Old July 22nd, 2010 #961
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry New Charges Filed

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...3-new-charges/

July 21, 2010 in Idaho, Region
Lawyer in murder plot indicted on 3 new charges
Meghann M. Cuniff The Spokesman-Review

A former lawyer for the Aryan Nations jailed in an alleged murder-for-hire plot is to appear in federal court in Coeur d’Alene next week on three additional charges related to jailhouse phone calls and explosives discovered after his arrest.

The new charges against Edgar J. Steele, 65, could put him in prison for at least 30 years.

Steele already faced a possible 10 years in prison for an alleged plot federal agents say began in December and targeted his wife, Cynthia Steele, and mother-in-law.

The licensed attorney, known for his unsuccessful defense of the Aryan Nations in a 2000 lawsuit, is being housed at the Spokane County Jail after a raid June 11 at his home on Talache Road, east of Shepherd Lake, where the FBI believes he plotted with Sagle resident Larry Fairfax to affix pipe bombs to the victims’ vehicles. Fairfax went to the FBI and secretly recorded Steele talking of the plot, leading to Steele’s arrest.

Steele pleaded not guilty to the murder-for-hire charge June 15 — the same day Fairfax was arrested after Coeur d’Alene auto shop workers found a pipe bomb under Cynthia Steele’s car - the FBI says Fairfax put it there but never told investigators.

Steele is to appear in U.S. District Court in Coeur d’Alene on the new indictment next Wednesday, said Assistant U.S. Attorney Traci Whelan.

Along with use of interstate commerce to commission murder for hire, Steele is charged with tampering with a victim, use of explosive material to commit a federal felony and possession of a destructive device in relation to a crime of violence, according to federal court documents filed Tuesday.

The murder and tampering charges carry a maximum of 10 years in prison each; using an explosive in a felony carries a maximum 20 years, and the final charge carries a minimum 30 years in prison.

Prosecutors allege he tried to “intimidate and corruptly persuade” his wife to lie to authorities about the identity of a voice on a tape recording that reportedly shows Steele discussing the murder plot. The two bomb charges are connected to the pipe bomb found on Cynthia Steele’s car. Fairfax also is charged in connection with the bomb; he waived his indictment earlier this month and remains in federal custody.

Steele’s trial is scheduled to begin Aug. 9, but his public defenders recently filed a 60-day extension request as they try to stop federal investigators from searching items seized from Steele’s home law office.

Steele is concerned government searches may compromise attorney-client privilege and wants the court to stop the searches “until the warrant can be received to determine if proper procedures are in place to protect the privacy of the information seized,” according to documents filed last week.

In a response filed Monday, prosecutors said they already have a system in place to protect confidential information.

Investigators have not yet searched Steele’s computers and are preparing a second search warrant to authorize a team to separate and redact sensitive date “so that investigatory agents will only obtain information relating to this case, and not unrelated attorney-client information from the computers.”

The team will not discuss the confidential information segregated from investigators, prosecutors say.

Old July 22nd, 2010 #962
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default You don't suppose this is meant to have a chilling effect on WN, do you?

Aren't hedge funds what supposedly brought down the world economy? Latest Kevin MacDonald and John Graham piece, a review of other articles on Bernie Madoff, asking the question, "Is the Madoff Scandal Paradigmatic?" is here: http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...Madoff.html#JG

Markopolos says: “What really bugs me is that the SEC caught Madoff lying to its investigators repeatedly and making false statements to a federal official. This is supposed to carry a five year … maximum sentence; yet they never referred him to the Department of Justice for criminal prosecution.” (161)

Nothing was done.

We submit that the SEC failed to stop Madoff not because it was incompetent, but because it was afraid — of the Jewish Establishment.

Take heart: The author of an article posted that started the following thread is apparently also a Jew and the "hedge fund manager" and, oh yes, also a "pedophile," reportedly got quite a break from prosecutors for time he could have served: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=113928

Over the years, I've been encouraged by the occasional insightful juror. We often see the cynicism of prosecutors who try to select, manipulate, use jurors as the usual scapegoats. But occasionally a quality defense or even a single credible defendant overcomes all such odds. I'd expect Steele to show well. Were I a juror, I'd want to see what Steele has written more than what the prosecution and the press complex says he's all about, such as "unsuccessfully" defending Aryan Nations: Defending Randy Weaver didn't seem to hurt Gerry Spence.

However, as I've said, good moderating of a forum keeps it readable by jurors without unnecessarily prejudicing them and that's what impresses me most with those paying attention to the hidden agendas of so many who apparently post here. For example: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=113929

Last edited by -JC; July 24th, 2010 at 02:28 PM.

Old July 22nd, 2010 #963
-JC

Default http://www.independence.net/okc/hoppyheidelberg.htm

Hoppy Heidelberg
by David Hoffman

"No one who saw McVeigh with other suspects, was ever allowed to testify before the Federal Grand Jury."
-- Former Grand Juror Hoppy Heidelberg

When David Hall at KPOC-TV asked the FBI about the All Points Bulletin they had put out on the brown pick-up containing John Doe #2 immediately after the bombing, they denied any knowledge of it. But when Hall, who had a copy of the dispatch, played it back for them, the FBI suddenly had "no comment."

"It's strange that the official version has focused on Nichols and McVeigh, and that the government is now busily engaged in denying all possibility that there could be anybody else," said Nichols' attorney Michael Tigar. [15]

Hoppy Heidelberg was one of the Grand Jurors charged with the task of evaluating the evidence. Heidelberg, who quoted often from the juror's handbook, was aware that the Grand Jury was charged with the task of determining the relevance of the evidence, and asking those questions pertinent to the case. So far, all the evidence presented by the government centered around Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols. Heidelberg wanted to know why prosecutors had not subpoenaed the many witnesses who had seen John Doe #2.

"No one who saw McVeigh with other suspects, was ever allowed to testify before the Federal Grand Jury," said Heidelberg.

But Patrick Ryan seemed to be controlling the Grand Jury. He did not like Heidelberg's tendency to go against the flow. In the letter to the victims, Ryan states:

["]The United States has never maintained or even suggested, that no other person or persons were involved with McVeigh and Nichols in the commission of these crimes. As stated earlier, the question of involvement of others is the subject of intensive investigation by federal investigators and prosecutors who are totally devoted and committed to identifying and prosecuting all persons involved in the planning or commission of these crimes.["]

Heidelberg was eventually dismissed by federal Judge David Russell for having the audacity to question the prosecution's evidence. The government's excuse for dismissing Heidelberg was an anonymous interview he gave with Media Bypass magazine. But Heidelberg claims the real reason was a letter he wrote to Judge Russell dated October 5th, in which Heidelberg states:

The families of the victims deserve to know who was involved in the bombing, and there appears to be an attempt to protect the identity of certain suspects, namely John Doe #2...

"I think they (the government) knows who John Doe #2 is, and they are protecting him," said Heidelberg in an interview in Jubilee Magazine. "This is because John Doe #2 is either a government agent or informant and they can't afford for that to get out." [16]

But Heidelberg's brush with the government didn't end there. After agreeing to an interview with Janya Davis at KFOR, he received a call from the U.S. Attorney telling him that a reporter was on her way and that he was not to talk to her, or he would be arrested.

"They tried everything to shut me up," Heidelberg said. "they have said they were going to throw me in jail. When that didn't work, they got down on their hands and knees and begged. I mean... they have tried everything to keep me from talking to the press about this." [17]

Last edited by -JC; July 22nd, 2010 at 07:42 AM.

Old July 22nd, 2010 #964
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Letter from Steele

My original letter was sent certified mail and signed for on 28 June. Steele's reply is dated that same day, but was POSTMARKED 11 DAYS LATER on 9 July! At this time I will not post my original letter. Suffice it to say that Steele's letter failed several authentication tests. However the handwriting on it and the envelope is identical to the letter to Ingri Cassel which has been transcribed here on a past post. The letter to Ingri was written and postmarked on 8 July.

Steele's reply to me is suspicious because it contains no complaints about his treatment nor any instructions for me. This letter could have been written under duress. However it is also possible that Steele's mind may not working well. His jailhouse recording to his wife and son as well as his court appearances indicated to me that his mind was intact. If you write him and can afford it, you should include a small money order to help him out with miscellaneous expenses. This is all that can be posted at this time.
========
Quote:
Edgar J. Steele
Spokane County Jail
1100 West Mallon
Spokane , WA 99260-0320

6-28-10

Dear Donald:

Thanks so much for the letters & the clippings (The first I have seen of the media coverage). Thanks for the $10, so that I can buy paper, postage & envelopes.

I don't recall Gail Kunzman-please refresh my recollection.

I suspect you are right about the ADL providing an impersonator, versus making up tapes. Much easier.

What everybody misses is that this guy was trying to kill ME, not my wife (who I love so much that it hurts). Why? Because he found a $45,000 silver stash and stole it, but knew that I would kill him when I discovered the theft. When his car bombs failed, he went to the ADL, who jumped at the chance to set me up.

Song? Hmmm..I vaguely recall something but not the song title.

Ed
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	reply.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	6762  

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 22nd, 2010 at 05:00 PM. Reason: fix letter quote

Old July 22nd, 2010 #965
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Question

Since Mr. Steele's incarceration has there been any investigative method to confirm or any witnesses independent of the authorities holding him who can confirm that he is indeed alive and doing as well as can be expected? How long has it been since anyone has seen him in the flesh? Does anyone know?

Old July 22nd, 2010 #966
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Confirmed Visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Since Mr. Steele's incarceration has there been any investigative method to confirm or any witnesses independent of the authorities holding him who can confirm that he is indeed alive and doing as well as can be expected? How long has it been since anyone has seen him in the flesh? Does anyone know?
Ingri Cassel and Steele's long time friend Allen Banks visited him on or about 13 July. Ingri reported for the now defunct newspaper Idaho Observer. Here was what she sent me:

Quote:
Date: Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: Steele Letter
To: "Donald E. Pauly"

Hello Donald,

Yes, I can do this and send from another computer and email address.
It is in pencil and I mistook a U as in UNN for a V as in VNN.
It is exact but would probably come out better if it was copied and mailed.
I would prefer this method....

The feds are not happy about this letter getting out... Allen and I
visited Ed today and we were his first visitors. He was told to ask me to have it taken off the internet.

Just a heads up here. The case is actually quite dicey since the audio
tapes are quite convincing. Ed told us he is most concerned about his family and how they are doing emotionally. After he listened to the first tape, he became physically ill (literally) and realized he was screwed.

It was as though someone else was talking using his voice. He was on the verge of a nervous breakdown after listening to that one tape - and there are three that his wife has listened to.

~Ingri

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 22nd, 2010 at 05:02 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 22nd, 2010 #967
OTPTT
Banned

I wish I had copied, or could remember, that post where someone here said they heard me on a call in radio show. In the post was a link to the alleged call and upon listening to it the particular caller did sound like me, but it most assuredly wasn't me. It wasn't a show that was broadcast from a station in my area and I wasn't familiar with it before that post.

It's likely nothing but someone thinking they heard me on a call in radio show. However, I felt rather strange listening to it.

Old July 23rd, 2010 #968
Russ
Banned

I just received a letter today!
---------------------------

Below is a short letter I received from Ed Steele.
Evidently the rumors about him representing himself
are false. I knew it would not be a good idea for
him to represent himself anyway. I still think that
if we are really a united people in this so called
"movement" as Ed so clearly stated, then a small number
of us in the range of 30,000, can and should give a
mere $10.00. That is a simple ten dollars from 30,000
people. 10 dollars from 30,000 people would equal
300,000 dollars. It would pay for Ed an attorney and give him a running
chance to beat this. My question is why those of you with
the websites don't organize this fund drive and why everyone
is not participating? I know many of you are doing what you can,
but we need the bigger sites to get in on this and set up the drive.
I would do it myself, but I don't have any resourses at this time.
None, am I am not joking. I have spent the last five years just
staying alive from all the issues that have affected my own life,
including a phony incarceration in the jail house, facing 8 years in
prison
for spreading the same truth we all spread. There is not one of
you that I have not spread your work and defended. We will not have
any "movement" until we show that we protect and stand beside our
own. If we manage to support Ed, they will think twice before
they decide to lock-up someone else in the future on false and trumped
up charges. This is up to us and my small ten dollars can be
counted on. How about 29,999 more of you? Ten dollars is nothing, but
given in
numbers make it a great value. With an independent lawyer Ed can win
this shabby case and possibly get bail to boot. Why do you think the
enforcers
take a persons money and freeze assets? Answer- So you have no defense
and have
to settle for a corrupt attorney bought and paid for by the system.
We may as well say goodbye to Ed, if we are not willing to help him.
I know this movement has 30,000 members, so where are you and where
are the so called "leaders"? Please pass this on to ANYONE you think
wants to help
and is interested in the cause of freedom. I bet Ed wishes now that he
had never
knew any of us or became involved with this "movement" Only WE can
change his
perceptions, with our support. If we cannot and refuse to support Ed,
then we might as well
give up. There is no sense in beating a dead horse. Evidently everything
I have said
in my posts on VNN and in letters to many of you, Ed agrees with. He
needs some coverage
from his own kind and he needs this case to be seen from the other side
of the story...his story!!
He also needs a big name attorney from the outside, if he is to win.

Russ

ED'S LETTER BELOW:

July 20-2010

Dear Russ,

Thanks for writing & sharing your considerable insight in
my case.
I think you are correct on just about everything.

I wish I knew what you and others could do to help me. I can't
think of a thing, except to support me as you have done.

I have to use a public defender because I simply don't have
the $200,000-$300,000 it would take to hire a good private lawyer
(and I can't run the case from a jail cell). That is way too
much to raise via a legal defense fund from "The Movement." Ironic eh?
There's nobody out there like me to help...me!

Best,

Ed

Old July 23rd, 2010 #969
Russ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
My original letter was sent certified mail and signed for on 28 June. Steele's reply is dated that same day, but was POSTMARKED 11 DAYS LATER on 9 July! At this time I will not post my original letter. Suffice it to say that Steele's letter failed several authentication tests. However the handwriting on it and the envelope is identical to the letter to Ingri Cassel which has been transcribed here on a past post. The letter to Ingri was written and postmarked on 8 July.

Steele's reply to me is suspicious because it contains no complaints about his treatment nor any instructions for me. This letter could have been written under duress. However it is also possible that Steele's mind may not working well. His jailhouse recording to his wife and son as well as his court appearances indicated to me that his mind was intact. If you write him and can afford it, you should include a small money order to help him out with miscellaneous expenses. This is all that can be posted at this time.
========
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking at the letter posted, it looks just like the one I received today and the writing's the same using a pencil. I mailed out last week and got the reply shortly. It's Ed.

Old July 23rd, 2010 #970
Latebloomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
www.free-edgar-steele.com has a report of one of their admins visiting Edgar 7/16/2010.

Old July 23rd, 2010 #971
Latebloomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post

========
Would you be so kind as to contact a_wm_gands[at]yahoo.com to discuss your post privately? Appreciated.

Old July 25th, 2010 #972
-JC

Default New forum: vBulletin software with Ed Steele case thread at Jim Giles' RFM...

Posts primarily by "Hayden" at this time.

www.RadioFreeMississippi.net

Old July 26th, 2010 #973
Russ
Banned

Default Mona, Jim Giles and Hadding

Here's your equal opportunity law enforcement you seem to have so much faith in. I will not take part in Giles forum and I would expect any true friend of Ed not to do so either. The real speculation is coming from Giles and Mona and Hadding. But here's a piece about your typical law enforcement higher ups and policy from whence it comes.

Political goon squads becoming the norm
"Accuse your adversaries of what you do." - Karl Marx. The commission is investigating why the Justice Department dropped the Black Panther case and has subpoenaed several of the attorneys involved, even though the agency has ordered them not to cooperate. In emotional testimony, Adams told the commission that the Justice Department instructs attorneys in the civil rights division to ignore cases -- like the Black Panther matter -- that involve black defendants and white victims........
http://www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news212.htm
by NWV News

Old July 26th, 2010 #974
Russ
Banned

Default Remember Ed sent Eric Holder a copy of his book?

Do you remember that? It was not too long after that Ed is being monitored by FBI goons and then this comes to pass, the ridiculous notion that a man with money already and intelligence would hire some half wit to plot murder...knowing how Matt Hale was set up.

But Mona thinks he's on drugs and wants some young tail, is her reasoning.
Hadding just wants to sound like he has a brain, when in fact he is merely doing what he accuses everyone on VNN of doing...SPECULATING ..due to his own bias. Giles wants to be the next Larry King and keeps putting comments on other boards to attract followers and future donors to his experiment.

Anyone that thinks law enforcement is upforth and honest, NEEDS A SHRINK.....MONA, Giles, Hadding.

You guys all cal yourselves fighters for the white race, but all of you prove with your actions otherwise. Some tapes are all they have against Ed, and of course the dim-wit who sold himself to FBI-ADL. Get a clue, this is how they keep you stupid. I must admit it's easy for small brains to go with the flow instead of challenge what seems popular. Intelligence does not use some neighbor who you think is a half wit...to plan murder. We all agree that Ed is above average intelligence. So there's no way. Tapes which can be faked, a crooked FBI man or two taking tips from ADL...and a dim-wit ...have Ed in jail and his friends believing such hogwash, spurred on by the Mnna, Giles, Hadding types............ AMAZING!!!

Old July 26th, 2010 #975
Russ
Banned

Just a small piece from the url I posted above!!!!

At the hearing in the commission’s Washington D.C. headquarters, J. Christian Adams accused the DOJ of racial bias for dropping charges against the New Black Panther Party. An attorney on the case, Adams testified that within the DOJ’s Civil Rights Division there is a pervasive and open hostility towards equal enforcement of the law. So insidious is this attitude that, according to Adams, even a minority DOJ employee was harassed by DOJ Voting Section staff for working on a case with white victims.
READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE: http://www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news212.htm

WHERE'S THE JUSTICE IN ANY OF THIS AND WHERE ARE THE HATE CRIME CHARGES?
MY POINT IS TO MAKE YOU SEE THAT THERE IS NO TRUE JUSTICE FOR THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT WHITE FOLKS LIKE ED AND THEY WILL TWIST A CASE TO FIT THE PROSECUTION. I KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT. ALL IT TAKES IS ONE PSYCHOPATH SHERIFF DEPUTY WORKING FOR ADL OF HAVING LEFT LEANING INTERESTS.
DON'T YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND ED IS INNOCENT AND IS NOT CAPABLE OF SUCH STUPIDITY...JUST AS HE TRIED TO TELL HIS WIFE. Instead most of you who hate the jew media...believe everything they put out...that is AMAZING!! Brainwashing is so easy for them now days.

Old July 26th, 2010 #976
Russ
Banned

Everyone, especially the Mona's on the board...go listen to the fake tapes of Ed plotting murder that Steve made. If a rookie can make a tape, imagine what someone with money and friends in the business could do. We both know who that would be. Go here and listen!!!.

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/

Old July 26th, 2010 #977
Russ
Banned

Steve just prooved to me how easy it is to manipulate a tape. Where are more Steves, with the spirit to do something useful for Ed's defense. We need a lot more like him and the people that run that forum. I wonder how Giles, Mona and Hadding will speculate on these tapes and the quality. Forget the quality, Cindi has already stated that the quality of the supposed real tapes is not so hot....so even those these Steve made are far from perfect, they do make a good point. That point being that even a rookie can put together a tape of anyone saying anything. So why is Ed help without bail? His worthless public defender needs to appeal the no bond ruling and take it to a higher court if denied. Isn't this no bail against the Constitution and against the rules of predjudicing the defendant's case by excessive bail and so forth?? Steele has no criminal history and is being denied due process by a Judge bought and paid for, predjudiced listening to ADL rantings entered into his court procedings. Isn't that inflamatory and
not allowable because of it's predjudicial value and bias? I would think so.

Old July 26th, 2010 #978
-JC

Default Well, Russ, here's an interesting video and assertion about the CIA...

We don't know if Ed did any of what he's been accused-of, really, now do we? Granted, it doesn't make sense the way you put it. But then a great many things done by otherwise intelligent people don't make sense, especially these days. I like much of Ed Steel's writing, found nothing with which to disagree in his autographed book on my shelf, and I assume I know something of his his thinking. I believe that I might like the man, his being an attorney notwithstanding. But I certainly don't know what happened in this alleged interstate murder-for-hire business and am not sure that I'll ever know. Speculation is the rule rather than the exception on this forum, too. I think it is best to simply admit what one does not know and, as others have said here, too, that we should presume anyone's innocence until guilt is proven to your satisfaction. The evidence has not been presented.

My biggest concern with the FBI is that, I'm told, they officially place entirely too much confidence in so called intelligence, training, briefings, etc., provided by the not exactly neutral ADL and the Southern Poverty Law Center, e.g., http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...ligence-report. Not that long ago, I've heard from those who ought to know that the CIA has difficulties recognizing similarly slanted staff work by the usual suspects as well.

And now we have this assertion by Alex Jones that the WASHINGTON POST admits that the CIA faked the bin Laden confession video: You saw at least one video that didn't look like bin Laden and you remember your reaction to it but watch the interview with Alex Jones and then read the article Jones is representing. <http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/869.html>

Problems are that the WASHINGTON POST probably isn't a CIA front company and, even it it were, it couldn't admit anything FOR the CIA, as I'm sure I heard Jones misrepresent in the interview. And not only is "Max" apparently one of the usual suspects but, well, you probably have your own opinions of Alex Jones. And the writer of the WASHINGTON POST article <http://blog.washingtonpost.com/spy-talk/2010/05/cia_group_had_wacky_ideas_to_d.html> is yet another one.

So there you have it. Like I said earlier, about the ex-CIA agent's statement to me about Vietnam era photography, anything's possible. And it would be the battle of the experts if a witness wasn't listening in real time to the conversation during which Mr. Fairfax was reportedly (on RFM) "wearing a wire." The the argument would go to the credibility of the witness, which would likely be at least an FBI agent.

It is premature to form much more of an opinion than just that you just simply can't imagine Mr. Steele doing such a thing. And if cases were decided by the preponderence in physical weight on the scales of justice, Mr. Steele would want to try to get transcripts of all you've written so ernestly into the evidence. What concerns me about anti-government communities, "patriots," etc., is that they're too quick to believe unsupported assertions like those of the Jonses rather than waiting for the evidence all to be in. In fairness, I think that's what I hear Jim Giles saying.

Last edited by -JC; July 26th, 2010 at 07:29 AM.

Old July 26th, 2010 #979
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
So why is Ed help without bail? His worthless public defender needs to appeal the no bond ruling and take it to a higher court if denied. Isn't this no bail against the Constitution and against the rules of predjudicing the defendant's case by excessive bail and so forth?? Steele has no criminal history and is being denied due process by a Judge bought and paid for, predjudiced listening to ADL rantings entered into his court procedings. Isn't that inflamatory and
not allowable because of it's predjudicial value and bias? I would think so.
Good point.
If Steele was not 'political' and the judge was something other than a lackey for the prosecution Steele would typically be either released on his own recognizance or given a minimum bail of no more than $5000 (10% or $500 to a bail bondsman).
I don't know about the Feds but many State courts use a point system in bond hearings. In most State courts Steele would qualify to be released on OR.

Old July 26th, 2010 #980
Russ
Banned

JC,

Well you stated my point exactly "innocent until proven guilty". However, some are trying to convince us that Ed is guilty. Mona and Hadding and Giles to be exact.

Also, did it ever occur to anyone that the wired informant could easily have slipped into the barn and played a tape he or say ADL made, so that the listening FBI agent would think he was hearing an actual conversation. My whole point is to give Ed the benefit of the doubt and benefit over the doubt. I find it strange that so called patriots, knowing how many have been railroaded in the past and not so distant past. would even think to believe anything FBI says, knowing it's connections to ADL. ADL is the FBI's trainer in many ways and they listen to those criminals..so that does not make me respect the FBI.

I'll add something else for you to mull over...and it's just my theory, but remember the Tom Wales case up in Seattle right after 9/11? I think it was one of his own that did him in. Wales knew something and was going to rat, so they finished him off. There were a couple of agents at that time that wound up dead in a short time frame. Sure, there are good people in FBI, but then there are many psychopaths too, that would do whatever their masters tell them. I am a victim of law enforcement and the media, so I know how they twist something to put someone away. You want me to trust people like the waco killers and the Randy Weaver bunch? They are humans who are given badges and many of them are as worthless as a pile of cow dung, with an ego of a psychopath. NO, I will never trust such. They have a bad name, especially their superiors..like Holder and his racist actions. He is not a man of equal justice, nor is Obama. The law caters to it's masters and the good FBI people end up dead or fired for ratting on the corrupt system.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread