Old March 20th, 2013 #3561
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Posting Imposter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
I received this as a PM:

Steele Trial
I missed that you are the only one who attended the Steele trial. PM space is very short for me and should be only used where absolutely necessary. I need a complete briefing from you at trojancowboy @ gmail.com or better yet by phone at 702-477-5848. At the least we need you to post at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...29#post1524229 . Bev is getting quite hysterical.

Then this:

Re: Steele Trial
You have posted many times on the below thread. You also voted on http://vnnforum.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=1333 that you attended the Steele trial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
I missed that you are the only one who attended the Steele trial. PM space is very short for me and should be only used where absolutely necessary. I need a complete briefing from you at trojancowboy @ gmail.com or better yet by phone at 702-477-5848. At the least we need you to post at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...29#post1524229 . Bev is getting quite hysterical.

You have me confused with someone else. I know nothing of this. (RR)

copy to management (AL)
There are 19 posts by you on this thread. Someone is posting in your name then. They also posted on a poll that they attended the Steele trial. We need to get to the bottom of this. Who is the real Rick Ronsavelle?

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 20th, 2013 at 11:46 AM. Reason: typo

Old March 20th, 2013 #3562
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Mysterious Poster

Who ever this mysterious poster is, he clearly knows something about silver. There are 18 other posts beside this one not including the answers to the poll on Steele.

Quote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...4&page=75#1481

April 28th, 2011 #1481
Rick Ronsavelle

A bag of silver coins (pre-1965) ($1k face value) has about 715 ounces of silver. 3x715X49 = $105,105.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 20th, 2013 at 11:58 AM. Reason: format

Old March 20th, 2013 #3563
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry PM is Authentic but Ron Ronsavelle Is Unknown

Quote:
I received this as a PM:

Steele Trial

Then this:

Re: Steele Trial
You have posted many times on the below thread. You also voted on http://vnnforum.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=1333 that you attended the Steele trial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly

You have me confused with someone else. I know nothing of this. (RR)

copy to management (AL)
The PM from me is authentic but the real identity of Rick Ronsavelle is unknown. Someone is perpetrating a giant fraud on the forum. Someone made the 19 posts here on this thread.

Old March 20th, 2013 #3564
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
btw - I thought it was against the rules to call someone a "race mixer" without proof. You got any?

That'll be a "no" then.

Old March 20th, 2013 #3565
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Mixer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Lying again?

Ever considered being checked for Asperger's?

Your bogus attempt to make it appear that you have support by spamming up old posts fools nobody. The poll showed that only you and Joy Boy believe he is insane (and deep down, you know it's not true, don't you? ). I think that once people have familiarised themselves with the Utrecht study (which will be quoted in court, should you ever manage to persuade the Steeles to entertain your bullshit_ and the Chinese study that proves postperfusion syndrome is a myth, your last few supporters will vanish.

Like I said yesterday, your game is up. Nobody believes in your hysterical lies any more. It is my opinion that you and your cabal set out from the very beginning to smear Steele, just like you do to many prominent WNs. It's evident from the beginning of the thread, for those who care to read back through it. Your own descent into madness as your lies are blown apart is also apparent. Go back to the LSD smear. You might actually get someone, somewhere, to believe that.

btw - I thought it was against the rules to call someone a "race mixer" without proof. You got any?
The word 'mixer' appears twice on the thread, each time in original posts by you. What are you trying to get at?

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 20th, 2013 at 12:13 PM. Reason: typo

Old March 20th, 2013 #3566
Bev
drinking tea

Still waiting on real proof for the smear you made about another prominent WN that you called a race mixer. You only seem to be on this thread so I thought I'd ask here.

Old March 20th, 2013 #3567
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry You Lying Supposed Cunt

Quote:
Still waiting on real proof for the smear you made about another prominent WN that you called a race mixer. You only seem to be on this thread so I thought I'd ask here.
I have not called anyone a race mixer on this thread.

Old March 20th, 2013 #3568
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Posting Imposter Reported to Linder

I just emailed Mr Linder to investigate who the 'Rick Ronsavelle' imposter actually is. I sent him the titles of the 19 posts on this thread.

Old March 20th, 2013 #3569
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I have not called anyone a race mixer on this thread.
So? You're referencing all kinds of other threads as well.

Quote:
I just emailed Mr Linder to investigate who the 'Rick Ronsavelle' imposter actually is. I sent him the titles of the 19 posts on this thread.
Perhaps you could send him one of your "special" PM's?

Old March 20th, 2013 #3570
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Hysterical Bev in Spades

Quote:
So? You're referencing all kinds of other threads as well.

Perhaps you could send him one of your "special" PM's?
It is clear now that you are not
Jack_Straw Jack_Straw
posting in drag. He could never be this hysterical. You know full well that my PM space is low. I sent you a PM for a sneak preview of the recording of me with Steele's insurance company. I warning you about PM space. You pissed away my remaining PM space with a meaningless reply. Do you want me to publish all of our PM exchanges? I will be delighted to do so. You need to be on moderation, not serving as a moderator.

Old March 20th, 2013 #3571
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
It is clear now that you are not http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Straw posting in drag. He could never be this hysterical. You know full well that my PM space is low. I sent you a PM for a sneak preview of the recording of me with Steele's insurance company. I warning you about PM space. You pissed away my remaining PM space with a meaningless reply. Do you want me to publish all of our PM exchanges? I will be delighted to do so. You need to be on moderation, not serving as a moderator.
I'm sorry for wasting your PM space but did you really expect me to click on an url to your site which you can see the logs to; an url that you wanted me to keep secret from everyone and which had my name in it the day after you posted:
Quote:
If Varg gave me your IP, I could find you for the price of a few transatlantic phone calls.

Old March 20th, 2013 #3572
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Linder Is Real

Quote:
I'm sorry for wasting your PM space but did you really expect me to click on an url to your site which you can see the logs to; an url that you wanted me to keep secret from everyone and which had my name in it the day after you posted:

I know where to find Mr Linder and he is known to be a REAL White Nationalist. We know who each other is. He knows where to find me. Does he know where to find you?

Old March 20th, 2013 #3573
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I know where to find Mr Linder and he is known to be a REAL White Nationalist. We know who each other is. He knows where to find me. Does he know where to find you?
Why don't you ask him?

Whilst you're at it, you can answer that question he asked you about whether you are being paid to smear WN or not.

All this because I posted about two studies that prove pumphead doesn't exist and asked oro proof that senior WN figures were race mixers!!

Old March 20th, 2013 #3574
Bev
drinking tea

I think this got missed in the sudden flurry:

Here is an article from the "insane" man, written after he was incarcerated and after he went "insane". Donald and others have dedicated themselves to trashing his character so it's only fair he can speak for himself.

Quote:
Seeing is Disbelieving

(Revised July 21, 2011)

by Edgar J. Steele

June 18, 2011

There are things in life that defy belief. Seeing them often is enough to set one on a path toward seeing unbelievable things at every turn. Seeing is disbelieving? Hmm…
The Red Queen of Alice in Wonderland Fame remarked that she often believed in impossible things; as many as six of them, all just before lunch, too.

A great many more people now are willing to disbelieve in the inherent justice of the American Justice System. They watched a jury in Boise convict me of four Federal felonies.
Sigh. Where do I begin?
You Could Be Next

This story will take some time and require several installments. If you have yet to hear anything about it, you will not believe it. You may not believe it, anyway. I do, however. I am living it. All too easily, you could be next.
I was convicted of hatching a plot to kill my wife, for which I allegedly hired an oafish Idaho handyman as a hit man. Already, something may not sound quite right to you.

A Case in Search of a Motive

Why did I want Cyndi, my wife of 25 years dead? I never have quite heard a reason that makes sense. First, Cyndi was told by the FBI that the motive was life insurance, but then they learned that both of us cancelled our policies years ago. Then, the FBI told her that the motive was my jealousy over her (nonexistent) boyfriend. Cyndi quashed that by demanding that the FBI produce photos they said they had; of course, there were none. They had told her another of what was to become a truly incredible number of lies in their haste to put me away.

Finally, the government settled upon a case I was investigating as motive, because I had communicated with a great many young Ukrainian women (with Cyndi’s consent and even, assistance) to determine if the Russian Bride business really was a human trafficking scam. First, as part of a case I briefly handled, then simply because I found the subject fascinating and worthy of writing a book about.

Two more novel motives were presented at trial: (1) I was after our car “uninsured motorist” insurance, though I was a lawyer and would have known full well that death by pipe bomb is not “accidental,” so that no insurance ever could be paid. (2) Divorce from Cyndi would be too expensive. Yet, the prosecutor failed to tell the jury that, long before the trial, I had signed all my assets over to Cyndi. Why, if I wanted all that we own (not much actually) for myself enough to want her dead?

Cyndi was part of every aspect of my life, even my communications and research overseas to determine how the Russian Bride business really worked. The book I planned, exposing the fraud was to be entitled “Love and Other Four-Letter Words” (subtitled “The Invasion of Planet Earth by Teenage Russian Mail-Order Brides from Cyberspace”). Supposedly, I wanted Cyndi out of my way so that I could run away to be with one (of over a hundred) of my teenage Ukrainian “girlfriends.” Seriously, that apparently is just what the prosecutor sold the jury! Of course, they had those damned audio recordings, as well.

I call this a case in search of a motive because, you see, I happen to love Cyndi. I know – that just isn’t fashionable in this day of throw-away relationships, but it is true.
I often have written of how lucky I have been to have had her. About the terrific kids we have. About how my family life serves to steady my universe. All true, even now, as I write these words from a jail cell in Northern Idaho while awaiting sentencing and endeavoring, as best I can, to get a new trial.

My Love Story

Let me try, first, to tell you of my love for Cyndi. She is my mate, pal, helper, lover, buddy, partner, mother of our kids… my first and last wife… my best friend. The love of my life. She is so much better than I deserve. I could go on.

There is a reason for this paen to my blushing bride, of course. To see that the Emperor of my story has no clothes, you must first get, on a visceral level, as do my closest friends, just how ludicrous it would be for me to want my wife dead.

I recall the moment I first laid eyes on Cyndi and the spontaneous burst of surprise and pleasure that crossed her face just before she cast her eyes down and first smiled for me that impish little grin of hers that I love so much. In less than two minutes, I was swept away, though I did my manly best to seem unaffected. It was love at first sight and, 27 years later, my heart still leaps up every time I catch sight of her again.

I could, and should, go on like this for a long time, but please know that I still see Cyndi as my one and only soulmate. There is much, much more to this story, though, and I have to give you at least an overview in this first installment.

My Way

At my lawyers request, I have kept silent (though not silent enough) about my case. I have made no public statements until today and have yet to speak with anybody from any media outlet. I bit my tongue during my recent trial and, against my better judgment, agreed not to take the stand to testify in my own behalf. Fat lot of good all that has done me!

No more. I did it my lawyers’ way and now, at age 66, I face a mandatory minimum sentence of 30 years, with 70 years a very real possibility. Obviously, any sentence over 10 years is superfluous to my life expectancy, especially in view of the medical problems I have seen in recent years (yet another lengthy, though relevant, tale that I call “It Only Hurts When I Breathe,” yet another story for another day).

Now we are going to do it my way, which likely will involve a good deal of sound and fury.

All My Trials

First up: Motion for a New Trial, which Federal Judge Winmill certainly will reject in summary fashion. I will have to rely on an appeal to get that new trial. It should be a laydown appeal, though, because this judge repeatedly committed reversible error (more than one story for other days).
We wrecked a sizable legal defense fund (the thanks for which would take more future stories than you would want to read) during the first trial, so I very possibly will have to represent myself at retrial. Spare me the jokes – all lawyers are fools (else we wouldn’t even be lawyers, of course).
Lessee now, where were we? Oh, yes. What really happened? Here’s the executive summary:

The Idahun Hit Man

Larry the Idahun handyman/builder/junk hauler whose cousin’s name must be Daryl, (though I do not yet know if Daryl has one or more brothers also named Daryl), worked off and on for us for years. Larry knew we had hidey-holes here and there on the property, because he built some of them for us. Larry stumbled across one of three of our silver stashes in an outbuilding and then he searched and found two others. All told, Larry stole $45,000 in silver bullion from us at the then price of $18 per ounce (twice that amount today).
Knowing I/we would discover the theft, Larry apparently decided that I/we had to go, so he set out to kill me/us with car pipe bombs. Like Wily Coyote, Larry must shop at Acme, because neither of the two bombs that he claimed to have placed on the two cars I drive (one of which Cyndi drove about half the time) went off.

Larry says he removed the bomb attached to one car and then believed the other “fell off” when his cousin Daryl failed to see it after being told to look.
There is an alternate theory explaining the car pipe bomb as having been emplaced by either Fairfax, the FBI or perhaps, the ADL after I was arrested, but the foregoing seems the most likely scenario. At first, even the FBI suspected my wife of placing the bomb, believe it or not.

It is undisputed that Larry sold silver to three different dealers on three different occasions (remember, he stole three of our hidden stashes) – he produced receipts for those sales (totaling just a few thousand dollars) during his testimony at my trial. Larry claimed I gave the silver to him as part of my $10,000 advance payment to him for killing my precious Cyndi. Larry did finally admit on the witness stand that I hadn’t given him the silver. He took it from one of the three hidey-holes, he said.

Making a Federal Case Out of It

Why did Larry then go to the FBI and fess up to “his” part in this sordid affair? In exchange for immunity, of course, as well as the silver he had stolen from us. The feds always allow their snithes to keep whatever they are able to carry away from the scene of their crimes. He still had to get me out of the way before I discovered his theft. I was beginning to mend from the four surgeries I had had in six months and was starting to get out of the house.

Cyndi later was to be awarded only $900 in restitution from Fairfax (not yet paid) – for the over $100,000 (at today’s market value) he stole from us. Pretty good incentive for him to lie for the government on the witness stand, eh?

Larry and I had been talking a lot during those six months, because we paid him to help us out with many things, including feeding our horses twice a day whenever Cyndi was out of town, tending to her very ill mother who lives alone. I explained my difficulties with the ADL, the Russian Mafia, the FBI and others. All he needed to do was make one phone call in order to be conscripted into helping get me out of the way, which is just what he wanted.

Just a Coincidence

The ADL’s Internet site hit piece on me was quoted at length in the very first court filing by the government – coincidence? Probably just another coincidence that document subsequently was removed from the court’s files and docket. Else, we might be entitled to think of my case in terms of a conspiracy. Of course, nobody pays any attention to us conspiracy “nuts.” The FBI is alleged by us conspiracy theorists to be in bed with, if not controlled by, the ADL. Yet still more coincidence? Why did Larry go to the FBI rather than the local Sheriff or state authorities, like most of us would? Yet still more coincidence?

Larry said that he travelled nine hours to Oregon to ensure the bomb fell off the car that Cyndi then was driving, but he couldn’t be bothered to take the time to look for himself. Really? Of course, it is just coincidence that this interstate trip is the only thing that gave jurisdiction to the FBI… isn’t it? Seriously now, do you still believe in coincidence? I don’t.

Ok, you may be saying – What’s the big deal? My word against the Idahun’s, so I should be exonerated without a fight. That would be true if not for those pesky audio recordings that Larry and the FBI claim memorialize my hiring Larry the Idahun hit man. But let’s save that story for the next installment in this epic affair: “Sex, Lies and Audiotape.”

There is so much more to come: Russian Mafia intrigue, teenage beauty queens, official (and unofficial) corruption, mail-order brides, Hannibal Edgar, the Tao of Ed, private jets, Tahiti…..and more, believe it or not. Remember, seeing is disbelieving.

With a little help from my friends and my lovely Cyndi, who resolutely has stood by me throughout this ordeal, I will get this and future installments out to my list and posted on my website , as well as others. Bear with us, please.
I finally was seeing some of the mail sent to me in recent months. However, I once again am being moved and, at this moment, no one knows where. So please visit www.free-edgar-steele.com for updates on where to send mail.

-ed

Next: Tao of Ed
Copyright ©2011, Edgar J. Steele
Forward as you wish. Permission is granted to circulate this article and its related audio file among private individuals and groups, post on all Internet sites and publish in full in all not-for-profit publications. Contact author for all other rights, which are reserved.
Does that sound like he is insane? Really?

Old March 20th, 2013 #3575
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Two more novel motives were presented at trial: (1) I was after our car “uninsured motorist” insurance, though I was a lawyer and would have known full well that death by pipe bomb is not “accidental,” so that no insurance ever could be paid. (2) Divorce from Cyndi would be too expensive. Yet, the prosecutor failed to tell the jury that, long before the trial, I had signed all my assets over to Cyndi. Why, if I wanted all that we own (not much actually) for myself enough to want her dead?
Excellent points. It would seem that the prosecutor was unusually determined.

Old March 20th, 2013 #3576
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Biology Assignment

Quote:
Excellent points. It would seem that the prosecutor was unusually determined.
Why don't you study the circulation of the blood until Mr Linder gets back?

Quote:
Here again are Bev's curious beliefs about the circulation of the blood.

Quote:
No mention of the pulmonary artery which carries O2 round the body being ruptured so there was oxygen in his blood.
I don't know if you know what the aorta does but it carries blood from the heart and down to the stomach before pumping it round the body.

Old March 20th, 2013 #3577
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Why don't you study the circulation of the blood until Mr Linder gets back?
I already corrected my typo and said it was the vein, not artery. The point still stands - his body was clearly receiving oxygen.
Quote:
I don't know if you know what the aorta does but it carries blood from the heart and down to the stomach before pumping it round the body.
Why don't you read the thread? Then you might see the five or six times I've already answered this. The aorta points down toward the stomach. Therefore blood pools. I didn't say it connected to the stomach, I said it pointed down to the stomach. This is to illustrate where the blood from the leaked aorta goes.

But being the lying agendaist that you are, you'd rather keep making it big enough and repeating it often enough.

Old March 20th, 2013 #3578
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steele
I was after our car “uninsured motorist” insurance, though I was a lawyer and would have known full well that death by pipe bomb is not “accidental,” so that no insurance ever could be paid.
So that rules out any payments from the insurance to Fairfax, doesn't it?

Old March 20th, 2013 #3579
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Read the Thread

Quote:
I think this got missed in the sudden flurry:

Here is an article from the "insane" man, written after he was incarcerated and after he went "insane". Donald and others have dedicated themselves to trashing his character so it's only fair he can speak for himself.

Does that sound like he is insane? Really?
Silly Bev! If you had read the thread you would know that this has been posted AT LEAST six times before. Duplicate and triplicate posts are common by some of the Unterwhiggers here.

Old March 20th, 2013 #3580
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Silly Bev! If you had read the thread you would know that this has been posted AT LEAST six times before. Duplicate and triplicate posts are common by some of the Unterwhiggers here.
Yes, you're always doing it. Particularly lengthy ones when you would like the thread to roll onto a new page. We do notice these things.

The Steele statement bears repeating as it contains many interesting snippets like the one I just posted, along with this one:
Quote:
Larry did finally admit on the witness stand that I hadn’t given him the silver. He took it from one of the three hidey-holes, he said.

So, no payments from the insurance to Fairfax and no payments in silver to Fairfax. How odd! I thought that was one of the "proofs" of his "insanity".

Tags
edgar steele

Thread