Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 24th, 2011 #1
John in Woodbridge

Default Twilight Zone on streaming Netflix

I've noticed they got most of the episodes of the original Twilight Zone series on Neflix streaming. That show was sooo white. Excellent writing, acting and imagery. Certainly a bit ahead of its time.

Old April 24th, 2011 #2
Nick Apleece

I enjoyed the show too, but Serling was a jew and the Twilight Zone often featured pro-jew/anti-White propaganda.

Old April 25th, 2011 #3
John in Woodbridge

I have to give Serling credit for this excellent sci-fi series. So far I haven't seen any anti-white propaganda, but I've probably seen only half of the episodes. Out of 150 episodes, I'm sure a few can be construed as pro-jew or anti-white.

Old April 25th, 2011 #4
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
I've noticed they got most of the episodes of the original Twilight Zone series on Neflix streaming. That show was sooo white. Excellent writing, acting and imagery. Certainly a bit ahead of its time.
Most of the episodes from the original series still come off well viewed today.

Slightly off-topic, but streaming Netflix is fuckin' awesome.

I'm a fan of documentary films, and they have hundreds instantly available and are adding new ones all the time.

For like $8 bucks a month.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; April 25th, 2011 at 08:03 AM.

Old April 25th, 2011 #5
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
I have to give Serling credit for this excellent sci-fi series. So far I haven't seen any anti-white propaganda, but I've probably seen only half of the episodes. Out of 150 episodes, I'm sure a few can be construed as pro-jew or anti-white.
It's in there. There was one where a young Anthony Hopkins played a George Lincoln Rockwell/"American Hitler"-type character. I can't remember the exact plot, but I recall it as well written, as most of those episodes were.

Been a long time, though, since I saw it.

Old April 25th, 2011 #6
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
It's in there. There was one where a young Anthony Hopkins played a George Lincoln Rockwell/"American Hitler"-type character. I can't remember the exact plot, but I recall it as well written, as most of those episodes were.

Been a long time, though, since I saw it.
It was Dennis Hopper, not Anthony Hopkins, as best I can tell. The episode I think you are referring to is called 'He's Alive.'

I remember watching the Twilight Zone with my dad when I was about three years old. The introduction to the show was somewhat unusual for a three year old but not necessarily scary.

Old April 25th, 2011 #7
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
It was Dennis Hopper, not Anthony Hopkins, as best I can tell. The episode I think you are referring to is called 'He's Alive.'

YouTube - The Twilight Zone - He's Alive (opening)

I remember watching the Twilight Zone with my dad when I was about three years old. The introduction to the show was somewhat unusual for a three year old but not necessarily scary.
Yes! Dennis Hopper!

I'm re-watching it now, the first time in about 15 years. I'm on 3 of 6. What a kike propaganda piece!

Funny. I was basically a jew-neutral nigger-lover the first time I saw this. How times change!

Old April 25th, 2011 #8
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
That show was sooo white.
And the remake with that peanut-headed nigger Forest Whitaker was sooo niggery and anti-White.

Old April 25th, 2011 #9
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Slightly off-topic, but streaming Netflix is fuckin' awesome.
Yep. I've been watching quite a few of the foreign films.

Old May 10th, 2011 #10
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Apleece View Post
I enjoyed the show too, but Serling was a jew and the Twilight Zone often featured pro-jew/anti-White propaganda.

I recently noticed that When opening a show he always had an arrogant and snide grin, like he was pulling some prank. Then the rest of the show I can't stop thinking what the joke is. My bad I guess for not just relaxing and enjoying the show. I didn't even know he was a jew.

Thread