Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 2nd, 2007 #21
joefromnephilly...

Different foods can withstand different temperatures and different rates of heating without undergoing molecular change. Most foods are cooked too hot and too fast. The ultimate evil is the microwave which alters the molecular structure of any food that it cooks. Throw it in the garbage. It's all on the Weston Price page.

Old August 2nd, 2007 #22
6KILLER
Banned

Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendLloyd View Post
Salubrious Living
written by the late Ben Klassen.
Shouldn't it say plagiarized by Bennie 'the jew' Klassen.

Old August 3rd, 2007 #23
joefromnephilly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6KILLER View Post
Shouldn't it say plagiarized by Bennie 'the jew' Klassen.
Wasn't plagiarized because it was in the public domain.

Some info- from http://www.beyondveg.com/tu-j-l/raw-...l#in%20summary

In summary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vitamin and mineral content in raw vs. cooked foods. The vitamin content of raw foods is higher than cooked foods, though by relatively modest amounts that appear to range from (roughly) 10-25% greater in most cases. The difference in mineral content between raw and cooked foods appears to be negligible. (Cooking itself does not appear to compromise mineral content. However, when water is used in cooking, there may be a small amount of leaching of minerals into the water.)

Cooking can increase bioavailability of some nutrients. As discussed in earlier sections, conservative cooking greatly increases the bioavailability/digestibility of starch. Bioavailability of beta-carotene can be very low from raw vegetables such as carrots, but is improved by steaming. Some proteins are better assimilated after cooking, although digestibility of others may be negatively impacted somewhat. Cooking also neutralizes many antinutrients and thereby may increase the bioavailability of a number of minerals (e.g., zinc, iron) in many plant foods.

Cooking creates some toxins, neutralizes others. All plants contain at least some amount of "nature's pesticides." There is no such thing as a toxin-free diet. Within a normal range of consumption, toxins resulting from conservative cooking techniques can be safely handled by the body's normal mechanisms, and do not seem to increase the incidence of degenerative diseases.

There are no known all-raw or, apparently, with the possible lone exception of a few Inuit groups, even predominantly raw cultures on the planet, including the healthiest traditional cultures, and including the most primitive of hunter-gatherers. Note: The Inuit ("Eskimos"), to whom legend has often attributed the eating of all of their meat raw, were found upon early or first contacts by the noted explorer Stefansson and other fellow explorers to eat some fat (i.e., blubber) raw; and some groups ate large amounts (though not all) meat raw; but other groups cooked much if not most of their meat.

Use of fire goes back tens if not hundreds of thousands of years into prehistory. The most reliable evidence suggests that fire was initially controlled by humans (for warmth and protection against predators) approximately 400,000-500,000 years ago, with widespread cooking having been practiced for at least the last 40,000 years, possibly longer.

Substituting cooked starches for overly high fruit consumption improves the diet. Including cooked vegetables and/or starches considerably improves the nutrient profile of a (vegetarian) raw-food diet that predominates in fruits, which although abundant in phytochemicals and in certain select vitamins (C, B-6, nicotinamide, potassium), are on the whole low in vitamins and minerals overall (particularly vitamin D, B-12, biotin, calcium), and high in sugar.

Long-term success on all-raw vegan diets is rare. While increasing the percentage of raw-food in the diet appears to improve the health of people who have been eating the standard Western diet, few people, even the most enthusiastic of adherents, have been able to maintain an all-raw-food diet over the long term, and for more than simply social pressures. Among those who have, there is a high prevalence of emaciation.

Most people who eat vegetarian diets maintain better health over the long term when including a portion of cooked foods compared to going all-raw.

In the end, as with many other dietary issues, the question of raw vs. cooked foods comes down to idealism vs. realism. Which is more important: maintaining a philosophy--or maintaining your health? That's the bottom line.

Old August 3rd, 2007 #24
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefromnephilly View Post
Different foods can withstand different temperatures and different rates of heating without undergoing molecular change. Most foods are cooked too hot and too fast. The ultimate evil is the microwave which alters the molecular structure of any food that it cooks. Throw it in the garbage. It's all on the Weston Price page.

Just ignore 6killer, he is an undercover agent for "citizens against hate"!

Post that link, brother...

Old August 3rd, 2007 #25
6KILLER
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefromnephilly View Post
Wasn't plagiarized because it was in the public domain.
Yeah but the rump ranger Bennie didn't give the guy credit for being his source of information, how typically jewish of him. I wonder who he stole the idea of the electric can opener from?

Old August 3rd, 2007 #26
Pastor Visser
Banned

Lloyd is the son of Dr. Jon Lloyd, a Pittsburgh surgeon, and his wife, Jacqueline. The Lloyds did not return calls this week. But in an interview with the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette in 2001, Lloyd's father said his son had Asperger Syndrome, a high functioning form of autism.

"Internet dating" lol!

What losers.

Old August 3rd, 2007 #27
ngrh8r
Banned

Here's a serious challenge for all you "salubrious eaters", vegans, vegetarians and other mentally-impaired fuckwits:

Show me a single instance of a man that maintains a fit, muscular build without eating cooked food and animal protein.

It is fortunate that Creators don't have the strength of will to actually adhere to their goofy diets, otherwise they'd all be wasting away from malnutrition.

Small wonder that niggers have higher testosterone levels when White men these days dine like a bunch of tree-hugging hippy faggots.

Old August 3rd, 2007 #28
Sean Martin

Which now brings me to the thought. Could the Vikings and other conquers have overtaken the known world on a diet of nuts and berries?

All great conquering people were carnivores. That explains a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r View Post
Here's a serious challenge for all you "salubrious eaters", vegans, vegetarians and other mentally-impaired wits:

Show me a single instance of a man that maintains a fit, muscular build without eating cooked food and animal protein.

It is fortunate that Creators don't have the strength of will to actually adhere to their goofy diets, otherwise they'd all be wasting away from malnutrition.

Small wonder that niggers have higher testosterone levels when White men these days dine like a bunch of tree-hugging hippy faggots.
RAHOWA, whatcha ya gonna do when he runs wild on you?

Last edited by Sean Martin; August 3rd, 2007 at 09:46 AM.

Old August 3rd, 2007 #29
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
Which now brings me to the thought. Could the Vikings and other conquers have overtaken the known world on a diet of nuts and berries?

All great conquering people were carnivores. That explains a lot.

Damn straight!

Whether you believe our gifts are from God or nature, it's pretty obvious that we were built to digest meat. Everything from our teeth to out intestines were designed to process high-protein foods.

Have you ever met a vegan? They are the scrawny, sickly, pale(in a bad way) and malnourished. After years of eating rabbit food, they even begin to smell bad, and I'm not shitting you.

Old August 3rd, 2007 #30
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
Lloyd is the son of Dr. Jon Lloyd, a Pittsburgh surgeon, and his wife, Jacqueline. The Lloyds did not return calls this week. But in an interview with the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette in 2001, Lloyd's father said his son had Asperger Syndrome, a high functioning form of autism.

"Internet dating" lol!

What losers.

LOL
I love the free ad's!!!
WHen the JEWS hate you THIS MUCH, then you must be doing something RIGHT!!

Plus, more BS from a fake story!

Old August 3rd, 2007 #31
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r View Post
Here's a serious challenge for all you "salubrious eaters", vegans, vegetarians and other mentally-impaired fuckwits:

AH, an INFIDEL!!!

I eat right now 50/50... The Soviet Slaves States try HARD to keep White's from eating Salubriously!
I have lived 100% before! It's just; after I got out I wanted to eat all the JUNK I couldn't eat before!!
While living 100%, I felt great! That is why I am getting back to it...

Oh, also, you're not her to learn, only insult...! That’s ok, I don't give a shit!!
Nope, not anymore!!
It's back to HH/RN/all that good LW stuff!!!!

Old August 3rd, 2007 #32
ReverendLloyd
Banned

AGAIN, Klassen never said Salubrious Living was a Commandment!
Only a way of eating...
But then, you are not here to LEARN!!

Old August 3rd, 2007 #33
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
LOL
I love the free ad's!!!
WHen the JEWS hate you THIS MUCH, then you must be doing something RIGHT!!

Plus, more BS from a fake story!
No dude, you act like you have Asperger Syndrome just like your nigger-loving dad says:

"The syndrome disrupts the social and emotional development of children, resulting in poor social skills, difficulty handling change, repetitive behavior or obsessive interests."

Free ads? What's your membership now? You, birdman and a few vegan wetbacks?

:krofl

Last edited by Pastor Visser; August 3rd, 2007 at 12:30 PM. Reason: None

Old August 3rd, 2007 #34
6KILLER
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
No dude, you act like you have Asperger Syndrome just like your nigger-loving dad says:

"The syndrome disrupts the social and emotional development of children, resulting in poor social skills, difficulty handling change, repetitive behavior or obsessive interests."

Free ads? What's your membership now? You, birdman and a few vegan wetbacks?

:krofl
So, that's why it physically challenges people, it lacks the verbal & social skills to properly debate. 'Creatardism' seems to attract those who need a brain transplant, people like commieswiller's brother, who tattooed racist on it's forehead, so it could be the toughest white guy in the prison population.

Old August 3rd, 2007 #35
ReverendLloyd
Banned

LOL
You keep taking a fake story and posting it as something that actually happened!?!?!? I mean, the fucking photo doesn't even look like me!! You should ask yourself why those two journalists lost that lawsuit against them??? And, why that other writer had to retract once I threatened to sue him, too!!!

Old August 3rd, 2007 #36
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
LOL
You keep taking a fake story and posting it as something that actually happened!?!?!? I mean, the fucking photo doesn't even look like me!! You should ask yourself why those two journalists lost that lawsuit against them??? And, why that other writer had to retract once I threatened to sue him, too!!!
Nope, I base my opinion on how you act here, not from any article.

Old August 3rd, 2007 #37
ReverendLloyd
Banned

That's a fucking lie!!

Old August 3rd, 2007 #38
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Default No More!

NO MORE!

As a Creator, and as the Pontifex Maximus of a Creativity Church, and as a Skinhead, I say NO MORE!

No more time to waste!
No more missed opportunities!
No more giving in to EVIL American ideas of “HOW” I should live!
No more allowing this depressing situation to DICTATE who I am as a White Man!
No more wasting my minutes on pointless, NON WHITE POWER, idiosyncrasies’!
No more allowing the situation to dictate my reactions! Instead I WILL DICTATE my ENEMIES reactions!

From now on, I will YES my way to TOTAL WHITE VICTORY!!

RAHOWA!
Reverend Lloyd

PS:
SCREW YOU, BILLY YANK!! I am coming for you now, you YANKEE BASTARD!!

Old August 3rd, 2007 #39
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
NO MORE!

As a Creator, and as the Pontifex Maximus of a Creativity Church, and as a Skinhead, I say NO MORE!

No more time to waste!
No more missed opportunities!
No more giving in to EVIL American ideas of “HOW” I should live!
No more allowing this depressing situation to DICTATE who I am as a White Man!
No more wasting my minutes on pointless, NON WHITE POWER, idiosyncrasies’!
No more allowing the situation to dictate my reactions! Instead I WILL DICTATE my ENEMIES reactions!

From now on, I will YES my way to TOTAL WHITE VICTORY!!

RAHOWA!
Reverend Lloyd

PS:
SCREW YOU, BILLY YANK!! I am coming for you now, you YANKEE BASTARD!!
Six times now! I hereby dub you VNNF’s official troll spammer.

Old August 3rd, 2007 #40
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:

AGAIN, Klassen never said Salubrious Living was a Commandment!
Only a way of eating...
But then, you are not here to LEARN!!

Great. While you're eating sulubriously, I'm squatting and deadlifting more than 2.5 times my bodyweight... thanks to lots of beef, fish, chicken, eggs, etc.

You're still skirting around the scientifically proven facts that the kind of diet you advocate will cause a man to have less testosterone and more estrogen;
hence, followers of the diet will be less strong, less virile and less fertile than they would be if they ate even a McDonalds diet.

Eat healthy. Get your fresh fruits, nuts and veggies. But don't neglect the impetus that gave us bigger brains and bipedal walking ability- the need to hunt, kill and eat other creatures.

I'm a certified personal trainer, bubba, and well on my way to becoming a nutritionist as well. There is absolutely NOTHING that your "White Man's Bible" can teach me about proper eating habits.

Thread