VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 27th, 2021 #1
Ray Allan

Default D.B. Cooper hijacking remains unsolved after 50 years

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 27th, 2021 #2
chris c

Fascinates me this case. I've pored over maps of the jump area and tried to figure out where he landed. I guessed in one of the bodies of water around there, which would not be good.

Old November 27th, 2021 #3
James Radov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
" The grits when there ain't enough eggs to cook,
And to D. B. Cooper and the money he took."

Kid Rock

Old November 27th, 2021 #4
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris c View Post
Fascinates me this case. I've pored over maps of the jump area and tried to figure out where he landed. I guessed in one of the bodies of water around there, which would not be good.
Cooper possibly came down in the Lewis River near the small town of Ariel, Washington and drowned. This river empties into the Columbia River, which might explain some of the money which was found buried there along the bank in 1980, nine years after the hijacking.

Old November 27th, 2021 #5
Abe Johnson

I wonder who he even was. No family member has come forward and reported the guy missing (as far as we know). No wife reported her husband missing. Was he American? Did he have an accent? So wierd.

Old November 28th, 2021 #6
Major Sharpe
Banned

After living a long and rich life, Sheridan Peterson - aka D.B. Cooper - finally died this year (January 2021) at the age of 94. During his long life as a technical writer for Boeing Aircraft, who spent his free time as a high-altitude skydiver, Peterson enjoyed a rich, full life. Strangely, he kept his savings in a Singapore bank for reasons unknown. Considered a suspect in a 1971 jet-jacking, he remains the only FBI suspect who was never cleared. With his death, the FBI is left eating shit, according to the Associated Press. Even today, Sheridan Peterson is remembered for helping Deep South niggers during the tumultuous years of the 1960's Civil Rights movement. This fact, however, is a lesser known side of Mr. Sheridan "D.B. Cooper" Peterson. And the rest? That went with him to his grave.

Old November 28th, 2021 #7
Ray Allan

Peterson was just about at the top of the list for being Cooper, but now that he is dead, we will never know. His age and physical appearance are a close match. Whoever the man was, after 50 years, he is most likely dead by now--had he survived the parachute jump.

Thread