Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 29th, 2014 #21
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Check out the hands. They are like no other white man's that I've seen before, but remind me of those belonging to a few cellmates I've had the misfortune to have in the past.

Last edited by Rachal Hatred; January 6th, 2015 at 02:49 AM.

Old September 29th, 2014 #22
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Even these Samoan chappies seem to have lighter coloured hands, and they are out in the Sun all day.

Last edited by Rachal Hatred; January 6th, 2015 at 02:47 AM.

Old September 29th, 2014 #23
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Not being funny, but I just found this on the NF Facebook page, and it appears to have been photoshopped to make the bloke a good few shades lighter. What's that all about?

Old September 29th, 2014 #24
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Looking at that picture, it would appear there is black in the Union Jack after all.

Old September 29th, 2014 #25
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachal Hatred View Post
Looking at that picture, it would appear there is black in the Union Jack after all.
It is quite traditional for coloured and jewish supporters and members of British Nationalism to have prominent positions in the various parties. I certainly cannot think of a single one not created without coloured or jews as founding members

Chase them into the swamps

Old September 29th, 2014 #26
Mr Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwheel88 View Post
I know the bloke is white, check out Devon Steve on FB to see how white he is, im sure C18 would not have non whites in their ranks. Ive met steve before and he aint tinted
There are reasons why a WN organisation might accept help from sympathetic non-whites but you are so thick, lazy and clueless you wouldn't know what they are. Instead you try to pretend this guy is white. You're just as bad as Costard.

I swear, British nationalism is so full of unprincipled, lying idiots it's just unreal.

Old September 29th, 2014 #27
andy

Quote:
Not being funny, but I just found this on the NF Facebook page, and it appears to have been photoshopped to make the bloke a good few shades lighter. What's that all about?
I have raised the issue of serious political activity here time and again. Can any eneffer explain how the selection of flag bearers is made ? One would have thought that anyone including insignificant idiot pressure groups select their best examples of members to present to the public

Am I as a voter, taxpayer and member of the public to presume that these blighters are the public face that the national front wishes to present of itself ?

That as a given do the NF have any plans to attract and recruit any normal people ?

Old September 29th, 2014 #28
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Murray View Post
There are reasons why a WN organisation might accept help from sympathetic non-whites but you are so thick, lazy and clueless you wouldn't know what they are. Instead you try to pretend this guy is white. You're just as bad as Costard.

I swear, British nationalism is so full of unprincipled, lying idiots it's just unreal.
This Deli Steve bloke, an obvious non-white, is indeed deemed OK, because he is a member of an Oi band, currently being promoted by the State-op/money making machine owned and ran by one will Browning - CD18. It's a bit like the fable of the Emperor's new suit - everyone can see what's going on, but most are too scared to say fuck all.

Old September 29th, 2014 #29
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Reminds me of the old song, 'You need hands'....

Old September 29th, 2014 #30
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
Reminds me of the old song, 'You need hands'....
How would a member of the northern faction NF feel if someone with a pair of hands that looked like that, who hadn't just finished work as a chimney sweep or mechanic, turned up on their doorstep with his daughter?

Old September 29th, 2014 #31
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
It is quite traditional for coloured and jewish supporters and members of British Nationalism to have prominent positions in the various parties. I certainly cannot think of a single one not created without coloured or jews as founding members
Name one then that was a founder member of the BNP.

Old September 29th, 2014 #32
andy

Quote:
Name one then that was a founder member of the BNP.
Green the membership "manager" definite open schmuckend jew don't believe me ask around valentines park

Old September 29th, 2014 #33
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Green the membership "manager" definite open schmuckend jew don't believe me ask around valentines park
Never a founding member. Came at least 5 years later.

Old September 29th, 2014 #34
andy

Quote:
How would a member of the northern faction NF feel if someone with a pair of hands that looked like that, who hadn't just finished work as a chimney sweep or mechanic, turned up on their doorstep with his daughter?
From what we have read in regard to grooming such interest is welcomed by the uvf supporters oop north

Old September 29th, 2014 #35
andy

Quote:
Never a founding member. Came at least 5 years later.
Oh yes he was tyndall and that dingbat in kent never processed a single member that did not go through him. Richard Edmonds told me that on a coach to my face in 1982 as I said ask around valentines park

Old September 30th, 2014 #36
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Give this fella a haircut and shave and who would he look like?

Old September 30th, 2014 #37
Rachal Hatred
Banned

The bloke in the pic is actually a Sikh.

Old September 30th, 2014 #38
andy

In relation to this issue can someone decipher and or explain this post from scumfront to me and other concerned viewers. Is this another charley horse type epiphany ? We have seen here many self revelatory posts culminating in antifapwens "Moaty" moment. But this one by a British Nationalist going on record that he is a wanker is a classic of the genre:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t10...5#post12393108

"...Originally Posted by still standing proud View Post
Personally. Yes. When you've lost everything you''ll understand. 14 words masturbater I will always be. Ive no room in my life for sell outs

Hey, sorry to hear that you lost everything man..."

Old September 30th, 2014 #39
Rachal Hatred
Banned

It gets worse. I have just been reliably told that this took part in the Dover 'unity' demo too!! What goes on here ffs? Only a few weeks ago Morrison was saying on his blog that the NF didn't need unity, then he does a u-turn a week or so later posting details of the Dover 'unity' demo and making a big deal of it and now it seems the 'NF' is really the EDL by any other name. Can someone explain please?

Old September 30th, 2014 #40
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
It gets worse. I have just been reliably told that this took part in the Dover 'unity' demo too!! What goes on here ffs? Only a few weeks ago Morrison was saying on his blog that the NF didn't need unity, then he does a u-turn a week or so later posting details of the Dover 'unity' demo and making a big deal of it and now it seems the 'NF' is really the EDL by any other name. Can someone explain please?
Don't be stupid, everyone can see she is white, it was the camera used that has made her look South East Asian.....

It is a professional photograph, and the photographer has balanced his exposure and set the best white balance he can for the available light conditions, resulting in everything on the right side of the picture appearing slightly darker. If he did not do this the whites and highlights elsewhere would appear "blown out". He appears to have used centre-weighted metering.

The second picture does not look so professional, clearly uses matrix metering, and has been taken in better light. This photo is nowhere near as good, but does better represent the "dark" man, who isn't dark at all.

The camera does not lie, and can only record what it sees. Where it differs from us is that we have a brain that processes the light in every scene we see, so even had the dark man been in shade the marchers would see him as white. The camera is incapable of doing this.

If you have ever used your snapper to take a picture of somebody in bright sunlight and wondered why the sky appears fine but the person is dark, it is because the auto settings on the camera took a general (matrix) metering, and exposed mostly for the sky. Conversely, if the camera took the reading from the light falling on the person then the sky would appear "blown out". Broadly, to expose for both person and sky (or a scene generally) on a sunlit day, you would turn on flash, slightly raise the camera above the subject (or point it off slightly to the side), half-depress the shutter to lock in the exposure, then point back at the subject and snap. The sky should be correctly exposed and the flash (fill flash) throws light on the subject. That is why you see professional photographers going about with flash units mounted on their cameras in the brightest conditions.

Yeah right...

Last edited by Rachal Hatred; September 30th, 2014 at 09:27 PM.

Tags
#1, asylum seekers, calais, dover, immigration, protest

Thread