Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 14th, 2010 #941
blueskies
Banned

A pattern here .All those who made a splash on MSM news media stirred up the hornet's nest of crazy yids are behind bars- Matt Hale, Walker, Hal Turner,and now Steele who was on Douche show.

Old July 14th, 2010 #942
monamontgomery

Quote:
The administration IS exhibiting poor judgment in allowing you and your compatriots, Mona M., Hadding, et. al. to stink up the joint with your obvious hatred of a man who is under attack by the full power of ZOG.
I do not hate Steele. I criticize Steele for his statements to Cindy on the phone from the jail. Just because a person disagrees with another person or criticizes another person, does not mean that they hate them. Disagreement and criticism is an intellectual function, hate is emotional. I hate brussell sprouts. I hate being bored. I hate serial killers. I do not hate Steele.

Old July 14th, 2010 #943
TommyJ
Banned

Well you sure as hell aren't helping him lady.

Old July 14th, 2010 #944
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyJ View Post
Well you sure as hell aren't helping him lady.
Perhaps she has a quota of posts to get her check. Very pig-like, that.

I actually went to Stormfront today to view their Steele thread. Hadding has taken it over, extending even further the querulousness and outright lies he spewed here. He came out the woodwork over there just to run-down Steele, just as he did here. . .just as the whackjob Mona Montgomery has.

Old July 14th, 2010 #945
Devere

Good information is coming out. And it all points to innocence and government frame-up and political prisoner.

This Charles Coughlin article posted by Rounder is an excellent analysis and refutal of the legitimacy of this endictment. The Jim Giles interviews of Ingri Cassel and Dr. Alan Banks give further evidence to the communist tyranny we live within.

Apparently, the reason Edgar Steele, a quite wealthy lawyer, is forced to hire a public pretender (as Ingri Cassel terms such lawyers) is simply that the government (and Fairfax) have STOLEN all of the Steele's ready cash.

I'm very very sorry to say that I would be AMAZED if Edgar Steele is allowed to walk alive and "free" in america again. I'd be rather surprised to see this case even go to trial. The frame-up is too obvious and the tyranny would show too clearly.

On the other hand, I was rather surprised that they had the audacity and arrogance to stage the obvious 9-11 hoax. I guess they know the unending gullibility and stupidity and powerlessness of their White lemmings better than I do -- because here we are, nine years after the bombing of New York City and Washington DC by Israel, and everything jew remains hunky-dory with america top to bottom. No honest governmental investigation. No rolling traitorous political heads. No revolution.

So maybe there will be a "trial." The SUNA (Soviet Union of North America) apparently feels it has nothing to bother hiding, no one to hide it from, nothing to fear from its herds.

They are getting so arrogant.

(But arrogance has ever been the blinder of the one-eyed jew.)

Old July 14th, 2010 #946
Devere

Quote:
Originally Posted by monamontgomery View Post
I do not hate Steele. I criticize Steele for his statements to Cindy on the phone from the jail. Just because a person disagrees with another person or criticizes another person, does not mean that they hate them. Disagreement and criticism is an intellectual function, hate is emotional. I hate brussell sprouts. I hate being bored. I hate serial killers. I do not hate Steele.
Do you support him? This clear White patriot who has devoted his legal skills and life to people White -- like you.

Do you see the incongruity of who he is and the government charge against him? If not, why not?

(What's wrong with you? Are you on our side, your side? Do you want the White race to survive and thrive and win? Does it bother you for our bravest, most-outspoken, most articulate defenders to be brutally permanently silenced one by one? Does it -- really?)

(There are things vastly more important to you and us than your idiotic short-sighted one-dimensional anti-White-man Genocidal jewish-feminism.)

Last edited by Devere; July 14th, 2010 at 09:06 PM.

Old July 14th, 2010 #947
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Here's what I'm talking about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post

Apparently the Feds did a poor job trying to frame up Edgar Steele.
by Charles Coughlin

A recent
interview on the Jim Giles show with Ingri Cassel relayed information from Cyndi Steele. Ms. Cassel talked with Cyndi the same day Cyndi Steele listened to the alleged “murder plot” tapes and noted that the background noise changed and the inflection in Edgar Steele’s voice disappeared whenever any conversation about the “murder plot” started. Other conversations about what work Fairfax was supposed to do around the ranch didn’t have these problems.

This of course is great news. If Mrs. Steele can pick out inconsistencies in the tapes that’s an extremely strong sign that the tapes are fabricated. The Feds were no doubt hoping that Mrs. Steele would unthinkingly say “That sounds like Ed’s voice”...

Cyndi Steele has not testified yet. And the tapes have not been admitted into evidence yet. What if, for example, there was a little digital work done on those tapes and NO ONE at trial can hear any background noise because it is no longer there? The point of not having such loose lips about one's case is that they sink ships, as they say.

Repeat after me: "I have nothing to say."

I'm not sure if it could be justified to submit a printout of this blog into evidence for the jury to pour over while sequestered but, if enough that could be sold to the judge as relevant is touched upon it just might be possible. How do you think some of this language and ideas, not to mention what the jury might read in other threads after being introduced to this forum, would come across, including the assertion (hearsay) that Mr. Steele ok'd information he allegedly passed along being posted on VNN Forum and Stormfront?

Hello?

Last edited by -JC; July 14th, 2010 at 08:44 PM.

Old July 15th, 2010 #948
Pennsylvania Man
Banned

Shithead jim giles has some bullshit to say about Edgar steele.

Old July 15th, 2010 #949
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Spokane Jail Mail Policy

I just received this from the Spokane County Jail. They pass the buck on the 11 day delay between the supposed date of Steele's letter to me and its postmark. They also confirm that FULL names are required on return addresses. I will be posting Steele's letter after it is scanned.
=========
To: "Donald Pauly"
Date:Wednesday, July 14, 2010 8:51 PM
Subject:RE: Unexplained Mailing Delay of Prisoner's Letter

Mr. Pauly I can't explain of the delay. As I do not have any control over the postal service. In terms of signing for certified letters I do not do that, in terms of the intials we do require first and last name on mail being sent in.

I hope this helps.

Thank you.
===========
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 8:44 PM
To: Snyder, Steve <[email protected]>; Donald Pauly
Subject: Unexplained Mailing Delay of Prisoner's Letter

Mr Snyder:

Yesterday, just before I received your reply, I received a reply
reportedly from Steele dated 28 June. That is the same day that you
signed for my certified letter. This reply was postmarked on 9 July,
11 days letter. Can you explain this unheard of delay?

There are several reports of correspondence being returned without
delivery to Steele where initials were used for first names in return
addresses. Is this true?

Donald E. Pauly

Old July 15th, 2010 #950
cygnet

Now it is being reported that the Mel Gibson rant recordings appear to have been cut up and manipulated. Interesting.

Old July 15th, 2010 #951
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Irregularities in Steele's Visits and Mail

I just sent this to my Spokane County Jail contact who has been prompt in replying on two occasions. Everyone should let me finish handling this and I will promptly post all replies.
========
To: [email protected],Donald E. Pauly
Date: Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 11:55 AM
Subject: Irregularities in Steele's Visits and Mail

Mr Snyder:

Thank you again for your prompt reply. It seems to me that a maximum of two days should pass between the time that a letter is written by an inmate and the time that it is postmarked. In my case it was 11 days. Can you give me the email address of whoever is responsible for collecting the letters from prisoners and depositing them in the U.S. Mail?

I have reports of several people who tried to visit Edgar Steele and were refused in the last month. Some of them were reportedly told that he was
no longer at your facility. Others were told that his visit quota was exceeded.

According to your website, you took custody of him on 15 June. He
supposedly claimed to have received his first visit somewhere around 11 July. If I read your policy correctly, he was entitled to one visit per week for his first 30 days, and three visits per week thereafter. Presumably press visits and lawyer visits do not count as visits. Can you give me the email address of whoever can shed some light on this matter? Can you also give me the email address or other contact information for his attorney?

Donald E. Pauly

Old July 16th, 2010 #952
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Steele's Brain May be Intact

A similar link may have been posted but this needs to be posted in full. It is the first real evidence that Steele's mind is intact. This should have been filed a month ago. He is entitled to IMMEDIATELY have the search warrant during the search and a list of the items seized at the end of it.

It is also encouraging that he has dumped the worthless public defender.
========
http://www.krem.com/news/local/Steel...-98376369.html

by KREM.com
krem.com
Posted on July 13, 2010 at 5:22 PM

COEUR D'ALENE -- The North Idaho man accused of concocting a murder-for-hire plot says he wants the FBI to stop snooping through his stuff.
Edgar Steele, 64, filed an injunction requesting U.S. Prosecutors cease and desist part of their investigation against him. Steele is representing himself in the federal trial.

Steele was arrested last month for allegedly hiring a hitman, Larry Fairfax, 49, to install a pipe bomb under his wife's car. When Steele was arrested, the FBI got a search warrant and raided his home for evidence. Steele claims he hasn't seen that warrant, so the FBI should not be allowed to go through that evidence.

Steele denies accusations that he hired a hitman to place a pipe bomb under his wife's vehicle, to kill her. A pipe bomb was found under her SUV last month when she took it into a Coeur d'Alene Quick Lube for an oil change.

The FBI seized computers and documents from Steele's house after his arrest. At the time, Steele was an employed attorney. He claims his home was his office and many of the files seized are confidential. Steele argued those files should not be in the hands of the FBI, because some of his cases may be of interest to them.

Steele argues that until he gets a copy of the FBI's search warrant, he can't trust their investigation isn't compromising his cases. Now the U.S. Attorney's Office will have a chance to respond to this injunction. Steele will stay behind bars until his trial in August.

Old July 16th, 2010 #953
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Another Negro in the Woodpile

This version of the story claims that the worthless public defenders are involved. It is very suspicious that the FBI is not releasing what they have seized in the raid.

A petition for a writ of habeas corpus should have been filed a month ago. The whole indictment reeks of contradictions and should never have been filed. This is consistent with reports of Steele being locked up with no contact with the outside world.
=========
http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/siren...-client-files/

Sirens & Gavels
Steele seeks to keep feds out of client files
Posted by Meghann at 10:40 a.m. on July 13

A former lawyer for the Aryan Nations is asking a judge to stop federal investigators from searching materials seized from his North Idaho home law office.

Edgar J. Steele is concerned government searches may compromise attorney-client privilege, according to documents filed Monday in U.S. District Court in Coeur d’Alene.

“There is a concern that Mr. Steele represents clients and groups that are of interest to the government,” wrote Steele’s federal public defenders, Roger Peven and Kailey Moran.

Steele is accused of hiring someone to kill his wife and mother-in-law. He’s being housed at the Spokane County Jail after a raid June 11 at his home on Talache Road, east of Shepherd Lake near Sagle, where the FBI believes he plotted with Sagle resident Larry Fairfax to use pipe bombs kill Cynthia Steele and her mother-in-law. Fairfax went to the FBI and secretly recorded Steele talking of the plot, leading to Steele’s arrest, according to court documents.

Fairfax was arrested June 15 after Coeur d’Alene auto shop workers found a pipe bomb under Cynthia Steele’s car - the FBI says Fairfax put it there but never told investigators.

Fairfax waived a grand jury indictment last week and is charged through complaint with possession of an unregistered firearm and unlawful manufacturing of a firearm. He’s being held without bail.

Steele’s lawyers say they’ve received copies of conversations between Fairfax and Steele, but no other evidence, including the items seized from Steele’s home, has been provided. The motion filed Monday seeks a preliminarily injunction to stop the search of Steele’s computers and files “until the warrant can be received to determine if proper procedures are in place to protect the privacy of the information seized.”

Moran did not return a phone call seeking comment. The U.S. Attorney’s Office hasn’t yet filed a response, and no hearing for the motion has been scheduled.

Old July 16th, 2010 #954
-JC

Default http://www.free-edgar-steele.com

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com

Old July 16th, 2010 #955
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Jim Giles Vendetta Against Barrett

Following a tip from Stormfront, I found this account on the website of Richard Barrett, of Blessed Memory. The latter had sued Giles for trademark infringment and won. Giles recently attacked David Duke on his show according to Stormfront. Giles should be watched carefully on the Steele case.
========
http://www.nationalist.org/docs/law/giles.html

State of Mississippi v. Giles
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF RANKIN COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
DOCKET #56,088

Order

As a result of Defendant [Jim] Giles's actions, [victims] have suffered continuing physical, mental and emotional damage....

Due to the ... Defendant's publication on his website, the victims' families have already been subject to substantial harm and will continue to suffer harm ....

Exhibit "B" will be sealed ....

Plaintiff's Complaint and Motion for Preliminary and Permanent Injunction is hereby granted.

THOMAS L. ZEBERT
Chancery Judge

Background

This decision was rendered on October 21, 2004. Jim Giles, a 48-year-old, unemployed website proprietor residing in a trailer in Mississippi, had previously been found guilty of trademark-infringement in the case of Sons of Confederate Veterans v. Southern Initiative. On August 7, 1998, in the federal District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, #3:97-CV-534(BN), a $25,167.01 judgment was imposed against Giles and his Southern Initiative website, which Giles has never paid. Giles, then, shut his website down and commenced another website, entitled Rebel Army.

Giles, immediately, began infringing upon Nationalist trademarks and copyrights and posting defamatory and abusive material against Richard Barrett, The Nationalist Movement and others. He was kicked off of one server after another, but refused to halt his unlawful practices. Eventually, Pam Cole complained to Jim Hood, the Mississippi Attorney-General, that Giles was posting photographs of her daughter without permission. The State of Mississippi, then, sued in Rankin County Chancery Court to block Giles. In her affidavit, Cole stated that "I contacted Mr. Giles and begged him" to remove the photograph, but that "he refused and became abusive with me."

Bill-White support

Giles, also, posted a commentary accusing Barrett of immoral, criminal and unprofessional conduct. Giles, a perennial, losing office-seeker, had complained that "while the media promote Barrett ... they do not give equal coverage neither [sic] my campaign...." Giles then published his support for Bill White, an anarchist who had filed a complaint against Barrett with the Mississippi Bar, alleging that Barrett had been "unethical" in defending Nationalist trademarks. The complaint was dismissed on October 13, 2004 for being without merit. White was convicted of "harassment" in a separate case on December 18, 2009.

The abusive photographs objected to by Cole and defamatory comments objected to by Barrett were entered into evidence in Exhibit "B" in the court-proceedings. As part of his final order, however, Chancery Judge Thomas L. Zebert sealed the exhibit, in its entirety, which was removed from the public-records, and issued a permanent injunction against Giles. According to Chancery Clerk Murphy Adkins, the sealed material may not be viewed or copied. Giles, who had, also, posted a page entitled, the Richard Barrett Controversy, containing the defamation, then reported to the court that he had removed the offending and unlawful material from his website. References to Barrett were, likewise, taken down.

FBI-contact

On December 16, 2009, Giles published a disclosure of his contact with David Bauer of the Federal Bureau of Investigation about Daniel Jones, who had attempted to befriend Giles. According to Jones, as stated by Giles, Jones had angered Giles by telling Giles that "I have never cooperated with them [the FBI] and I'm certainly not working with law enforcement or any government agency."

To: [email protected]; [email protected]. Dear Mr. Bauer. I have attached the emails that Daniel Lee Jones has sent to me. I bring this to your attention because it appears to me that he is in violation of his pretrial court order. Jones goes on in the telephone message threatening to sue me for libel. Jim Giles

On February 4, 2010, the Alexa web-traffic surveyor reported that the Giles website was receiving "zero" traffic. The White Reference blog, which had formerly promoted Giles, urged having "nothing to do with him."

Old July 17th, 2010 #956
Latebloomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I just sent this to my Spokane County Jail contact who has been prompt in replying on two occasions.
DEP - please PM me. Thanks.

Old July 17th, 2010 #957
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Latebloomer's Account Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latebloomer View Post
DEP - please PM me. Thanks.
You need to fix your account so you can send and receive messages.

Old July 18th, 2010 #958
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Maybe some of the legal minded VNN poster and/or who is familiar with the FBI strategy can comment on the following.

The initial complaint against Steele referred to Fairfax as CW (Confidential Witness). What purpose does it serves to keep Fairfax identity secret? How long could the government have kept Fairfax identity secret? Wouldn't it have to have been revealed before the trial?

Fairfax identity was only revealed after the finding of the pipe bombs.

The wording of the criminal complaint made it appear that the investigation began on June 9 and this is how the MSM reported it. But now non-MSM sources are referring to Fairfax having been an informant for the FBI informant for 10 years or more and specifically involved in the Steele affair for anywhere between 2 years and 6 months. If this is true why would be FBI want to hide this fact? Are they afraid a jury would be suspicious if the FBI had Steele under surveillance for a long period of time and Steele just happened to approach the FBI's informant, acting as a handy-man, to kill his wife and mother-in-law?

Does any of this play a role in Steele's defense? Can Steele force the FBI to testify at his trail and explain why he was under surveillance and why was Fairfax was spying on him?

If all this true, wouldn't it go a long way to getting just one jury have reasonable doubt?

Old July 21st, 2010 #959
-JC

Default Bump

Let's remain aware of this developing situation and that this thread has been viewed more than 44 thousand times already.

Old July 21st, 2010 #960
Toecutter

Default re

Nothing in this case makes sense. All he needs is one, ONE sober juror. Unfortunately, I have this feeling, that he is just too many heartbeats away from that point in time...

Tags
edgar steele

Thread