Rest in peace Ashli Babbitt🇺🇸

Old January 6th, 2021 #2
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mweaver View Post
The Feds are Domestic Terrorists
Read article here. https://www.kusi.com/kusi-news-confi...6LhhmuJDG_N3qA

Rest in peace Ashli Babbitt🇺🇸
So the ZOGbots killed one of their own, did they? That makes me a little less upset about it. Too bad she wasn't antifa.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 6th, 2021 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
So the ZOGbots killed one of their own, did they? That makes me a little less upset about it. Too bad she wasn't antifa.
It would have been nice if actual blue niggers were taken out in the process.

Old January 6th, 2021 #4
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4MGr5A4di9Rd/

Old January 7th, 2021 #5
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Pretty graphic footage, something we'll never see on the (((MSM)))

May very well be a game-changer.

Old January 7th, 2021 #6
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mweaver View Post
The Feds are Domestic Terrorists
Read article here. https://www.kusi.com/kusi-news-confi...6LhhmuJDG_N3qA

Rest in peace Ashli Babbitt����
I'd otherwise agree, but she served 4 tours for ZOG. She dedicated her career to serving a thuggish mass murdering machine, just to come home and get put down by the same goons she used to serve seems an awful lot like "karma" to me. Live for the ZOG, die by the ZOG. So I'm not all that sad about this.

Last edited by Crowe; January 7th, 2021 at 01:17 AM.

Old January 7th, 2021 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Wants you to log in but here is a video from Twitter.

The one thing that strikes me is the federal blue nigger who killed her. Notice all the other badge fags right behind her that could have very easily been shot had the shot missed or went through flesh. Easily could have taken one of them or one of the protestors out.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1347076676342185984

Old January 7th, 2021 #8
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I'd otherwise agree, but she served 4 tours for ZOG. She dedicated her career to serving a thuggish mass murdering machine, just to come home and get put down by the same goons she used to serve seems an awful lot like "karma" to me. Live for the ZOG, die by the ZOG. So I'm not all that sad about this.
Lots of deplorables fully supported the military and police.

Maybe seeing one of their own shot dead will cause them to re-evaluate their relationship with the boys in blue and the boys in red, white and blue.

Deplorables watching the video of Ashli E.Babbitt bleed out may just have a real come-to-Jesus moment.

Old January 9th, 2021 #9
Richard Talleran

Her death actually got more media coverage than I thought it would, considering that she was white (I think anyhow). Not a lot, but way more than I thought.

But I think the reason is because it was used to lay yet more blame on Trump. (Trump "made" everyone to go to DC to rally against a "fake election steal story" and she would have been alive today had Trump just admitted that he "lost fair and square".)

Old January 10th, 2021 #10
Lutador Branco

Get out of the cowardly comfort zone, and go to the real world and fight for your Ideal.

Ashli taught and proved it for me and the world.

Thank you, Ashli, and rest in peace.

Old January 14th, 2021 #11
Theodore R. Bundy

Default Double Standard

All the bowel movement matters city burning never had a cop openly murder someone like that. If she was blak, the cop would have been served up to jooish media and jewstice already.
I can't wait until the avg white realizes (((who))) is responsible for everything. A house of cards built on lies and suppression of truth can't stand no matter how much (((they))) mix and dumb the populace.
"Even if 90 million whites refuse to fight, there will be 1 million that will which is more than enough."

Old January 14th, 2021 #12
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post

Maybe seeing one of their own shot dead will cause them to re-evaluate their relationship with the boys in blue and the boys in red, white and blue.

Deplorables watching the video of Ashli E.Babbitt bleed out may just have a real come-to-Jesus moment.
I was at this protest (no, not part of the group that charged into the Capitol) and later saw plenty of protestors yelling things at the CHP. When I was leaving, I saw an older woman yelling at them, "we supported you, but we don't now." Initially, the rumor was it was a 16 year old girl who was killed after being shot in the face by the badge fags.

Old January 14th, 2021 #13
Kosher Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore R. Bundy View Post
All the bowel movement matters city burning never had a cop openly murder someone like that. If she was blak, the cop would have been served up to jooish media and jewstice already.
I can't wait until the avg white realizes (((who))) is responsible for everything. A house of cards built on lies and suppression of truth can't stand no matter how much (((they))) mix and dumb the populace.
"Even if 90 million whites refuse to fight, there will be 1 million that will which is more than enough."
To be coldly realistic about it, former Green Niggress Babbitt would've very likely been one of those 90 million HuWhites shooting at us when SHTF.

I'm sorry, but I'm not all that sorry.

Incidentally, I've seen the slo-mo/magnified version of the video footage of her killing online.

She was shot by an actual Nigger crouching in a doorway on the left side of the corridor she was apparently attempting to enter by crawling through the broken window in the locked wooden double doorway.

Since the fucking ape was wearing a suit and tie he was most likely either a Plainclothes D.C. Badge Fag or some D-Rat politician's hired-gun "Bodyguard".

Unlike the vast majority of his kind, this Sambo-Rambo proved he was actually serious about his 20-30 Shekels an hour job by shooting an unarmed Trump-supporter in the neck from behind cover.

The fact that Babbitt was female and at least 65% White was just a fucking on-the-job perquisite to him.

Last edited by Kosher Clown; January 14th, 2021 at 04:47 PM.

Old January 14th, 2021 #14
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Initially, the rumor was it was a 16 year old girl who was killed after being shot in the face by the badge fags.

When it first happened, the rumors I saw on the internet started were of a 14-year old girl. My guess is because people were reporting that Babbitt was a 14-year veteran. Naturally there are people who don't listen well or like to spread false rumors. So instantly the rumor went around that a 14-year old girl was shot dead.

Old January 14th, 2021 #15
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

I wonder, if Ashli would have been able to utter "I can't breathe" right before she died, do you think there would have been riots over her death and the shooter fired from his job/brought up on charges?

Old January 14th, 2021 #16
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Some filthy kike, David Rosenbaum, posted this meme on twitter Jan 7 but has since taken it down. It's a truly tasteless meme but you can't expect more from a kike.

I won't post the tasteless pic here, just the URL. You can decide for yourself if you want to see it

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/vc4B7gX.png
The image is low resolution. The text is blurry but reads:

Quote:
While Black people have been systematically hunted down and murdered by the police for decades, only a single white supremacist terrorist was shot by police during yesterdays disgraceful coup attempt. It's time white people faced the consequences of their vile actions.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; January 15th, 2021 at 06:24 PM.

Old January 15th, 2021 #17
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post

Agreed, but the kwan sheeple have a short attention span and memory. However, if a 14 year-old White girl really is shot and killed by a cowardly blue or green nigger hiding behind cover, it may be the catalyst for the population to stop supporting these filthy ZOGbots. I don't know, back in 1992 at Ruby Ridge a badge fag shot 14 year-old Sammy Weaver in the back, and just about everyone except us has forgotten about it. But if something like this gets captured in real time with today's electronic media as in Ashli Babbitt's case, that might make the difference. Many of these ZOG golems have teenage kids, wives and families who can be killed just as easily too, you know.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 15th, 2021 #18
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Liberals are posting pictures of the nigger on their social media, and making jokes about loving him, calling him a hero, etc.

The white race needs an enema, and the rest of the shit needs to be flushed.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old January 15th, 2021 #19
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
Liberals are posting pictures of the nigger on their social media, and making jokes about loving him, calling him a hero, etc.

The white race needs an enema, and the rest of the shit needs to be flushed.
Glad to see the black pills wore off.

BTW: What nigger are you referring to, the guy that killed Babbitt?

Old January 16th, 2021 #20
steven clark

Default Rest In Peace Ashli Babbit

I was sorry to see her killed, and if she served in the military, well, I can see where a lot of you wouldn't go along with that, but all the same, she shouldn't have died.
My brother and I disagree. H e said she had it coming, because you should never oppose the police, especially in a situation like that. He's an ex-cop, so no surprise.

Note how she is ignored, while Sicknick, the policeman who died of injuries is praised...the usual cop worship kicks in. Claiming the other policeman 'died from the mob' when he ate his gun is preposterous. But they're desperate and fanatical.

I did note on CNN there was some praise given to a black cop at the Capitol...who 'defused the situation,; etc. Pictures of him in his Afghanistan deployment armor. Another black 'hero' as opposed to a deplorable.

I have one comment on the shooting. I watched a clip on Michael Savage's website, and it showed things as they escalated. We see three Capitol Police at the door, saying nothing as the crowd tries to get through; no violence, just shouting, and windows are being broken two feet from them and they say and do nothing. Then we see the stairs where armed police enter, and are unopposed, and the three cops march off without as word, as if on cue.
A moment later, Ashli tries to go through the door, and she's killed.
The pistol looks like the cop was waiting to ambush her.

I was in the army and am a security guard, and you always, always, ALWAYS...gave a warning. You just don't gun someone down, especially if they're unarmed. As I told my brother, it was murder.

Standing in the hall, pistol raised, saying 'stop or I'll shoot' is what you do, not just open fire. Especially out of sight. It reminds me of Ruby Ridge.

And I'm not trying to second guess, but if I was at that door and someone was breaking glass two feet from me, I sure in hell wouldn't just stand there in silence.

It all looks very odd.
One small cultural point: 'Ashli'. not Ashley. Another example how we white people use stupid spelling, sounding like blacks naming our kids, or all that hippy-dippy cuteness. I'm too old to notice it, but I miss when kids were named properly.

Tags
ashli babbitt

Thread