VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 19th, 2009 #41
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by remnant View Post

Imagine having to sit through this insanity;Only one White male on the jury;Savage Simians cleaned up and paraded around with props to make them look studious.

Bud's right, Chris Newsom was torched because the Niggers didn't want it out that they were on th DL.

"throwing white people away"
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old August 19th, 2009 #42
donna tnmtngurl

Default nasty

That's what went threw my mind when I seen those pics...nasty barbaric savage filth.

Btw this is was I pasted from the news site

In Session TV (formerly known as Court TV) is covering the trial.* However, critics of the national media say the case has been ignored because the race of the defendants and the victims

You don't say, guess them fucktards are getting the idea.. HELL YEA its got everything to do with race..

Old August 20th, 2009 #44
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I was in Knoxville earlier today and took this snap shot of the local rag.

Wish I would have had time to get a taxi to the court house. I did pass out some TAA 4's out though. Handed some out to some construction workers. One of them was in town by the court house earlier. He said that it was crowded more than usual in town because of the trial. Plenty of wrecks due to the congestion and rain.

I also handed one paper to an old lady n a Cadillac. Sh was hesitant at first, but I to told her that this little paper just might save your life and your grand kids. She took it. She was still reading it as I walked across the parking lot back to my vehicle.

Handed out some more to Whites in the vicinity. It sure would have been great to get down to the court house and pass the TAA 4's out to all of the White people there.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old August 20th, 2009 #46
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Angry

POS mudshark. She should join her "boyfriend" up on the racks.
Quote:
Looks like Lemaricus' Mudshark took the stand today ( Daphne Sutton), and is making a plea for sympathy. Remember, she spent several nights with him after the Horrific incident, knowing he had just committed rape and murder.

Letalvis Cobbins is guilty as hell.

By the way:
Quote:
... In his motion, Lomonaco referred to Daphne Sutton saying she was not prosecuted for helping Davidson because she was white and her uncle is with the Knoxville Police Department.
Found Here
Quote:
I have a real slow connection right now, if someone can snag the video, I would like to see it:
http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story...=96277&catid=2

If memory serves , she's the niece of one of Knoxville's finest.

Old August 20th, 2009 #47
remnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
POS mudshark. She should join her "boyfriend" up on the racks.

Letalvis Cobbins is guilty as hell.

By the way:

Found Here
Sutton admitted that she lied to investigators when she told them the last time she had seen Davidson was Sunday night. She also testified that she knew at the time she began dating Davidson that he supported himself by robbing people [ link above]

Looks like some Jewess w/ a Niglet is one of Daphne's Myspace friends:

http://www.myspace.com/rachel_l_shields

Daphne Sutton chillen @ da crib with my gurl, tired as hell from the house party lastnight!!...Well my name is Daphne Sutton and im a 23 year old mother of 3!!!! Harlee Love was born Feb.25th and shes absolutley beautiful just like her big brother and sister and me of course haha. Not concieted, just honest! Guess that's one reason I have so many haters, but they just motivate me! Anyway, most of you who know me know the shit i've been thru and unfortunatley still am going thru! I'll be so glad when it's all over!!

www.myspace.com/479645410

Give her an Oscar for that act on the stand yesterday.

Old August 23rd, 2009 #48
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Now that the trial has begun I checked to see whether this hush crime has received any media attention in Canada. I went to google.ca and did a search using "Channon Christian Christopher Newsom Cobbins 2009"
http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&q=Channo...047c2a76fad57b
Even though I checked on "pages from Canada" the results still included web pages from the States. Very few links in the results and still absolutely nothing from MSM like cbc.ca or ctv.ca or canoe.ca or canada.com ...

The kidnapping, torture, rapes and murders of Channon Christian Christopher Newsom were totally silenced by all of mainstream Canadian media. Only a complete fool would believe that's by accident.
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=46841

Old August 23rd, 2009 #49
remnant

Default Gut wrenching stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hII0w...er_profilepage

Last edited by remnant; August 23rd, 2009 at 09:21 PM.

Old August 24th, 2009 #51
remnant

Quote:

Graphic Testimony , Recommended mandatory viewing by every Middle School in New America. She states only one juror showed any emotion- there is only one White Male on the Jury.

Last edited by remnant; August 24th, 2009 at 06:01 PM.

Old August 24th, 2009 #52
Gabry Ponte
Banned

[QUOTE=McKinley;1039702]I was in Knoxville earlier today and took this snap shot of the local rag.

Thanks for taking time out to do this activism McKinley. It;s not easy to be a bold and brave white male these days. Notice how few whites were willing to do much for these murdered kids. Even their own families. It was like just a dozen or so WN from VNN against the damn world. We are all witnesses to the slaughter of this couple.

Old August 26th, 2009 #53
Anchorage Activist

Default Jury wusses out, gives Cobbins life without parole

Story from WATE Channel 6:

Quote:
Cobbins gets life without the possibility of parole
Posted: Aug 26, 2009 3:31 AM ADT
Updated: Aug 26, 2009 6:36 PM ADT

KNOXVILLE (WATE) -- In a surprise decision Wednesday night, the jury sentenced Letalvis D. Cobbins to life without the possibility of parole. He was found guilty Tuesday in the slayings of Channon Christian and her boyfriend, Christopher Newsom, in 2007.

Cobbins could also have been sentenced to death or to life in prison. He chose not to testify on his behalf Wednesday. The jurors gave weight to mitigating factors when they deliberated, finding for the lesser sentence.

Judge Richard Baumgartner said the jurors' names and the sentence will be sealed, but he will unseal them some time in the future. At that time, the media can contact them for interviews, but only once. The judge set a separate date of November 20 to sentence Cobbins in other crimes in this case.

Other three defendants

Cobbins' half-brother, Lemaricus, Davidson, along with Cobbins' friend, George Thomas, and his then girlfriend, Vanessa Coleman, are also charged in the case and awaiting their trials.

Newsoms: jury let us down

Chris' mother, Mary, said after the sentence, "It wasn't the way we wanted it. The jury let us down. They let Channon and Chris down. He won't be on the street again and he won't be able to hurt anybody again."

"He will always be locked up. That's the only thing we gained today," said Chris' father, Hugh.

When asked if he thought the jurors gave weight to Davidson's role in the crimes, Hugh said, "Cobbins was the one on trial. They (the jurors) said yes during the selection process, they could consider the death penalty, but in the sentencing, they finked out."

"Channon and Chris were not given justice today," Mary said.

Christians: We didn't get justice

Channon's father, Gary, said, "We are very, very pleased that the families in this community today got justice. Everybody that lives in this community got justice. We didn't."

"The jury let us down," Deena said. "They lied to us when they said they could consider the death penalty.

"Prison ain't what you think it is. It is a girls school," Gary said, referring to a visit he made to Riverbend Prison related to this case. "He can go to a lifetime in Disney land. He can have all the sex he wants. He can have all the drugs he wants."

"Their standard of living went up. He's got a roof over his head," Deena said. "He didn't have a home. Now, he does."

"They didn't give Channon and Chris a choice," Deena said.

"They (Channon and Chris) didn't do anything wrong. These animals just came up and took what they wanted, Channon's car," Deena said.

"His family won't visit him in prison. Where have they been the last eight years?" Deena said.

"What do you have to do to get a death penalty in this state?" Gary asked. "What did someone do? They must've driven a Sherman tank up their butt and pulled the trigger."

{snip}

The jury was made up of six women and six men. Six were black, five were white and one was Asian.
The remainder of the story consists of impact statements from the Christians, the Newsoms, and Cobbins' relatives. Available HERE.

Last edited by Anchorage Activist; August 26th, 2009 at 11:29 PM. Reason: typo

Old August 26th, 2009 #54
OTPTT
Banned

That's a nigger jury for you.

Old August 26th, 2009 #55
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Bingo! I'll just bet it was some of the six niggers that were holding out for life. But we'll never know, because the jury wasn't polled, and the judge has sealed the identities of the jurors for the foreseeable future.

Old August 26th, 2009 #56
George Witzgall

unbelievable!

disgusting.

Old August 26th, 2009 #57
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
"Jury nullification" it's called. The niggers do it each and every time: lie in the voir dire and then cut the coon defendent slack. They will do it every goddamned time.

Why even have a death penalty if this case won't yield it? Why the hell are the nigger's lawyers allowed to parade an endless stream of weeping niggers in front of the jury to blather on about pointless irrelevancies of the perp's rotten childhood? WTF does that have to do with anything?

Perhaps at some point justice will be served up inside the prison walls, but it's a damned shame that the only hope for justice now is in the hands of other prisoners.

Old August 27th, 2009 #58
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Life without parole is only 25 years at least that's what it is in Kentucky. This Nigger will live out side of a jail again.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old August 27th, 2009 #59
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

"Life without the possibility of parole"?!? WTF?!
I say let's march on Knoxville again and get as many as possible other WN to question this verdict. Looks like we need to shake up things again, like the other two rallies, just to get justice for Channon and Chris for this travesty of justice.

The next "jury pool" needs to be deniggerfied, in order to get a an unbiased ruling.

Old August 27th, 2009 #60
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
"Life without the possibility of parole"?!? WTF?!
I say let's march on Knoxville again and get as many as possible other WN to question this verdict. Looks like we need to shake up things again, like the other two rallies, just to get justice for Channon and Chris for this travesty of justice.

The next "jury pool" needs to be deniggerfied, in order to get a an unbiased ruling.
That nigger should have gotten death.

I'm ready. I have 100 white Coroplast blanks and a sign cutter that I can use to make all necessary and professional looking signs. Banners as well. Shall we go to Knoxville once again? Maybe during the next jury selection and we demand death?

Tags
knoxville horror, knoxville massacre

Thread