Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 31st, 2015 #1
Alyss
vnn member

Thumbs up #1 UK Pegida thread: Pegida in the UK: led by Tommy Robinson, Liberty GB and Sharia Watch UK

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/wo...service=mobile

Old February 9th, 2015 #2
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post PEGIDA planning to march in the UK at the end of this month

PEGIDA coming to the UK…

The UK Mirror has a story here, apparently designed to make readers think the worst of PEGIDA:

A notorious ‘anti-Islam’ movement is coming to Britain with its first ever demo and a march likely to attract thousands.

Pegida has sparked huge controversy in Germany.

Under the banner of ‘Patriotic Europeans against the Islamisation of the West’, it claims it is trying to defend countries from the spread of extremism at the hands of Muslim immigrants.

[….]

It is advertising its first ever UK demo for Newcastle upon Tyne on February 28, however, with a Facebook campaign expected to attract ‘thousands’.

It is the first of a series of demos planned for the UK, with others due to take place in Manchester, Birmingham and London.

Obviously designed to chill interest in the event, you can read the rest of the PEGIDA vilification story here.

For our entire ‘Invasion of Europe’ series click here. Our posts on German immigration problems are here.

read full article at source: http://refugeeresettlementwatch.word...of-this-month/

Old February 13th, 2015 #3
Ian Smith son

Post Far-right Group Pegida Announce First Rally in UK

An "anti-Islamisation" group which has staged rallies across Germany and in Austria has said it's planning to hold a march in Newcastle, England, on February 28th. Pegida, which is also known as Patriotic Europeans Against Islamisation of the West, held a series of events in Germany towards the end of last year. 17,000 people turned up to one gathering in Dresden on December 23rd and the group has since drawn a small crowd in Austria. Counter-demonstrations have also been staged, and Angela Merkel attended a tolerance rally in January.

Old February 13th, 2015 #4
Johan
Banned

The army of zog English edition,would not surprise me if many EDL members be there.

Old February 13th, 2015 #5
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
The army of zog English edition,would not surprise me if many EDL members be there.
Including the jewish speech writer, the SF public relations team of 2009, Andy Choudary and Lampost. Yep, wouldn't be surprised if the whole circus showed up for the "gig".

Old February 13th, 2015 #6
Ian Smith son

Default Newcastle Pegida demonstration should be banned demands MP George Galloway

Newcastle Pegida demonstration should be banned demands MP George Galloway
A Controversial MP has called on the Home Secretary to ban “knuckle-dragging thugs” belonging to an anti-Islam movement from coming to protest in Newcastle city centre. Outspoken Bradford MP George Galloway told the Chronicle he plans to come up and be part of a counter-demonstration against Pegida UK, who last week announced plans for a march in Tyneside.

Mr Galloway, who represents the Respect Party and a supporter of Palestine, said: “I’ll be standing beside the hundreds of other anti-Fascists who will be demonstrating against this highly-provocative incursion by Pegida which can only be intended to stir up racial hatred. “I know that the police have only limited powers to stop these marches but the Home Secretary has the power to nip this in the bud by banning these knuckle-dragging thugs from the streets of Newcastle and elsewhere in the country. “She should exercise this power and I am calling on her to do so.

“Freedom of speech has its limits. I can’t shout ‘fire’ in a crowded cinema, no one can racially abuse or threaten another person without legal consequences. So I don’t accept that Pegida, an openly racist party from abroad, has the right to spew hatred on our streets.” Pegida told the Chronicle last week they planned a “peaceful” demonstration not associated with any extreme Far Right organisations to take place in the city centre on February 28. But concerns have been expressed on social media that local extremist organisations are planning to join the march.

In response to the plans, multi-cultural group, Newcastle Unites, chaired by Howard Dickinson, said they will be organising a counter-demo on the same day. Mr Dickinson today said: “We don’t want this movement in Newcastle. This type of Islamaphobia should not, and will not, be tolerated. “The idea of the counter-demo is to show the massive opposition there is the North East to these people.” Since the Charlie Hebdo attacks in Paris, dozens of Pegida chapters have popped up online, prompting some reports that the group is establishing a bigger presence across Europe.

This month’s march is the first UK demo planned by Pegida UK who say a number of other cities could follow. Labour Councillor Nigel Todd, who authored a history of Tyneside’s opposition to Oswald Mosley’s Nazi-inspired Blackshirts in the 1930s, has warned against those on the Far Right trying to turn the clock back. Coun Todd said: “There are worrying parallels between what happened in the 1930s and what is being planned now.“ The aim of fascists in the 1930s, against a background of economic crisis, was to intimidate and promote hatred through street marches.

“Then the notorious Blackshirts copied the German Nazis by taking up anti-Semitism, and today the mis-named English Defence League seem only too happy to follow the Pegida’s drum beat and harass Muslim people.“We’re already seeing death threats against Labour Councillors, again very similar to the 1930s.

“I think that Tyneside will firmly reject this stupid attempt to stir up hatred.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/...banned-8634605

Old February 13th, 2015 #7
Bev
drinking tea

Oh please can we have a bit more hype?

Old February 13th, 2015 #8
Dawn Cannon

Default Pegida UK frontman Matthew Pope

"After my walk with Christ started, I tried educating about Islam through 'Islam, Deceiver', but I can see there is too much hatred from people to continue my work."

However, he has since continued to post anti-Muslim notes on his Facebook pages and is now involved in promoting Pegida. In January, Pope returned to the "anti-Islam movement", but decried the nationalism of far-right groups like Britain First because it is a distraction from fighting Islam.

"I support the anti-Islamic movement. But I do not support groups that emphasise the patriotism. Any group that deliberately draws attention away from the real issue (Islam) is going to fail," he wrote.

"You, like the EDL and Britain First, are just going to be labelled as racist bigots. It's the price for being nationalist. Until people ditch the patriotic side of things the general public will only label you as racist.

"The problem is not the terrorists. Policing, governments and [the] army will control that. It is the moderate Muslims that need to be exposed.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/pegida-uk-l...-links-1487742

Old February 13th, 2015 #9
Bev
drinking tea

Pamela Geller gave Pegida a standing ovation.

Old February 13th, 2015 #10
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

jewsign PEGIDA spokesman: We are no Nazis

Quote:
In exclusive Ynetnews interview, spokesperson of anti-Islamization grassroots initiative addresses Jewish world's concerns about the movement, says 'we want Jews and Israelis to feel safe in Europe.'

BERLIN – Christian Mayerhoff, a spokesperson for PEGIDA, the grassroots initiative which started in Dresden, Germany in autumn of 2014 and now coordinates anti-Islamist protests in 10 European countries, sat down for an exclusive interview with Ynetnews in Berlin this week in a bid to address the Jewish world's concerns about his movement.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...618182,00.html

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old February 13th, 2015 #11
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

jewsign

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old February 13th, 2015 #12
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Including the jewish speech writer, the SF public relations team of 2009, Andy Choudary and Lampost. Yep, wouldn't be surprised if the whole circus showed up for the "gig".
Indeed - However what I have found unusual about these system directed demonstrations is why "movement" crews do not attend with a view to recruiting or just touching base with the robust if stupid civilians that attend such demos ?
Surely these are the self same blighters that they all seem to be aiming to recruit. It is obvious none of "the movement" are interested in recruiting UKip types. Ukip might ask them pertinent questions in regard to their "policies" which they are unable to answer. The yobbos on the other hand have the exact profile of their preferred membership/supporters.

Chase them into the swamps

Old February 13th, 2015 #13
Crusader777
Banned

Jews in New York are getting worried about Muslim demographics in Europe and funding this.

Shows how weak European culture now is, if it needs to rely on this.

Old February 13th, 2015 #14
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

jewsign

Old February 14th, 2015 #15
Rachal Hatred
Banned

You can say whatever about the EDL & PEGIDA, but they serve as gateway movements to a good few that have & will move on to proper nationalism. They also help create a bigger divide between white & non-white communities.

Old February 14th, 2015 #16
John Wilkes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachal Hatred View Post
You can say whatever about the EDL & PEGIDA, but they serve as gateway movements to a good few that have & will move on to proper nationalism. They also help create a bigger divide between white & non-white communities.
Not really. Take ZOG's EDL. They've been around for nearly 6 years now, and what have they achieved of significance ?

Absolutely nothing.

In the mass publics' eyes, they're nothing but a bunch of drunk, racist hooligans. And how many, in those 5-6 years, have actually moved on to become WNs? - Try about 1-2%.

This 'new' group seems to be ZOG's differing tactic. Not sure what's changed though; different name, same shitty message: ignore Zion and concentrate on the 'Moozlims' only...

Old February 14th, 2015 #17
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

jewsign Why Are Jews Supporting a German Right-Wing Movement?

Quote:
BERLIN — Standing on an improvised stage and wrapped in the black, red and gold German flag, Rotem Ahituv stared out at thousands of protesters spread below him and offered the demonstrators a kind of absolution that only someone like him could give.

“I am Jewish,” he told the crowd. “My family has lived here in Germany for 700 years, and I can tell you that I see here no Nazis.”
http://forward.com/articles/214230/w...-moveme/?p=all

Old February 14th, 2015 #18
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes View Post
Not really. Take ZOG's EDL. They've been around for nearly 6 years now, and what have they achieved of significance ?

Absolutely nothing.

In the mass publics' eyes, they're nothing but a bunch of drunk, racist hooligans. And how many, in those 5-6 years, have actually moved on to become WNs? - Try about 1-2%.

This 'new' group seems to be ZOG's differing tactic. Not sure what's changed though; different name, same shitty message: ignore Zion and concentrate on the 'Moozlims' only...
I didn't say they had achieved anything. Read my post again and then comprehensively try to prove otherwise.

Old February 14th, 2015 #19
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Bandanza View Post
Yes of course the Jews will attempt to infiltrate & steer these kind of anti-Islamic movements in their own direction. That is why we must do the same.

Old February 14th, 2015 #20
John Wilkes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachal Hatred View Post
I didn't say they had achieved anything. Read my post again and then comprehensively try to prove otherwise.
How long is it going to take for those in the likes of the EDL to 'move on to proper nationalism' as you state ?

As I mentioned, it's coming up to nearly 6 years now since that organisation's been around and most of those in said group are still none the wiser.

Tags
#1, edl, pegida, tommy robinson

Thread