VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 5th, 2003 #1
Georgie

Default Another racist race relations website

http://racerelations.about.com
I was looking on about.com's political humor page and found a race relations page. As always all minorities are good, white people bad. Interesting thing they have on "white privilege". I certainly want to know where I can redeem my white privilege points because so far I haven't gotten shit. Heres some of the so called "privileges" us white folks get.

* Being able to turn on the television and see people of their race widely represented.
(Niggers have BET, and theres already many many of them on TV and yet its still not enough? In case they havent figured it out, were still the majority in the US therefore it makes sense that theres more of us on TV)

* Never being asked to speak on behalf of their entire race. (We don't have to because our race isnt violent and stupid like the niggers'. Plus Ive never heard of any non-Whites being asked to speak on behalf their race. Usually when that happens its probably some nigger trying to make sure that people dont think that all niggers are bad.)

* Being able to buy "flesh" colored band-aids which closely match their skin.( I think this one pretty much speaks for itself)

* Being able to succeed without being called a credit to their race.(This one is a bit odd, I take it if you succeed people think that you are a worthy member of your race, and white people dont have to worry about thinking this way?)

* Being able to have a bad day without wondering what their race had to do with specific negative incidents.(If you dont act like an asshole, which most niggers seem to do anyway, you wont really have to worry, and this one is just plain weird and this is the 1st time I've ever heard something like this)

From the looks of it, White people dont talk about race whatsoever and dont "worry about it" yet its the niggers who keep bringing it up and won't shut up about it.

It's scary about how guilty some white people will feel. Its always the same bullshit too.
White people = bad, racist, priviledged in their own countries which they built
Minorities = oppressed, unpriviledged in countries which they don't belong in

Ahhh...fuck now I'm just pissed off I hate reading shit like that.

Last edited by Georgie; December 5th, 2003 at 03:27 AM.

Old December 5th, 2003 #2
western-nationalist

Angry

Yeah you might hate reading it, how about getting this shit shoved down your throat everyday at college. They MAKE us take Multicultural and "Whiteness" studies at my university.

Old December 5th, 2003 #3
Georgie

Yikes. I feel for you wes. I'm currently in college myself but fortunately its a private college so I dont have to focus much on general education. Hang in there man because I realize how horrible that shit can be. A brilliant technique of a Jews aye.

Thread