VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 30th, 2009 #1
Tom McReen

Default BBC's Robin Hood is a joke

A black friar in the new episodes!

A female Muslim from past episodes.

Quote:
i think the show is garbage politically correct crap what are black and asian people doing in the show its 11 th century england there were no black or asian people in england then and if there was they would be slaves
Give the dude some help he's -2.

Quote:
It's not the actresses fault but the BBC has been sickeningly obscenely correct with this character. Please tell me what a Muslim Woman be doing in 11th century England?!?

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Last edited by Tom McReen; March 30th, 2009 at 12:31 PM.

Old March 30th, 2009 #2
steven clark

Yeah, I'd give this one a pass. The Brits are so caught up in colorizing their life that they don't care. I noticed OLIVER TWIST has a mulatta as Nancy (Fagin's girl), and also in Robin Hood's day, if a woman had short hair, she would be in big trouble. reminds me of a BBC program REGENCY HOUSE PARTY, a kind of BATCHELOR thing which had contestants dress up in Jane Austen clothes and do the Pride and Prejudice thing. One episode had a black woman come forth as a prospective suitor...very unreal, even if she was from the West Indies, she'd be a mulatta. Also had a boxing match where a black man beat a local white guy, and the guests resolve 'to not use sugar since it uses slave labor.' I felt all of this was done to make sure the show was PC...I'm sure they have commissars watching you in the entertainment biz.
I sent scripts of mine toBBC. They were rejected by an Indian woman. She made four gramatical mistakes in her letters back to me.

Now, watch LEGEND OF THE SEEKER (see my review). Same kind of miedieval
setting, but everyone is white, save for a Maori or two (show is filmed in New Zealand). You'll enjoy it.

Old March 30th, 2009 #3
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom McReen View Post
Give the dude some help he's -2.
I took him to -1. Best I can do.

Old March 30th, 2009 #4
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Left my comment there.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old March 30th, 2009 #5
Tom McReen

Nice work guys.

Quote:
I noticed OLIVER TWIST has a mulatta as Nancy (Fagin's girl), and also in Robin Hood's day, if a woman had short hair, she would be in big trouble. reminds me of a BBC program REGENCY HOUSE PARTY, a kind of BATCHELOR thing which had contestants dress up in Jane Austen clothes and do the Pride and Prejudice thing. One episode had a black woman come forth as a prospective suitor...very unreal, even if she was from the West Indies, she'd be a mulatta. Also had a boxing match where a black man beat a local white guy, and the guests resolve 'to not use sugar since it uses slave labor.'
You jolted my memory, I remember those now. Didn't watch them, saw trailers, then avoided.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old March 31st, 2009 #6
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
the guests resolve 'to not use sugar since it uses slave labor.'
Actually that part is accurate. It was the PC/abolitionist thing to do in Britain in the early 1800s. Check Paul Johnson's history The Birth of the Modern.

But casting niggers in the role of Anglo-Saxon friars in the Middle Ages? That's bullshit. The whole point of Robin Hood is - or used to be - Norman invaders vs. Anglo-Saxon natives. Hood took place after the Norman invasion and dealt with its consequences. The usurper of the English throne was a pro-Norman tyrant. Robin was a native Anglo-Saxon freedom fighter. That's where all Robin's heroism came from. The story was anti-invader.

Now "Robin Hood" is just multi-coloreds in tights running around opposing some evil ("White racist"?) king. See how media jews twist and twist and twist and twist to their purpose?

Who could be interested in that hollow shell on TV, and why? Just something to kill time?

The last good Robin Hood was Flinn.

If they wanted to honor the spirit of the original, TV producers would cast kikes and pakis in the villain roles and pure White English in the hero roles - and feature the heroes stealing from the jew thieves and returning the booty to the invaded Whites it was stolen from.

Last edited by Sean Gruber; March 31st, 2009 at 01:03 PM.

Old March 31st, 2009 #7
steven clark

I agree with the use of sugar being authentic...honey was substituted...how many people want to abolish the hive? But the appearance of the black woman was so quick and overwhelming to show some commisar's decree. She was gone after a dinner, never seen again, and the show went back to normal. It had a real weird feeling to it, like mum busting in on the kids to give them a scolding, then out the door.
I kind of wash my hands of the British.

Old April 13th, 2009 #8
Ossian

It is a very bad joke. BBC has adapted a few good Dickens' novels lately, which are mostly good entertainment and almost all-white -- but, they also are marred if not utterly ruined by ridiculous intrusions of negresses into the stories where none ever existed.

The jews very much want us to forget (or, never know) that we once, up until recently, and for a long, long time, had a world of our own.

Thread