VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 29th, 2020 #1
H Meerschloss
Middle-aged Member

Thumbs up I'm surprised there is so little PA material posted on VNN UK

Found this YT by Laura which I had not seen before today which I thought quite good.

Video Never Apologise!

Last edited by H Meerschloss; September 29th, 2020 at 02:55 AM.

Old September 29th, 2020 #2
H Meerschloss
Middle-aged Member

Thumbs up Laura Towler interview with the Slovenian magazine Demokracija

Laura Towler - Many of us feel like strangers in our own home

Last edited by H Meerschloss; September 29th, 2020 at 03:32 AM.

Old October 3rd, 2020 #3
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Meerschloss View Post
If I had to guess, I'd say it is probably because "Collett", apart from looking (and probably being) Jewish, he also made a documentary with the BBC, which dragged nationalism down, just so he could get revenge on Griffin. He was also a willing participant in NG's fraud machine, when the pair were still bum chums. Add to this that anyone who has been in our movement any length of time, and is serious about getting on in politics, MUST leave the JQ alone. Fair enough, the Jew thing needs to be spoken about, but we need to leave that to "Vanguard" groups. Now Collett, being intelligent, would know all this anyway, so why does he do the exact opposite? Perhaps it's because his group is a mixture of vanity org, vanguard group and easy cash harvesting machine?

I have to agree with H n H when they say he is a gift to anti-fascism.

PS, forgot to say, MC likes underage girls does he not? Sounds like the next great white hope....

Old October 3rd, 2020 #4
bradfromjoeford

The PA challenge - I'll pay for Collett to have a DNA test, the most in depth and expensive one on the market, if he agrees....but he won't - why not??

As an after thought, perhaps anyone serious might like to join For Britain. It's not ideal, but I'm sure it will eventually be steered in the right direction. Plenty of "principled" nationalists already on board inc Leppert & Butler. If we could all just stop obsessing bout the Jews for 10 minutes........

Old October 10th, 2020 #5
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
If I had to guess, I'd say it is probably because "Collett", apart from looking (and probably being) Jewish, he also made a documentary with the BBC, which dragged nationalism down, just so he could get revenge on Griffin. He was also a willing participant in NG's fraud machine, when the pair were still bum chums. Add to this that anyone who has been in our movement any length of time, and is serious about getting on in politics, MUST leave the JQ alone. Fair enough, the Jew thing needs to be spoken about, but we need to leave that to "Vanguard" groups. Now Collett, being intelligent, would know all this anyway, so why does he do the exact opposite? Perhaps it's because his group is a mixture of vanity org, vanguard group and easy cash harvesting machine?

I have to agree with H n H when they say he is a gift to anti-fascism.

PS, forgot to say, MC likes underage girls does he not? Sounds like the next great white hope....
Griffin is back grifting. He is editor of Jayda Fransen’s tabloid newspaper.

http://www.heritageanddestiny.com/be...t-reinvention/

Old October 24th, 2020 #6
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Dragon View Post
Griffin is back grifting. He is editor of Jayda Fransen’s tabloid newspaper.

http://www.heritageanddestiny.com/be...t-reinvention/
This thread is not about NG, most know what he is already. One thing he was right about though, is Cotterill & Rushton - both enemy assets. I'll be posting all the "evidence" soon, but of course, most will be "circumstantial", and most won't believe it anyway - that is why the "movement" in the UK is fucked....

Now any nationalist looking in, ask yourself this: If you got elected as a Councillor, would that not be the greatest thing? What if you had to move just a half hour train journey away from where you got elected, would you still do that journey, every time you had to attend a meeting? Especially if you only had to attend a very few, and you would still pick up your approx £10,000 wage/expenses or whatever you were entitled to? Me? I'd travel the length of the country to attend the meetings, with or without the financial incentive. So, when Cotterill got elected for England First in Blackburn - what did he do?? Jack it in cos he had moved so far away...EF was set up to draw votes off the BNP. When it started "growing arms & legs" as Joe Owens says, it had to be knocked down. WORK IT OUT YOU FUCKING RETARDS LOOKING IN.......And stop posting links to a false flag enemy mag (or cheaply produced flypaper).

If I could get away with it, MC would be gone....and the other shirtlifting Marxist needs to be very careful whilst mincing around Vauxhall. Anyone that associates with these two scum needs one in the nut.

Last edited by bradfromjoeford; October 24th, 2020 at 05:49 PM.

Thread