Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 6th, 2006 #81
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Jeeboo, lots of this stuff looks new to me. So many eyewitnesses reporting an explosion!

OK, I'm sold.

I completely understand why the debunkers discourage people from talking about this but really, on a personal level, I'm convinced.

Question is, when the hat comes off all this, who will hang?

Who did this-- and who will it be blamed on next?

Old March 6th, 2006 #82
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

The only 2 things here that are preventing more people from biting into this are 2 big things.

1-- the fact that everybody will say you are crazy if you espouse this obvious conclusion. this is a mass hysteria thing, easy to understand. when reinforced by mass media and social pressure, well, it's doable.

2-- people are genuinely scared to fuck with anybody that could pull this off and shut it up for so long. ie, these are some bad motherfuckers.

Old March 6th, 2006 #83
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

well we might as well sticky this.

Old March 6th, 2006 #84
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
Watch this video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change
Pay attention to the part that shows explosions taking place BELOW the free-falling top of the structure.
Listen to the testimony of eyewitnesses, all speaking of multiple explosions.
Think about the circumstances of the collapse of Building #7.
Watch the videos.
Thanks Momus for that loose change vid, it's a good one.

Old March 6th, 2006 #85
blueskies
Banned

http://911physics.atspace.com/Pages/WTCFlash.htm

911PHYSICS.CO.NR - A Scientific Investigation Into The 9/11 Attacks

WTC 1 & 2 Controlled Demolition

By Chris Morganti (911Physics.co.nr)

http://911physics.co.nr/

Last edited by blueskies; March 6th, 2006 at 03:20 PM.

Old March 6th, 2006 #86
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL

Yes, and by not clarifying it they are pretty much admitting guilt.

Just by handing over the video of the cameras around the Pentagon would clear up quite a bit. What do they have to hide.

Basically a big pile of ashes and -- floop! -- an intact passport on top, like a cherry.

Old March 6th, 2006 #87
Ghetto-Blaster
Banned

Don't forget Operation Northwoods.

When America had plans to pilot & blowup an airplane over Cuba (all via remote) and then blame Castro.

Among other things they had a scenario ready to blowup John Glenn and blame it on "Cuban terrorists".

ABC news has an article on it:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662

Here's the facsimile:

http://www.gwu.edu/%7Ensarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf

Bush implicates himself twice on audio and it's recorded in the official Whitehouse minutes:

http://www.911blimp.net/aud_BushImplicatesBush.shtml

Old March 6th, 2006 #88
White Will
Banned

Default Lest we forget Zach Moussaoui

You conspiracy buffs make a pretty good case that it was only the Jew, not the Arab crash bombers, who felled the three buildings that made up the WTC complex.

Now, it seems to me that the best and quickest way to get this important information out is not through this incestuous back and forth yapping amongst ourselves, but give it directly to Ed MacMahon, the attorney for Zacarias Moussaoui, the alleged 20th crash bomber who is fighting for his life right now in federal court. Counsellor MacMahon, on behalf of his client, says, "What the government wants you to believe amounts to a dream, and its most seductive quality is that we all wish it would have come true. But it is only a dream."

Give the man some real ammunition. Let him make the case in federal court that his client couldn't have been involved in 9/11, not because Moussauoi is "cukoo in the head," but because the Jews did it. Give the same information to the other side as well, to Assistant U.S. Attorney Spencer. When Mr. Spencer sees such exculpatory proof that Zach couldn't have had anything to do with the events of 9/11, in the interest of justice he'll dismiss the charges and free Zach with a big apology, don't you think?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...030600781.html

Trial for Moussaoui Is Underway
Avowed Al-Qaeda Member Has Pleaded Guilty to Conspiring to Commit Acts of Terrorism

By Timothy Dwyer, Jerry Markon and William Branigin
Washington Post Staff Writers
Monday, March 6, 2006; 4:03 PM

A federal prosecutor began laying out the case for a death sentence against Zacarias Moussaoui today, telling a newly seated jury that the mercurial al-Qaeda follower was part of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist conspiracy and that he lied to federal agents so that the plot could go forward.
A court-appointed defense attorney countered that although Moussaoui may have been a member of al-Qaeda, he was not involved

Moussaoui had told federal investigators the truth when he was arrested on an immigration charge while attending a Minnesota flight school a month before the Sept. 11 attacks.

In an opening statement to 17 jurors and alternates in a federal courthouse in Northern Virginia, Assistant U.S. Attorney Robert A. Spencer described Moussaoui as one of the "killers" responsible for the deaths of 2,972 people who were "slaughtered in cold blood" on that crisp September morning more than four years ago.

"Killers were among us that day and for months before that, killers that lived among us in the United States, waiting and planning to slit our throats and crash our planes," Spencer said. "One of them is among us still, and that is Zacarias Moussaoui."

Moussaoui, who has disrupted proceedings in the past, sat quietly during the opening statement, stroking his beard and sometimes taking notes. In an auxiliary courtroom, his mother, Aicha el-Wafi, wept as Spencer began presenting the case for putting her son to death.

Spencer told the jury that Moussaoui, an avowed member of al-Qaeda who pleaded guilty last year to charges related to the Sept. 11 attacks, effectively took part in the plot by lying to interrogators when he was arrested in August 2001 and by not telling them about the impending action by 19 hijackers.
"Moussaoui's part was to lie so that they could go forward," Spencer
said. If he had told the interrogators of the plot, "the United States would have stopped the attacks," he said. "the FBI and other government agencies would have unraveled the plot. The FAA [Federal Aviation Administration] would have tightened security and stopped the hijackers from getting on the planes that day."

In an opening statement for the defense, Edward MacMahon, a court-appointed attorney, said, "The man behind me in the prison jumpsuit that he will wear for the rest of his life, Mr. Moussaoui, has admitted many things, but he has not admitted to any involvement in the September 11 attack."

He said the evidence would show that his client "wasn't part of the plot and was ignorant of its details."

Although Moussaoui is an avowed al-Qaeda member, MacMahon said, another al-Qaeda member has described him as "cuckoo in the head" and isolated from the Sept. 11 conspirators.

The government's case for the death penalty "is predicated on the unlikely pretense that the government would have carried out a flawless investigation" if Moussaoui had not lied to the federal agents, MacMahon said. While the Sept. 11 attacks were the fault of al-Qaeda and not the government, "the sad fact of this case is that the government did not act in the manner before September 11 that we would have expected it to."

The defense lawyer added, "What the government wants you to believe amounts to a dream, and its most seductive quality is that we all wish it would have come true. But it is only a dream."
---

I still tend to think 9/11 was a simple matter of cause and effect. Osama warned the American people for years before 9/11 that if we continued to support a JOG regime that has put American troops in the holy sites of Mecca and Medina, keep supporting our JOG's aggression against the Palestinians and keep meddling in Arab/Muslim affairs for the Jew, then, ipso facto, we should expect to be attacked in kind on our soil. Sounds like a simple and quite reasonable, conditional promise to me.

Osama bin Laden:
"We however, differentiate between the western government and the people of the West. If the people have elected those governments in the latest elections, it is because they have fallen prey to the Western [read: Jew owned and controlled] media which portray things contrary to what they really are. And while the slogans raised by those regimes call for humanity, justice, and peace, the behavior of their governments is completely the opposite. It is not enough for their people to show pain when they see our children being killed in Israeli raids launched by American planes, nor does this serve the purpose. What they ought to do is change their governments which attack our countries. The hostility that America continues to express against the Muslim people has given rise to feelings of animosity on the part of Muslims against America and against the West in general. Those feelings of animosity have produced a change in the behavior of some crushed and subdued groups who, instead of fighting the Americans inside the Muslim countries, went on to fight them inside the United States of America itself."

"The Western regimes and the government of the United States of America bear the blame for what might happen. If their people do not wish to be harmed inside their very own countries, they should seek to elect governments that are truly representative of them and that can protect their interests."

1999 - This interview appeared in the January 11, 1999 issue of Time Asia

Old March 6th, 2006 #89
Joe Snuffy

OK, there is something on the bottom of the second plane, it’s not the plane ZOG says it is. And the pentagon was not hit with a large jetliner either. I tried like hell to figure out a way to make it so but I couldn't. That is a pretty good video.

Old March 6th, 2006 #90
snoopdog6502

the wtc was burned and brought down by fire, you are all dumbfuck retards like micheal moore, you dumbfuck dildo heads never were engineers thats for sure.

Old March 6th, 2006 #91
Ghetto-Blaster
Banned

Default Interesting you mention, Zacarias Moussaoui.

Read this thread on the Nick Berg beheading hoax:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=30502

It turns out Israeli agent Nick Berg 'randomly' let Moussaoui use his computer while at college and CNN admits it.

Here is the CNN article.

Quote:

According to Berg, his son was taking a course a few years ago at a remote campus of the University of Oklahoma near an airport. He described how on one particular day, his son met "some terrorist people -- who no one knew were terrorists at the time."

At one point during the bus ride, Berg said, the man sitting next to his son asked if he could use Nick's laptop computer.

"It turned out this guy was a terrorist and that he, you know, used my son's e-mail, amongst many other people's e-mail who he did the same thing to," Berg said.

Government sources said Berg gave the man his password, which was later used by Moussaoui, the sources said.

Old March 6th, 2006 #92
snoopdog6502

you muslim faggots, fuck you

Old March 6th, 2006 #93
Furcht

Though im fairly neutral on the 9-11 subject, but why is something like this stickyied? shouldn't something activist oriented or something pro white racial be stickyied?

Old March 6th, 2006 #94
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy
OK, there is something on the bottom of the second plane, it’s not the plane ZOG says it is. And the pentagon was not hit with a large jetliner either. I tried like hell to figure out a way to make it so but I couldn't. That is a pretty good video.
Okay Joe, here's where you need to consult Sherlock Holmes.

The Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP) claims it did an Autopsy on the remnants of both those killed on Flt77, and the nearly 200 personel killed in the Pentagon. They say they were able to identify ALL persons on board Flt77, only a small girl was not positively identified, she was presumed to be the child of a couple on board.

A year or so back, a Los Angeles Doctor, Dr Olmstead wrote to the AFIP and using the FOI (Freedom of Information) act demanded they release the names of all on board.

After considerable time and difficulty, Dr Olmstead received a reply and a list of those AFIP identified and this list exactly matched the Airline Passenger list.

Here's where Sherlock Holmes would be usefull:

No Arab names appeared on either list, nor were there surplus unidentified bodies found in what was left of the Plane. Let's dwell on this for a moment: Did AFIP actually DO an Autopsy? If they did, and found no Arabs who was flying Flt77? That's a very big question, right there.

Because IF NO ARABS WERE ON BOARD the whole 911 FAIRY TALE FALLS TO PIECES!

Let's turn this around and say they didn't do any Autopsy. They were part of the fiendish insiders who murdered 3,000 people on 911.

Why wouldn't they fake up a list WITH ARABS on the mortuary slab? They could even say one of the Kamikaze's was found to have SWALLOWED a Box Cutter on impact for special effect. How easy would that be? Instead, they timidly produce a list, BEREFT OF ARABS, provide it to a fellow Medical Doctor who, as they surely would have known, would publish this damming information because like so many of us, the good Doctor could smell a very large Rodent somewhere in 911.

My guess is AFIP is Kosher and they found no Arabs. They provided Dr Olmstead with precisely what they found, but with extreme reluctance. I imagine they would themselves have been very suspicious of the official fairy tale, but as someone said on this thread, any group with the power to keep the lid on 911 for as long as this would need to be treated with respect.

They're Military, they keep their mouths shut.

I am as aware as anyone that the small hole in the pentagon and lack of debris is strange. But there were many witnesses that a plane DID hit the building. I believe Flt77 hit that building, it was remote controlled and 'seeking' a homing beacon planted in that part of the Building. I believe it was a necessary part of the 911 Diversion to take the focua AWAY from the massive Billion Dollar Insurance windfall Larry Silverstein received and focus it on the Arab bogeyman.

If AFIP is lying, and their Autopsy is all part of some Soviet style Machiavellian disinformation, America is surely in far deeper trouble any of us can imagine.

Old March 6th, 2006 #95
evilisgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopdog6502
you muslim faggots, fuck you
snoop niggy nig sounds confused.

Old March 6th, 2006 #96
evilisgood

Quote:
the wtc was burned and brought down by fire, you are all dumbfuck retards like micheal moore, you dumbfuck dildo heads never were engineers thats for sure.
Fissile? Is that you? Hate Dept?

Old March 6th, 2006 #97
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furcht
Though im fairly neutral on the 9-11 subject, but why is something like this stickyied? shouldn't something activist oriented or something pro white racial be stickyied?
I think this is filed under the category "Zionist Crimes Against America".

Old March 6th, 2006 #98
bailey teagen

WOW, and I talk about the looney left!!!!!!

Old March 7th, 2006 #99
Bernie

Quote:
In an older Australia the polite expression describing a Piss Pot, a small midnight convenience, commonly but discretely placed under the beds of the Victorians of the 18th Century, was 'a 'G'sunder'

So called because it, G'sunder the bed.

Get it?

So what does a Piss Pot have to do with intellectual giants like you?

YOU take a Piss Pot and fill it with Jet Fuel.

I take an Olympic 50 meter Swimming Pool and fill IT with Jet Fuel.

You set yours alight and I set the Swimming pool alight.

The swimming pool certainly has a bigger fire than your small Piss Pot.

But the temperatures of both are exactly the same.

Neither fire is hot enough to soften steel, let alone melt it.

No Kerosine fire brought down those buildings. If you don't believe me, go and try to melt your monkey wrench with kerosine. Mix in some plastics (from computers) and some foam rubber (from furniture) and some cloth and rags, (from clothing, carpets, curtains) and throw in a fatty bit of steak (from 3,000 bodies).

Make sure the fire is short of oxygen, so the smoke is good and black (like the WTC)

But whatever else you do, don't hold your breath waiting for your tool to melt.

Here endeth the lesson.

Old March 7th, 2006 #100
News
Friendly

About 1/5 the way into the video that Linder posted, there's a great segment where the South tower is collapsing and the FOX5 camera boy is running like hell. It's better than anything from a hollywood movie. It's damn near hollywood suspensful. The debris and dust are chasing him as he runs. It's very real but it's the kind of thing that a moviemaker tries to replicate.

It's truly amazing that this clip didn't become *THE* 911 video. Watch it and see what I mean.

I have watched some excellent videos of the buildings falling, and until now I was more interested in building 7 than anything else. I have NEVER seen this south tower video clip before. I'm glad Linder posted this. I hadn't lost interest in "911" yet but I was becoming more IGNORant.

I suspect that that internet communication is going to bring this government down and soon.

Who destroyed these buildings?

Tags
#1, 911, c4l, gov, jew bs, jew vs jew, jews did 9-11, wtc

Thread