VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 3rd, 2014 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Sleezy Jew James Franco Tries To take a Child

Making a move: The alleged messages show James asking Lucy if he should 'rent a room' in her hotel and attempts to convince her it is really him

'Don't tell': The teen asks the star to send her a photo of himself holding a piece of paper with her name on, which he apparently does

What controversy?: James ignored the claims on Thursday and instead boasted that he now has 1.6million Instagram followers

Publicity stunt?: Lucy shared this photo in Times Square on Instagram. James' alleged actions could be to promote his new movie Palo Alto, in which he plays a soccer coach who seduces his 14-year-old babysitter

'Not if you're around': Lucy, who also posted this photo of herself and her mother, apparently told James she was 'nearly 18' and that it didn't matter whether or not she had a boyfriend

Franco has not released a statement regarding the incident but did tweet an image after news of the alleged text exchange with the Scottish schoolgirl broke, which showed himself with the words: 'Why are you thirsty for underage ones.'

He then wrote alongside the post, which has since been deleted: 'I'm not! I hope parents keep their teens away from me. Thank you.'

Lucy has also posted a video of Franco outside the theatre on Instagram, in which a woman's voice is heard asking the star to be in a selfie and he tells her: 'You've got to tag me.'

Some forums have suggested this is in fact all a publicity stunt for James' upcoming movie Palo Alto, which is based on his own collection of short stories and comes out on May 9.

In the film, James plays a soccer coach who seduces his 14-year-old baby sitter, portrayed by Emma Roberts.

Mail Online has contacted a representative for Mr Franco for comment.

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ies-texts.html

Old April 4th, 2014 #2
Lucian A.
Banned

She'll need to go to sleep, eventually.

Tags
james franco

Thread