VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 10th, 2011 #21
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
I prefer educated whites honestly. And this area is full of good white patriots.
Right, April, good 'White Patriots' that threaten White people and their families, like Fred Streed does.

I say, shut this goddamned movement down and do it now. No movement threatens me, my kids, and my wife. I don't care how many faggots run National Alliance or how many millions they've gotten White people to give them.

If that's what you and this goddamned movement is about, just shut it the hell down.

Old May 10th, 2011 #22
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

You fuckers ought to be ashamed of yourselves, Mother's Day was last Sunday!

Old May 10th, 2011 #23
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
If that's what you and this goddamned movement is about, just shut it the hell down.
Typical Kwan attitude. A little to hot for ya, there, Jimbo? Maybe you ought to give up on the movement rather than try to uh, "shut it down."

Old May 10th, 2011 #24
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
Typical Kwan attitude. A little to hot for ya, there, Jimbo? Maybe you ought to give up on the movement rather than try to uh, "shut it down."
I'm sure that's what you'd do if someone threatened you, your wife and children, Thomas, but not me.

Thanks for the suggestion though. These people are way worse than niggers. No niggers have ever threatened my family and I, just Jews and Arabs......and now a "White Nationalist".

Last edited by Armstrong; May 10th, 2011 at 09:32 PM.

Old May 10th, 2011 #25
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Damn I take a nice picture!

You idiot Armstrong, those have been around for years. One of them was in fact used in a NA recruitment brochure. Just exactly what you think you are accomplishing isn't clear.

Old May 10th, 2011 #26
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Damn I take a nice picture!

You idiot Armstrong, those have been around for years. One of them was in fact used in a NA recruitment brochure. Just exactly what you think you are accomplishing isn't clear.
Looks just like the Texas Jew boy that used to run our Vet Center up here, Fred.....are you Danny's brother by any chance?

Old May 10th, 2011 #27
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
I'm sure that's what you'd do if someone threatened you, your wife and children, Thomas, but not me.
Uh, your wife is dead. Remember? You know, the lady who went into a comma from cancer while you were sending obscene PMs to several young women on another forum? Remember that? You were banned for it.

Old May 10th, 2011 #28
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Looks just like the Texas Jew boy that used to run our Vet Center up here, Fred.....are you Danny's brother by any chance?
Are you trying to call me a jew? Hey don't beat around the bush about it, just come right out and say it like you've got a pair. I dare you, you slope screwing anti-White, sexually perverted, Fed snitching piece of shit. I double dare you.

Old May 10th, 2011 #29
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

What are you, five year olds?

I double dog dare both of you to shut the fuck up.

Old May 10th, 2011 #30
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
What are you, five year olds?

I double dog dare both of you to shut the fuck up.
And you can go fuck yourself Thomas. This bastard has been pushing his race mixing agenda on here for long enough. I have called him out on it. If you don't like it don't read it.

Old May 10th, 2011 #31
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Uh, your wife is dead. Remember? You know, the lady who went into a comma from cancer while you were sending obscene PMs to several young women on another forum? Remember that? You were banned for it.
That makes it doubly offensive and punishable Fred.....you've twisted every other thing I've said, just as you've twisted that and made it even that into a lie too. You're incapable of comprehending common English........keep it up. Every word that comes from your mouth is some is lie in one form or another. But the threats Fred, the threats....

Quote Fred Streed:

Quote:
You realize of course that once Whites regain control of our own destiny sick bastards like you will end up on trial and probably hanging from lamp poles. Your mud mongrel brats will either end up hanging alongside you or else will be booted from White living space with the rest of the niggers.
This is not the first time you've said this to me, and this is why your 'movement' is hereby forfeit.

Old May 10th, 2011 #32
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

As if his gook mixing past or his whitewashing of miscegenation is somehow a secret. You haven't stumbled in on some historic find, it isn't even a novelty.

You're just slinging mud at the same rate he is. This is the problem with you Americans. You can't whip it out onto the forum like you would down in Tennessee to see which one is bigger, God only knows how lazy you fuckers are to travel interstate to actually settle such petty scores. Why is it that every other thread descends into a squabble that makes Stormfront seem like Plato's academy in comparison?

Old May 10th, 2011 #33
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:

This is not the first time you've said this to me, and this is why your 'movement' is hereby forfeit.
I don't think it is for you race traitors to decide.

Is that why you push your multicultural, multiracial crap? Trying to cover your racial treason?

Old May 10th, 2011 #34
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
As if his gook mixing past or his whitewashing of miscegenation is somehow a secret. You haven't stumbled in on some historic find, it isn't even a novelty.

You're just slinging mud at the same rate he is. This is the problem with you Americans. You can't whip it out onto the forum like you would down in Tennessee to see which one is bigger, God only knows how lazy you fuckers are to travel interstate to actually settle such petty scores. Why is it that every other thread descends into a squabble that makes Stormfront seem like Plato's academy in comparison?
Well then don't read it. In fact put me on ignore if it wads your panties up so badly.

Old May 10th, 2011 #35
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:

You're right about something here, Thomas....I'm not about killing people because they decide to race mix. Fred is. But the threats, that's totally over the line and something I cannot and will not ignore.

I will ignore the gushing of cerebral mush in his post above. I'd like to table this for now and let April speak for herself. I'd like to hear what April has to say. This is about Irving and Kalispell and why April is making such comments about the south. Pardon me for interjecting overall issues, but I do believe such issues must be resolved. If the below is the attitude of WN, should it be continued?

Fred Streed:

Quote:
You realize of course that once Whites regain control of our own destiny sick bastards like you will end up on trial and probably hanging from lamp poles. Your mud mongrel brats will either end up hanging alongside you or else will be booted from White living space with the rest of the niggers.

Old May 10th, 2011 #36
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Well then don't read it. In fact put me on ignore if it wads your panties up so badly.
"Wads up your panties" - Kwanism for "I don' wanna!"

Whatever, old man. Take your shit elsewhere and stop trolling April's Irving thread, as if it actually has anything to do with Armstrong. As much as I respect our older members, I have zero tolerance for trollery, and I'll out you 'till the day I die for it.

Old May 10th, 2011 #37
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
You're right about something here, Thomas....I'm not about killing people because they decide to race mix. Fred is. But the threats, that's totally over the line and something I cannot and will not ignore.
Yup, killing kids. That is what humans have been doing for centuries. Do you actually think that mud-colored children wouldn't, or ought not to fall prey to the merciless onslaught of the iron clad laws of nature? Don't be so silly, and stop flooding the forum with this shit. It isn't a threat, it's a prediction of the future.

God damn.

Old May 10th, 2011 #38
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
"Wads up your panties" - Kwanism for "I don' wanna!"

Whatever, old man. Take your shit elsewhere and stop trolling April's Irving thread, as if it actually has anything to do with Armstrong. As much as I respect our older members, I have zero tolerance for trollery, and I'll out you 'till the day I die for it.
Fuck you punk. Looks to me like you are the one who is trolling and looking for a fight. Just what you accuse me of. Hypocrite.

Old May 10th, 2011 #39
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Yup, killing kids. That is what humans have been doing for centuries. Do you actually think that mud-colored children wouldn't, or ought not to fall prey to the merciless onslaught of the iron clad laws of nature? Don't be so silly, and stop flooding the forum with this shit. It isn't a threat, it's a prediction of the future.

God damn.
Not so, he's talking about me and my children, not some generality.

I've already killed thousands, probably tens of thousands of 'Mud Colored Children', and I've had enough of it. It was done behind the lie of the Vietnam war in the name of JCS plans....straight from the Masonic Ambassador, and the DIA

No one threatens to kill anyone's children. Or anyone, for that matter.

Old May 10th, 2011 #40
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Thomas, you are a poster I generally respect and I don't want a fight with you but this is really none of your business.

Thread