Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 11th, 2020 #1
Susan

Default Runoff Elections

For those of you who still vote and are smart enough to know that especially locally they can matter a lot, pay attention to when they are and who is running.

I just realized, through a little research online, that today there is a runoff election in my county between a White female and a nigger female for a Superior Court judgeship.

I'm running out right now to go vote...to keep a nigger from being a judge. My county is going dark, but if enough Whites vote our race, we might win. Spics and niggers don't usually bother to vote in runoffs.

If you're in Gwinnett County, vote Kathryn Schrader.

Old August 12th, 2020 #2
Susan

Default The sheboon won the Superior Court judgeship

Well, I tried. I voted for the White female, the incumbent, to keep another sheboon from becoming a Superior Court judge. Unfortunately, not enough of us voted for the White candidate.

I checked the county website to see how many boons were already Superior Court judges, and it appears there may already be as many as five sheboons now. Now, there may be six. There are twelve in all, and all the males are White. Some of the females did not have a pic online, so I'm guessing by their names and the names of their staff.

59% voted for the nigger, and 41% voted for the White incumbent.

Gwinnett County is being targeted by our enemies for takeover. It has had Whites in positions of the DA, the Sheriff, and the Commission CEO, and this county has been run well for decades and has been in good financial standing for a long time. Depending on who wins this November, that may ALL change.

There are two Democrats (both niggers) running for Sheriff. The longtime White Sheriff, Butch Conway, is retiring and has named a White Deputy, Lou Solis, as his pick. Solis will continue the program whereby the county works with ICE to turn over illegal immigrants. He will also continue the Jail Dog program where exemplary inmates (almost all White) get to keep and train a foster dog with them in order to get it ready for adoption.

The niggers will not work with ICE, and I seriously doubt if either gives a big shit about the jail dog program. I have volunteered to campaign for Solis, in order to keep the jail running well.

When there is fighting in the streets, maybe none of this matters. Until then, things matter. I do not want to see this county get run into the ground by niggers and spics.

There is also a sheboon running for County Commission CEO, as the longtime White female who has been CEO, is retiring. So, I will volunteer for the White Republican candidate.

And, most importantly, the sob, Chuck Efstration, the white sack of shit who wrote and sponsored the Hate Crimes Bill that is now law, is running for re election, and I"m going to do everything I can to work against him. He's a local representative down at the State Capitol.

It's exhausting and I would much rather stay home and be a homebody alone. But these jackasses will destroy our local lives with their diversity shit. And we all know underneath their smiling exterior beats a heart that hates Whites.

I have to at least try to improve our lot here locally.

Old August 15th, 2020 #3
WayneW67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Well, I tried. I voted for the White female, the incumbent, to keep another sheboon from becoming a Superior Court judge. Unfortunately, not enough of us voted for the White candidate.

I checked the county website to see how many boons were already Superior Court judges, and it appears there may already be as many as five sheboons now. Now, there may be six. There are twelve in all, and all the males are White. Some of the females did not have a pic online, so I'm guessing by their names and the names of their staff.

59% voted for the nigger, and 41% voted for the White incumbent.

Gwinnett County is being targeted by our enemies for takeover. It has had Whites in positions of the DA, the Sheriff, and the Commission CEO, and this county has been run well for decades and has been in good financial standing for a long time. Depending on who wins this November, that may ALL change.

There are two Democrats (both niggers) running for Sheriff. The longtime White Sheriff, Butch Conway, is retiring and has named a White Deputy, Lou Solis, as his pick. Solis will continue the program whereby the county works with ICE to turn over illegal immigrants. He will also continue the Jail Dog program where exemplary inmates (almost all White) get to keep and train a foster dog with them in order to get it ready for adoption.

The niggers will not work with ICE, and I seriously doubt if either gives a big shit about the jail dog program. I have volunteered to campaign for Solis, in order to keep the jail running well.

When there is fighting in the streets, maybe none of this matters. Until then, things matter. I do not want to see this county get run into the ground by niggers and spics.

There is also a sheboon running for County Commission CEO, as the longtime White female who has been CEO, is retiring. So, I will volunteer for the White Republican candidate.

And, most importantly, the sob, Chuck Efstration, the white sack of shit who wrote and sponsored the Hate Crimes Bill that is now law, is running for re election, and I"m going to do everything I can to work against him. He's a local representative down at the State Capitol.

It's exhausting and I would much rather stay home and be a homebody alone. But these jackasses will destroy our local lives with their diversity shit. And we all know underneath their smiling exterior beats a heart that hates Whites.

I have to at least try to improve our lot here locally.
It has come to the point that demonocrats will only run niggers now. It is just another part of the White genocide that is taking place

Thread