Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 1st, 2021 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Orange Party Rallies, Jan. 6, in D.C.

Four different rallies in D.C.? Good. The more, the merrier.

I predict at least a million people will go to the rallies — and probably more than that. Let’s hope that the D.C. professional whores get the message of the rallies. [Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old January 1st, 2021 #2
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post

I predict at least a million people will go to the rallies — and probably more than that. Let’s hope that the D.C. professional whores get the message of the rallies. [Article].

Political whores only get messages delivered with a pitchfork.

If it isn't reported in the (((MSN))) it will be dismissed as a non-event.

Kabballah Harris will soon be president.

Old January 1st, 2021 #3
Crowe

The elephant in the room here that some people seem to be overlooking are the ammo and ammo loading supplies shortages?

I went to Sportsman's Warehouse the other day, shelves were cleaned out of ammo, with a few odd boxes of types people rarely use. Same thing for reloading supplies, the entire isle was nearly gutted. Firearms? No rifles on the rack, not one, and nothing under the glass either.

I've never seen anything like this.

Are people planning to actually do something or are they just stockpiling with the assumption that they won't be able to buy it for much longer? Have the feds been doing anything that would put a manufactured squeeze on ammo supplies?

So I'm wondering if some of these protests are going to turn into shoot outs?

Old January 1st, 2021 #4
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The elephant in the room here that some people seem to be overlooking are the ammo and ammo loading supplies shortages?

I went to Sportsman's Warehouse the other day, shelves were cleaned out of ammo, with a few odd boxes of types people rarely use. Same thing for reloading supplies, the entire isle was nearly gutted. Firearms? No rifles on the rack, not one, and nothing under the glass either.

Are people planning to actually do something or are they just stockpiling with the assumption that they won't be able to buy it for much longer? Have the feds been doing anything that would put a manufactured squeeze on ammo supplies?

Many of the Protesters will be armed, the situation seems like a Powder Keg waiting to go off. Judging by the so called "Leadership" like giuliani and company, I don't trust the situation, and all it will take is for 1 thing to ignite.

Sam Andrews, the Chief over at "Freedom Center USA" say he will go and be armed. Since DC is a "Gun free zone" it seems like a last ditch, all or nothing move.

https://www.combinedfirearmstraining...14-16-2020.pdf

Old January 2nd, 2021 #5
Ironguard1940

Default The next four years will be hell on Earth

Between now and January 20, nothing except an all-out, full scale nuclear war will stop Robinette and Devi from being inNIGGERated. Fraud or no fraud, this is a done deal. However, I do like the push back and the narrative-Biden and Harris are NOT legitimate. The left never accepted Trump, so why accept a senile male version of Hil LIE ary and a dothead nigger who can't make up her mind about where she stands on anything?

Old January 2nd, 2021 #6
James Fette

Default Dothead Nig Kumala Haaretz

There's one issue Kumala is sure about: Israel ...

Since Hillary is already the Queen of Warmongers, Kumala will have to settle for being the Queef of Warmongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Between now and January 20, nothing except an all-out, full scale nuclear war will stop Robinette and Devi from being inNIGGERated. Fraud or no fraud, this is a done deal. However, I do like the push back and the narrative-Biden and Harris are NOT legitimate. The left never accepted Trump, so why accept a senile male version of Hil LIE ary and a dothead nigger who can't make up her mind about where she stands on anything?

Old January 2nd, 2021 #7
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Many of the Protesters will be armed, the situation seems like a Powder Keg waiting to go off. Judging by the so called "Leadership" like giuliani and company, I don't trust the situation, and all it will take is for 1 thing to ignite.

Sam Andrews, the Chief over at "Freedom Center USA" say he will go and be armed. Since DC is a "Gun free zone" it seems like a last ditch, all or nothing move.
That may be the only thing that will persuade some Senators and Representatives to change their minds.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old January 2nd, 2021 #8
Lutador Branco

The Proud Boys are like the Freikorps, SA, SS and Black Shirts of the 21st century.

Now, they will be more and more imitated and followed in other countries, and our nationalist party is just beginning.

Old January 2nd, 2021 #9
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
The Proud Boys are like the Freikorps, SA, SS and Black Shirts of the 21st century.

Now, they will be more and more imitated and followed in other countries, and our nationalist party is just beginning.
They're not true right wing individuals, and some of them aren't even White, however, there are videos out there where they put a serious beat down on some antifa. So I'll at least give them credit where credit is due.

https://itsgoingdown.org/antifa-ends-tonight-dc/

Quote:

As night fell, the leader of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, posted on the Right leaning social media site Parler, “DC Antifa ends tonight.” Soon after, hundreds of violent Proud Boys took to the streets with the intention of attacking anti-Trump protesters at Black Lives Matter plaza. In the violent clashes that ensued, three people were stabbed by Proud Boys including POC and LGBTQ people, with two people being sent to the hospital in critical condition. At least one trans man was also queer-bashed and physically assaulted by right-wingers.
Hahaha!

Last edited by Crowe; January 2nd, 2021 at 03:38 PM.

Old January 2nd, 2021 #10
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

I don't trust these "Proud Boys" at all.

Patriot Front comes closest to ideal right-wing activists for whites. I have no idea if they have non-whites in their org, but I would actually be surprised if they do.

As far as the JQ, they don't seem to mention the Jew (as far as I know) but I'm pretty sure that's all optics because they come really close.

However, to the best of my knowledge, they have never engaged in any kind of violence against the enemy's lackeys nor do I know if they even attend any rallies.

Couple of resources:
Official website: https://patriotfront.us/
Bitchute channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/OVv9QZL4sEsC/

But it seems that the vast majority of information you'll find on them is, of course, enemy information. Their official website isn't even ranked on the 1st page of Google results for the terms "patriotfront" or 'patriot front".

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; January 2nd, 2021 at 03:55 PM. Reason: added blurb about bad google ranking

Old January 2nd, 2021 #11
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
I don't trust these "Proud Boys" at all.

Patriot Front comes closest to ideal right-wing activists for whites. I have no idea if they have non-whites in their org, but I would actually be surprised if they do.

As far as the JQ, they don't seem to mention the Jew (as far as I know) but I'm pretty sure that's all optics because they come really close.

However, to the best of my knowledge, they have never engaged in any kind of violence against the enemy's lackeys nor do I know if they even attend any rallies.

Couple of resources:
Official website: https://patriotfront.us/
Bitchute channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/OVv9QZL4sEsC/

But it seems that the vast majority of information you'll find on them is, of course, enemy information.
The leader of "proud boys" is a canadian who founded "VICE" media.. what more needs to be said.

Old January 2nd, 2021 #12
Kosher Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post

Bottom line, Gentlemen.

If the American White Man continues in his ignominious cowardice against taking an armed stand against Judeo-Marxist tyranny after January 20, 2021, the America that we've grown to know of all our yesterdays is FINISHED.

It really is Just. That. Simple...

Old January 2nd, 2021 #13
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher Clown View Post
Bottom line, Gentlemen.

If the American White Man continues in his ignominious cowardice against taking an armed stand against Judeo-Marxist tyranny after January 20, 2021, the America that we've grown to know of all our yesterdays is FINISHED.

It really is Just. That. Simple...

Fear of death an imprisonment is the problem. Until that is addressed, nothing will ever change and will get worse and worse. In fact, we are at a point where, once past it, there is no changing anything. This has been going on for too long now and the enemy has been allowed to infiltrate so deeply that there is only one way out, and it has nothing to do with talking or posting memes or articles on the internet.

Old January 2nd, 2021 #14
Lutador Branco

Quote:
They're not true right wing individuals, and some of them aren't even White, however, there are videos out there where they put a serious beat down on some antifa. So I'll at least give them credit where credit is due.

https://itsgoingdown.org/antifa-ends-tonight-dc/

Hahaha!

Yes, this is also the credit I give to the Proud Boys.

Like an initial icebreaker against Antifas.

Just a vanguard assault troop.

Similar groups exist in Brazil, armed; some supremacists, others with non-white participation.

We should make a selection later, but I think the current strategy is to use all available strength to cause the greatest moral and physical damage against the Left.

Then the supremacists will assert their natural superiority.

Old January 2nd, 2021 #15
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post

We should make a selection later, but I think the current strategy is to use all available strength to cause the greatest moral and physical damage against the Left.

Then the supremacists will assert their natural superiority.

Problem is, too many Whites think Whites can do it all themselves, yet clearly this is not the case. And one of those reasons is that we have allowed ourselves to be too deeply infiltrated (institutions and psyche) by the enemy. That, in fact, is a weakness in and of itself...and a major one at that.

Old January 2nd, 2021 #16
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Why hasn't Donald Trump challenged/dared senile Biden to gather a larger crowd. Where are Biden's 80 million?

This is how elections ought to be done if future WN states. FUCK SECRET VOTES. Come out and be counted.

Old January 2nd, 2021 #17
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
Where are Biden's 80 million?

More like 8

Old January 2nd, 2021 #18
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

GOP senators, led by Cruz, to object to Electoral College certification, demand emergency audit
Quote:
The lawmakers call for an electoral commission to be established to audit results.

A group of GOP senators led by Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, will object to the Jan. 6 certification of the presidential election results next week unless there is an emergency 10-day audit of the results by an electoral commission.

Cruz and the other senators claim the Nov. 3 election "featured unprecedented allegations of voter fraud and illegal conduct."
GOP reps gather on conference call with Trump over Electoral College certification rejection
Quote:
Brooks says his aim to overturn the election's results is gaining 'momentum'

Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala., said Republican congressmen held a rare Saturday night conference call to address their goal of overturning the Electoral College’s votes Jan. 6.

Brook said 50 congressmen, President Trump and White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows were on the call.
It appears that fear of violence by the right may be persuading some members of Congress to rethink their plans for the certification of electoral votes.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old January 2nd, 2021 #19
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Yes, there is fear of violence on 2 fronts...

1) If Trump stays in office, violence from the left.

2) If Biden assumes office, violence from the right.

However, I believe that #1 is feared the most because they have already
shown they will engage in violent acts even if there is no real reason.

Violence from the right is not guaranteed but violence from the left is almost guaranteed. And if a nigger gets killed soon, look out, just another excuse for them.

Old January 3rd, 2021 #20
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Fear of death an imprisonment is the problem. Until that is addressed, nothing will ever change and will get worse and worse. In fact, we are at a point where, once past it, there is no changing anything. This has been going on for too long now and the enemy has been allowed to infiltrate so deeply that there is only one way out, and it has nothing to do with talking or posting memes or articles on the internet.
Whites are still too comfortable. Their stomachs are full. This needs to change.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Thread