusting. the sooner it dies out the better.

Old July 8th, 2010 #16
balancedben
Banned

Thumbs down amen to that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuxalina Rihhia View Post

Praise Odin! Now he can roast in Hela/Hell!
christian,jew,and muslim - what's the difference? they're all abrahamites worshiping an invisible jewish sky god. it's all equally disgusting.

Old July 14th, 2010 #17
DavidinFlorida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
No, he's just a typical christian twink. He knows what the Bible says. He prefers to pretend otherwise, in order to avoid the criticism of the kikes. He's a gelding.
So what does the Bible say?

The Old Testament lays the foundation for the New Testament(the coming of Christ).

Does Christ not forgive the jews? I believe He forgave us all. More importantly, He taught us the way to eternal life. Love thy God with all your heart and treat your neighbor as yourself.

It's really that simple.

Joel Olsteen doesn't change that at all.

Old July 15th, 2010 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinFlorida View Post
So what does the Bible say?

The Old Testament lays the foundation for the New Testament(the coming of Christ).

Does Christ not forgive the jews? I believe He forgave us all. More importantly, He taught us the way to eternal life. Love thy God with all your heart and treat your neighbor as yourself.

It's really that simple.

Joel Olsteen doesn't change that at all.
So you've turned the other cheek, eh, from sodomy to The Savior(tm)?

Even if eternal life existed, which it does not, who other than the insane would want to spend it in the company of Christians? I mean, we have that on earth, and the one good thing about it is it's NOT eternal.

Christianity, like male-male butt sex, is unfit for White men.

Old July 15th, 2010 #19
OTPTT
Banned

Take a look at this garbage. Catholic church.

Old July 15th, 2010 #20
OTPTT
Banned

Still more blasphemy from the Catholic church.

Tags
jewing of protestantism, preachers, protestants

Thread