VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 21st, 2019 #1
jaekel

Default Bitches whine about tranny winning bicycle race

https://therightscoop.com/transgende...zen.yandex.com

Two years in a row.
I think they should be charged with hate speech crimes for opposing it.
Gotta love it when these victim groups fight amongst themselves over 'oppression'.

Old October 22nd, 2019 #2
brutus

The jew warped our culture. And out of that warped culture, created by the jew, was born those sexually twisted monstrosities.

Eliminate the jew, and those sexually twisted monstrosities will cease to be produced and eventually they will cease to exist.

A,B,C......1,2,3

Old October 22nd, 2019 #3
Gladiatrix

"All my medical records say female,” McKinnon said. “My doctor treats me as a female person, my racing license says female, but people who oppose my existence still want to think of me as male . . . So, if we want to say, that I believe you’re a woman for all of society, except for this massive central part that is sport, then that’s not fair.”

The real solution to this is a bullet to the head.

Since society will likely frown upon that, just make a tranny competition category. Let all the freak shows with their 56 other genders compete amongst themselves.

Would look something like this:

Old October 22nd, 2019 #4
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"All my medical records say female,” McKinnon said. “My doctor treats me as a female person, my racing license says female, but people who oppose my existence still want to think of me as male . . . So, if we want to say, that I believe you’re a woman for all of society, except for this massive central part that is sport, then that’s not fair.”

The real solution to this is a bullet to the head.

Since society will likely frown upon that, just make a tranny competition category. Let all the freak shows with their 56 other genders compete amongst themselves.

Would look something like this:

Freaks Ending
You'd best watch yourself, real woman, or the hate speech police, complete with their six-color tasers and blue/green/yellow and other polka dotted uniforms break down your door with their 100 pound purses and take you to a 6 gorillion inmate asylum for (((retraining))) your thoughts.

Old October 23rd, 2019 #5
Zander

It's not all bad news, statistically these freaks are a high suicide risk.

Old October 23rd, 2019 #6
Dan Hadaway

and... 2 + 2 = 5

It's interesting reading 1984 last year, it's really intended to be a warning from a liberal, to liberals, about liberalism. We're taught in school that it's about fascism, but that's not the truth at all.

Thread