Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 1st, 2021 #21
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
When I was a kid I went on a school trip to DC. I always tried to avoid NYC!! faggits in South Carolina were unlike anywhere I have ever seen!!! You have sissyboys like actor "andy dick" from Charleston, but then you have freemason faggits who are married with wives and kids and political jobs.. Here is a perfect example:

(rumored) boy lover "dick Harpootlian"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Harpootlian

The slimeist of slimey faggits!!! Keep your kids away from this faggit!!!!!
Well,Lindsay Graham is from South Carolina

I will say here in Floriduh I guess with it being a more moderate state is that it's more tolerant towards gays. I'm from Missouri and overall they just don't like them. Maybe because it's more southern Baptist.

Old May 1st, 2021 #22
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Well,Lindsay Graham is from South Carolina

I will say here in Floriduh I guess with it being a more moderate state is that it's more tolerant towards gays. I'm from Missouri and overall they just don't like them. Maybe because it's more southern Baptist.
Well, always count on the southern boys to be sissies. They tend to send their boys to be fodder in jew wars.

Old May 1st, 2021 #23
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Well, always count on the southern boys to be sissies. They tend to send their boys to be fodder in jew wars.
Well, Missouri technically is a southern state. I only consider North FL to be southern anymore. And even most of northern FL still isn't as dixie as MS or AL.

Old May 1st, 2021 #24
Paul Anthony
Banned

Lindsey graham is absoluty a (rumored) boy lover!!! There were a number of others too in SC in the political world. After what I used to hear about these queers I'm not even shocked about epstein!!

I want to point out that the freemasons in SC both Columbia and Charleston had an inner circle, like a gay mafia within masonry and lindsay graham and dick Harpootlian are 2 examples of this!

I hear it's the same in Savannah GA but I never went there!

Old May 1st, 2021 #25
jaekel

I like that Below Deck Mediterranean. Captain Sandy is hot! And there's other babes in the crew.

Old May 1st, 2021 #26
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
I like that Below Deck Mediterranean. Captain Sandy is hot! And there's other babes in the crew.
Me too! I just didn't want to say anything!!

Old May 2nd, 2021 #27
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Most of the crew members on all three of the Below Deck shows have been White, too. Quite a few of the rich charter yacht guests have been jews, niggers and queers, though.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 2nd, 2021 #28
Donncha Dennis

MAN THE TORPEDOS! are these ladies playing battleship with their boobs on deck? Oy vey we must get rid of patriarchal type words! Speaking of florida how is that radioactive chemical mess doing in tampa? Going to destroy the whole industry there if they arent careful friggin government. Cant we dump our used waste somewhere else or get rid of the damn stuff effectivly.

Old May 2nd, 2021 #29
Paul Anthony
Banned

As far as dick Harpootlian, he has hurt hundreds if not thousands of hard working people during his career sueing people into bankruptsy. He's not even white, he's an arminian!!!

(rumored) boylover scumbag mason!!!!

Last edited by Paul Anthony; May 2nd, 2021 at 01:02 PM.

Old May 2nd, 2021 #30
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
MAN THE TORPEDOS! are these ladies playing battleship with their boobs on deck? Oy vey we must get rid of patriarchal type words! Speaking of florida how is that radioactive chemical mess doing in tampa? Going to destroy the whole industry there if they arent careful friggin government. Cant we dump our used waste somewhere else or get rid of the damn stuff effectivly.
Dunno, but Lake O is having that blue green algae problem again.

Floriduh government just cares about the sugar industry and fuck the environment.

She seems like the Paris Hilton of boat captains. The CEO of Celebrity cruises is also a woman. Big on Dieversity.

Old May 3rd, 2021 #31
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Ah. Knew it! of course it was a female. Got the job based on looks and is an air head.

That would be like having Paris Hilton piloting that ship.

What could go wrong with a reality socailite and a large cargo ship?

Look at the Gavy and the crashes they have with the idiots they have.

I'm sure that young lady had thousands and thousands of hours of training.
According to this article, Marwa Elselehdar was not aboard the Evergiven when it got stuck in the canal, but working on another ship in Alexandria, Egypt, 200 miles away.

https://www.businessinsider.com/suez...med-jam-2021-4

Damn, she was only 29 years old when she became a captain?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 3rd, 2021 #32
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
According to this article, Marwa Elselehdar was not aboard the Evergiven when it got stuck in the canal, but working on another ship in Alexandria, Egypt, 200 miles away.

https://www.businessinsider.com/suez...med-jam-2021-4

Damn, she was only 29 years old when she became a captain?
That's pretty fucked up at 29. Even this Capt Kate became a Capt of a MEGA cruise ship when she was only 36.

Even the Gavy generally doesn't have Captains of large ships in their fucking 30s.

Old May 3rd, 2021 #33
Paul Anthony
Banned

Well that's probably because she banged her way to the top! I mean it's kind of obvious!!?

She started out cleaning 1 or 2 decks.. now she's Captain of the seamen!!

Thread