VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 25th, 2007 #1
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Default Declare this an Emergency!

Fight back and take back your Gott-given Rights! Gott mit Uns! God with Us!

FUCK THE U.$. MISGOVERNMENT! We need a Third American Revolution. Down with the Illuminati and their faggot goDD, lucifer the fallen! May they and their goDD rot in Hell!!!

Old September 25th, 2007 #2
Dawn

Dawn

The end with the water buffalo's and the lion's and one crocodile was awesome and had a message not lost on me. The croc and lions represent 2 sides pulling for power and control of you. You're almost lost to them, until the herd finally says enough! We're mad and we're not going to take it anymore! That was a cool clip.

Why is it, 'A penny for your thoughts,' but, you have to 'put your two cents' in? Some Jew, somewhere is making a penny!

Old September 28th, 2007 #3
Pale Horse

Pale Horse

That Flag,the one with all those stars,it does not stir me.That is the flag of the oppressor.The US is not the legitimate Government of my homeland.My homeland is occupied territory,we sadly were overthrown in the 1860's ,why do you even try to think from their "frame of reference"? Are they your culture?Are they your people?Are they your nation?Do not degrade yourself,do not sully your birthright by accepting their bestial system.Stand proud White men,soon we stand,but not for that nation.
The united States of America has legally been dead for many many years.And they never existed as a Nation anyway,but rather a company of Nations.

I plan on living forever,so far so good.

Thread