Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 17th, 2008 #701
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post
I am assuming that by "her" you mean me since I am the only woman posting on this thread. I do not know whether or not Der Chef would have been proud of me. I would hope that to be the case.

Fact is, this is the 21st Century and I am alive now. You are unable to answer Herr Gerdes questions re Evidence on this thread, so you are now coming back with different topics altogether. You are busy 'hondling' a deal over money with Herr Gerdes, a thing with which you are most comfortable.

It is this sort of jewish BS that is going to end up with the jews losing israel [you do not really believe that the rest of the world is going to sit idly by whilst the jews nuke Iran do you?] - No, the juden have proven themselves incapable of managing the patch of land they bought with Hoax reparations and continue to support by using the Hoax as premise for further funding.

So, yes, soon there will be no more israel, nor jew left in the middle east. As for the jew squatting on American and European soil, the repercussion to their thousands of years of meddling and further BS, will either be Folks sending them to aids infested Africa, providing we are in a mood to be compassionate.

However, The Reich proved one thing, compassion toward jews failed. The jews were put to work in camps; separated from their Host, and they were so pissed about it, they had to invent and vent their rage by making up a holocaust - in their long history, they have made up several holocausts when offended by their Host.

The jew is an angry vengeful parasite - much like their desert god [and goddess, let us not forget "God's Wife" - the jews' version of Astarte, or Asherah - they call her their 'Shekinah' whom ortho juden like to have spiritual sex with whilst bobbing and calling her forth in minyan] -

When I tell you that holocaustians and jews are long overdue for another expulsion or permanent Disapora, I am telling the truth. This time their Disapora will be a real holocaust. Period.

Deflection from Herr Gerdes challenge and refusal to adequately answer his questions posed on this thread is quite a relief for you isn't it, you priestly nonce and intellectual midget? Watch, you will reply to this post with yet more deferral, leading you to bring up yet another topic that has nothing to do with Herr Gerdes requests.

When you fail at your financial negotiations, you will come up with yet a new topic; announcing that you have proven your claims; claims which you will also state you have 'forgotten' the content of, and then will ask Herr Gerdes to remind you, starting the whole debate over again from it's orginal Point A.

So, whilst you are enjoying yourself, why not look around for that irrefutable evidence: Proof of one gassed, holocausted unto death kike.
Are you through daydreaming (regarding your claim that I'm "unable to answer Herr Gerdes questions re Evidence" see my post 593 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=593, and as to the "'hondling' a deal over money" - BS see my posts # 596 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=596, # 677 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=677 and today's posts to Gerdes), chanting your articles of faith and showing what a hopeless nutcase you are?

If so, try answering the questions in my post # 666:

Quote:
I have some questions for the bloodthirsty little thing:

1. Just how are "Revisionists" supposed to have "proven the Lie" ?

How are "Revisionists" supposed to have proved that a sinister Jewish conspiracy manipulated or suppressed thousands of documents, trained thousands of false incriminating eyewitnesses (apparently chosen for the telepathic capabilities, which would keep them from straying too far from what their colleagues had said even if they had no way of hearing or reading it), coerced or otherwise induced a couple of thousand indicted perpetrators, especially before West German courts, into falsely incriminating themselves, silenced all potential exonerating witnesses throughout Europe and the rest of the world, fooled governments and other administrative authorities, criminal justice authorities and historians and demographers all over the world (unless, of course, you want to tell us that all these people were in the pay of said conspiracy) and brainwashed or otherwise induced millions of non-victims living in Israel, the US and other countries into concealing their origins and identity so it could be claimed that they had been murdered (also considering that these millions therefore had to renounce to compensation claims against the German government - the conspiracy must have paid them better)?

Let's see the proof, baby. And it better be beyond reproach or question.

2. If the answer to question 1 should be that "Revisionists" have not actually "proven the Lie", what doubt are they supposed to have created, and how and why is this doubt supposed to be reasonable?

a) What would you accept as "proof based on logic" that Nazi genocidal policies caused the death of at least 5 million Jews during World War II?

b) What rules or standards of evidence you can show us are your requirements based on?

c) In what respect is the converging documentary, eyewitness, physical and demographic evidence that has led criminal investigators and historians to conclude on the factuality of this genocide supposed to be anything other than "proof based on logic"?

d) What events in history that you accept as factual do you consider to have been demonstrated by "proof based on logic", and how is the proof that convinced you of the factuality of these events supposed to differ from the proof that has convinced criminal investigators and historians of the factuality of the Nazi genocide of the Jews?

I'm waiting for your answers to these questions, sweetheart. Not exactly with baited breath, but I expect the answers to be fun.
Regarding question 3 a), you may start by telling us what you would accept as "Proof of one gassed, holocausted unto death kike". Then you may try explaining the logic whereby proof of one specific gassing victim would be a) necessary and b) sufficient to ascertain that Nazi genocidal policies caused the death of at least 5 million Jews during World War II. Good luck!

Old July 17th, 2008 #702
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp
That would make your friend Gerdes a Jew, ...
Less than a week ago, you had me as an enemy of Gerdes. Make up your mind.
BTW ... that is another jew trait.
There's a German saying that goes: "Pack schlägt sich, Pack verträgt sich". Rabble quarrels one day and makes up the next day. I guess that applies among you people.

Quote:
Quote:
This comes from someone who claims he doesn’t believe in fables.

I don't believe in fairy tales. Fables teach a lesson. Another jew trait is distorting what was said.

There is much evidence to support the blood ritual. Even from a jew ...

A just-published book by an eminent Italian-Israeli historian that revives European blood libels has Jews in Italy and abroad in an uproar.

But the furor hasn’t hurt sales. “Bloody Passover: European Jews and Ritual Murder” sold out so quickly after its arrival in bookstores Feb. 8 that another edition is on its way.

Ariel Toaff, who teaches Medieval and Renaissance history at Bar-Ilan University in Ramat Gan, Israel, wrote that Jews in the Middle Ages may have murdered Christian children to use their blood in religious rituals.

The issue is especially disturbing for Italian Jews because Toaff is the son of Rabbi Elio Toaff, who from 1951 to 2001 was the chief rabbi of Rome, Italy’s largest Jewish community. Rabbi Toaff became a beloved and respected figure in Italian Jewry.
To support your belief in the Jewish blood ritual, the opinion of a writer going against the consensus of scholarship, who furthermore merely wrote that Jews in the Middle Ages may have murdered Christian children to use their blood in religious rituals (i.e. he’s obviously speculating but has no proof) seems to be evidence enough.

But in what concerns the mass murder of Jews in Nazi extermination camps, direct eyewitness testimonies (including such that were subject to cross-examination at trials before West German courts and such from participants in the killing on trial for murder), documentary evidence pointing to homicidal gassing, to the deportation of hundreds of thousands of people to certain places from which they didn’t return or to what German outside observers knew about these places (like a Wehrmacht officer’s complaint, recorded in a contemporary war diary, about the unbearable stench of corpses emanating from the insufficiently buried Jews at Treblinka), physical evidence found at the killing sites and described in criminal site investigation reports or archaeological reports, and the absence of any evidence that would suggest an alternative scenario, all of that is not sufficient evidence to meet your requirements.

Thanks for making your double standards so obvious, Wayne. Of course such double-standards are what one would expect from who, like you, clings to a quasi-religious faith.

Quote:
Quote:
And what is more, from someone who keeps yelling for "one gassed body" …
No yelling. I'm asking for actual forensic proof of your fairy tale.
OK, then please tell me: why (other than because you expect it to be difficult if not impossible to obtain) are you asking for such "forensic proof"?

From my post # 683 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=683 :

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What would you accept as "proof based on logic" that Nazi genocidal policies caused the death of at least 5 million Jews during World War II?

One gassed body would be a start.
That’s as unreasonable a demand as I can think of, considering that the bodies of most gassing victims were burned, that the few who were not are lying at the bottom of mass graves from which they haven’t yet been exhumed, and that even if they are exhumed it should be difficult if not impossible to detect signs of carbon monoxide poisoning or suffocation in semi-decomposed remains 65 years old.

And I didn’t ask for what would be a "start", but for what would convince you that Nazi genocidal policies caused the death of at least 5 million Jews during World War II.

I also asked the following:

Quote:
b) What rules or standards of evidence you can show us are your requirements based on?

c) In what respect is the converging documentary, eyewitness, physical and demographic evidence that has led criminal investigators and historians to conclude on the factuality of this genocide supposed to be anything other than "proof based on logic"?

d) What events in history that you accept as factual do you consider to have been demonstrated by "proof based on logic", and how is the proof that convinced you of the factuality of these events supposed to differ from the proof that has convinced criminal investigators and historians of the factuality of the Nazi genocide of the Jews?
Care to give it a try with these questions, Wayne?

Quote:
So, get busy proving. Otherwise, your entire fairy tale falls apart.
I don’t think the consistency of the "fairy tale" depends on a forensic examination certifying that a given dead body is of someone who was killed by gassing, but perhaps you can explain why the heck that should be so.
Do you plan to keep on dodging my questions, Wayne?

Quote:
Quote:
This suggests that the more you people howl against historical facts incompatible with your ideology, the more you are making reasonable people interested in those facts – and thus shooting yourselves in the foot.
Quite the opposite. How many truthers were there 10 years ago, 20 years ago?
You tell me. What are "truthers", by the way? The term has a distinct ring of "wackos".

Quote:
The more you try to push the lies, the more people will investigate for themselves.
Exactly, the more "Revisionists" push their lies, the more people like me will start looking closely at the evidence, the more sites like THHP (http://www.holocaust-history.org/), ARC (http://www.death-camps.org/) and the HC blog (http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/) will appear, and the more people will read them and sympathize with the victims while shaking their heads about the crap you people produce. In other words, you’re doing Jews a big favor.

Quote:
Throughout the ages, the jew has never learned to stop and consolidate its position. It always continues to push .... until it once again is expelled. It is once again on the cusp.

It will never learn.
One thing they seem to have learned: that however hard they try to be good citizens of the countries they live in (like the German Jews before and during the First World War) there will always be fanatics trying to "expel" them.

Old July 17th, 2008 #703
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
No, your father has nothing to do with this, and whether I require further substantiation depends on what substantiation you provide in the first place. I may well be satisfied with your first substantiation (unlike you, I’m a reasonable person), and you’ll never know until you provide it.

Ah, and of course fear of eventual further questions is as piss-poor an excuse for not providing substantiation as I can think of.

Sorry, but that’s just horseshit. The kind of meaningless "it’s obvious to any honest person" – horseshit that signals a charlatan’s lack of arguments.

Quote:
... And I also didn’t know that physical evidence is the only evidence that matters for criminal investigators or historians. If it's the only evidence that matters for you, I wonder how you’re even certain who your father is.

I agree, my father has nothing to do with this. I simply pointed out an observable time wasting trait; this alone is substantiation; just one of many.
In the context of requesting substantiation of your "non sequitur" accusation, mentioning your father might be a "time wasting trait". In the context of illustrating that a focus on physical evidence alone is nonsensical, it is not. And mixing up the two smacks of mendacity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
I've explained why one shouldn't chase you every time, Bert; your legendary status is immanent. Can others corroborate your claim to being reasonable?
I’d say the question is whether others can show my arguments to be unreasonable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
I mean, the posturing, the demands, the arrogance.
… is nothing that you don’t see in Gerdes’ "show me this and that" and "we’re still waiting" taunts, except that my demands are more relevant and less repetitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Are you the head of an organization or just lonesome little Bobbajob?
The most "organized" outfit I belong to is the loose and informal group of HC contributors, as a matter of fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
No, I’m not untouchable at all. Every one of my arguments is potentially refutable. All it takes is a better argument.

Actually "it is simply a fact" is Judge Johnson’s simplified expression of a legal principle that, as far as I know, has a good old Anglo-Saxon tradition.

Your "short and very clear" statement was a baseless claim at best, and my response was a direct and detailed demonstration of your claim’s baselessness.

Nonsense.

That’s what a court decision tends to express, and it has always been that way everywhere, if you ask me.

I'd say either term is subject to interpretation.

No, what you call the "Jew myth" is only "disputable" because you throw down logic and reason.

Ho hum, more rabbinisms. I'd say a sedative is what it takes, not a better argument.
Reduced to hollow catchwords again? I’m not surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
My correction tool accepts "disingenuousness" but not disingenuity, and there’s nothing disingenuous about my parallels.
Correction tool? Pointing out typos is now so much more pretentious than I imagined. Blame your narrow minded correction tool, not your erroneous, petty, unapologetic self. There's another quick substantiation of self deception.
Narrow-mindedness seems to be something that my correction tool and you have in common. Invective and wishful thinking is something a correction tool cannot manage, however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Wrong. You’re either dead or not, but whether something can be considered indisputable depends on what standards are applied for doubt or question to be significant.
A claim is disputable or not.
Yep, like an argument is reasonable or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Jew court standards are a duality ridden sham.
… said the Reverend, amen.

Never mind that the court standards in question are not "Jew" court standards but have a long Anglo-Saxon tradition, of course.

Old July 17th, 2008 #704
Greg Gerdes

Roberta:

"Don't forget the part about the escrow account when you "simplify and clarify"

Isn't it funny how easy it would be for some filthy rich jew to step up and put $100,000.00 in an escrow account and then just sign a contract with me that he'll keep it in said account for X number of years to be used as the reward for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE? Or how about Michael Shermer? How many multi-millionaire jews are there out there who want to put an end to holocaust denial and to whom $100,000.00 is pocket change? Hell, I'm sure it could be called a business write off. So what are you waiting for Roberta? It would be like guaranteeing the money for yourself, right?

If you don't like the way the challenge is set up Roberta, just put the word out to all your jewish buttbudies that nafcash is looking for one person – no, just one jew - who is willing to put $100,000.00 in an escrow account for - say 5 years - to use as a reward for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE. If you really wanted to put an end to holocaust denial, you would do just that.

Just one greasy filthy rich jew.

Just One hundred grand.

Just one Roberta.

One.

What are you waiting for Roberta?

Again Retardo, all your lame excuses and attempts to discredit are so easily put right back at you. You're just too stupid to understand what you're doing, so you just keep doing it over and over and over...

Thank you Roberta.

Old July 17th, 2008 #705
Greg Gerdes

This just needs to be repeated:

Ced's Quote:

"Bert, this pettifogging over reward money is a laugh. If you prove what no other can, international Jewry will reward you with tons of paper money; you will be lauded and hailed as the Messiah so get on with it. "

EXACTLY!!!

And if the jews really wanted to put an end to holocaust denial, the issue of money or any reward amount would be a moot point.

So what are you waiting for Roberta?

After all, you do want to be lauded and hailed as the Messiah by the jews - don't you? And just think, you would undoubtedly be given the title of Righteous Gentile!

And what jewish toe sucking freak like you wouldn’t want all that?

Old July 17th, 2008 #706
Greg Gerdes

Jewish billionaires club

by: Leslie Bunder

Forbes magazine

Successful Jews from across the globe have made it to the annual Forbes billionaires issue.

According to the business magazine, there are now 946 billionaires in the world and among them are Jewish people from the USA, Brazil, Spain, United Kingdom and Israel.

Richest Jew is casino mogul Sheldon Adelson. The 73-year-old who owns The Venetian in Las Vegas is worth $26.5bn and is the sixth wealthiest person on the planet.

Coming in at number 11 is Oracle boss Larry Ellison with a worth of $21.5bn.

Chelsea Football Club owner and Russian oil magnate Roman Abramovitch, has a worth of $18.7bn.

Google co-founder Sergey Brin, aged 33 is one of the youngest billionaires with a worth of $16.6bn.

Michael Dell, founder of the computer giant that bears his name is at number 30 on the Forbes list with a worth of $15.8bn. Just below him at 31 is Microsoft chief executive Steven Ballmer with a worth of $15bn.

Another Russian, metals tycoon Oleg Deripaska has a worth of $13.3bn.

Other Jews who have a worth of $10bn or less include Sumner Redstone, who famously sacked Tom Cruise from his Paramount film studio has a worth of $8bn.

British retail tycoon Sir Philip Green owner of BHs and Top Shop has a worth along with his wife Christina of $7bn.

Financial services owner Joseph Safra from Brazil is worth $6bn while his brother Moise is worth $2.9bn.

Esther Koplowitz from Spain is worth $5.6bn while her sister Alicia is worth $5bn.

Fashion tycoon Ralph Lauren has a worth of $5bn, the same as South African precious gems magnate Nicky Oppenheimer and his family.

New York Mayor, Michael Bloomberg who founded the financial news organisation that bears his name is worth $5.5bn.

Music and entertainment mogul David Geffen comes in with a worth of $4.7bn.

UK Property owners David & Simon Reuben are worth $4.5bn.

Israel's Stef Wertheimer & family have a worth of $4.4bn, Shari Arison $4.3bn, Lev Leviev $4.1bn, Yitzhak Tshuva $4bn, Sammy Ofer & family $3.9bn and Arnon Milchan $3bn.

Filmmaker Steven Spielberg is worth $3bn.

Sharing 754th joint place are two Brits. Travelex founder Lloyd Dorfman is worth $1.3bn while media tycoon and owner of OK! magazine Richard Desmond is worth $1.3bn.

Ced's Quote:

"Bert, this pettifogging over reward money is a laugh. If you prove what no other can, international Jewry will reward you with tons of paper money; you will be lauded and hailed as the Messiah so get on with it. "

If you don't like the way the challenge is set up Roberta, just put the word out to all your jewish buttbudies that nafcash is looking for one person – no, just one jew - who is willing to put $100,000.00 in an escrow account for - say 5 years - to use as a reward for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE. If you really wanted to put an end to holocaust denial, you would do just that.

Just one filthy rich greasy jew.

Just One hundred grand.

Just one Roberta.

One.

And BTW Roberta - thank you.

Old July 17th, 2008 #707
Greg Gerdes

Roberta:

"You will hear from me again on this subject when you find an issue of SKEPTIC or ARCHEOLOGY magazine with an article about my research findings in your mailbox."

Nope, no "SKEPTIC" or ARCHAEOLGOY magazines today either.

Just a much anticipated package from Midway USA and some pizza coupons.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow. (At least I know what I'm having for dinner tonight.)

BTW Roberta, you never told me if any of your fellow funnyboy freaks accepted THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE as well. I just checked your shit holocaust controversies site and I didn't see anything about you accepting the challenge either.

Why don't all of you pathetic losers make it official Roberta? Why don't all four of you chickenshit fairies "come out" - AGAIN - and officially declare your intention to pursue the reward?

BTW Roberta, what ever happened to that greasy piece of shit Andjew Mathias? Did he die of AIDS or what? And what about Sirgay Sucksmenov? Isn't he in the later stages as well?

Old July 17th, 2008 #708
Greg Gerdes

And let's not forget about that greasy jew George Soros:

"...But he was not so sanguine in 2002, when a French court found him guilty of insider trading and fined Soros 2.2 million Euros (roughly $2 million). He told reporters he would appeal the verdict but as of yet has not, dismissing the court’s ruling as “a queer decision.” To this multi-billionaire, a $2 million fine is a trifle, a mere slap on the wrist.

Today Forbes Magazine ranks him the 28th richest person in the United States, with an estimated fortune worth $7 billion. This comes after Soros has given away an estimated $5 billion to causes ranging from the Solidarity Movement in Poland to Vaclav Havel’s dissident movement in Czechoslovakia and to Leftist groups in the United States (including the Democratic Party).

Now how hard would it be to get one hundred grand from this greasy jew Roberta?

Old July 18th, 2008 #709
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
Roberta:

"Don't forget the part about the escrow account when you "simplify and clarify"

Isn't it funny how easy it would be for some filthy rich jew to step up and put $100,000.00 in an escrow account and then just sign a contract with me that he'll keep it in said account for X number of years to be used as the reward for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE? Or how about Michael Shermer? How many multi-millionaire jews are there out there who want to put an end to holocaust denial and to whom $100,000.00 is pocket change? Hell, I'm sure it could be called a business write off. So what are you waiting for Roberta? It would be like guaranteeing the money for yourself, right?

Just one greasy filthy rich jew.

Just One hundred grand.

Just one Roberta.

One.

Again Retardo, all your lame excuses and attempts to discredit are so easily put right back at you. You're just too stupid to understand what you're doing, so you just keep doing it over and over and over...

Thank you Roberta.
Sorry, Gerdes, but your imbecile invective doesn't change the fact that the "challenge" was not put out by any "greasy filthy rich jew" but by Greg Gerdes and his - let's use the self-projecting term that Gerdes likes to throw around – buttbuddies.

It's up to who sets up the challenge to make sure that it is a fair and honest challenge.

And for the challenge to be fair and honest, a winning applicant should have immediate access to the money as soon as Gerdes certifies that the challenge requirements have been met, instead of x number of claims against y number of people for z part of the reward amount each. Who do you expect to be such a sucker as to invest time and money into meeting the challenge requirements under such conditions?

Here's how the sequence should be, my friend:

1. Applicant publishes proof meeting the challenge requirements in either SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine and notifies NAFCASH thereof.

2. NAFCASH notifies supporters of the challenge to pay the part they have committed to into an escrow account at a certain bank, opened with the provision that the bank shall pay the money on this account to who submits either

a) a document signed by Greg Gerdes (with the signature recognized by a notary, if you wish) certifying that the named bearer of this document has submitted evidence meeting the requirements of the NAFCASH challenge and is therefore entitled to the reward, or

b) an award from a competent court of law according to which this court considers the challenge requirements to have been objectively met by the proof submitted by the applicant and the applicant to be therefore entitled to the reward money.

This account shall be opened for a period up to, say, three months after NAFCASH's decision about the award (see number 4 below). Within these three months the applicant must either submit the document mentioned in item a) above or proof that he has filed a claim against NAFCASH with a competent court of law for the reward money. In the latter case, the account shall be maintained for as long as it takes for the court to decide about the applicant's claim and the applicant to submit the court's decision to the bank, provided that the time between the passing of the court's decision and it's submittal by the applicant to the bank may not exceed one month or the time required in the respective federal state for a suitor to obtain documentary certification of a court award plus two weeks, whichever is longer.

3. As soon as the reward money has been fully paid into the escrow account, the applicant shall be notified of this fact, be sent documentary proof of the account’s existence, the amount of money on it and the conditions for disbursement of the money (a statement signed by duly authorized representatives of the bank, with a form of the document to be submitted according to number 2 a) above attached to it, will do) and asked to, within a reasonable period of time (say, one month), submit to NAFCASH the evidence that is quoted or referred to in the article he has published in SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine, for NAFCASH to decide whether the challenge requirements have been met and the applicant is entitled to the reward.

4. NAFCASH shall make their decision and notify it to the applicant within a reasonable period of time (say, one month) after receiving the elements submitted by the applicant in accordance with number 4. The decision that the applicant is entitled to the reward must be in such a form that it meets the bank’s requirements for paying out the reward money as per number 2 a) above. If the applicant does not receive such a document within one month after having submitted his evidence to NAFCASH in accordance with number 3 above, the applicant shall be entitled to consider his submittal rejected and sue NAFCASH for the reward money.

We should fine-tune the above on the NAFCASH site so it’s legally foolproof. I’ll be glad to help you with the wording.

Of course you can also reject the above and thereby admit that your challenge is not a fair and honest challenge but a hoax. This, as I already made clear, will not stop me from continuing my research, because the reward money is but a secondary motivation for me.

Old July 18th, 2008 #710
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post

Ced's Quote:

EXACTLY!!!

And if the jews really wanted to put an end to holocaust denial, the issue of money or any reward amount would be a moot point.

After all, you do want to be lauded and hailed as the Messiah by the jews - don't you? And just think, you would undoubtedly be given the title of Righteous Gentile!

Please tell me, Mr. Gerdes, what part of what is quoted below (from my post # 697 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=697) is too hard for your tiny manure-infested brain to understand?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

"Suing NAFCASH and/or the challenge supporters won't help me, as neither of them ever undertook a legally binding commitment to pay the reward if the stated requirements for claiming it are met."

This of course, is a flat out lie and just another lame attempt by Roberta to weasle out of her public acceptance of - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE.
First of all, I have already made clear that the reward money would be nice to have but is not the main motivation for my research. From my post # 596 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=596:

Quote:
Quote:
Looks like Roberta has accepted THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE!
Nothing to make a fuss about, actually. I’ve become so interested in the subsoil of these camps, especially Sobibor, that I intend to find out as much as I can about it for this reason already. If I can get my findings published in Archeology or Skeptic magazine, or at least co-author an article in one of those publications, that would be great. And if doing so furthermore forces an intellectual midget and lowly piece of scum to pay me 100,000 dollars, that would be the icing on the cake.
To put this so simply that even a retard like Gerdes will understand it, I’m doing my research independently of how big a chance there is that meeting the challenge requirements will get me any money. If I don’t get paid for submitting proof that objectively meets the challenge requirements, that’s fine. If I do get paid, that’s even better.

Old July 18th, 2008 #711
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Regarding Gerdes' posts nos. 706 and 708:

Whoever has however much money did not set up the NAFCASH challenge and therefore has nothing to do with it let alone any responsibility for making sure that the conditions of the challenge are fair.

The NAFCASH challenge was set up by Greg Gerdes and his - let's use the self-projecting term that Gerdes likes to throw around – buttbuddies.

So it's the responsibility of Gerdes and his buttbuddies to make sure that it is a fair and honest challenge (unless, of course, they want to admit right away that it is a hoax).

Here's how the sequence should be, Mr. Gerdes:

1. Applicant publishes proof meeting the challenge requirements in either SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine and notifies NAFCASH thereof.

2. NAFCASH notifies supporters of the challenge to pay the part they have committed to into an escrow account at a certain bank, opened with the provision that the bank shall pay the money on this account to who submits either

a) a document signed by Greg Gerdes (with the signature recognized by a notary, if you wish) certifying that the named bearer of this document has submitted evidence meeting the requirements of the NAFCASH challenge and is therefore entitled to the reward, or

b) an award from a competent court of law according to which this court considers the challenge requirements to have been objectively met by the proof submitted by the applicant and the applicant to be therefore entitled to the reward money.

This account shall be opened for a period up to, say, three months after NAFCASH's decision about the award (see number 4 below). Within these three months the applicant must either submit the document mentioned in item a) above or proof that he has filed a claim against NAFCASH with a competent court of law for the reward money. In the latter case, the account shall be maintained for as long as it takes for the court to decide about the applicant's claim and the applicant to submit the court's decision to the bank, provided that the time between the passing of the court's decision and it's submittal by the applicant to the bank may not exceed one month or the time required in the respective federal state for a suitor to obtain documentary certification of a court award plus two weeks, whichever is longer.

3. As soon as the reward money has been fully paid into the escrow account, the applicant shall be notified of this fact, be sent documentary proof of the account’s existence, the amount of money on it and the conditions for disbursement of the money (a statement signed by duly authorized representatives of the bank, with a form of the document to be submitted according to number 2 a) above attached to it, will do) and asked to, within a reasonable period of time (say, one month), submit to NAFCASH the evidence that is quoted or referred to in the article he has published in SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine, for NAFCASH to decide whether the challenge requirements have been met and the applicant is entitled to the reward.

4. NAFCASH shall make their decision and notify it to the applicant within a reasonable period of time (say, one month) after receiving the elements submitted by the applicant in accordance with number 4. The decision that the applicant is entitled to the reward must be in such a form that it meets the bank’s requirements for paying out the reward money as per number 2 a) above. If the applicant does not receive such a document within one month after having submitted his evidence to NAFCASH in accordance with number 3 above, the applicant shall be entitled to consider his submittal rejected and sue NAFCASH for the reward money.

We should fine-tune the above on the NAFCASH site so it’s legally foolproof. I’ll be glad to help you with the wording.

Of course you can also reject the above and thereby admit that your challenge is not a fair and honest challenge but a hoax. This, as I already made clear, will not stop me from continuing my research, because the reward money is but a secondary motivation for me.

Old July 18th, 2008 #712
EireannGoddess

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post

Here's how the sequence should be, Mr. Gerdes:
We should fine-tune the above on the NAFCASH site so it’s legally foolproof. I’ll be glad to help you with the wording. .
"We" should not do anything - much less allow a holocaustian dictate terms to Herr Gerdes.

You whiney whore - just put a stamp on your damn envelope and lope to the post office - stop nitpickpicking.

Old July 18th, 2008 #713
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Roberta:

"You will hear from me again on this subject when you find an issue of SKEPTIC or ARCHEOLOGY magazine with an article about my research findings in your mailbox."

Nope, no "SKEPTIC" or ARCHAEOLGOY magazines today either.

Just a much anticipated package from Midway USA and some pizza coupons.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow. (At least I know what I'm having for dinner tonight.)
From my post # 699 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=699 :

Quote:
Gathering evidence that meets the NAFCASH challenge requirements is not exactly something that can be done from one day to the next, as even dumb fuck Gerdes should understand. But I'm glad he's so dumb as to already get nervous every time he opens his mailbox. That means he'll be suffering for quite a while.
Just keep showing how nervous you are, Mr. Gerdes. I’m enjoying the show.

Quote:
BTW Roberta, you never told me if any of your fellow funnyboy freaks accepted THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE as well. I just checked your shit holocaust controversies site and I didn't see anything about you accepting the challenge either.

Why don't all of you pathetic losers make it official Roberta? Why don't all four of you chickenshit fairies "come out" - AGAIN - and officially declare your intention to pursue the reward?

BTW Roberta, what ever happened to that greasy piece of shit Andjew Mathias? Did he die of AIDS or what? And what about Sirgay Sucksmenov? Isn't he in the later stages as well?
First of all, thanks for again showing what a sorry piece of self-projecting scum you are. You are as instructive a demonstration object of "Revisionist" imbecility as I could ever have wished for. Your foul mouthing is so self-defeating that one might suspect you’re actually an undercover agent from the ADL or so. If I were any of your White buddies here, I would do some checking on you.

Second, why don’t you ask Andrew Mathis, Sergey Romanov and the other contributors of the HC blog if they are interested in the NAFCASH challenge? I don’t represent any of them but speak only for myself. I’m also not anybody’s messenger.

If you want to talk to my fellow HC contributors about the challenge, I suggest you address them directly by posting a message below the article "Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH" under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html . I shall inform my fellow bloggers that they can expect a message from you there.

Old July 18th, 2008 #714
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post
"We" should not do anything - much less allow a holocaustian dictate terms to Herr Gerdes.

You whiney whore - just put a stamp on your damn envelope and lope to the post office - stop nitpickpicking.
First paragraph:
Gerdes is not required to accept my suggestion for making the NAFCASH challenge a fair and honest one. He is free to accept it, or to reject it and thereby make it plain that the NAFCASH challenge is a hoax. The choice is his.

Second paragraph:
What part of what is quoted below (from my post # 697 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=697) is too hard for your meager intellect to grasp, darling?

Quote:
Quote:
Roberta:

"Suing NAFCASH and/or the challenge supporters won't help me, as neither of them ever undertook a legally binding commitment to pay the reward if the stated requirements for claiming it are met."

This of course, is a flat out lie and just another lame attempt by Roberta to weasle out of her public acceptance of - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE.
First of all, I have already made clear that the reward money would be nice to have but is not the main motivation for my research. From my post # 596 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=596:

Quote:
Quote:
Nothing to make a fuss about, actually. I’ve become so interested in the subsoil of these camps, especially Sobibor, that I intend to find out as much as I can about it for this reason already. If I can get my findings published in Archeology or Skeptic magazine, or at least co-author an article in one of those publications, that would be great. And if doing so furthermore forces an intellectual midget and lowly piece of scum to pay me 100,000 dollars, that would be the icing on the cake.
To put this so simply that even a retard like Gerdes will understand it, I’m doing my research independently of how big a chance there is that meeting the challenge requirements will get me any money. If I don’t get paid for submitting proof that objectively meets the challenge requirements, that’s fine. If I do get paid, that’s even better.

Old July 18th, 2008 #715
EireannGoddess

[quote]
Quote:
one might suspect you’re actually an undercover agent from the ADL
Stop projecting.

Quote:
Second, why don’t you ask Andrew Mathis, Sergey Romanov and the other contributors of the HC blog if they are interested in the NAFCASH challenge? I don’t represent any of them but speak only for myself. I’m also not anybody’s messenger.
So this means you yourself have nothing. After all these posts and rants of yours. Now you have again demurred to accept the challenge you have accepted with such fervent and bellicose defiance. NONCE. Liar. Whore. You are now using your friends as means to back out of the deal you have made. The holocaustian priest whore has now become a pimp. I suppose you think that's a step up for you. Plus it frees up your time, so that you can now get back to playing the nasty with your boys.

Old July 18th, 2008 #716
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
one might suspect you’re actually an undercover agent from the ADL

Stop projecting.
Projecting I leave to you beautiful people, it’s one of your specialties.

And as we’re at it, you’re also one I would be suspicious of if I were any of your White buddies. The self-defeating imbecility of your posts compares with that of Gerdes’ ramblings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:

So this means you yourself have nothing.
No, it only means exactly what I wrote: I speak only for myself and am not anybody’s messenger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
After all these posts and rants of yours. Now you have again demurred to accept the challenge you have accepted with such fervent and bellicose defiance. NONCE. Liar. Whore. You are now using your friends as means to back out of the deal you have made. The holocaustian priest whore has now become a pimp. I suppose you think that's a step up for you. Plus it frees up your time, so that you can now get back to playing the nasty with your boys.
Again, baby, what part of what is quoted below (from my post # 697 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=697) is too hard for your meager intellect to grasp?

I have added emphases to the important parts so you don’t miss them again:

Quote:
Quote:
Roberta:

Quote:
Quote:
As to my fellow HC bloggers, they would be my competitors if they are interested in the challenge, or then I would have to share with them the prestige of having published an article in SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine and also the reward. Think before writing, sweetheart.

Old July 18th, 2008 #717
ced smythe

Quote:
There's a German saying that goes...

One thing they seem to have learned: that however hard they try to be good citizens of the countries they live in (like the German Jews before and during the First World War) there will always be fanatics trying to "expel" them.
These words, metaphorically speaking, are the equivalent of donning Lubavitcher garb and sidelocks. Is there a White man of sound mind who would ooze such viscid slobber?

What is pride? What does being a proud German mean to you, Bert?

Old July 18th, 2008 #718
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
There's a German saying that goes...

These words, metaphorically speaking, are the equivalent of donning Lubavitcher garb and sidelocks. Is there a White man of sound mind who would ooze such viscid slobber?
Depends on what you mean by "White". If "White" means "Jew-hating and/or Hitler-kissing scum", the answer is that only a White man would call my reasonable and fact-conforming statement "viscid slobber" and the rest of your crap. In that case "White man of sound mind" would also be a contradiction, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
What is pride? What does being a proud German mean to you, Bert?
Opposing apologists of the Nazi criminals who led Germany to shame and disaster, among other things.

Old July 18th, 2008 #719
Greg Gerdes

I just checked that shit holocaust controversies site and I didn't see anything about Roberta accepting the challenge. Nothing on the RODOH site either.

Looks like Roberta is so afraid that she's not going to be able to locate a single "huge mass grave" with only one percent of the alleged mass murder in it, she's afraid to tell her buttbudies what she's done and she's now looking for an angle out.

What a coward.

Roberta:

"We should fine-tune the above on the NAFCASH site so it’s legally foolproof."

It already is Roberta, bulletproof and foolproof, that's why you're in such a panic to find a way out of your public acceptance of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE. The utter simplicity in how the nafcash challenge is set up is driving the greasy jews carpet biting mad.

Roberta:

"I’m doing my research independently of how big a chance there is that meeting the challenge requirements will get me any money. If I don’t get paid for submitting proof that objectively meets the challenge requirements, that’s fine. If I do get paid, that’s even better.

Second, Gerdes is quoting out of context my statement about the expected futility of suing NAFCASH and/or the challenge supporters... and thereby completely altering its meaning... but the next time you repeat that "looking for an angle out" - BS you’ll be telling another lie, asshole. I have already made clear that the reward money would be nice to have but is not the main motivation for my research."

Cowardly Roberta is speaking out of both sides of her AIDS infected ass - AGAIN.

Only a jew...

Ced's Quote:

EXACTLY!!!

BTW Roberta, you never told me if any of your fellow funnyboy freaks accepted THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE as well. Why don't all of you pathetic losers make it official Roberta? Why don't all four of you chickenshit fairies "come out" - AGAIN - and officially declare your intention to pursue the reward?

Are your fellow funnyboy freaks chickenshit cowards just like you?

Old July 18th, 2008 #720
Greg Gerdes

Here is another example of what a weasel Roberta is (As if anyone needed any more proof!). This is her latest post on topix:

Cowardly Roberta:

Quote:
Ah, and in case Gerdes’ "ash pile" should mean this:

"A mound of the remains of victims of the Sobibor extermination camp, at the remembrance site on the grounds of the camp."
http://www.infocenters.co.il/gfh_multimedia/G...

and not this:

"A glass display case containing ashes and bones of victims of the Sobibor extermination camp."
http://www.infocenters.co.il/gfh_multimedia/G...

the first two comments in my post # 835 under http://www.topix.com/forum/history/T1V7A87T8P... must of course be understood as accordingly reworded. The wording would then be the following:

«>We're still waiting for Roberta to prove that there is an iota of human remains in that alleged >"ash pile" of Sobibor and we're still waiting for Roberta to show us the pit that that alleged "ash >pile" was dug out of.

No, we’re still waiting for Gerdes to prove that the mound of remains shown under http://www.infocenters.co.il/gfh_multimedia/G... contains anything <other> than what becomes apparent from the source's caption and from all known evidence to mass murder and cremation of human beings at Sobibor.

>What are you waiting for Roberta?

I’m waiting for bigmouth Gerdes to stop his lame attempts to shift the burden of proof, move his ass to Poland, hire a forensic expert there, obtain permission from the Sobibor memorial folks to withdraw samples from inside the mound of human remains and have the forensic experts examine those samples. Get cracking, Gerdes.»

That’s for the purposes of historical research, which applies reasonable standards of evidence and allocates the burden of proof according to such standards.

For the purpose of Gerdes’ NAFCASH challenge, in which proving the human contents of the mound of remains at Sobibor is now included as a "bonus", he is of course free to make any however unreasonable demands, provided only that it is physically and technically possible to fulfill them and that no insurmountable administrative or legal hindrances are in the applicant’s way.
So the two faced liar is now trying to challenge me to accept the nafcash challenge! And notice that what she was insisting be included in the new update (the bonus Sobibor reward), she's now calling an "unreasonable demand!" Have you ever seen such cowardly doubletalk?

Only a jew...

Thank you Robeta.

Thread