VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 28th, 2008 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Ms. Cupido

10-10-08

Dear Ms. Cupido: I chanced to read about your bravery amongst Black supremacist leaders, as reported in the Argus of 5-3-08. It was both brave and wise of you to attempt to unmask the racial reality which seeks to hide behind The Blame Game. How long may corrupt and incompetent politicians capitalize on the evils of apartheid, i.e. White minority rule? As I understand, that rule ended peacefully in 1994. Did the Whites put a ‘hex’ on South African infrastructure, education, health care, justice and government? Or were competent Whites simply displaced by incompetents who were chosen on the basis of their dark skin?

I am White, a White Nationalist, but I’m not a White supremacist. I know that other races and nations can govern themselves and also provide their necessities of life. If South Africans wish to enjoy their pre-1994 standard of living made possible under White minority rule, the choice is theirs. They can allow their present misleaders to carry on blaming Whitey, whilst they plunder and blunder in their positions of authority, OR the people can choose leaders who are honest and responsible members of society. But to achieve the latter, the people themselves must also be honest and responsible, to a large extent.

As a good citizen, I wish to work, rather than steal for my living. My parents believed in the Honor of Work, even when that work was hard and dirty, or even dangerous. Any task worth doing for the sustenance and betterment of oneself, one’s family and one’s society is indeed an honor, as well as a necessity. Those who disdain work and its resulting productivity are parasites, with no justification for their lives in any human society. There are producers who work with their hands, their minds, and with both. Teachers also work, as do parents, on behalf of the young, and, on rare occasions, civil servants may perform useful tasks! At least I’ve heard that it may be possible.

It is said that one who points a finger at another points 3 back at himself, so it is both fair and honest to mention that the parasites whom we permit to rule over us are large and fat, as compared to yours. And they are many. These parasites in business and in government are partly responsible for the global economic crisis which now confronts us, all of us. I say they are partly responsible, for we are the ones who allowed them to occupy the positions of power in the first place, like a farmer who would let foxes into his henhouse. These foxes have paid an admission fee, with bogus I.O.U.s and other false promises, which we have been fools to trust. Hence, we have neglected our own responsibilities toward ourselves, our children, and our society. If we did so out of ignorance, why did we not inform ourselves? If we did so out of laziness, why did we not bestir ourselves? Perhaps we have adopted the parasitic values of our rulers, thereby becoming our own enemies.

If this is the case, then virtue or lack thereof is no distinction. There are only the haves and the have nots; the ins and the outs of power. If this is the case, then our society is doomed to failure, and we shall be displaced and replaced by people with different values and abilities, as Africans are just beginning to see with the appearance of the Chinese, from Congo to Capetown, and as Americans can see, from Alaska to Argentina.

Again, whose fault is this, ours for misgoverning ourselves, or theirs for having better government? In Nature, there is only one question: To be or not to be. It is said that man is a social animal, but the quality of his society depends on his qualities as an individual. Those individual qualities are largely derived from the cultural values of the collectivity: One’s parents and neighbors, as well as our media of education, information and entertainment. If those values are parasitic, then it is likely that our own values will be, also. Your people should thank you for your brave contribution on their behalf, for Truth exists, whether we like it or not, and we ignore Truth at our peril. Yours faithfully, Eric Thomson

RIGHTS WITHOUT DUTIES = PARASITISM

DUTIES WITHOUT RIGHTS = SLAVERY

LIFE WITHOUT DUTIES OR RIGHTS = STARVATION

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

--------------------

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_i...3823158C857672

’Apartheid’ comments land ACDP MPL in trouble
Lenore Oliver
February 20 2008 at 07:09PM

The ANC has accused ACDP MPL Pauline Cupido of making comments that implied that she believed that the country was better off under apartheid.

A political storm erupted yesterday after Cupido’s comments in the legislature, in which she said, in part: ”For 13 years we have been listening to the ANC blaming the apartheid government for all its problems.

”This while former National Party leaders sit side by side with them in ANC benches and caucuses.”

Her comments, made in yesterday’s debate over Premier Ebrahim Rasool’s State of the Province address, prompted a flustered Environment MEC Tasneem Essop to remark that she was ”completely shocked to hear that a person who was supposedly disadvantaged... could believe that the country was better off pre-1994”.

”You must hang your head in shame. One would have thought the ACDP stood for morality and Christian values. It’s despicable, people suffered at the hands of apartheid.”

Transport MEC Marius Fransman said Cupido should go public and admit that she had made a mistake or that she had just had a bad morning.

MEC Koleka Mqulwana, who admitted to being emotional over Cupido’s utterances, said: ”If you say that the situation pre-1994 was better then you’re admitting that you supported apartheid.”

But Cupido told the Cape Argus last night that the ANC had ”deliberately misunderstood and conveniently misinterpreted” her remarks.

Standing her ground, she said the point she had tried to make was that the ANC seemed incapable of maintaining or bettering standards since 1994.

”I was one of the victims of apartheid and I want to state that I was not in agreement with the previous government,” she said.

In her contribution to the debate, Cupido outlined what she termed ”highlights” of 1994.

The ANC had taken over a country that was in a reasonable state of repair. It had:

An education system that was rated among the top 10 in the world.

A police force that performed its duties with pride and had reasonable control over the crime situation.

A health system and infrastructure that produced pioneers in many fields of medical research and enjoyed the respect of the medical fraternity around the globe.

A transport system which was the envy of the rest of Africa and a network of roads equal to the best in Europe, with Western Cape roads being the pride of South Africa.

A water quality rated of the cleanest in the world.

A public service rated of the highest and most respected in the country.

Cupido added: ”Today, we have an education system rated at the bottom end of 50 with an overall required pass rate of 33 percent, the lowest rate in the world, and still our learners are unable to achieve even this.

”We now have an energy crisis which is one of the most serious disasters that has hit the Western Cape and the entire country.”

She also criticised the housing backlog and said that while her party did not endorse the illegal occupation of homes, it was the ANC’s fault that residents took the law into their own hands. ”It is time to tell the truth.

The ANC government is incapable of running the Western Cape.”

This article was originally published on page 3 of Cape Argus on February 20, 2008

Thread