VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 3rd, 2013 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
The doctrine of vicarious atonement, which purports to emancipate men from the negative ramifications of their decisions also saps them of their motivation to take credit for a righteous and self-disciplined life.

Christianity is an excuse for laziness and cowardice.

Get behind me, Satan.
It's just undignified. That was the first thing that struck me when I heard this garbage about Jesus dying for my sins.

Who the fuck asked you to, creep? Jesus begins in bad mannerd. Hey, fuck off fictional kike, no one asked you to spam your crap into my personal sphere. Jesus really is like a telemarketer calling at dinner? UNCALLED FOR, JEBUS. Fuck off already.

That's point the first. It precedes even the point I normally I focus on which is the obvious - no one can absolve someone else's sins anymore than he can lift weights for him.

You can't believe this AND also believe in personal responsibility. But this sort of inconsistency is shot thru this disgusting cult.

If you did it...it's you. Don't run from it. If you don't like it, stop doing it. You can't change what you did, but you can choose what you do.

How you fucking FEEL about anything is your internal woman problem, and it will please us for you to keep it behind your teeth.

Really, this stuff ought to be understood at a glance by everybody, but boy does the white race love a mawkish, lugubrious tall tale.

The final irony of being a White Nationalist is you know better, and have a sharper appreciation, of what is actually wrong with the white race than anyone else on earth.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 15th, 2013 at 05:45 PM.

Old October 4th, 2013 #22
Cora McGuire

Brilliant thread.

Just an FYI for the non cable/no Tv folks:

http://www.couchtuner.eu/breaking-bad/

Old October 5th, 2013 #23
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
In the end, what does Breaking Bad mean to WN?

It means that a White Man must be a man. Early in the series, as mentioned by Gilligan in interview with Charlie Rose, he mentions that Walter's former legitimate business partners offered to pay all his bills and give him a job for life. He doesn't accept. "Let's cook," he says. He believes the two wronged him, and he would rather live as a man in the free air, with all the coldness and danger involevd, than as a veal farmer on someone else's plantation.

That is pretty much what's at stake in our cause.

Are we content living as perpetual children, stock animals, perpetual juveniles, playing with our genitals, playing video games, spectating mass sports - on the jew's multicultural plantation? Or do we prize white sovereignty and independence above all else?

White made the right decision - the white decision. Not the same decision. He didn't want the security of undignified slavery, because a man is not just his material needs, as the christians think. A man is not just something that exists to be obedient to authority, as the christians. A man is something more. What the christians fear in man is precisely that - his manliness. His will. His authority. His decisions. Those are what the christians call pride - and call "sinful"! And they hate it. They have extinguished manliness in themselves, and seek to extinguish it in others. They are zombies, and think others should be too. Other opinions are 'evil.'

Whites are not liberating themselves from jews to become ants for other whites.

The white race is not worth preserving if individual whites aren't capable of anything more than being bit players in some new Adolf's beautiful dream.

We are whites. And we are men. Both matter. Neither can be ignored, downplayed or extinguished.
What a bunch of horse shit. The guy decided he had nothing to lose but gain by being a meth-cooking, murdering, lying, money stealing animal. That's right. It was about a man becoming an animal, not a man becoming a man unless you think acting as a degenerate scumbag is acting like a man. Funny, I bet some men on this way do feel exactly that way. So you are right in a way about what the show was about, this old atheist was going to die, and since an atheist does not believe in the afterlife there is no reason to not become a meth-cooker and murderer. Why not have some fun before you die, since they will never be judged. It all doesn't really matter anyway. He admitted this himself at the end, "I did it all for myself," which is what degenerates believe life is all about. Then the tv producers slapped on some family values and other bullshit so that the mainstream retards would drink it down and actually care for the bad guy. Which is how Jews work as you know. In a White nation, that show wouldn't even make it to airtime. Celebrating the actions of a criminal through entertainment would be outlawed.

Further, the show was bad, full of tropes and cliches. His family never felt like his real family. I never believed that the woman actor was actually his wife or that the diseased boy was actually his son. It all seemed rather artificial to me. Was it acting or the writing? I don't know. His family seemed to be there just to give the lead criminal some sense of humanity, to make us feel sorry for him and that's all. They were there to make couch potatoes say, "He may be a criminal but he has a heart of gold!" It's six seasons of Jewy nonsense.

Old October 5th, 2013 #24
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
So you are right in a way about what the show was about, this old atheist was going to die, and since an atheist does not believe in the afterlife there is no reason to not become a meth-cooker and murderer. Why not have some fun before you die, since they will never be judged. It all doesn't really matter anyway. He admitted this himself at the end, "I did it all for myself," which is what degenerates believe life is all about.
Well, believing your actions are judged by some omnipotent supernatural being makes even less sense.

Old October 5th, 2013 #25
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
I bet some men on this way do feel exactly that way. So you are right in a way
No way, Wei Wu Wei.

Old October 5th, 2013 #26
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
He got completely busted once and stayed out of jail...I have no idea how.
He rolled over and told on his customers, or (alternatively) gave up his superior (if he had one) to the police. Drug dealers do it all the time.

Old October 7th, 2013 #27
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Well, believing your actions are judged by some omnipotent supernatural being makes even less sense.
It's no wonder that White Nationalism is filled with criminals (including meth dealers).

Old October 7th, 2013 #28
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
How can you not believe, Donnie? I know he exists and I even know what He looks like:

Mike

Sorry, off topic. I've now bought and watched the first 4 episodes of Breaking Bad. I don't think I can match Linder's impressive analysis, but I do have a compulsion to watch at least the entire first season. That's 3 more episodes.

I have to be careful what I post. I don't have much to say about the Meth industry and those involved, though I have known a few users and one dealer. I do, however, know lots of people in the Colorado Marijuana Industry, now at least state legal. There are some parallels, surprisingly, with the few episodes of B.B. I've watched.

On a side note, if you've ever watched the TV series American Weed (National Geographic Channel,) I'm in the first season. Only about six seconds, but I'm in it.

Mike

Last edited by Mike in Denver; October 7th, 2013 at 01:41 PM.

Old October 8th, 2013 #29
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I'm about to finish the first season of Breaking Bad. I'll wait a week and start season two. It is a very serious and important show. Aeschylus, Sophocles, Euripides...and Gilligan. I'm not much joking here.

There have been five huge, parallel trends/movements in the US that involved drugs: Marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy**, meth, and pharmaceutical drugs. Others too, but these are the big ones. It's a shame. I know a good deal about the peripheral world of these drugs and the separate movements. But I don't intend to post on the subject.

I will say this: If you aren't willing to step outside of the ordinary (the system you are expected to live contentedly in) in this country, you'd better hope for a lot of luck in life, a whole lot of luck. It is very likely that you will end up totally and brutally fucked, otherwise.

Mike

** Late edit: Ecstasy like LSD was a trend, but not really huge...at least not like the other four. If I were starting this post now, I would probably limit the list to marijuana, cocaine, meth, and pharmaceutical drugs.

Last edited by Mike in Denver; October 8th, 2013 at 02:53 PM.

Old October 11th, 2013 #30
varg

http://ktla.com/2013/10/10/widow-to-...#axzz2hRhp7Qhx

The wife of an 80-year-old man who was shot dead by Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department deputies in a mistaken meth lab raid is planning to sue the county for $50 million, she said.

On the morning of June 27, detectives raided the couple’s home in unincorporated Littlerock, serving a search warrant granted because the property allegedly smelled of the ingredients used to make methamphetamine, according to sheriff’s department officials.

There’s a dispute about what exactly happened at the home in the 36600 block of 117th Street East (map), east of Palmdale, but Eugene Mallory ended up dead, shot six times.

No evidence of a meth operation was ever found, though sheriff’s officials say marijuana was found on the property.

On Friday, attorney James Bergener plans to announce his filing of a civil lawsuit on behalf of Mallory’s widow Tonya Pate against the sheriff’s department and the Los Angeles County Department of Coroner, which Pate says released Mallory’s remains to an out-of-state relative. Pate will ask for upwards of $50 million.

During the June raid, Mallory raised a semi-automatic handgun in response to deputies, who fired on him, the sheriff’s department said at the time. Two guns were recovered at the scene, according to sheriff’s department spokesman Steve Whitmore.

“Age does not preclude somebody from being aggressive toward deputies,” Whitmore said. “The lesson here is… don’t pull a gun on a deputy.”

Pate said Mallory, a former engineer with Lockheed Martin, respected law enforcement and would never have used a gun against officers.

“He would never point a gun at officers,” said Pate, 48. “Every day I stay in that house with that bloody bedroom … where I know he was taken from me for no reason.”

Mallory did own two guns that were in the house, Pate said. She said his glasses were beside his bed when he was killed, and could not have seen because of poor eyesight.

He was shot in his bed before there was any warning given,” Bergener said..

Marijuana was found on another part of the property where Tonya’s lived, she said.

“There was a drug operation that was certainly going on in this house,” Whitmore said.

Old October 11th, 2013 #31
Bardamu
Banned

I don't do simstim* so have never seen Breaking Bad, but Coulter's writing is pretty bad here. I don't remember her being quite so second rate. Many of the people who write on these anonymous sites are better writers by far. I guess I won't be buying her book on race after all.

*simulation stimulation

Old October 11th, 2013 #32
ohgolly

A lot of reviews have been put out on this series and Linder's is probably the best, in spite of his habit of reviewing reviews. All analysis cast aside it was the best TV show I've watched in over 30 years.

How could something like this spring from the beast that can't produce anything but the most depraved governmental Mao-shit?

I don't know. Gilligan pulling a fast one? Nah. More likely a relief valve deemed necessary by YKW.

Old November 14th, 2013 #33
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I just did the one-click buy the second series on Amazon. It's downloading now. Episode 1 is viewable now. I'll eat dinner and watch the episode. It will take a while for the whole season to download, even on my 15mbit a second download.

Mike

I checked the library. It was not promising. They are decades behind in technology and the DVDs are always out. Torrent, which I used to use is a bit scary...so I did the honorable thing and bought it on Amazon.

Old November 15th, 2013 #34
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
What a bunch of horse shit. The guy decided he had nothing to lose but gain by being a meth-cooking, murdering, lying, money stealing animal. That's right. It was about a man becoming an animal, not a man becoming a man unless you think acting as a degenerate scumbag is acting like a man. Funny, I bet some men on this way do feel exactly that way. So you are right in a way about what the show was about, this old atheist was going to die, and since an atheist does not believe in the afterlife there is no reason to not become a meth-cooker and murderer. Why not have some fun before you die, since they will never be judged.
You can't have it both ways. You can't say that people in the meth business are worthless scum, and then turn around and say that killing them is the ultimate evil. Which is it?

But step forward, queer. Tell me how you, personally, Fag Procopius, fellator of Jesus, tell me how you personally know there's a Judgment Day, and that we're all going to face it. Wipe the cum off your lips and tell everyone here how you know that. You cringing little faggot. Do it.

People on your level can't understand abstraactions and generalization, I understand that, but for those who can, I will point out that I wasn't defending his going into the meth business in the part you're responding to, I was defending his decision to act honorably. You and the rest of your fellow Christians don't understand honor because you're obsessed with Good and Evil. You aren't men. By your word, by your own decision, you are sheep. Walter White was a man.

As for the meth business, I don't have a problem with it, for the reasons I stated above. I have a problem with meth, or any drug, yes ANY drug, including all illegal and all prescription drugs, being illegal. Cops, not drug users/vendors are the real social problem.

It's not like fear of being judged changes your behavior, anyway, Procopius. It's not like you had the courage to do the things you call 'immoral.' Thats just what you tell yourself so you can feel that you are 'good.' The truth: you're a coward. You can't face life on its real terms, so you, and the rest of the losers, form an association, and agree to believe a myth that makes you comfortable.

We can twist what Janis said about drugs: christianity is for people who can't handle reality. That certainly fits the true-believer christians I know. As opposed to the ones who roll their eyes and go to church just because they're placating the tits.

Quote:
It all doesn't really matter anyway. He admitted this himself at the end, "I did it all for myself,"
He had mixed motives. You didn't believe him when he said he did it for his family. But you do believe him when he says he did it for himself. In fact, he did it for both. But you spiritual queers can't stand mixed motives, and that's why you favor government- or church-run economies, because, oh my god, the private businessman is trying to enrich himself! Oh how evil! You simply ignore that to do that, unlike the asswipe at Catholic Charities or with the federal bureaucrat, he has to SERVE THE PUBLIC to achieve his goal. Walter White's family is left with ten million dollars. But because his motives weren't pure, as you define it, he's morally evil. This just shows what a sad little cunt you and those who think like you are. White improved the purity of the meth being sold in his area. The use of the meth is up to whoever decides to ingest. The manufacturer's morality, if any exists, is to make a good product.

Quote:
which is what degenerates believe life is all about. Then the tv producers slapped on some family values and other bullshit so that the mainstream retards would drink it down and actually care for the bad guy. Which is how Jews work as you know. In a White nation, that show wouldn't even make it to airtime. Celebrating the actions of a criminal through entertainment would be outlawed.
Yeah, we know that world. It's the world run by priests. Nothing immoral gets on tv, but the priests have sex with little boys, and that's kept out of the news too. Face it - you Catholics are weak people. Protestants are simply tougher than you are, taking one with another. All history shows that. You're exactly the type VNN arose to combat: the type that thinks all criticism of leaders should be hushed up, even when it concerns serious matters. Let the infections fester. Don't say anything bad. Trust authority. Look where your shitty cult has left Europe: close to dead. Whites must take things into their own hands, and that means leaving your shitty institution in the dust, where it can practice its junk science on junglebunnies and other hominids too limited to know better.

Quote:
Further, the show was bad, full of tropes and cliches. His family never felt like his real family. I never believed that the woman actor was actually his wife or that the diseased boy was actually his son. It all seemed rather artificial to me.
I disagree, and so does nearly everybody else.

I don't see how anyone who has watched thousands of hours of tv, as is surely the case with nearly every one of us, could deny that was one of the best shows ever made.

Quote:
Was it acting or the writing? I don't know. His family seemed to be there just to give the lead criminal some sense of humanity, to make us feel sorry for him and that's all. They were there to make couch potatoes say, "He may be a criminal but he has a heart of gold!" It's six seasons of Jewy nonsense.
No one said he had a heart of gold. It's not necessary to judge everything good or bad. It's an entertaining show about a decision a guy made when faced with imminent death. You can think his decision immoral, I do not. He did do the meth for his family, as well as himself, and the fact that he succeeded, coming from such a radically different background - the straight and mousy province of the high-school chemistry teacher - shows, whatever the creator intended, that circumstances can make the man. White had capacities he'd never called on until that point in his life, and when he did, they were there. By thinking, deciding and acting, he triumphed over circumstances and made his world to his suiting. Mighty white of him, if you ask me.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 15th, 2013 at 05:35 PM.

Old November 15th, 2013 #35
Petrinos Frouros

My favorite scene of the show. When the Heisenberg and the Walter part meet into one, opening the road for the final revenge and redemption. I really get chills. I often watch this scene before training.

Old November 15th, 2013 #36
Alex Linder
Administrator

If Walter White had gone into sugar refining, then Procopius would be perfectly happy with that. Even though refined sugar is poison, and kills/damages billions by contrast. But it's legal. So Walter White's actions would be moral, rather than selfish.

A Catholic is a man without a soul.

A Catholic is a man too cowardly to lie, but just brave enough to withhold necessary information.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 15th, 2013 at 07:30 PM.

Old November 15th, 2013 #37
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
It's no wonder that White Nationalism is filled with criminals (including meth dealers).
It's not, but it would be better off if it were than to be filled queers of the spirit like you christian conservatives. You are the cowards who can't win with a 95% majority.

Old November 15th, 2013 #38
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

In the end,the saving grace was;although White was a meth maker and drug dealer too,he did kill several nonwhites which was an excellent thing.

His best contribution to his family, and humanity in general, was the fact that unintentionally he "may have" assisted the whit race by turning his 70 million in drug money over to the Nazis,where it certainly would do the most good......If the next script is as well written as the first;where 70 million(not recovered by the police) can go "possibly" a long way in affecting political/military affairs for white people world wide. Oh the possibilities

Old November 15th, 2013 #39
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
A lot of reviews have been put out on this series and Linder's is probably the best, in spite of his habit of reviewing reviews.
Why is that bad? That's not really what i did. I just looked up a couple reviews to see what people were saying so I could set my ideas in relief against a backdrop. I didn't read too much because I didn't want my thinking too colored by others. And, as mentioned, I've seen so many writers refer to this series I finally decided to watch. The idea is just inherently interesting - a chem teacher going into the meth business. I just read enough to get the mainstream take on it, just enough to grasp the basic idea of who the creator is and what he was more or less trying to do, and how people in the jew-media milieu have generally responded. I also don't like formal stuff, I prefer a more geodic presentation if you will. So maybe no title, not subtitle, no breaks - just a blob of cookie dough, ie good stuff, interrupted by chocolate chips, ie really good stuff. Writing is words you choose or make, and the order you put them in. Writing is sentences. They may be collected in various ways, but the sentence - the idea and its presentation, which are not separable (the dancer/dance thing), is the main thing. As I've said many times, most reviews are plot summaries, which means the writer doesn't know what he's doing thus is an idiot. We want an intellectual reaction and a placing in context the work we're looking at. This requires massive amounts of knowledge. Now, I don't have all the knowledge to place Breaking Bad in tv history, against other shows of its type, but I can pluck its ideas related to our cause, so that's what I focused on. I am glad you seem to have liked my review. I have a seen a boatload of tv shows and movies, but so few is there anything to say, just no meat to them, not interesting. Breaking Bad there is.

Quote:
All analysis cast aside it was the best TV show I've watched in over 30 years.
I think I agree with that. I was never into prime-time tv, but I can't think of a more entertaining show than this. There was only one episode I really didn't like, or get the point of, which was the one about the fly. I will guarantee you could pick and 30 movies you like produced in the last couple years vs 40 hours of this show, and you will find this show much more entertaining than the movies.

Quote:
How could something like this spring from the beast that can't produce anything but the most depraved governmental Mao-shit?

I don't know. Gilligan pulling a fast one? Nah. More likely a relief valve deemed necessary by YKW.
Tv is like housing. You pay a premium to get away from niggers. The quality shows put out by the pay channels are noticeably whiter in both actors and themes than the shit on basic cable. That doesn't mean the ideology in these shows is pro-white, it's certainly not, but a few shades more complexity and intelligence are involved. Liberals can thus be around other whites, as they prefer, while pretending that's not what they're doing. Rightists or racialists can simply enjoy getting away from some of the more obnoxious, stupid niggerism that's the soundtrack to AmeriKwan life these days. But again, we're only talking difference of degrees here. Still the same ideological garbage, to the extent a message is being pushed. But in shows like Breaking Bad and Sopranos, there's less of a message, or less of a political message. There's more rein for the auteur, Gilligan or David Chase (Sopranos), to paint his pictures as he sees fit, and let the paying adults draw their own conclusions. Notice that both of these artists are non-jews; Gilligan is a Southerner, of vaguely protestant background, and Chase is a believing Catholic - I think; can't recall where Chase is from, somewhere in NE maybe. They both work in a jewish milieu, and what they do isn't pro-White by any means, but it is art, and it is comparatively good entertainment, or at least as good as anything you'll find in jew-controlled mass media in the 21st century. Certainly better than the shit you see in 99% of movies these days.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 15th, 2013 at 07:31 PM.

Old November 15th, 2013 #40
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA View Post
In the end,the saving grace was;although White was a meth maker and drug dealer too,he did kill several nonwhites which was an excellent thing.

His best contribution to his family, and humanity in general, was the fact that unintentionally he "may have" assisted the whit race by turning his 70 million in drug money over to the Nazis,where it certainly would do the most good......If the next script is as well written as the first;where 70 million(not recovered by the police) can go "possibly" a long way in affecting political/military affairs for white people world wide. Oh the possibilities
White showed that you can defeat your enemies by thinking, deciding, planning, and acting. Not by the passive faggotry of praying or hoping or waiting.

There's no need to force a crude ideology onto this show as a means to judge it. It's not about politics, it has no direct message. Rather, you're supposed to think, if you want to go beyond exciting entertainment, about the choices White made, why he made them, and what you or anyone might have done in his situation, and why. Breaking Bad can provoke useful thought, and that's what I attempted above.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 15th, 2013 at 07:32 PM.

Tags
#1, breaking bad

Thread