VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 18th, 2021 #1
Gladiatrix

Default Jewish man in France beaten after confronting group that called him ‘dirty Jew’

"Police in France have arrested one suspect in connection with the gang beating of a Jewish man on a Lyon street.

Five men ganged up on the victim after calling him a “dirty Jew,” the Actu 17 news site reported. The Jewish man, who was wearing a kippah while walking down the street, suffered minor injuries.

The alleged assailants had ordered the Jewish man to leave the Gabriel-Peri square in the city’s 7th District. He confronted them verbally and challenged them to make it physical, according to an account that police believe reflects the occurrences of the incident on September 8 at approximately 8 p.m., Actu 17 reported.

The suspect is a teenager under the age of 18."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish...m_medium=email

Old September 18th, 2021 #2
Vlad
Banned

jews always call the 35 year old niggers who raped and beat a room full of nuns a 'teen' to explain why the prosecutor they pay is going for light plea deal.

watch closely what happens to this teenager with his whole life ahead of him.

but this is a great wonderful sign, that these teenagers know who is behind the COVID attempt on ALL their lives. this COVID hoaxx is complete, 100% justification for every jew on the planet to be killed, and anyone trying to stop you

Anyone NOT participating in the killing of all jews should be considered worthy only of the worst jobs in post jew society

Old September 19th, 2021 #3
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Fithy, evil kikes should be hunted down and attacked on the streets all over the planet.

Ever notice that they are always "victims of hate and persecution," but never why. Kikes are the most hated people in the history of the world, and it doesn't come out of a vacuum, there are definite reasons for it. The Romans and other ancient civilizations despised the kikes LONG before the time of Christ. Maybe this helps explain why kike hated has been so ubiquitous for thousands of years:

http://all.net/books/iw/mid-east/uni...sm/talmud1.htm
Quote:
Talmudic Doctrine: Non-Jews are not Human

The Talmud specifically defines all who are not Jews as non-human animals, and specifically dehumanizes gentiles as not being descendants of Adam. We will now list some of the Talmud passages which relate to this topic:

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts."
Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

"The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honor the the dog more than the non-Jew."
Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therfore he will be served by animals in human form."
Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

"A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal."
Coschen hamischpat 405

"The souls of non-Jews come from impure sprits and are called pigs."
Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b...........

Old September 19th, 2021 #4
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
this COVID hoaxx is complete, 100% justification for every jew on the planet to be killed, and anyone trying to stop you

Anyone NOT participating in the killing of all jews should be considered worthy only of the worst jobs in post jew society
But surely that doesn't include your jewish friends and fornication partners? I mean, they will be spared, right?

Quote:
this is what I don't get.

all jewish girls I ever knew in real life were cool. cooler than so called 'white libs'

they aren't necessarily racist but they aren't naive ..at all. they are better friends than your average person.

they are nothing like the jewish radicals so that's what has always perplexed me, jews in real life are totally different than these jews who seem to be involved in this weird globalist cult conspiracy
Quote:
when I lived in PA my brother's best friend was Jewish, my other brother's had jewish friends. I mean , there was no politics involved in anything, it was just playin hoops, shootin guns, drinkin beer, there was nothing whatsoever to do with jewish identity i never even really identified any of them as being jewish til I sort of became aware of the 'jewish conspiracy' years later.

my best friend was jewish, and he definitely wasn't perfect but I coud relate to him, his sister was hot and super nice, he set me up with his sister to lose my virginity. his other sister was fat but i liked her a lot , she was super nice.

Old September 19th, 2021 #5
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
But surely that doesn't include your jewish friends and fornication partners? I mean, they will be spared, right?
Cognitive dissonance on his part?
Or maybe he has been smoking something.
Vlad the Inhaler.

Old September 19th, 2021 #6
U. Dunrouse

I'd like to know if those beaters were Arab invaders or French guys. In France, many anti-Semitic attacks are perpetrated by Islamist occupiers. Unfortunately, there are very few Jew-wise fighters among the French people.

Old September 19th, 2021 #7
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
Unfortunately, there are very few Jew-wise fighters among the French people.
Well, there is hope. Here's a good example (although I'm not talking about physical violence, if that's what you meant):

Quote:
The French woman who held up that "antisemitic" sign has been detained by the police:

https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/fren...-covid-protest

Quote:
If you speak the truth, you will be targeted by the jews.

Cassandre Fristot:

Old September 19th, 2021 #8
bedford

I never hear of jews being killed by their enemies.
It is usually a case of a jew getting a couple of bruises or his beanie knocked off his head. Underachievers.

Old September 19th, 2021 #9
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Well, there is hope. Here's a good example (although I'm not talking about physical violence, if that's what you meant):
Not her fault that Macron is surrounded by Jews. So far, I've seen nothing showing she had even realized that most of the names she waved on that day were Jewish names. And I foresee that her coming apologies will be an outstanding instance of Gentile bowing to Jewry. Near future will tell us.

Old September 19th, 2021 #10
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
vlad the inhaler.
That's a good one…

Old September 19th, 2021 #11
Erik T. White

jewsign

Quote:
I never hear of jews being killed by their enemies.
It is usually a case of a jew getting a couple of bruises or his beanie knocked off his head. Underachievers.
IF the alleged "assailants" were really "gang members," they might have been "drag queen storyline" fudge packers who were drunk. Maybe the heeb didn't like the "style" of their dresses and they all waved their perfumed hankies at it. Hell, maybe the heeb got its ysrmulke ('Yiddish for "kippah," which is Hebrew for their faggy little caps) knocked off by a tampon thrown by the trannies. I'm sure that the heeb is looking for a heeb law firm so it can sue all of the "assailants" for ZE PAIN!! ZE PAIN!!! ANUZZER SHOAH ITZ BE!!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; September 19th, 2021 at 11:37 PM. Reason: More info

Old September 20th, 2021 #12
Vlad
Banned

Quote:
Cognitive dissonance on his part?
Or maybe he has been smoking something.
Vlad the Inhaler.
y'all better wake the fuck up.

I've read the Jew biowarfare plans. they are willing to accept 30% casualties amongst their own jewish populations.

do you get it yet?

This is TOTAL FUCKING WARFARE EXTERMINATION OF THE PLANET

if Jews are willing to accept 30% losses of their own people, they will accept nothing less than 100% extermination of all other people.

First of course they're going to eliminate any potential leadership amongst the goyim, in the quarantine camps.

Once the rebellions citizens, that can read are in quarantine, they will exterminate them with the bioweapons.

after that, what's left will be barely alive fags and niggers and tatted druggies and soccer moms and plumbers

Old September 20th, 2021 #13
Vlad
Banned

everyone needs to wake the fuck up and realize, the US military is completely Jewish.

It is absolutely, 100% positively the Jewish military. 50% of the generals are jews now, that is one huge difference, before they used to have non jews as figureheads, now the jews are operating out in the open. that is because they have calculated there is nothing to fear from goyim.

Old September 20th, 2021 #14
zoomcopter

Quote:
everyone needs to wake the fuck up and realize, the US military is completely Jewish.

It is absolutely, 100% positively the Jewish military. 50% of the generals are jews now, that is one huge difference, before they used to have non jews as figureheads, now the jews are operating out in the open. that is because they have calculated there is nothing to fear from goyim.

When free castrations for men, and free penile implants, are offered to females, as recruitment bonuses, I'd say we have fully entered the Jewish Matrix.

The corruption and perversion of the military has already occurred.

Thread