Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 13th, 2021 #81
SF.Elizabeth

The garnet ring I bought for my mom finally arrived via UPS. My mom is very happy with it.

Old August 13th, 2021 #82
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Suspects attack 67-year-old woman on NYC train

By Jesse O’Neill
August 13, 2021

A 67-year-old woman who took out her phone to record two people she was arguing with on the train was beaten up and robbed, cops said.

The straphanger was riding on a northbound “E” train in Midtown Manhattan Tuesday around 5:45 p.m. when the dispute started, according to police.

According to police, the incident occurred on a Midtown “E” train when the victim took out her phone to record the two suspects she was arguing with.
DCPI
https://nypost.com/2021/08/13/nyc-wo...ugs-on-subway/

Old August 14th, 2021 #83
SF.Elizabeth

I did some more online clothes shopping for myself and my mom and some of the dresses arrived today. They were on sale. Mom's dresses are tight on her, they are the size she told me to order, and she says she needs to lose weight to wear them. I want her to wear dresses that fit flowy on her. Mine are flowy. I have to buy more clothes hangers.

Old August 14th, 2021 #84
Dawn Cannon

You simply can't own enough tea-dresses. You need to own all of them all. That's what I say.

Old August 17th, 2021 #85
SF.Elizabeth

Miscellaneous updates:

I bought more clothes hangers. The rest of the clothes I bought for me and my mom arrived.

I am happy to hear that Stormfront will be back up in two days.

Our toilet tank was leaking and was replaced today. Instead of the old fashioned flushing lever on the side of the tank, the new tank has dual flush buttons on the top of the tank. One button for a light flush and a button for full flush.

Old August 21st, 2021 #86
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF.Elizabeth View Post
Our toilet tank was leaking and was replaced today. Instead of the old fashioned flushing lever on the side of the tank, the new tank has dual flush buttons on the top of the tank. One button for a light flush and a button for full flush.
That's fascinating. Anyway, here's an article about how the "alt-right" supports the Taliban:

Quote:
Alt-right and Islamic “akh-right” online communities are coming together in support for the Taliban.

Moustafa Ayad
Published Aug. 20, 2021 4:52 AM ET

AMMAN, Jordan—Two opposing internet counter-cultures defined by their unswerving allegiance to tradition, misogyny, bigotry, and homophobia have converged around an unlikely allying force: the Taliban.

The alt-right and “akh-right”—an alt-right inspired Islamist movement—have united around the Taliban’s “owning” of America. Spread across platforms, these two movements are no longer regulated to the Chan Cultures they were birthed on but are now mainstreaming their discourse on platforms such as Twitter and Instagram, influencing debate in both political and religious circles.

The rapid takeover of Afghanistan by the Taliban over the past few weeks, culminating in the sacking of Kabul and a shoddy withdrawal of U.S. forces, has brought together these movements, which see eye-to-eye on the interventionist nature of the two-decade-long war in Afghanistan. While on the surface this may seem odd, it’s in many ways the culmination of years of convergence between the alt-right, the far right, incel communities, and Islamist messaging around the U.S. government, the LGBTQ+ community, liberals, and democracy.

The result of this convergence is a “one struggle” campaign characterized by shitposting. That includes sharing images comparing the Taliban to the Civil War confederacy, crusaders, and Islamic fighters. Another popular image features the notoriously iconic photograph of a Stop the Steal supporter with his feet up on a desk in Nancy Pelosi’s office, next to a photograph of the Taliban in a provincial governor’s office.

The akh-right has been celebrating the wins of the “CHADLIBAN”—a combination of the alpha male ethos “Chad” and the Taliban. The Chadliban memes often feature images of Taliban fighters next to men in U.S. military uniforms wearing women’s shoes, underneath the line “barefoot mountain-[n----r] vs strongest most advanced army in the world in high heels.” A defining feature of both the alt-right and akh-right is overt racism, and the use of the n-word to describe allies, enemies, and the use of it in posts, memes, and comments.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/genera...ro-the-taliban

Old August 21st, 2021 #87
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
AMMAN, Jordan—Two opposing internet counter-cultures defined by their unswerving allegiance to tradition, misogyny, bigotry, and homophobia have converged around an unlikely allying force: the Taliban.
(...)
The akh-right has been celebrating the wins of the “CHADLIBAN”—a combination of the alpha male ethos “Chad” and the Taliban.

Old August 21st, 2021 #88
Stewart Meadows

Old August 21st, 2021 #89
Stewart Meadows

Old August 22nd, 2021 #90
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Indonesian Army to End So-Called Virginity Tests, Chief Says

Women in the army have been subjected for decades to a procedure that has been condemned as pseudoscientific and a violation of human rights.

By Daniel Victor, Muktita Suhartono and Christine Hauser
Aug. 11, 2021

The Indonesian Army will stop subjecting female recruits to mandatory vaginal exams, the army chief said in an interview with local reporters this week. Rights groups have long viewed the procedure as a continuation of the invasive and discredited so-called virginity test that is slowly being stamped out in many places.

In an interview on Tuesday, Gen. Andika Perkasa, the army chief, said there would be “no more vaginal and cervix examinations,” and that there would no longer be an assessment of whether women’s hymens were intact.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/11/w...ity-tests.html

Old August 22nd, 2021 #91
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

Old August 22nd, 2021 #92
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post

The Muslims might be having lots of babies, but without a racial context, it's ultimately just more fodder for Semitism.

Aryan racial consciousness will get our men and women back in the baby-making business.

We come together as a race, we establish homelands for our peoples, we pump out Aryan babies to put Sub-Saharan Africa to shame.

For the Aryan race.

Old August 22nd, 2021 #93
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
The Muslims might be having lots of babies, but without a racial context, it's ultimately just more fodder for Semitism.
They don't care about race. Islam is an anti-racist & universalist religion. And in recent times, Muslim children have been cannon fodder only because the Anglo-American golem will refuse to leave them alone until Israel fully achieves his ambitions. The identity of the real aggressor and the identity of the real aggressed are both crystal clear.

Quote:
Aryan racial consciousness will get our men and women back in the baby-making business.

We come together as a race, we establish homelands for our peoples, we pump out Aryan babies to put Sub-Saharan Africa to shame.

For the Aryan race.
Won't happen. Just unrealistic bullshit you promote in order to divert attention from the Jewish Problem. Trying to dissociate the Jewish Problem from its biological carriers might have been a good Judaic protective trick, but I'm afraid it has miserably failed and will always do.

Old August 22nd, 2021 #94
George Witzgall

Quote:
Won't happen. Just unrealistic bullshit you promote in order to divert attention from the Jewish Problem. Trying to dissociate the Jewish Problem from its biological carriers might have been a good Judaic protective trick, but I'm afraid it has miserably failed and will always do.
No, you're diverting attention away from our race by putting primacy on the Jewish Problem. I said as much to Crowe almost a decade ago. You will fail, the Aryan race will be victorious.

Old August 22nd, 2021 #95
Crowe

Quote:
No, you're diverting attention away from our race by putting primacy on the Jewish Problem. I said as much to Crowe almost a decade ago. You will fail, the Aryan race will be victorious.
You're an admitted jew-fag, deflecting criticism from your race.

I hope you choke on the next bagel you eat, faggot.

Old August 22nd, 2021 #96
Crowe

https://outlet.historicimages.com/products/ack777

1973 MICHIGAN STATE FAIR SHRINERS CIRCUS CLOWN GEORGE WITZGALL PRESS PHOTO

Masonic clown on top of being a kike and a faggot?

Old August 23rd, 2021 #97
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
No, I'm not. You're acting like a person who would claim that wild tigers can be saved from extinction by not dealing with the problem of tiger hunting and trafficking, and with the problem of deforestation in Asia. Undeniably words spoken by a wildlife trafficker or the spokesman of a logging company for lucrative purposes (diversion). But certainly not words spoken by a real friend of wild tigers for wildlife conservation purposes (real solutions).

The White race cannot possibly survive without efficiently solving the Jewish problem.

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; August 23rd, 2021 at 10:10 AM.

Old August 23rd, 2021 #98
George Witzgall

Quote:
No, I'm not. You're acting like a person who would claim that wild tigers can be saved from extinction by not dealing with the problem of tiger hunting and trafficking, and with the problem of deforestation in Asia. Undeniably words spoken by a wildlife trafficker or the spokesman of a logging company for lucrative purposes (diversion). But certainly not words spoken by a real friend of wild tigers for wildlife conservation purposes (real solutions).

The White race cannot possibly survive without efficiently solving the Jewish problem.
Aryans subordinate belief to racial understanding/not understanding. That's why we're a true race and not a religion: Blood/Soul over belief. We're not Christian, we're not pagan, we're not agnostic, we're Aryan.

What you and other WNs advocate for isn't our race, but is instead a religion, call it the White religion, that requires members to believe that Jews (et al) are the enemy. I'm here to bust up your religion in favor of our race.

Now, can the Aryan race coexist with the Jewish race? Maybe, maybe not, it's entirely up to the Jews. For our part, we Aryans are only out to advance our Blood/Soul.

Old August 23rd, 2021 #99
Gladiatrix

Default ‘Teaching in the middle of a pandemic is HARD’: Jamaican teachers’ conference on Zoom turns into 18+ live sex broadcast

Niggers and technology. Not a good mix.

"Professional hardships became a highlight at a Jamaica teachers’ conference, as one of its members was caught getting intimate with a partner while her colleague was talking about “necessary connections” during a public Zoom call.

A recorded multi-member Zoom meeting from the 57th Annual Conference of the Jamaica Teachers’ Association (JTA) has gone viral. In an almost two-minute-long video circulating on Twitter, one of the call member’s windows showed sexual intercourse recorded by another conference participant.

Two people can be seen apparently having sex in a bedroom while a female voice is delivering a speech, saying: “Teaching in the middle of the pandemic was hard.” She keeps on talking about “how important this profession is” and distant teaching “challenges” – “I’ve never taught online and didn’t know what it was” – while her unaware colleague continues getting intimate with a partner in front of the camera.

A computer voice notification ‘Recording in progress’ can then be heard, with a different conference member screaming out loud “What the hell” and calling out to someone to “stop it.”

https://www.rt.com/news/532716-jamai...campaign=Email

Old August 23rd, 2021 #100
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Aryans subordinate belief to racial understanding/not understanding. That's why we're a true race and not a religion: Blood/Soul over belief. We're not Christian, we're not pagan, we're not agnostic, we're Aryan.

What you and other WNs advocate for isn't our race, but is instead a religion, call it the White religion, that requires members to believe that Jews (et al) are the enemy. I'm here to bust up your religion in favor of our race.

Now, can the Aryan race coexist with the Jewish race? Maybe, maybe not, it's entirely up to the Jews. For our part, we Aryans are only out to advance our Blood/Soul.
Repeating ad nauseam the same empty theories proves nothing but your own lack of imagination.

Have you at least opened and fed a big thread about your Aryanist "solution" in order to try to demonstrate your sincerity about that? Or have you not even made that effort?

Thread