Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 1st, 2012 #1
Gil Irwin
Holohoax survivor

Default Hammerfest 2012: Idaho Braces for Neo-Nazi Hate Rock Festival

'Hammerfest is one of the biggest events convened by the Hammerskin Nation, described by the Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors hate groups in the U.S., as “one of the oldest, most violent and most dominant skinhead groups in the United States.”

The organization is dedicated primarily to white power music, a metal genre of raw vocals and intense guitar tracks devoted to glorifying the white race while trashing minorities and, as one song puts it, “Commie Scum.”

The Idaho event is to feature bands such as Max Resist, Aggravated Assault and the Blue-Eyed Devils -- whose repertoire includes the song "White Victory." The poster also promises games and a "family-friendly" raffle.' -- Kim Murphy

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...,7574204.story

Gil

Old October 4th, 2012 #2
Crowe

Wonder if any antifa are going to show up to get their asses kicked?

Old October 4th, 2012 #3
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Wonder if any antifa are going to show up to get their asses kicked?
Only if there's plenty of cops to hide behind or the numbers are greatly in their favor as always.

Old October 4th, 2012 #4
Squarehead Chris

My feelings about these guys are mixed.
Yes, they are WN, but most put it out there with their Nazi salutes and their vulgar tattoos.

Is this really the face we want to put foward?

Old October 29th, 2012 #5
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

I don't want to betray people that were formerly my brothers but I will say this: I knew all of the Hammerskins from my part of the world and I no longer associate with them, purely out of choice.

Getting drunk, complaining about life and committing the odd assault here and there are not ways to go about returning power to our race.

Never forget what Dr. Pierce thought about skinheads and those types. Their presence is only warranted as the fighting wing of a revolutionary force, such as Golden Dawn. Beyond that, it's purely self-glorification.

Thread