Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 4th, 2021 #81
Kosher Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Throwing the nigger and homo-loving Macron in Papillon's old cell on Devil's Island would be a good idea.
That hateful little French-fried Zio-Marxist Faggot would likely
enjoy it.

Especially if he had sweaty, reeking Nigger cellmates like these for boyfriends...

Last edited by Kosher Clown; February 4th, 2021 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Added image

Old February 8th, 2021 #82
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
Bolshevism and Soviet Union are a works of Zionism in Russia, and Lenin was a Marxist / Zionist puppet, all of which is absolutely certain.

But, about Stalin, some revisionist historians argue that Stalin was murdered by poisoning, after he started his toughest fight against Zionists.

Siegfried E. Castan, the greatest Brazilian historical revisionist writer, in his book "A Implosão da Mentira do Século'' (The Implosion of the Lie of the Century), wrote:

''Stalin is one of the great winners of World War II. Soon after, he began a persecution of Jews, mainly intellectuals / journalists; some members of the Anti-fascist Committee were shot."

and

"(interview by Stalin's grandson, also in this same book by Siegfried E. Castan):

'If Trotsky (Jew) had won, our situation would now be similar to that of the United States, where the whole economy and politics are in the hands of Jews."

Brazilian historical revisionist writer Siegfried E. Castan

Siegfried Ellwanger Castan [1928 - 2010] is Brazilian, was born in Candelária, Rio Grande do Sul.
He is the founder and owner of the most controversial publisher in Brazil - the Revisão Editora. His origins are from a humble family, he sold pastels and brown sugar that were made by his mother. In 1946 he enlisted as a volunteer with the Rio de Janeiro Marine Corps, where he served for almost three years. He was assigned to work as a clerk on the General Staff of that Corporation, beginning his readings about World War II, taking advantage of the ample time available. He ran his own company in the industrial iron and steel trade business, which he ran for more than twenty years, when he sold the controlling stake to another Rio Grande do Sul firm.

After the sale of his firm, S. E. Castan (as he is known), as a researcher, collector and reader of issues about World War II, he began to find flaws and contradictions, according to him, in the versions about it. He then decided to visit concentration camps in Germany and Poland. He traveled to many countries. He also studied the testimonies of many survivors of the war, which ended up generating his first book: “Jewish or German Holocaust?”, which became a great sales success and, certainly, one of the most controversial and persecuted books in Brazil, is currently in the 29th edition. It has been translated into English, Spanish and German.

He is also the author of the book “Gas is over… The end of a myth”, a work that seeks to prove, through a report by an American, Fred Leuchter Jr., the impossibility of having gas chambers for the execution of people in concentration camps in Auschwitz, Birkenau and Majdanek. He wrote “S.O.S. for Germany ”, a kind of continuation of his first book and also“ The implosion of the lie of the century ”, containing, among other things, a Polish report on the gas chambers of Auschwitz. He founded the Revisão Editora company in 1998 and since then he has published several books by several authors of his choice. He also founded, in 1994, the Historical Research Center, which seeks, according to the statute, the correct clarification to the general population of any historical controversy.

https://www.osentinela.org/sentinela...wanger-castan/

Interview excerpts from Brazilian historical revisionist writer Siegfried E. Castan:

http://inacreditavel.com.br/wp/a-pri...de-s-e-castan/

JSC: Was Josef Mengele (whose bones were found, amid much controversy, in Brazil) a good man?

S. E. Castan: The people who lived with Mengele, consider him a good man and a person of the highest culture, he was irritated by the lies about the gas chambers, he played the piano and sang romantic songs; the doctor accused of personally killing 200 or 400 Jews, on a farm, on a Sunday, was asked to kill a chicken, as they had run out of meat; His reply came next: "If you depend on this act, we will all be without meat".

What Germany has among friends among Brazilians is just fantastic; they are people who have always felt the factionality that exists in films called anti-Nazis, as well as in the books that flooded our bookstores. There is total solidarity, I have letters of acknowledgment that brought me to tears. I have readers who provide a wealth of historical and research material. My circle of friends is growing. There are people concerned about my health, willing to collaborate monetarily, for a security service. So far, there have been several Zionist pressures against bookstores, all of which have already been properly identified.

Old February 12th, 2021 #84
Lutador Branco

I think that a full Nationalist Revolution would also include labor elements, and this includes the thought and action of former Brazilian President Lula:

the powerful fanaticism of the PT - the Labor Party -, a big party organization that the right-wing do not have;

the ability to communicate well, which Lula has, and which Bolsonaro lacks;

the figure of the great and venerated leader, like Lula, although Bolsonaro approaches this;

the labor ideology of the PT;

Lula's nationalism;

the importance of the State as a direct agent for meeting national needs, a strong and interventionist State, as defended by Lula's thought;

the President's good and strategic relationship with the state governors, which Lula had, and Bolsonaro does not;

the fight against liberalism, as defended by Lula;

a foreign policy of non-submission to the United States, as Lula defends;

But other elements of Lula's thought are harmful, such as the exaggerated valuation of Afro-descendants and Indians, and the PT's project to force the placement of these lower minorities in the high levels reserved for our People.

I also find harmful the great popular and minority participation in the PT Government, through labor unions, community associations and etc ...

I also think that Lula surrounded himself with terrible allies, ministers and businessmen.

Old February 12th, 2021 #85
Paul Anthony
Banned

My expeirience with both Brazilian and Columbian is 100%..

Old February 14th, 2021 #86
Lutador Branco

Thanks for your kind post, Comrade Paul Anthony.

Another subject: So far, it seems to me that Biden is leaving Macron alone in his aggressions against Brazil.

Let's see the next chapters.

Old February 16th, 2021 #87
Lutador Branco

Much is said about the Brazilian Military Regime, which took place from 1964 to 1985, and which originated from an authoritarian and anti-democratic military coup ...

But it was not quite like that, as the Left preaches.

On April 2, 1964, President João Goulart left Brasilia and went to Porto Alegre, abandoning the Brazilian Government.

- April 2, 1964: Congress declares the position of President of the Republic vacant. Deputy Ranieri Mazzilli temporarily takes over the presidential post.

- April 11, 1964: in indirect elections, Congress elects Marshal Castelo Branco as President of the Republic, according to the 1946 Constitution.

- April 15, 1964: Marshal Castelo Branco assumes the position of President of the Republic.

Only troublemakers, various criminals, terrorists, communists, conspirators and guerrillas were arrested, and these were a minority.

I was a child, but already at the age of understanding things, and my father was an executive in a large national industry.

We saw only patriotism, high-quality education in schools, security, peace, financial abundance, healthy television programs, lots of jobs, healthy leisure and entertainment and tranquility everywhere.

When the Left and "democracy" returned in 1985, disorder also returned ...

Last edited by Lutador Branco; February 16th, 2021 at 10:42 PM.

Old February 17th, 2021 #88
Ray Allan

Much like Gen. Augusto Pinochet's administration in Chile. Most of here like Mi General. And look at Chile now, going communist again.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 17th, 2021 #89
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Much like Gen. Augusto Pinochet's administration in Chile. Most of here like Mi General. And look at Chile now, going communist again.

Yes, Comrade Ray, Brazil and Chile had similar military regimes.

There is great receptivity today in Brazil for the return of a similar political regime.

Old February 17th, 2021 #90
Lutador Branco

This 1970 video presents the educational system in schools in the Brazilian military regime.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; February 17th, 2021 at 06:00 PM.

Old February 17th, 2021 #91
Lutador Branco

And speaking of the educational system in schools in the Brazilian military regime, here are my classmates and me, at school, in 1981.

I am one of these boys, would anyone know who I am?

Old February 17th, 2021 #92
Ray Allan

Quote:
And speaking of the educational system in schools in the Brazilian military regime, here are my classmates and me, at school, in 1981.

I am one of these boys, would anyone know who I am?

Front row, far left?

Old February 17th, 2021 #93
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Front row, far left?

Comrade Ray, I don't know if you mean this one, but I'm the one in the top row, on the left, looking to the side.

Great times!

Old February 17th, 2021 #94
Ray Allan

Quote:
Comrade Ray, I don't know if you mean this one, but I'm the one in the top row, on the left, looking to the side.

Great times!
I meant the boy in the bottom row. It was my best guess from remembering the adult photo of yourself you posted some time ago.

Old February 17th, 2021 #95
Lutador Branco

Quote:
I meant the boy in the bottom row. It was my best guess from remembering the adult photo of yourself you posted some time ago.

Comrade Ray, I think there is an explanation for your choice.

In the photo above, at school, in 1981, I was a boy more concerned with reading, studying and watching cartoons than playing sports, and I was a bit fat boy.

In the recent photo, that you mentioned, in which I am an adult, I am already playing sports, and I am in good physical shape, and thin.

The photo below is from 1984, and I am the goalkeeper of a children's football team.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; February 17th, 2021 at 10:38 PM.

Old February 18th, 2021 #96
Lutador Branco

Presidents of the Brazilian military regime, from 1964 to 1985.

Castelo Branco, Costa e Silva, Médici, Geisel e João Figueiredo.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; February 18th, 2021 at 06:45 PM.

Old February 19th, 2021 #97
Lutador Branco

''The tone, more 'discreet', still did not deny (even if Webb, then in the situation, started to say that it was contrary to the Secession and, soon, to the 'leprosy of slavery') the editorials that he wrote, in 1843, to the Courier & Enquirer:

'Freeing blacks from the South and leaving them where they are will be the beginning of a conflict that can only end with the extermination of one or the other race. The black race is characterized by a degrading ignorance and mental inferiority, while the slave-owners are honorable, patriotic and high-minded '”.

It was as the official representative of the American government that in May 1862 this same Webb submitted the proposal to the Brazilian government for the constitution of a binational company to colonize the Amazon with emancipated black Americans or those who would be freed during the course of the Civil War. “The (Marquis of) Abrantes presented three proposals from the American ambassador. Their purpose was to transfer to the Amazon basin mainly those blacks who had been freed in the United States. Abrantes was to take copies of these extraordinary proposals and reply as appropriate to Webb”, noted Dom Pedro II in his diary in June of that year, when he already knew about the project for “deporting” blacks.

The main argument presented by Webb in his project was based on the supposed “chronic state of labor shortage in Brazil, especially in the northern provinces”: “The rapid increase in the value of blacks in Rio de Janeiro and the advancement of coffee, added to the decrease in the slave population, unlike ours, and which is of a type of African much inferior to those brought to Brazil, is rapidly depopulating the northern provinces of the Empire (Northern Provinces). Brazil's greatest need now is manpower.

“The moment the Confederates decided to separate from the USA many started worrying about how to beat an industrialized and more populous North. Little by little the Deep South became convinced that it would have to make an alliance with Brazil, the Deepest South, in order to survive and guarantee that slavery would be maintained in that hemisphere. For characters like Maury, Brazil was not only the hope of winning the Civil War, but also an ideal refuge in case of defeat. It was the so-called ‘slave imperialism'”, states Brazilian academic, Gerald Horne, head of Afro-American History at the University of Houston.

“The Brazilian reaction to Webb’s project, was drawn up, in fact, as a result of the pressure of Maury’s proposal, a decade earlier. While Americans in the USA publicized the advantages of occupying the Amazon basin and the riches that would be generated by the free navigation of the river, Brazil began to make diplomatic efforts and draconian policies to hold back the North American advance on the sovereignty of the Empire”, notes Maria Helena. Therefore, Webb should not have been surprised by the Brazilian government’s negative response.

“General: I had the pleasure of reading with the utmost attention the documents you entrusted me with and now I’m replying to you with regard to your plan for introducing freed slaves into Brazil. I have to admit that the objective in itself is highly interesting. It is my personal opinion that your ideas merit consideration and many of them, under favorable circumstances, would be highly useful However, nothing of this order may be attempted in our country, because we have a law that expressly prevents any freed black from entering our frontiers. I attach the law for your information. I reiterate my kind regards. Abrantes.” The project was shelved. “The Brazilian political elite was already focused on attracting white European immigrants to Brazil: immigration and colonization plans were totally oriented in the direction of ‘whitening’ Brazil’s population, and even a proposal for bringing Chinese workers failed because Parliament did not accept the arrival of ‘non-whites'”, is Barbara’s analysis.

“A reason for American blacks to stay in the north was because of the reluctance on the part of some nations, especially Brazil, to receive them in the middle of a Civil War, in the same way that the sympathy of this country toward the confederate states was fundamental for the rebels”, believes Horne. This was a determining factor in the arrival of former-Confederates in Brazil after the war.

“Many emigrated and even tried to bring their slaves (some even managed) because they wanted to live in a country where there was still slavery. Most became disillusioned and returned, but many remained and founded communities. Some even thought about using Brazil as the platform for building a new slave empire and reversing the result of the war”, says Horne. But the finger of God was now in the hands of the north.

https://revistapesquisa.fapesp.br/en...united-states/

Note: This error, with regard to the liberation of Africans who were slaves in our nations, was committed, in the same way, in America and here in the Empire of Brazil, and it is up to the current Americans and Brazilians to resolve.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; February 19th, 2021 at 12:38 PM.

Old February 21st, 2021 #98
Lutador Branco

Quote:
The International Left does not want the good of the Amazon Forest, but the natural riches of the Amazon Forest.

Brazil carried out Operation Amazonia 2020, a great exercise in simulated warfare, which was successfully completed in September 2020.

The Brazilian Armed Forces already know how to treat the enemy.

Old February 21st, 2021 #99
Ray Allan

Quote:
The International Left does not want the good of the Amazon Forest, but the natural riches of the Amazon Forest.

Brazil carried out Operation Amazonia 2020, a great exercise in simulated warfare, which was successfully completed in September 2020.

The Brazilian Armed Forces already know how to treat the enemy.

Those officers' uniforms are very similar to the US Marine Corps Service C (Charlie) uniform.

I wasn't familiar with the Osorio tank project in the 80s. Looks like it had potential.

Old February 22nd, 2021 #100
Lutador Branco

Comrade Ray, thanks for the important video about the legendary Osório tank, from the Brazilian factory Engesa.

We talked about the Brazilian car factory Gurgel, on the other thread, and the cases of the Brazilian tank Osório and the Brazilian car Gurgel have some similarities.

The main point in common is the commercial struggle against large international corporations ...

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=557916&page=15

Thread