VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 3rd, 2014 #1
Alexander M.

Default Israel in Ukraine

Israel’s Secret Plan for a «Second Israel» in Ukraine

The Times of Israel, an independent Israeli newspaper that counts among its staff a number of former reporters for the Israeli daily Ha’aretz, published a fascinating but largely overlooked story datelined Jerusalem and Zhitomir, Ukraine, March 16, 2014, and which was written by its respective Russian and Ukrainian correspondents, Hirsh Ostropoler and I. Z. Grosser-Spass, citing a secret report provided to the Israeli government.

The report, written by a select panel of scholars of Jewish history drawn from academia and other research centers, concluded that that European Jews are in fact descended from Khazars, a war-like Mongol-Tatar group that ruled over Ukraine and southern Russia, which mass-converted to Judaism in the eighth century AD.

http://www.boldfacenews.com/israel-ukraine/

Old December 3rd, 2014 #2
Theodore

Firstly, the story was as seen as a bluff. Secondly, there's really no Mongol-Tatar blood in Modern Jews. Crimea is close and may somewhat overlaped as a subordinate satrap, but historically it's not the Capitol of Khazaria.

After reading book "The Thirteenth Tribe" by Arthur Koestler I wasn't impressed.
To me, only one paragraph in it had any value.

Thread