VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 7th, 2018 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Oldest Pyramidal Structure on Earth is...in North Dakota

Archeologists believe it is the oldest man-made pyramid on earth.

A writing stone was found near this pyramid centuries ago, and it has cup and ring marks. It's undecipherable thus far, and looks like a hybrid between musical notation and Morse Code.

Who built it is unknown, who wrote on the rock is also unknown.

Old May 7th, 2018 #2
keifer

Highly complex yet undecipherable. If it is undecipherable then how do they know it is highly complex. Steven Paddock was highly complex yet undecipherable.

I would guess they have already considered the writing to be star map and or calendar. Its placement seems unlikely a solar calendar unless maybe there is another piece not present. A solar map would regulate light to just a small beam to fall onto a specific area of the stones writing. The horizontal lines might be a map to the structure or a timeline or both.

Old May 7th, 2018 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
Highly complex yet undecipherable. If it is undecipherable then how do they know it is highly complex. Steven Paddock was highly complex yet undecipherable.

I would guess they have already considered the writing to be star map and or calendar. Its placement seems unlikely a solar calendar unless maybe there is another piece not present. A solar map would regulate light to just a small beam to fall onto a specific area of the stones writing. The horizontal lines might be a map to the structure or a timeline or both.
Good points--I think it's interesting all the Celtic art that has similar patterns. I recently watched a vid re Stonehenge where they said it came long before the Druids, and the type of stones used generate heat, so it was thought to have healing properties.

It's sad the lack of interest in these things, juxtaposed to the high interest in 'deciphering' nigger art, click-clack lingo from Apefreaka, or Middle Eastern religious insanity from the wall-wailing set.

Old May 7th, 2018 #4
keifer

Another pyramid in North Dakota.
Nothing being said about the statue on top the Fort Ransom. Who is it.

Old May 7th, 2018 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
Another pyramid in North Dakota.
Nothing being said about the statue on top the Fort Ransom. Who is it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBasL33b_7M
https://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/11795

"The people in this part of North Dakota believe that they are descended from vikings. To honor this, someone named William Warll from nearby Casselton built one in 1972. Dragging it to the top of this steep hill was a feat worthy of his ancestors. It's a nasty climb just for a person with a camera.

The statue stands about 25 feet tall and is lumpy, made of wire mesh covered with heavy fiber tape and then painted soot-black. It's so black, in fact, that it has the appearance of forever having the sun behind it, even at noon.."

On another note re nuclear silohs and similar: when I first moved here I thought the military vehicles and armed men I'd see occasionally might be there to protect against border hopping and/or to protect the gas pipeline we have that runs between here and Saskatchewan....but they are protecting the silohs, lol.

Another vid about the nuclear pyramid:

Thread