Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 29th, 2010 #1
Chad Wentworth

Default US economy in fastest growth rate for six years

The US economy grew by an annualised rate of 5.7% between October and December, official figures have shown.

The number, which is a first estimate, is a big rise from the previous quarter's growth rate of 2.2%.

It suggests the country's economy is growing at its fastest pace for six years and confirms the US economy has left its year-long recession behind.

But even with the rebound, gross domestic product (GDP) shrank by 2.4% across 2009 as a whole.

That was the worst annual performance since 1946.

'Encouraging news'

White House economist Christina Romer said the strong growth in the fourth quarter of 2009 was "the most positive news to date on the economy".

“ Wow, great number... when life support is removed we'll have a pulse ”
Jack Ablin, chief investment officer, Harris Private Bank

"It is important not to read too much into a single report, positive or negative," she added.

"There will surely be bumps in the road ahead. Nonetheless, today's report is a welcome piece of encouraging news."

US GDP is expressed as an annualised rate, or annual pace, which shows what the three months' economic activity would mean if it carried on for a year.

The Bureau of Economic Analysis, which releases the data, emphasised that the fourth-quarter advance estimate was based on incomplete information and was subject to further revision.

Growth in the third quarter was originally estimated at an annualised rate of 3.5%, but was revised down to 2.2% after more information was received.

Most of the growth came from increased manufacturing to rebuild inventories. Consumer spending - the biggest component of the US economy - was down on the previous quarter.

Great number?

That point was singled out by Manoj Ladwa, a senior trader at ETX Capital: "The 'engine of the economy' that is consumer spending contributed little to the overall improvement in the numbers, indicating the recovery may still falter."

Others saw the news as more positive. Jack Ablin, the chief investment officer at Harris Private Bank in Chicago said: "Wow, great number. It's very solid and gives us a running start into the second half of the year when we can't rely on government stimulus.

"That's part of the plan, to get us moving as fast as possible, so when life support is removed we'll have a pulse."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8487611.stm

Old January 29th, 2010 #2
Johnsonsmith

10% unemployment rate is the average. For Jews? Much lower, not surprising. They create the crisis, profit off it, and everyone else gets fucked.

Old January 29th, 2010 #3
Joe Snuffy

Karl's take on it.

http://market-ticker.org/archives/19...ry-Bounce.html

4th Quarter GDP is out with a stunning 5.7% (annualized) rate of increase. Let's look inside and see if the numbers make sense.

The increase in real GDP in the fourth quarter primarily reflected positive contributions from private inventory investment, exports, and personal consumption expenditures (PCE).

The first two are not a big surprise. The latter, however, is dangerous to rely on.

As I have repeatedly pointed out we have over the last 18 months added about $500 billion (annually) in transfer payments to the federal budget. This counts in the GDP report as PCE, but is not actual output any more than I am richer if I go to the bank and borrow $20,000 on my credit card.

If one was doing GDP as a "balance sheet" you'd have to subtract the addition in liabilities (debt) from the money spent, but of course GDP isn't computed that way. This results in a nutty overstatement of GDP when it is used as a measurement of economic health, which of course is how all the so-called "economists" use it.

Indeed, that $500 billion is an annualized distortion of a whopping 3.57% of the entire economy!

There are some problems in this report as well. The claim is made that real federal government expenditures and investment was flat (0.1% increase) .vs. an 8% annualized rate of change in the last quarter. I'm not sure I believe that either - but it may in fact be true, in that the aforementioned $500 billion diversion could reasonably be "all there is" in terms of what the government can and does spend. I'm particularly skeptical of this number after seeing the durables report and change in defense spending - those two numbers don't add correctly, and defense spending has been up strong all year (much to the chagrin of those who thought Obama would be drawing down our military spending and bringing the troops home!) State expenditures are down as expected (the states are broke!) but despite all the bleating about lack of money the change is small. You'd think there would be real cutting going on given the screams of distress - nope!

Export growth continued as did imports, but the import growth rate slowed dramatically from the third quarter. The latter mostly appears to account for inventory additions, which was 3.39% of the GDP increase - about what I expected. While this is additive to GDP it is not indicative by itself of economic strength. More is required, specifically, we need to see that 3.39% taken up in final demand in coming quarters, otherwise it turns into a millstone around the neck of merchants that will instead destroy profit margins. Nonetheless industry appears to have "taken the bet" on an economic recovery that actually takes hold.

The amusing part of the report is found in the personal income and outlays section:

Current-dollar personal income increased $119.2 billion (4.0 percent) in the fourth quarter, compared with an increase of $35.1 billion (1.2 percent) in the third.

Personal current taxes decreased $11.7 billion in the fourth quarter, in contrast to an increase of $3.5 billion in the third.

Got it? People aren't earning the money, the government is handing it out. You don't pay taxes on government handouts, for the most part. There was a potential "improvement" signal in the third quarter related to tax liabilities increasing, but that has now reversed - hard - which throws a big fat rock at the concept of employment turning in any meaningful way. Instead the "current dollar income" is being borrowed and given away by the government through unemployment extensions and other forms of handout.

Non-residential structures (commercial R/E) plummeted by 15.4% yet residential is claimed to have increased. Homebuyer tax-credit incentives? Probably.

Looking at the breakdown there are some warnings: Utility expense appears to be comparatively strong, which looks to be the lion's share of the Q4 household service change, with the rest being almost all in health care costs. This is not a good trend when an increasing percentage of personal income is comprised of government handouts.

Non-durable purchases were up significantly at bars and restaurants (normal during the 4th Quarter - look at 06 and 07) while gas and energy purchases were down in Q3 and Q4 - a not-good change considering the trajectory of prices for both (demand is decreasing significantly, as prices have been up a LOT, so if gross sales are slightly down.....)

The revisions to this report should be interesting. Remember that the last quarterly GDP report was revised downward some forty percent over time. I've archived this copy privately on The Market Ticker so as to preserve any "accidents" in this regard.

Bottom line: The market liked it (although the net change after thinking about it for a while was pretty much a non-event - we're up a whole two S&P points a half-hour after release) but most of the improvement was due to inventory build and transfer payments from the government (and the government borrowed the money), not actual earned personal income.

Old January 30th, 2010 #4
Joe from OH

I used to snicker at those who doubted government economic data. Fool that I was

The distortions created by the transfer payment of $500B in the federal budget accounts for nearly 60% of the alleged 5.7% GDP growth. The reported GDP growth would have necessarily had an impact upon unemployment-but it didn't.

Smoke and Mirrors. Bread and Circuses.

Watching a civilization perish in front of one's eyes with all the blatant deceit attempting to mask the irreversible decline is interesting. In a sickening sort of way.

Old January 30th, 2010 #5
T.Garrett
Banned

Arrow lying government scum

The government is maintaining the status quo, 2010 style and keeping the ship from sinking. The non-whites around here are all fat and happy, driving brand new vehicles, spending money like there's no tomorrow. Believe it or not most of the homeless in this area are white folks, and a significant portion of 'em are vets. The muds look down on and abuse the dispossessed Americans like they are less than them.

Last week, I chased off two scumbag sandniggers who were razzing this poor kid who they shoved down to the sidewalk. It was freezing cold that day, and when I went to help him zip up his undone jacket I saw a filthy CIB and what looked like an Iraq service ribbon pinned on the shirt under it. I began to ask him if they were his, but his eyes told me he has been in the shit. Its a look you never lose, ever.

He seemed confused that I helped him out, everyone else walks past him on the sidewalk like he's nothing. But not to me. I spent the rest of the day getting some food and coffee in him, and after he started talking to me he told me of some family of his out on Long Island so I took him there. They were going to take him to the VA in Northport, NY the next day, like that will help. Likely, he will be right back on that same street before very long.

Wrong war, and he's the wrong color.

So, I ended up missing work for the afternoon that day and my new boss was livid. I called and told him I was helping someone out, and he asked who and I told him I'd tell him in the morning. In the am he was ready to fire me if I didnt have a good enough excuse for my absence. One of the women in the office had seen what I did and told him about it and he said 'you would help a piece of shit like that and risk losing your job? I told him yep, absolutely. This is like the third job I've had in a year.

He said I should take a week off till he could decide whether he wanted someone like me working for him. He then told me to get the fuck out of his face, he didn't want me around while he was making his decision. There are less jobs around here by the day, and when he calls me over this weekend I know he's going to ask me if what I did was worth it, and I'll give the same answer ...yep.

This may be hard for most of you to understand who use this site, but my motivation in promoting the survival of my kind is not hate. Anger, sure but hate is something reserved by the fucking scum who are destroying my country and my people. They HATE, and I simply want to 'end the hate'.

Since they likely never will stop hating us, oh well

And it's not that I want anything for myself, real or imaginary ...I'd be perfectly content cleaning toilets in a country like the White America I grew up in. I'm an easygoing guy, the only problem I have is when someone puts their boot or their hand on me without my consent, I'll try to kill the mother-fucker that does that, no matter who he thinks he is.

Anyway, enough of that. I get the funny feeling that this is the quiet before the storm, something's coming ...this city has that eerie aura just like it did before 911.

Remember who told ya.

Last edited by T.Garrett; January 30th, 2010 at 07:48 AM.

Old January 30th, 2010 #6
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Since inventory restocking as a major economic driver is likely to be played-out, transfer payments will have limited effect on future "growth," and a firmer dollar is likely to persist since Europe and Japan are in even worse shape--cutting into exports, which have been the shining light this past two years--the blockbuster 4th qtr. GDP figure doesn't seem so exciting.

It's a mirror of corporate earnings. MSFT beats on Windows 7 & Christmas, but there's no enterprise revenue. AMZN knocks it out of the park, but on the wave of a large shift from b&m to online shopping. Ford has great numbers relative to estimates, but it's the tallest dwarf.

It's like the baseball record book. Asterisks everywhere.

Old January 30th, 2010 #7
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

I think it's all bullshit. We just got over the pagan Christmas season, and a lot of people spent money they didn't have. That's why it looks good, it's just a small blip on the radar screen, and means nothing.

All smoke and mirrors. They didn't say much about the 1.6 trillion dollars worth or mortgages resetting this year did they. This year is going to be worse then last year. Make no mistake my friends, the shit is going to hit the fan.

The banks are going to get nailed again this year, bigger dollar value forclosures. Nicholas Cage stuff in mass. FHA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac just found a new loophole, and is refusing to take all the shit loans the banks have been forcing upon them to clean up their balance sheets. They are forcing the banks to take those loans back, and with all the working stiffs that got laid off last year are going to be running out of unemployment, and a new round of forclosures are about to begin. The hooknoses will be needing another 1-2 trillion this time. What the hell make it 3 trillion, gotta pay em bonuses for doing a shitty job. Can you imagine what they make if they did a good job?

If you think last year sucked, and it did, wait till this year. Let's see how the slippery greedy jew gets out of this one. They caused all of this.

I'm hopelessly optimisitc that Joe Six Pack will wake up this year. He's gonna lose his house, and his big screen TV, and he won't have the money to buy his shitty Bud Lite, maybe, just maybe he'll wake up, probably not.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old January 31st, 2010 #8
Johnny James

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

Anyway, enough of that. I get the funny feeling that this is the quiet before the storm, something's coming ...this city has that eerie aura just like it did before 911.

Remember who told ya.
Garrett I get that feeling too sometimes. I was in Barnes and Nobles up on 80th street and Broadway, and I was looking through this book called "100% Hapa" or some shit, and I was overcome with this incredible sensation, like nothing was real, like I was walking through a television set, or like nobody was moving, and had the emptiest looks on their faces. And everything was just dead quiet, even on the streets, no pedestrians, no cars, just an odd White/Asian couple here and there, and this was Broadway around 8 PM. I walked around the book store and it was like everyone was a ghost, just a facade, smiling, without race, without meaning, just existing for the sake of existing. I couldn't explain it, it was surreal, like it was all about to be destroyed.

I live by the BQE down in Brooklyn and there are nights I will wake up at the roar of a truck and thing it's a nuke going off, I'm serious, this has happened time and time again. I lost my job in December, and I do tshirt design for a neo-nazi company out in Cali but I'm struggling to make ends meet, even though I have a ton saved up in the bank. I can't fucking sleep, I have nightmares about what's happening to the West. I'm constantly distracted, and can't pay attention to much because I only think about these things, my girl's getting a little pissed, my roommates are getting pissed that I don't respect them because they're Jews. I work out a lot, and get angrier every day. I go outside and I see ugly faces and ugly people and they all get uglier by the day.

I think I'm going to get in contact with all WNs in NYC so maybe we can all link up if shit goes down.

Last edited by Johnny James; January 31st, 2010 at 12:17 AM.

Old January 31st, 2010 #9
cillian

Roubini Calls U.S. Growth ‘Dismal and Poor,’ Predicts Slowing
Share Business ExchangeTwitterFacebook| Email | Print | A A A

By Simon Kennedy and Erik Schatzker

Jan. 30 (Bloomberg) -- New York University Professor Nouriel Roubini, who anticipated the financial crisis, called the fourth quarter surge in U.S. economic growth “very dismal and poor” because it relied on temporary factors.

Roubini said more than half of the 5.7 percent expansion reported yesterday by the government was related to a replenishing of inventories and that consumption depended on monetary and fiscal stimulus. As these forces ebb, growth will slow to just 1.5 percent in the second half of 2010, he said.

“The headline number will look large and big, but actually when you dissect it, it’s very dismal and poor,” Roubini told Bloomberg Television in an interview at the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland. “I think we are in trouble.”

Roubini said while the world’s largest economy won’t relapse into recession, unemployment will rise from the current 10 percent, posing social and political challenges.

“It’s going to feel like a recession even if technically we’re not going to be in a recession,” he said.

To contact the reporter on this story: Simon Kennedy in Davos at [email protected]
Last Updated: January 30, 2010 07:22 EST

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=aqLMEUObhysc

Old January 31st, 2010 #10
George Witzgall

there is no imminent shtf. all of you live in a fantasy world, a fantasy of imminent destruction. your prayers continually go unanswered, and yet, like the best Jehovah's Witness, you pray some more: this is the year...

I'm so damn sorry.

Old January 31st, 2010 #11
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
Garrett I get that feeling too sometimes. I was in Barnes and Nobles up on 80th street and Broadway, and I was looking through this book called "100% Hapa" or some shit, and I was overcome with this incredible sensation, like nothing was real, like I was walking through a television set, or like nobody was moving, and had the emptiest looks on their faces. And everything was just dead quiet, even on the streets, no pedestrians, no cars, just an odd White/Asian couple here and there, and this was Broadway around 8 PM. I walked around the book store and it was like everyone was a ghost, just a facade, smiling, without race, without meaning, just existing for the sake of existing. I couldn't explain it, it was surreal, like it was all about to be destroyed.

I live by the BQE down in Brooklyn and there are nights I will wake up at the roar of a truck and thing it's a nuke going off, I'm serious, this has happened time and time again. I lost my job in December, and I do tshirt design for a neo-nazi company out in Cali but I'm struggling to make ends meet, even though I have a ton saved up in the bank. I can't fucking sleep, I have nightmares about what's happening to the West. I'm constantly distracted, and can't pay attention to much because I only think about these things, my girl's getting a little pissed, my roommates are getting pissed that I don't respect them because they're Jews. I work out a lot, and get angrier every day. I go outside and I see ugly faces and ugly people and they all get uglier by the day.

I think I'm going to get in contact with all WNs in NYC so maybe we can all link up if shit goes down.

maybe you should change roommates. also take some lithium. and fuck your girl more often.

Old January 31st, 2010 #12
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking 'it cant happen here' ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
there is no imminent shtf. all of you live in a fantasy world, a fantasy of imminent destruction. your prayers continually go unanswered, and yet, like the best Jehovah's Witness, you pray some more: this is the year...

I'm so damn sorry.
You have a reading comprehension issue Witzie ...I dont see anyone envisioning some 'world ending event' like Ragarokr or Armageddon, just another bloody episode of the malarkey and drama show put on by the puppetmasters for the rubes.

If indications were that the world was going to be flushed down the toilet, those folks would be at the head of the screaming rush for the hills. Our society is run by manipulators, not leaders ...leaders possess integrity and courage, qualities that are not hallmarks of our 'elite'. Huge difference between the two, and as that old saying goes the fish stinks from the head down ...just look around you for evidence of that, its everywhere.

Simply take a quick tally of how many of them and/or their sons are overseas in harms way because of the conflicts they have generated for their benefit, you will quickly learn that economic man (jews, gliberals, republicunts and the the other shit that dwell at the apex of our society) is a craven coward. And they surely don't believe the proffered bullshit that they want everyone else to or else they might be out there putting themselves in danger leading the fight for those things, wouldn't they?

I recall how 'shocked' people like yourself were when 911 happened, I remember all the screams of 'how could this happen here' in NYC back in 2001 ...well, dont say I didnt tell you again grasshopper.

Time is nigh for another 'reely big show' as Ed Sullivan used to say, the rubes are becoming restless due to the sour economic conditions they find themselves living in due to the rape and plunder 'capitalism' of their economic overlords.

Has this enlightened you in some way?

Old January 31st, 2010 #13
George Witzgall

Quote:
You have a reading comprehension issue Witzie ...I dont see anyone envisioning some 'world ending event' like Ragarokr or Armageddon, just another bloody episode of the malarkey and drama show put on by the puppetmasters for the rubes.

If indications were that the world was going to be flushed down the toilet, those folks would be at the head of the screaming rush for the hills. Our society is run by manipulators, not leaders ...leaders possess integrity and courage, qualities that are not hallmarks of our 'elite'. Huge difference between the two, and as that old saying goes the fish stinks from the head down ...just look around you for evidence of that, its everywhere.

Simply take a quick tally of how many of them and/or their sons are overseas in harms way because of the conflicts they have generated for their benefit, you will quickly learn that economic man (jews, gliberals, republicunts and the the other shit that dwell at the apex of our society) is a craven coward. And they surely don't believe the proffered bullshit that they want everyone else to or else they might be out there putting themselves in danger leading the fight for those things, wouldn't they?

I recall how 'shocked' people like yourself were when 911 happened, I remember all the screams of 'how could this happen here' in NYC back in 2001 ...well, dont say I didnt tell you again grasshopper.

Time is nigh for another 'reely big show' as Ed Sullivan used to say, the rubes are becoming restless due to the sour economic conditions they find themselves living in due to the rape and plunder 'capitalism' of their economic overlords.

Has this enlightened you in some way?

it's smooth sailing up ahead. not even a bumpy road. at least don't count on it. make your own destiny, and prepare for all contingencies, especially the one you dread the most - status quo.

Old January 31st, 2010 #14
George Witzgall

hey TG, I have an idea to bust this whole race thing out of the water.

what if... someone started breeding some "humanzees"? it will take a lot of work, but think of the implications!

I'm thinking it might have to go 3/4 human, 1/4 chimp; or maybe 15/16 human, 1/16 chimpanzee, before there is a fully biologically viable humanoid capable of reproducing on its own.

think of the implications!

Old January 31st, 2010 #15
George Witzgall

another one I've wanted to do for a while is clone some neanderthals to see if they can reproduce with humans.

Old January 31st, 2010 #16
Dave from New York

Quote:

what if... someone started breeding some "humanzees"? it will take a lot of work, but think of the implications!

I'm thinking it might have to go 3/4 human, 1/4 chimp; or maybe 15/16 human, 1/16 chimpanzee, before there is a fully biologically viable humanoid capable of reproducing on its own.

"The island of Dr. Witzgall."

Really, I think you're getting into that whole "planet where apes evolved from men" thing, George. May I suggest 'Will Penny' at your next Saturday night Heston film get-together?

Old January 31st, 2010 #17
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking barrel o' monkeys

Quote:
it's smooth sailing up ahead. not even a bumpy road. at least don't count on it. make your own destiny, and prepare for all contingencies, especially the one you dread the most - status quo.
Heheheh ...that status quo bores me.
Quote:

Quote:
another one I've wanted to do for a while is clone some neanderthals to see if they can reproduce with humans.
Personally speaking, I wouldn't re-create neanderthal ...he's dead and gone, leave him be. Nature's already dealt this cave-man his cards, and he came up short in prehistory ...we prevailed.

You run the risk of reanimating a creature who might end up having to be caged in a zoo like the primates when they are taken out of their environment into 'civilization' (or worse, the way we need to lock a significant number of them up in prisons as we need do many male members of our former slave population here in the US if they are 'judged' to have enough intelligence to free range), what a pathetic fucking existence simply due to a few folks curiosity. Nature forced the negro on the rest of us, but you want to reanimate and let breed what may be (as far as we know) the nigger's nigger? Get a grip dude, I could care less whether in fact they 'look' like modern Europeans or not. Have you ever really thought about why the US has the largest prison system of any society in the world by far?

As for monkeying with the monkey, to what purpose? Curiosity again, we have mechanical devices to do everything for us that a slave race of primates ever could. Breeding a specialty animal as a companion for man is reasonable, but there's already enough biological diversity in primates that you can pick one out of whats already been made available by nature.

While I'm on the subject of monkeying around, a scholarly group of the Europeans have recently completed the Neanderthal genome project. A Japanese biologist commented recently that this knowledge along with present technology makes it possible to recreate neanderthal for about $33 million a copy. He's just waiting for a wealthy benefactor to put up the cash ...and of course, someone will.

Yeah, lets reanimate 'em all George of the Jungle. From the time our line diverged from the great apes to Neanderthal. Our women would all be screetching 'let them be' (naturally, because they would be so similar to us) and for each species to have it's own unique habitat (at our expense), and of course as all primates are wont to do they would all set about destroying this entire planet in short order as they reproduced out of control.

As if this lovely Earth wasn't insulted enough already by the 'enlightened' monkey named man, you want to loose hordes of our extinct wild cousins upon it as well? You really havent thought this out there tricky dicky, there's a damn good reason why they are 'extinct' presently and should stay so.

Any other brainfarts today George?

Last edited by T.Garrett; January 31st, 2010 at 01:54 PM.

Old January 31st, 2010 #18
George Witzgall

Quote:
Heheheh ...that status quo bores me.
Personally speaking, I wouldn't re-create neanderthal ...he's dead and gone, leave him be. Nature's already dealt this cave-man his cards, and he came up short in prehistory ...we prevailed.

You run the risk of reanimating a creature who might end up having to be caged in a zoo like the primates when they are taken out of their environment into 'civilization' (or worse, the way we need to lock a significant number of them up in prisons as we need do many male members of our former slave population here in the US if they are 'judged' to have enough intelligence to free range), what a pathetic fucking existence simply due to a few folks curiosity. Nature forced the negro on the rest of us, but you want to reanimate and let breed what may be (as far as we know) the nigger's nigger? Get a grip dude, I could care less whether in fact they 'look' like modern Europeans or not. Have you ever really thought about why the US has the largest prison system of any society in the world by far?

As for monkeying with the monkey, to what purpose? Curiosity again, we have mechanical devices to do everything for us that a slave race of primates ever could. Breeding a specialty animal as a companion for man is reasonable, but there's already enough biological diversity in primates that you can pick one out of whats already been made available by nature.

While I'm on the subject of monkeying around, a scholarly group of the Europeans have recently completed the Neanderthal genome project. A Japanese biologist commented recently that this knowledge along with present technology makes it possible to recreate neanderthal for about $33 million a copy. He's just waiting for a wealthy benefactor to put up the cash ...and of course, someone will.

Yeah, lets reanimate 'em all George of the Jungle. From the time our line diverged from the great apes to Neanderthal. Our women would all be screetching 'let them be' (naturally, because they would be so similar to us) and for each species to have it's own unique habitat (at our expense), and of course as all primates are wont to do they would all set about destroying this entire planet in short order as they reproduced out of control.

As if this lovely Earth wasn't insulted enough already by the 'enlightened' monkey named man, you want to loose hordes of our extinct wild cousins upon it as well? You really havent thought this out there tricky dicky, there's a damn good reason why they are 'extinct' presently and should stay so.

Any other brainfarts today George?
the whole point of the exercise is that it forces people to acknowledge race as not being entirely a social construct. the ape-men would have to be accorded the same rights as we all have, for they are indeed human, if they can interbreed with us, right?

even if they can't sew their own clothes or make their own cars, they need to be given all the accoutrements. otherwise, they will behave badly. (of course, they will behave badly anyway, but we can always blame that on their "poverty".)

would you want your daughter to bring one home as her boyfriend? why not, are you racist? don't you see the implications? either people become racist, or we turn into planet of the apes.

Old January 31st, 2010 #19
T.Garrett
Banned

Default crackpot theories vs. natural law

Quote:
the whole point of the exercise is that it forces people to acknowledge race as not being entirely a social construct. the ape-men would have to be accorded the same rights as we all have, for they are indeed human, if they can interbreed with us, right?

even if they can't sew their own clothes or make their own cars, they need to be given all the accoutrements. otherwise, they will behave badly. (of course, they will behave badly anyway, but we can always blame that on their "poverty".)

would you want your daughter to bring one home as her boyfriend? why not, are you racist? don't you see the implications? either people become racist, or we turn into planet of the apes.
Hahaha, we already have negroes among us to prove that point without bringing another species into the picture, and it's been completely lost on whites who consider them 'white with black skin' ...it would do nothing but muddy the issue of race even more.

The negro in the US has cost their white co-shitizens TRILLION$ since 'civil rights' called for their upgrade, which has been as dismal a failure as throwing billions into that god awful shithole Hayti.

I don't hate the black (or neanderthal either, never met one btw ) but he will always hold us back when he lives among us the way he is now. And on the other hand, living among whites holds the negro back from expressing his genes in the way he is wont to, which is why he isn't really happy living among whites. Do you think the black is really satisfied living among us, do you think he ever will be? I don't think so, and I have no problem with him having his native Africa to do as he pleases. But I do have a problem with his insurmountable incompatibility issues living in our societies which were created by our ancestors for us, their descendants not for the negro or even for mankind in general.

I am a true believer in diversity, each should have their own and follow their own inborn inclinations. Either we will need to completely change our way of life to suit the negro, or he will need to change his. And I don't see signs of either changing in any basic way before the next ice age, so eventually living in close proximity to each other the way we live here in the US will result in a bloody race war in which noone will really 'win'. The whites will likely exterminate the black population, but think about it ...it all could have been avoided by simply recognizing that we are not the same and coexisting 'peacefully' in our own realms.

Europeanizing the negro is about as worthless and misguided an effort as ever conceived, as idiotic as reanimating cave men and having them live amongst us. It's a recipe for mayhem, encouraged by the tribe for their own reasons (obviously, quite a number of them hold the same beliefs about their folk as we do about ours or else Izrael wouldn't exist) and stupid liberals in a misguided notion of altruism. You can see how extreme this stupid notion is carried forward today in this society among fanatical 'animal rights' activists, who believe animals should be accorded the same rights under law created by human beings for human beings.

I'm sure you understand what I'm saying here, and if you don't o well. I'm not the Piper that called this tune, Nature herself did by creating us all different. In that way, she ensured that life would forever flourish on this planet from the simplest organism to the most complex. We, as the only self-realized beings nature has created on Earth (that we know of) should 'celebrate our diversity' in a way which is quite different from the politically distorted, warped way Westerners do today.

Anyway, why are you interested in all this George? It seems to me that someone like yourself whose 'lifestyle' negates the possibility of carrying your genes forward to the next generation wouldn't care about the White Race and it's future, wouldn't really care about the human race in general at all.

Why do you care about White Nationalism? Just curious and slumming here?

Last edited by T.Garrett; January 31st, 2010 at 03:40 PM.

Old January 31st, 2010 #20
George Witzgall

Quote:
Hahaha, we already have negroes among us to prove that point without bringing another species into the picture, and it's been completely lost on whites who consider them 'white with black skin' ...it would do nothing but muddy the issue of race even more.

The negro in the US has cost their white co-shitizens TRILLION$ since 'civil rights' called for their upgrade, which has been as dismal a failure as throwing billions into that god awful shithole Hayti.

I don't hate the black (or neanderthal either, never met one btw ) but he will always hold us back when he lives among us the way he is now. And on the other hand, living among whites holds the negro back from expressing his genes in the way he is wont to, which is why he isn't really happy living among whites. Do you think the black is really satisfied living among us, do you think he ever will be? I don't think so, and I have no problem with him having his native Africa to do as he pleases. But I do have a problem with his insurmountable incompatibility issues living in our societies which were created by our ancestors for us, their descendants not for the negro or even for mankind in general.

I am a true believer in diversity, each should have their own and follow their own inborn inclinations. Either we will need to completely change our way of life to suit the negro, or he will need to change his. And I don't see signs of either changing his ways in any basic way before the next ice age, so eventually living in close proximity to each other the way we live here in the US will result in a bloody race war in which noone will really 'win'. The whites will likely exterminate the black population, but think about it ...it all could have been avoided by simply recognizing that we are not the same and coexisting 'peacefully' in our own realms.

Europeanizing the negro is about as worthless and misguided an effort as ever conceived, as idiotic as reanimating cave men and having them live amongst us. It's a recipe for mayhem, encouraged by the tribe for their own reasons (obviously, quite a number of them hold the same beliefs about their folk as we do about ours or else Izrael wouldn't exist) and stupid liberals in a misguided notion of altruism. You can see how extreme this stupid notion is carried forward today in this society among fanatical 'animal rights' activists, who believe animals should be accorded the same rights under law created by human beings for human beings.

I'm sure you understand what I'm saying here, and if you don't o well. I'm not the Piper that called this tune, Nature herself did by creating us all different. In that way, she ensured that life would forever flourish on this planet from the simplest organism to the most complex. We, as the only self-realized beings nature has created on Earth (that we know of) should 'celebrate our diversity' in a way which is quite different from the politically distorted, warped way Westerners do today.

Anyway, why are you interested in all this George? It seems to me that someone like yourself whose 'lifestyle' negates the possibility of carrying your genes forward to the next generation wouldn't care about the White Race and it's future, wouldn't really care about the human race in general at all.

Why do you care about White Nationalism? Just curious and slumming here?
what does it all mean TG.., what does it all mean...?

for me, my sig pretty much says it all. I take the big view. my "end-all be-all" is not my race, as you have rightly sensed; and as I sense in you as well. we always long for more, no?

maybe if I see you around I'll buy you a drink and tell you more about my crazy ideas (but you are a talkative feller, and something makes me think you would sooner tell me about yourself). I think I am more abstract than you; you are a bit more down-to-earth and meandering and instinctual. we are pretty different.

cheers, brother

Thread