VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 26th, 2010 #1061
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latebloomer View Post
(Pardon my being long-winded.)

Suspicions and hesitancy are natural. That's why I elected to come out of "internet alias" mode to try to put all (most) questions to rest. Hey, if I can't answer it, I'll pass it on to the Steele family ASAP, ESPECIALLY if it obviously looks like strong/good strategic or supportive info.

Any / all monies to Mr. Steele are welcome. Who's to say the miracle of X-thousand folks donating Y-dollars (that can pay for expert forensics and something above "Public Defender") can't happen. All funds that come in, go to the family. Knowing humans and "the movement", ...my faith is tested big time.

Discussing the case is one thing. Conjecture, speculation, "well, here's my take" really doesn't help. Twice in my 15 minutes visiting Mr. Steele, he said, "I can't/won't discuss the case". Another comment he made was along the lines of "I know they're watching me/recording my [visit] conversations" (paraphrase).

Please allow me to connect the two comments as related. I'd like to believe he was saying to me something along "if I share all my thoughts on the case here, they will benefit from having recorded my intentions".

I've said publicly, elsewhere that one intention behind FES was to try and grab on to (and hold secret) ANY positive, verifiable supportive strategic info that benefits Mr. Steele's battle. Further intention was to pipeline that inside info to his attorney and his family. Are we so naive to think if I spilled any beans on a message forum, that Mr. Steele's attackers would not find and exploit it? Yesterday??

"Shouting this from the rooftops........" <sigh> The folks behind FES, taken collectively, have MASSIVE email connections. Statements and suggestions to visit the FES web site have gone out via those channels. The response makes us feel like an ant shouting in a gymnasium.

I personally have contacted via email some of the highest traffic "movement" and "movement-related" sites. Listing them is irrevelent. I sent out requests to said sites Friday. As I entered this message, the _FIRST_ response arrived indicating a "movement" site was helping us by linking to FES. 1 out of 13 is better than 0/13. My glass is half full.

Hey, maybe lots of people are on vacation. Maybe "movement" sites have to discuss this among themselves. I'm not going to speculate. I just say what I've done, and what's happened so far. In my dreams, each of the 13 BIG "movement" sites would have immediately said, "whoa, we'll post your URL, we'll do a blog entry, we'll cut you a banner". There have been some online audio interviews so far, but it happened over a week ago.

I personally have a huge appreciation of how - via the internet and technology - people can collaborate, send data, disburse info. What would be of immense help to the guy sitting in the jail cell would be, ultimately, finding a decent, able attorney (no jokes) and some forensics support that will consider Mr. Steele's overall and financial situation, yet still come forward.

On a whim, on FES, I wrote that challenge where somebody who might have sophisticated digital audio equipment/software/experience try to recombine certain text into something drastically different in meaning. One person so far has dabbled on this. If/when something comes that we can turn over to the family/attorney that is powerful and amazingly pro-not-guilty, it would provide an incredible boost.
Interesting. What I take from your long post is that Steele is guilty. Or you're trying to suggest that for your own reasons.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1062
Russ
Banned

Alex, I don't think that's what he is trying to point out. he is trying to say that with the government it's hard to get a defense UNLESS you have powerful attorney. We need a good name and one who will fight the corrupt government without flinching.

Now here's a little humor for everyone. Ain't it the truth!

Well, it appears our African-American friends have found yet something else to be pissed about. A black congresswoman (this would be Sheila Jackson Lee, of Houston, Texas) reportedly complained that the names of hurricanes are all Caucasian sounding names.

She would prefer some names that reflect African-American culture, such as Chamiqua, Tanisha, Woeisha, Shaqueal, and Jamal. I am NOT making this up!
http://www.snopes.com/racial/language/hurricane.asp

She would also like the weather reports to be broadcast in 'language' that street people can understand, because one of the problems that happened in New Orleans was, that black people couldn't understand the seriousness of the situation, due to the racially biased language of the weather report!

I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at 140+ MPH, that's too hard to understand !!

I can hear it now -- A weatherman in New Orleans says:
“Wazzup, Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like Leroy on a rocket! Bitch be a category fo'! So, turn off dem chitlins, grab yo' chirren, leave yo crib, and head fo' de nearest FEMA office fo yo FREE shit.”

Old July 26th, 2010 #1063
Russ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Interesting. What I take from your long post is that Steele is guilty. Or you're trying to suggest that for your own reasons.
Put this in your mind and ignore the corrupt media. Ed is NOT guilty. You heard Kelsey and she is close to him. Stop your doubts and go re-read some of the FBI frame-up cases.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1064
Latebloomer

Quote:
Edgar Steele has been set up. I know he is innocent. He is innocent on all counts. At times I blabber; hey, it comes from the best intention. You will take from my long post what you will. Shifting that notion is up to you. My reason for coming here was to try and diminish inaccuracy and promote support to get Edgar Steele out of jail and out from under all charges. I'm baffled that "Steele is guilty" is the distillation of what I've posted. If you think ES is guilty, and support discussions of speculation and supposition, boot me, excise my posts. The truth of Mr. Steele's innocence remains, those around him will not pause for an instant.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1065
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Alex, I don't think that's what he is trying to point out. he is trying to say that with the government it's hard to get a defense UNLESS you have powerful attorney. We need a good name and one who will fight the corrupt government without flinching.
For christ's fucking sake - he IS that attorney. There is no other. If this is a setup a fake and a frame, he needs to convey that message NOW. I don't like any of this at all. If he's not guilty, he should be shouting that, as should his family, as should people running his websites. There's nothing clever about not talking at this point. He's in jail. There's nothing he's going to say that will come as any surprise, or help, to the feds or the jews running them.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1066
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latebloomer View Post
Edgar Steele has been set up. I know he is innocent. He is innocent on all counts.
Well, ya dumbass, why isn't that FRONT AND CENTER on your website?

Look, I understand you're a self important dweeb, and this is your big moment. But all your talk is so much blather: people don't care about you or your website, they want to know what's going on with Steele. Nowhere on there that I see do you say he's being FRAMED and SET UP by the FEDS and KIKES WHO RUN THEM. That's practically the only thing that matters. If that is what is going on, then the more noise you make, the better. Not all this retard shit about not talking or speculating. Being quiet won't help Steele one bit. Getting an attorney won't do anything either.

There needs to be clear, declarative statement from Ed that this is all a monstrous setup to silence him by the feds and their jewish handlers.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1067
Russ
Banned

Quote:
Put this in your mind and ignore the corrupt media. Ed is NOT guilty. You heard Kelsey and she is close to him. Stop your doubts and go re-read some of the FBI frame-up cases.
My suggestion that no one seems to want to hear...is: Stop doubting and start donating and we can change something. X numbers times Y dollars is a very real formulation when belief is the strong motivating factor. The fact is, we can do this. I even revised the figures to show it's possibilities...such as the 3000 members donating 100 dollars. That is a totally rational and obtainable goal if everyone would stop complaigning and just start thinking of how IT WILL WORK. I am merely trying to motivate you guys and get rid of the suspicion. When we oppose each other in certain ways, we are working against ourselves and our goals. Money is nothing when it comes to someone's fight for freedom. I just wish more would try to really feel what it is like for Ed. Ed is isolated, not knowing what or how the train is coming. WE have the chance to do something really nobel and WE should. This could be the beginning of a REAL unified movement....by taking care of one of our own. Why do the Jews always beat us? Because we refuse to act together as one and pool our money and ideas. Arguments and doubts always spoil us from getting the prize. Everyone that comes in here new is automatically attacked. How about looking at what I post for a clue. If I fidget and waffle with my words, then by all means accuse me. But that ain't happening and has not happened. I am here to support Ed and maybe contribute to better understanding in this........whatever it is at present.
Let down the guards and just jump into helping ED, no matter the outcome. At least we really make a fight...by simply fighting and doing what we can. One small leap leads to bigger leaps. Am I piercing anyone's void???

Old July 27th, 2010 #1068
Russ
Banned

Quote:
For christ's fucking sake - he IS that attorney. There is no other. If this is a setup a fake and a frame, he needs to convey that message NOW. I don't like any of this at all. If he's not guilty, he should be shouting that, as should his family, as should people running his websites. There's nothing clever about not talking at this point. He's in jail. There's nothing he's going to say that will come as any surprise, or help, to the feds or the jews running them.
Alex he has already said all that! He cannot run his case from a jail cell. I already know that and that's why I have said from day one we have to get him a lawyer who will consult with him and do what he says.

Old July 27th, 2010 #1069
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
My suggestion that no one seems to want to hear...is: Stop doubting and start donating and we can change something. X numbers times Y dollars is a very real formulation when belief is the strong motivating factor. The fact is, we can do this. I even revised the figures to show it's possibilities...such as the 3000 members donating 100 dollars. That is a totally rational and obtainable goal if everyone would stop complaigning and just start thinking of how IT WILL WORK. I am merely trying to motivate you guys and get rid of the suspicion. When we oppose each other in certain ways, we are working against ourselves and our goals. Money is nothing when it comes to someone's fight for freedom. I just wish more would try to really feel what it is like for Ed. Ed is isolated, not knowing what or how the train is coming. WE have the chance to do something really nobel and WE should. This could be the beginning of a REAL unified movement....by taking care of one of our own. Why do the Jews always beat us? Because we refuse to act together as one and pool our money and ideas. Arguments and doubts always spoil us from getting the prize. Everyone that comes in here new is automatically attacked. How about looking at what I post for a clue. If I fidget and waffle with my words, then by all means accuse me. But that ain't happening and has not happened. I am here to support Ed and maybe contribute to better understanding in this........whatever it is at present.
Let down the guards and just jump into helping ED, no matter the outcome. At least we really make a fight...by simply fighting and doing what we can. One small leap leads to bigger leaps. Am I piercing anyone's void???
No, you're not. Let me make it clear, I'm not against donating. I will donate myself. But I don't believe that donations will change anything fundamental. We've seen it too many times. Huge amounts of money raised simply go in the pockets of the attorney, and don't provide any real help for the victim.

If Ed is indeed the victim here, then someone, either a very close friend, or, best of all, his wife, needs to step up and lead a campaign to tell the world that he is being framed. That is what will help. Money/lawers etc will do very little.

Old July 27th, 2010 #1070
Russ
Banned

Quote:
Alex he has already said all that! He cannot run his case from a jail cell. I already know that and that's why I have said from day one we have to get him a lawyer who will consult with him and do what he says.
Also Alex, if you remember when i first posted, I said the same, Ed should be shouting from the rooftops. Some in here were saying he should keep his mouth shut. So we agree on that point. My point in big name lawyer is that he will gather more publicity for the case. As it is they are keeping all silent, froze all Ed might could have used to beat them and have everything tucked away for a railroading. This is really up to us who say we are his friends. We can come through for him. I can attest to the fact. I could have easily beat my charges for a simple 8000 dollars I did not have. Then i could have sued the crap out of the media and sheriff's department and made money to give to our cause. We HAVE got to start challenging these corrupt lock-ups of people. if we don't, most of us here will end up in a cell too. Mark my words. How many times did Ed say it? But just as I never would have believed it, they come after you by making up something when they cannot get you to do the smallest thing that is illegal. Now they want to stop the internet, so we cannot even discuss their corruption. This is it Alex, this is not a game. One of our better speakers and so forth, plus our friend is going down if we don't stand up.
Just donate and keep donating what you can that you spend on pizza of pop or something you can do without for one time. That is how important this drive for money is. We also have something to proove. Are we worthy to be called a movement, a civil rights for whites org...or are we just a bunch of deadbeats yabbering on a forum blog?
I answered with a donation and so have a few others...what's the answer from the rest of the group?

Old July 27th, 2010 #1071
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Also Alex, if you remember when i first posted, I said the same, Ed should be shouting from the rooftops. Some in here were saying he should keep his mouth shut. So we agree on that point. My point in big name lawyer is that he will gather more publicity for the case.
Who? What lawyer? Are there any big-name lawyers anymore? Which of them will step forward? I can't think of any. Ed regretted the one he advised Hale to use.

The lead here has to be his wife, if he doesn't have any friends who can do it. She needs to speak out publicly that he is being set up, and that the feds and jews are intimidating or terrorizing her, if that is the case.

Have the feds threatened her to keep her silent?

That matters.

Have the feds stolen all the Steeles' money?

That matters.

Where are the statements on these things?

It sure sounds to me like things can't get any worse than they are, so better that the wife and family speak up as loudly as they possibly can.

Quote:
us who say we are his friends. We can come through for him. I can attest to the fact. I could have easily beat my charges for a simple 8000 dollars I did not have. Then i could have sued the crap out of the media and sheriff's department and made money to give to our cause.
Yeah, but you're not willing to use your real name, so assertions like those above go in one ear and out the other. Not saying they're false, but since you won't stand behind them, you might as well keep your mouth shut.

Quote:
We HAVE got to start challenging these corrupt lock-ups of people. if we don't, most of us here will end up in a cell too. Mark my words. How many times did Ed say it? But just as I never would have believed it, they come after you by making up something when they cannot get you to do the smallest thing that is illegal. Now they want to stop the internet, so we cannot even discuss their corruption. This is it Alex, this is not a game. One of our better speakers and so forth, plus our friend is going down if we don't stand up.
The standing up must begin with his family. They need to publicly counter what the fed-jews are saying.

Quote:
Just donate and keep donating what you can that you spend on pizza of pop or something you can do without for one time. That is how important this drive for money is. We also have something to proove. Are we worthy to be called a movement, a civil rights for whites org...or are we just a bunch of deadbeats yabbering on a forum blog? I answered with a donation and so have a few others...what's the answer from the rest of the group?
Money made no difference in the Doles case, nor in the Hale case.

If this is in fact a setup, his wife needs to go public and say that in the strongest possible terms. That is step one. There's nothing the feds can do to Ed in response that they aren't already doing. And if the feds have threatened her that they will torture and kill him, then her going public is even more important.

Old July 27th, 2010 #1072
Russ
Banned

Quote:
No, you're not. Let me make it clear, I'm not against donating. I will donate myself. But I don't believe that donations will change anything fundamental. We've seen it too many times. Huge amounts of money raised simply go in the pockets of the attorney, and don't provide any real help for the victim.

If Ed is indeed the victim here, then someone, either a very close friend, or, best of all, his wife, needs to step up and lead a campaign to tell the world that he is being framed. That is what will help. Money/lawers etc will do very little.
Alex, from reading your words it appears you really have doubts as to ed's guilt or innocence. I intend to allow Ed to choose the attorney if we raise the money.
I can tell you, a public defender is not going to do a thing. You know, lawyers do work for the client, so he best do his job or we get rid of him quick. of course we must make sure we find someone that will raise a stink and fight. I agree that Cindi should be trying to speak out as much as she could, but I also understand her fear and shock at this point. She may be afraid she will be the next Vicki Weaver if she speaks too loud.
That is not for us to judge Alex. Kelsey is trying ...Alex and she is afraid, but she is doing what she feels she can. The family is trying to figure what they are going to do and are traumatized by this. Try to understand. It's easy to set back and say what they should do, but facing life in prison and having your life destroyed is not easy to deal with. Who says the media will even interview her??? I wrote all the media hollaring and not one of them responded to me. Yet today I noticed some black man's girlfriend was interviewed on the same channel, proclaiming her boyfriends innocence in a rape and abduction of a 12 year old white girl. That's the Jew media Alex. The media does not want to help any white person, but a good attorney would have to be covered, because they would be afraid of being accused of bias. Plus Ed needs someone that will really confer with him and give him hope. You have no hope with a public robot who never comes to see you or really is interested in helping you.

Old July 27th, 2010 #1073
Russ
Banned

Quote:
Who? What lawyer? Are there any big-name lawyers anymore? Which of them will step forward? I can't think of any. Ed regretted the one he advised Hale to use.

The lead here has to be his wife, if he doesn't have any friends who can do it. She needs to speak out publicly that he is being set up, and that the feds and jews are intimidating or terrorizing her, if that is the case.

Have the feds threatened her to keep her silent?

That matters.

Have the feds stolen all the Steeles' money?

That matters.

Where are the statements on these things?

It sure sounds to me like things can't get any worse than they are, so better that the wife and family speak up as loudly as they possibly can.

Yeah, but you're not willing to use your real name, so assertions like those above go in one ear and out the other. Not saying they're false, but since you won't stand behind them, you might as well keep your mouth shut.

The standing up must begin with his family. They need to publicly counter what the fed-jews are saying.

Money made no difference in the Doles case, nor in the Hale case.

If this is in fact a setup, his wife needs to go public and say that in the strongest possible terms. That is step one. There's nothing the feds can do to Ed in response that they aren't already doing. And if the feds have threatened her that they will torture and kill him, then her going public is even more important.
Alex, I use my real name and it's right on my donation form. Russ is my name.

Old July 27th, 2010 #1074
Russ
Banned

Quote:
Alex, I use my real name and it's right on my donation form. Russ is my name.
Well Alex, if we are totally powerless, then what's the point and why even have a gripe forum? I mean by what you say, you just think we should turn our heads and walk away?
I know you control the forum,so you can tell me to shut up and so forth. But I am not going to shut up and all I have posted about Ed, ed agreed. He wants help but has no faith in us helping him. probably he knows you guys better than I. From your view and some others I guess he is right. that's real sad. Why don't you write Cindi and tell her your thoughts? Maybe it will help her, even if she might blow up at you.

Old July 27th, 2010 #1075
Russ
Banned

Quote:
Well Alex, if we are totally powerless, then what's the point and why even have a gripe forum? I mean by what you say, you just think we should turn our heads and walk away?
I know you control the forum,so you can tell me to shut up and so forth. But I am not going to shut up and all I have posted about Ed, ed agreed. He wants help but has no faith in us helping him. probably he knows you guys better than I. From your view and some others I guess he is right. that's real sad. Why don't you write Cindi and tell her your thoughts? Maybe it will help her, even if she might blow up at you.
And Alex, evidently you are not as well read on this as you say? All those things I have mentioned are what has been relayed on one forum or another or in the news.
If the government and court freeze your assets, then you cannot move them, sell them or anything else. Wasn't it in Kelsey's letter that she stated what a bind the family is in? And wasn't it Pauly that posted about a letter to Cindi that was not well recieved claiming court orders and so forth keeping her in fear? Cindi does not want to join Ed in a jail cell Alex. She is afraid Alex. I don't blame her, they have torn her world upside down, not to mention the doubts she may feel herself...being the so called intended victim. The government has planted seeds of discourse and everyone is planting them and growing them. Not me, I know Ed is not guilty.

Old July 27th, 2010 #1076
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Alex, from reading your words it appears you really have doubts as to ed's guilt or innocence. I intend to allow Ed to choose the attorney if we raise the money.
You intend? Who are you to decide one way or another?

Quote:
I can tell you, a public defender is not going to do a thing. You know, lawyers do work for the client, so he best do his job or we get rid of him quick.
Or "we" get rid of him?

You show up out of nowhere, anonymous, start trying to tell everybody what they should do.

What's your game, "Russ"?

Quote:
of course we must make sure we find someone that will raise a stink and fight. I agree that Cindi should be trying to speak out as much as she could, but I also understand her fear and shock at this point. She may be afraid she will be the next Vicki Weaver if she speaks too loud.
Is that a veiled threat, "Russ"? Do you work for the feds or Big Jew, "Russ"?

Why are you implying that she may have been threatened? Are you trying to intimidate her? Are you trying to keep people from contacting her?

Quote:
Kelsey is trying ...Alex and she is afraid, but she is doing what she feels she can. The family is trying to figure what they are going to do and are traumatized by this. Try to understand. It's easy to set back and say what they should do, but facing life in prison and having your life destroyed is not easy to deal with.
No, I don't buy any of this. If their husband/father is being set up, the way they should respond is quite clear. If there are threats against them, that needs to be made public.

Old July 27th, 2010 #1077
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I've heard enough out of you Russ. But I'll leave the choice up to you. Either you start using your real name, which I will change for you, or you stop posting. I'm tired of your telling everyone what to do, and implying you know what Ed/his family think about all this. Either you're in or you're out. Quit fucking around clowning with us. You can't have it both ways.

Old July 27th, 2010 #1078
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
You sound like you're either a cop or a jew stooge. Ed knows VNN raised a great deal of money for Chester Doles.

I'm tired of you pretending you have some inside knowledge of all this, and can speak for Ed and his family. I can't think of any good reason you would act like that.

If Ed's family is reading this, you need to go public and make your case that your father/husband is being set up. Because right now, I'm not sure what to believe. I have met the guy once, and I liked him, and found him intelligent and friendly. When I DON'T see his family immediately leaping to his defense, it makes me wonder what the hell is going on.

If Ed is being set up, there is NOTHING helpful about you remaining silent.

If the feds, jews or anybody has threatened you for going public, it is DOUBLY important that you let us, his friends, know that.

Old July 27th, 2010 #1079
K_Steele

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Way to overreact to a simple question posed to her. Yes she has other accounts, yes someone posting in here is sharing the same computer. Is my question to much to handle? We don't allow sockpuppets on VNN. If she is accepting donations for Edgar Steele then she should give credible proof she is who she says she is. All i'm asking is, if she is who she says she is, then why she is using sockpuppets?

Regarding the comment about the site being down in your ramblings, Yes the site was just down for the past 30mins to hour, I had to fix some problems with the site, It should be running now- It had nothing to do with 'censoring you' (I don't even know you and have never even read any of your posts)

Varg... I don't know what to tell you. I may have made an account back when my Dad got arrested.. I've been keeping an eye on everything online about my Dad.. at least as best as I can.. That includes this website..
There's several times I've almost posted replies..
About some one else accessing my account... I allowed someone I trust a GREAT deal to get on my account and remove contact information.. since I am running around in circles so I can get to the NW to see my Dad tomorrow and the website was down, I couldn't wait around any longer.
If this broke rules, I'm truly sorry. It wont happen again.

I figured enough people saw how to reach me personally on FB/Myspace and did so to prove my idenity that I wanted some of that information taken off my posts. It was starting to make me feel un easy. Though of course.. it's out there.. damage done though it doesn't matter honestly. There's just simply no reason for what slight of a personal life I do have to get brought in to this in any way.

Old July 27th, 2010 #1080
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Steele View Post
Varg... I don't know what to tell you. I may have made an account back when my Dad got arrested.. I've been keeping an eye on everything online about my Dad.. at least as best as I can.. That includes this website..
There's several times I've almost posted replies..
About some one else accessing my account... I allowed someone I trust a GREAT deal to get on my account and remove contact information.. since I am running around in circles so I can get to the NW to see my Dad tomorrow and the website was down, I couldn't wait around any longer.
If this broke rules, I'm truly sorry. It wont happen again.
That's ok, we straightened that out. If it helps to have him use your account, go ahead.

Quote:
I figured enough people saw how to reach me personally on FB/Myspace and did so to prove my idenity that I wanted some of that information taken off my posts. It was starting to make me feel un easy. Though of course.. it's out there.. damage done though it doesn't matter honestly. There's just simply no reason for what slight of a personal life I do have to get brought in to this in any way.
You can let Varg or me know, we'll be happy to remove any personal info you don't want out there, or help in any way we can.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread