Old September 4th, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 SPLC Thread

Heidi Beirich <[email protected]>
11:14 AM (13 minutes ago)

to me

Hi Alex,
You probably won't talk to me, but I'd like to ask you some questions about Steve Akins and his posts on VNN and also about Stan Diggs, the rape posts and your banning of White Nations folks from VNN. Will you be willing to talk to me about this? I also have some general questions about VNN, but my guess is you would not be interested in talking to me about that. Even so, I thought I'd give it a shot.
Thanks,
Heidi
--
Heidi Beirich, Ph.D.
Director, Intelligence Project
Southern Poverty Law Center
334-956-8309Alex Linder <[email protected]>
11:28 AM (0 minutes ago)

Alex Linder <[email protected]>
11:28 AM (1 minute ago)

to Heidi

I won't talk to you ever. I recommend you commit suicide. Not with a rope, you're too fat. Try gas or pills. Good luck. A./

Old September 4th, 2013 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

I'd like to publicly call on Craig Cobb to stop posting at Fred/Stan the Rapist's site.

Look at it this way, Craig.

Your sole basis for accusing Leonard was...he has the same (fake) first name as a prominent jew anti-white (Leonard Zeskind). Un-per-sua-sive. No. That's straight wacko. Real paranoid territory.

Your sole basis for accusing Donnie is that he lives in the same state as anti-white Mark Pitcavage. Again, un-per-sua-sive. (You don't even know THAT for a fact. You trust Donnie when he says he lives in Ohio, but not when he explicitly and publicly says "no" to my question whether he is in fact Pitcavage.) Again, this is wacko stuff, genuine paranoia.

Whereas, we, by contrast, have established proof credible to any reasonable man that Fred or "Stan" is a convicted rapist. Not to mention a woman beater, business scammer, etc etc.

Think about what you're accepting as evidence, and what you're not accepting, or at least downplaying / making excuses for. Can you not see why I and we are concerned? Really?

To the extent people respect you, you are giving Fred and his collection of paranoids, nutbags and sex deviants credibility while destroying your own.

Last edited by Alex Linder; September 4th, 2013 at 11:42 AM.

Old September 4th, 2013 #3
Fred
Commie Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

to Heidi

I won't talk to you ever. I recommend you commit suicide. Not with a rope, you're too fat. Try gas or pills. Good luck. A./
Good one!

You are a class act Alex.

Old September 4th, 2013 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Heidi Beirich
11:31 AM (28 minutes ago)

to me

You really are something Alex. But thanks for the colorful reply. I wanted to give you a heads up but I guess not.

You see from this that she has no respect for me, or VNN, or White Nationalists generally. Oh isn't that cute, look at the little white mouse baring its teeth. Awww....

That's the 'fear' we strike in our enemies.

We should be made sober by the reality that we are seen as ridiculous, and not feared, which is the worst of all positions, as I'm sure Machiavelli would confirm.

This is the state of American white nationalism in 2013.

We can and must do better.

Old September 4th, 2013 #5
Rounder

Quote:
Heidi Beirich
11:31 AM (28 minutes ago)

to me

You really are something Alex. But thanks for the colorful reply. I wanted to give you a heads up but I guess not.

You see from this that she has no respect for me, or VNN, or White Nationalists generally. Oh isn't that cute, look at the little white mouse baring its teeth. Awww....

That's the 'fear' we strike in our enemies.

We should be made sober by the reality that we are seen as ridiculous, and not feared, which is the worst of all positions, as I'm sure Machiavelli would confirm.

This is the state of American white nationalism in 2013.

We can and must do better.
You oughta agree to chat with her, but only if she'll do a one-hour, one-on-one radio talk show with you. I think Carolyn will gladly set it up.

Old September 4th, 2013 #6
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
You oughta agree to chat with her, but only if she'll do a one-hour, one-on-one radio talk show with you. I think Carolyn will gladly set it up.
question is, can she go that long between feedings?

Old September 4th, 2013 #7
Karl LaForce

I was already thinking of this quote after reading the first post from Alex. Then Alex mentioned Machiavelli, so I felt I should post it:

"Es mejor vencer el enimigo por hambre que por la espada..."

It is better to beat your enemy with hunger than with the sword.

Alex is right to insult her and turn her away empty handed. Her pretense that she was trying to help us in some way is laughable.

Last edited by Karl LaForce; September 4th, 2013 at 01:07 PM.

Old September 5th, 2013 #8
Squarehead Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
question is, can she go that long between feedings?

Now that was funny.
Maybe Alex could tie a feed bag around her neck and have her grunt and snort her questions.

But be careful Alex, you might want to hobble her first.

Last edited by Squarehead Chris; September 5th, 2013 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Cleaned it up

Old September 4th, 2013 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
I don't agree. There's no debating with an enemy that wants you dead and has done everything possible to make that happen.

Old September 4th, 2013 #10
Rounder

Quote:
I don't agree. There's no debating with an enemy that wants you dead and has done everything possible to make that happen.
Debating our enemies while exposing their lies and their anti-white positions, in front of thousands or tens-of-thousands of white listeners is good for WN. Especially when we interject our website addresses that completely expose the jewish menace. And besides, kicking our enemies asses, publicly on radio or TV, is damn good for WN morale, for chrissakes.

My opinion, anyway.

Old September 5th, 2013 #11
Stephen

Quote:
When you say "enemy" do you mean enemy of the white race in general or your personal enemy?

http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...omikh-enisxysh

Old September 4th, 2013 #12
The Bobster
Banned

Richard Clark’s meticulous Web site, “The Process of Judicial Hangings,” examines the topic from Britain’s point of view (although this, as noted, is not altogether different from what the American military has adopted):

The drop given in the 19th century was usually between 4 and 10 feet depending on the weight and strength of the prisoner. The weight used to calculate the correct drop is that of the prisoner’s body. Up to 1892, the length of drop was calculated to provide a final “striking” force of approximately 1,260 lbs. force which combined with the positioning of the eyelet caused fracture and dislocation of the neck, usually at the 2nd and 3rd or 4th and 5th cervical vertebrae. This is the classic “hangman’s fracture“. The length of the drop was worked out by the formula 1,260 foot pounds divided by the body weight of the prisoner in pounds = drop in feet.

Between 1892 and 1913, a shorter length of drop was used, probably to avoid the decapitation and near-decapitations that had occurred with the old table. After 1913, other factors were also taken into account and the drop was calculated to give a final “striking” force of around 1,000 lbs. The Home Office issued a rule restricting all drops to between 5 and 8 feet as this had been found to be an adequate range. The American Military manual also specifies a similar range for prisoners of between 120 and 200 lbs. body weight. In Britain, the drop was worked out and set to the nearest quarter of an inch … to ensure the desired outcome.

Old September 4th, 2013 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Good one!

You are a class act Alex.
I've always been all about helping people, Fred. I'm a helper. A carer. Some would say a nurturer. If there's a problem, I'm like Vanilla Ice: "Yo - I'll solve it."

Old September 4th, 2013 #14
Brad Griffin
Banned

I don't respond to them. I have nothing to say to them.

Old September 4th, 2013 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Griffin View Post
I don't respond to them. I have nothing to say to them.
That's good. Be tough. Always. The more people look up to you, the higher your behavioral standards have to be.

Old September 4th, 2013 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Paranoids are a curse like bedbugs of any political movement, best I can tell. VNN is now paranoid free, except for kathsung, and he's not white and not around much. So we can tolerate him, and use him for cheap laughs.

Old September 21st, 2013 #17
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile You'll Never Make a Hangman (TFW)

Quote:
Heidi Beirich <Heidi.Beirich @ splcenter.org>
11:14 AM (13 minutes ago)

to me

Hi Alex,
You probably won't talk to me, but I'd like to ask you some questions about Steve Akins and his posts on VNN and also about Stan Diggs, the rape posts and your banning of White Nations folks from VNN. Will you be willing to talk to me about this? I also have some general questions about VNN, but my guess is you would not be interested in talking to me about that. Even so, I thought I'd give it a shot.
Thanks,
Heidi
--
Heidi Beirich, Ph.D.
Director, Intelligence Project
Southern Poverty Law Center
334-956-8309Alex Linder <alinder5 @ gmail.com>
11:28 AM (0 minutes ago)

Alex Linder <alinder5 @ gmail.com>
11:28 AM (1 minute ago)

to Heidi

Silly you! You will never make a hangman!. The drop must be inversely proportional to the condemned's mass. Heidi's neck is no stronger than anyone else's. I don't think that she can weigh more than 400 pounds. The standard 1 1/4 " hemp rope specified by the U.S. Army manual on the subject will work fine. My Scientific Wild Ass Guess (SWAG) is that she would only need a one foot drop to do the job.

The problem will be with a quick acting trap door. It only takes 1/4 second for something to fall 1 foot. First it will take a sturdy trap door to hold her 400 pounds. Then a powerful spring will be needed for it to clear her carcass in 250 milliiseconds. I doubt that she can climb the necessary 13 steps of the gallows. It may take an industrial fork lift to get her to the platform.

I volunteer to be the official hangman for treason cases after we come to power. My gallows will be correctly designed.

Old September 21st, 2013 #18
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Interesting how some outings from the SPLC are disrespectfully pasted here word for word and others ignored.

Not that I want to paste it, but an observation was screamed for.

Old September 21st, 2013 #19
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

You would think that miss smarty pants, PH.D., would have more sense and decency than to work for an organization full of troublemaking jews and homosexuals who are "victim" criers and an organization who represent "victim" criers. It's a shame she isn't able to make better use of her time to analyze the filth she works for than to further dismantle people outside of her arena. Then again, her eight years of education didn't teach her much about the depths of Philosophy.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old September 21st, 2013 #20
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Traitors care nothing about philosophy.

However, I can only hope they understand patience, because I sure as hell do.

Last edited by Brenna Wolf; September 21st, 2013 at 08:41 PM.

Thread